It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

I read it.

It was much creepier than this thread. The OPTP cult members were going full blast and making even less sense than in this one.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Are you being serious. I am asking in earnest. You do realize that the shirts at the flea market that say "FOBU" might also fall into this particular category.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by Crakeur

no, they do exist but they are not the same as the federal alphabet groups you thought they were.

read, carefully, the names vkey gave you.

edited to add: a quick name search in NY indicates that I can incoroporate Central Intelligence Authority here, if I so desire.

edit on 14-2-2013 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

I am 99% sure the names of the corporations registered directly reflect the agencies everyone knows and hates.

I think you are grasping at straws!

& the 1% takes the win.

You are 100% wrong in all three instances.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
please have a look at a thread i had made a while ago. www.abovetopsecret.com...

what is a person:en.wikipedia.org...
In many jurisdictions, for example, a corporation is considered a legal person with standing to sue or be sued in court. In sociology, "person" is an abstract concept, to study individuals as they exist as functioning or non-functioning components within a society. In a legal context, a "person" is designated either a "citizen" or "non-citizen" and as such the individual person has certain designated rights and responsibilities under the law

what is a legal fiction: en.wikipedia.org...
A legal fiction is a fact assumed or created by courts[1] which is then used in order to apply a legal rule

what is a corporation: en.wikipedia.org...(disambiguation)
A corporation is a type of legal entity, often formed to conduct business

what is legal entity : en.wikipedia.org...
to refer to a juristic person, an artificial entity that the law treats for some purposes as if it were a person, such as an incorporated organization.
as a general term to describe all entities recognized by the law, including both juristic and natural persons

what is a juristic person: en.wikipedia.org...
Legal personality (also artificial personality, juridical personalty, and juristic personality) is the characteristic of a non-human entity regarded by law to have the status of a person. A legal person (Latin persona ficta), also legal person, artificial person, juridical person, juristic person, and body corporate) has rights, protections, privileges, responsibilities, and liabilities under law, just as natural persons (humans) do. The concept of legal personality is perhaps one of the most fundamental legal fictions. It is pertinent to the philosophy of law, as well as corporations law (the law of business associations)

what is a sovereignty:en.wikipedia.org...
Relation to rule of law
Sovereign law constitutes a true state of law, meaning the letter of the law (if constitutionally correct) is applicable and enforceable, even when against the political will of the nation, as long as not formally changed following the constitutional procedure. Strictly speaking, any deviation from this principle constitutes a revolution or a coup d'état, regardless of the intentions

corporations have power over thier workers:legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...
section 13.
legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...
REGISTER, common law. The certificate of registry granted to the person or persons entitled thereto, by the collector of the district, comprehending the port to which any ship or vessel shall belong; more properly, the registry itself. For the form, requisites, &c. of certificate of registry

blacks law corporation sole: www.firegate.org...
Under the Governor General & rsquos Act of Canada at Chapter G-9, Part 1, para. 2 reads: "The Governor General of Canada or other chief executive officer or administrator carrying on the Government of Canada on behalf and in the name of the Sovereign, by whatever title designated, is a corporation sole

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Creepfest ^^^^^^^^^

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

The Federal Reserve is listed as the "semi-private" central bank of the USA. This is official as well. I do not make stuff up. If it was a public operation the federal reserve would not be issuing currency and charging interest on it via treasury notes.

The treasury department simply prints the currency FOR the federal reserve. The treasury department performs A SERVICE FOR the federal reserve. It is like me printing your homework on my printer, because you do not have a printer at your house.

Connect the dots. We have a semi-private federal reserve that issues ITS OWN CURRENCY, the irs that acts as the tax collection agency FOR THE FEDERAL RESERVE(not for the government) and is for profit.

But if you and others are going to deny/misinterpret official information then I doubt anything I say will convince you guys. Whatever. It makes little difference to me who believes me. I just hope to convince the reasonable folks.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Court document debunked^^^^^

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

reply to post by squarehead666

Whatever. It makes little difference to me who believes me. I just hope to convince the reasonable folks.

This is a non sequitur.....Not the first, doubt it will be the last.

You are attempting to convince them based on spurious evidence either through ignorance or mischief.....Which is it?
edit on 14-2-2013 by squarehead666 because: s&p

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

the straw grasping would be your doing.

as I said, I can set up, today, a corporation named Central Intelligence Authority, in the state of NY. It doesn't make it a government group. I would imagine that one cannot, however, incorporate the name Central Intelligence Agency as that would imply a relationship to the federal gov't's CIA.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
So anyways I'm buried up to my eyeballs in research on all of this, not just for this thread but to possibly answer questions that pass my way, and I came across this from Feb 1st of this year. This is not related to the OPPT in any way other than they use the UCC filing methods.. I found it to be quite the amusing blog post.

the source for this is Here

Anyhow, the gentleman states that you too for 65 bucks can learn all the secrets of discharging debt and acquiring homes etc.. Some of the better quotes from the post:

2-1-2013 NEW INFO: Acquire Vacant Homes.. 1. Find any vacant house
. 2. Do some fix-up and/or yard work (keep it under two hundred dollars). 
3. File a lawful lien (claim to the property) arising from the fix-up work. 
4. Foreclose on the lien, in the small claims court. 
 5. Receive your default Judgement and conveyance to the property. How to manual included in the redemption pack...

and

1.ACCEPT IT FOR VALUE RETURN IT FOR VALUE,Private document, For entertainment purposes only, this is not legal advice. This is strictly a administrative/contract remedy, We are not tendering payment. There is no money to pay anything… The contracts are already in place in the background. We are simply accepting the credits they have established and authorizing them to set-off the debt with the said credits.Written in proper Bank-speak, it is possible to “set-off” unsecured debt items to the IRS and authorize the Secretary of the Treasury to issue Money Orders to pay off those debts using your public side Strawman Social Security Number. On the back side of that SSN, there is an alphanumeric account number in your Strawman name that is your private account that can be drawn from. By doing so, you help reduce the National Debt!

Ok and finally..

1) Properly filing a UCC-1 form to establish a public record that you are not the STRAWMAN and in fact are the holder-in-due-course of it. This is the single most important tool in your tool bag because this alone changes the presumption of law from the side of the STATE to your side; 2) Making yourself the Power of Attorney over the corporate fiction. 3) Copyrighting the STRAWMAN's name. This doesn't just give you another defensive strategy - it gives you a very important offensive weapon, because from this point on, anyone who is coming after your STRAWMAN for anything without your permission is trespassing on your commercial property.

And there you have it, as of February 1st 2013, someone is telling people how to get control of someone elses house AND get access to your strawman for the paltry price of only 65 dollars, now isn't it worth it to have the unlimited credit that is tied to your Strawman Birth Certificate?

Oh and before I forget this is all done pursuant to UCC-1-666 NUN BR AINS PRAETINA PRAETORIA CAESAR PIZZA PIZZA

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

the federal reserve bank is, the federal reserve authority, which is what you listed, is not.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666
reply to post by ajay59

I'm in the UK, so is my bookie.

Put up or shut up.
edit on 14-2-2013 by squarehead666 because: ambiguity

[snip]

Not trying to insult or mock anyone, that is just my observation. Whatever happens to these people who attempt to use this OPPT idealism, does not in my eyes a criminal make. Everyone is entitled to there own beliefs. Everyone is entitled to make their own choices. I really do have a hard time believing that the opponents of this have my best interest at heart or they would not work so tirelessly to "steer me" in Their direction. Is this not what this is really all about, freedom of will, freedom of choice, freedom in general?
edit on 14-2-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You are free to take yourself to the cleaners if you want to.....Keep us posted on the outcome (assuming you can still afford internet access).

But please don't encourage anyone else to do so.
edit on 14-2-2013 by squarehead666 because: content

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

Originally posted by squarehead666
reply to post by ajay59

I'm in the UK, so is my bookie.

Put up or shut up.
edit on 14-2-2013 by squarehead666 because: ambiguity

[snip]

Not trying to insult or mock anyone, that is just my observation. Whatever happens to these people who attempt to use this OPPT idealism, does not in my eyes a criminal make. Everyone is entitled to there own beliefs. Everyone is entitled to make their own choices. I really do have a hard time believing that the opponents of this have my best interest at heart or they would not work so tirelessly to "steer me" in Their direction. Is this not what this is really all about, freedom of will, freedom of choice, freedom in general?
edit on 14-2-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

You say that in your eyes, trying to do this does not make these people criminals. That's part of the problem - it often DOES make them a criminal, as evidenced by the end result of what they are attempting to do - that end result being them ending up in jail as newly convicted felons. AT THE VERY LEAST they are just as much of a criminal as the agencies that they are accusing of being corrupt.

Instead of beating their chests and saying "my interpretation right, your interpretation wrong, I own everything I want, freedom, freedom, rawr, rawr" and ending up in jail because of it, these people would be much better served by redirecting their energy. Rather than bickering about the laws being wrong, they should be fighting to actually change the laws themselves.
edit on 14-2-2013 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

no, they do exist but they are not the same as the federal alphabet groups you thought they were.

read, carefully, the names vkey gave you.

edited to add: a quick name search in NY indicates that I can incoroporate Central Intelligence Authority here, if I so desire.

edit on 14-2-2013 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

I am 99% sure the names of the corporations registered directly reflect the agencies everyone knows and hates.

I think you are grasping at straws!

I saw one registered once a long time ago, don't ask me to remember what state it was in, but it was something like Federal Bureau of Criminal Investigations, and they used the initials FBI. People thought it was the same agency I work for, when in fact it was a private company that did, as they claimed Criminal Investigations for Corporations.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Side note:

I'm noticing that it's become more and more common for people to misunderstand the definition of the very word "freedom". Freedom is a complex concept - not an absolute. It never was an absolute. Even if you were to move to the tundra, at the edge of the world, you'd immediately become enslaved to the simple act of staying alive and keeping food, heat, water, and shelter in supply and repair.

In a society that balance is best defined as being a balance between what you want and need vs what those around you also want and need.

There are places in the world, still, where this irrational definition of freedom exists - and where it can still be had. Just fly to Somalia, raise an army of child soldiers and fight whatever warlord is in control of any particular area. If your child army can defeat his child army? BAM instant and total freedom to do anything you want, without a single consideration for those around you at all.

That is until the next guy with a child army comes along and takes it away from you.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Why does it seem as though you have been assigned to me.

Rather than bickering about the laws being wrong, they should be fighting to actually change the laws themselves.

So, does this mean that you agree wit these OPPT people in some way, that the laws are not what they appear to be and should be changed?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I think most of us would agree the law is in need of reform.

But that isn't what this thread is about.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join