It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IntrinsicMotivation

You are mistaking a Municipal (or Governmental Incorporation) with a business Corporation, the two are light-years different, if that's where all of this came from then I can understand the confusion it's caused..

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

No offense, but I don't see how that was a victory at all...

Maybe a victory in that the riot act wasn't read and everyone didn't end up in a paddywagon

Just sayin

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I can apply that same logic...........

Wait For It.........

I guess there is a lot more to your story than what you are telling us.

Wow that really works. As for the video, it did not end there. Here is another perspective from outside the court

Around 5:30 you hear confirmation of the arrest

And the Crowd goes wild............

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The video of the angry man... without any information to follow up on the disposition of the case we have nothing but a video of a man who caused a scene in a courtroom. I've seen several videos of this type before and those that are honest enough to include any particulars always end up proving to have been found against in summary judgement.

Also, I've only seen one case where an actual criminal charge was at issue. That was in the United States and it did not go well for the defendant at all.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Meh, he says himself that he was 'released by the police'.

The real miracle is that nobody else got arrested...but I'm sure the summons were flying about in the days following.

I've seen that vid before, how is that lot faring anyways? Do you know? Seemed to have some promise at the time.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Hats off Productions, an acting troupe.. hmm if everyone else can say things are staged, how do we know this wasn't staged and all the participants aren't acting out so that they have a credible video?

Just sayin...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

i'll have to review the importance of Deleware regarding corp registry, as i recall there were a few states that were particularly favorable and Nevada rings a bell too.

well yes, the Chancery Courts (Crown) never really left us ... they've been active in DE since 1792. deleware.gov
now why, if we 'won the war' are we still dominated by the Crown ?

are you familiar with the Vice Admiral courts in practice prior to the Sugar Act ??
if not, perhaps you should review this ... first division

The Vice-admiralty courts started to takeover cases that would have gone to common law courts with a jury trial of peers for the accused. Colonists argued that the lack of a trial-by-jury was an infringement of their British "constitutional" rights. The Admiralty courts were biased against the colonists, and British officers could require anyone charged to be taken to Nova Scotia. The legal concept of the Vice-Admiralty courts was that a defendant was assumed guilty until he proved himself innocent. Failure to appear as commanded resulted in an automatic guilty verdict. Vice Admiralty Courts were located in Boston, New York, Charlestown, and Philadelphia.

does the bold sound like a familiar sentiment commonly expressed in many topics on these boards ??

then of course, these actions were followed up with the Declaratory Act of 1766.
(from same link above)

This act gave Parliament the right to make laws for all colonies. It was passed in 1766, but was not enforced immediately. The enforcement came later in 1774 with what the colonists called the “Intolerable Acts”.

don't ya just love the 'media spin' on it ??
intolerable acts ?? ummmm, yeah, the dictatorship of the Crown ... totally intolerable.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I have to ask... you do realize that this was a British Colony prior to the Declaration of Independence and the war that subsequently followed and that, thus, it would have been under British colonial law. Right?

IE what happened in 1774 has no bearing at all upon the subsequent nation that came into existence after that.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I am about done with my bachelors in psychology, next stop Law School. The only way I see making a change is from within the system.

I have been victim to not knowing the law. Becoming incarcerated in Washington on a charge committed in Seattle. Sent to due time in Yakima. Forced to free labor or incur more jail time.

That did not seem right to me, so I hit the law library while in there and found within the RCW (Revised Code of Washington) that they could not force me to free labor or charge me with infractions incurring a longer stay there.

How was it done? Simple, Spokane lacked jurisdiction to enforce anything. I did not commit the offense in their county.

Everyone in this place was shook of the empty threats dealt by the CO’s. I held my ground and was released, even though I was warned by many others I would end up doing a lot more time if I did not comply.

This goes to show that they use our lack of understanding of the laws against us.

The judge that sentenced me said that “ignorance of the law is no excuse.”

He was right. I stopped being ignorant and played their game.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Hats off Productions, an acting troupe.. hmm if everyone else can say things are staged, how do we know this wasn't staged and all the participants aren't acting out so that they have a credible video?

Just sayin...

The old “if everyone else can say it argument.”

I have thought these thoughts myself, you are not alone. Still the fact of the matter is this is the type of stuff that is hard to come across.

Try taking any type of recording device into a courtroom as a citizen, not employee of the courts and see what happens to you. You are turned away from the building, denied access until you put devices back in your car.

Imagine the outrage from the mass public when they realized they have been duped by law from seeing such videos in US Courts.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Honor93

I have to ask... you do realize that this was a British Colony prior to the Declaration of Independence and the war that subsequently followed and that, thus, it would have been under British colonial law. Right?

IE what happened in 1774 has no bearing at all upon the subsequent nation that came into existence after that.

Don't you know that's irrelevant as it contradicts the claim that we are under Admiralty Law?

I am headed off to bed, it has been a long day, I won my little fight with the local school district so I'm happy, I want to watch some old Are You Being Served episodes as I drift off ot sleep knowing in some small way I had my own little victory today, and all it took was:

Not using the UCC..

Of course, I must end my night by reminding all that I am not a legal fiction, I can spell my name in all caps or all little letters if I so desire, and it makes no difference, and i take care of my children, which in the end is all I really care about (explains why I'm single eh?)

anyhow, this little goodnight note was written and not prepaid, not pre-ordained and certainly not pre-signed, NUNABRAINS PRAETORIA CAESARIA PIZZA PIZZA GOODNIGHTGRACIE

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

i'll have to review the importance of Deleware regarding corp registry, as i recall there were a few states that were particularly favorable and Nevada rings a bell too.

well yes, the Chancery Courts (Crown) never really left us ... they've been active in DE since 1792. deleware.gov
now why, if we 'won the war' are we still dominated by the Crown ?

Please look into it. This was stressed by my instructor who was an attorney. Also your mention of Nevada is correct. It was the other favorable state used, mostly by States out West.

I just found the whole Chancery Courts to be outta place. Makes you wonder what is so special in Delaware. Also mentioned in my textbook before that, still on the same page I referenced, was that New Jersey was the place to be untill Woodrow Wilson toughened the laws when he became the governor there.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
so we have been speculating back and forth on the OPPT subject for like 28 pages without examining what their objectives are and how they recomend we should put them into use.

the newly released ...

will give us a proper view of what is now at hand.

the first paragraph should make it clear that the all caps, corporation, or stawman constructions of the slavery system no longer have any legal merit.

the second paragraph instructs us to deal with this change in power in a responible manner.

continued ...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

The video of the angry man... without any information to follow up on the disposition of the case we have nothing but a video of a man who caused a scene in a courtroom.

Well, he was declared bankrupt by court, and he was also arrested and jailed.... Funny how they leave that bit out!
www.liverpoolecho.co.uk... 00252-28381998/

Another protestor was found guilty of assault and jailed....
www.liverpoolecho.co.uk...

another was jailed for 14 days...
www.liverpoolecho.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

I also stated that I was originally on the fence about it until these threads appeared.

Because threads on ATS is a good indicator of anything.........

You should stop giving ATS way too much credit and stop ignoring all the evidence that OTPT is a scam......
edit on 14-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

reply to post by ajay59

The United States of America is not a corporation. It is a Republic.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC.
Non-profit Delaware Corporation
Incorporation Date 4/19/89 File No. 2193946

It should be a republic but it seems to be owned by other folks instead. Some shareholders...

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Interesting. I can find countless blog articles discussing this, but this supposed non profit doesn't seem to exist here - where it actually would have to be listed.

Can you explain why the state of Delaware doesn't have a record of this?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

reply to post by ajay59

The United States of America is not a corporation. It is a Republic.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC.
Non-profit Delaware Corporation
Incorporation Date 4/19/89 File No. 2193946

It should be a republic but it seems to be owned by other folks instead. Some shareholders...

Hey look, Where is that corporation located? Just as I called it, Delaware

While I want to believe we are a “Republic,” this just does not line up with what is promoted by our government.

5 bonus points to the person who can fill in this quote used by US presidents

“We have to make the World safe for _________”

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

they try to explain this in a simple way ....

they are making this quite clear, that this not a scam.

i will not post the courtesy notice here, nor will i provide a link because i don't think that ATS wants to distribute that type of information.

the people of this planet have been 'banking' their energy into the slavery system that is now forclosed on.

it's time for us to be paid back!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Interesting. I can find countless blog articles discussing this, but this supposed non profit doesn't seem to exist here - where it actually would have to be listed.

Can you explain why the state of Delaware doesn't have a record of this?

I have the shakes right now. I think I found the missing link.

Heff please go to the link and view the original document

USA Inc filed in Delaware

Well after reading into the document it confirms the creation of USA inc in 89. Then goes on to say that it became inoperative in 94 due to nonpayment of "Taxes"

This brings new questions to my mind. We are expected to pay our taxes, but this USA inc did not.
edit on 14-2-2013 by IntrinsicMotivation because: Seen that it became inoperative according to the file. Still makes me wonder though

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join