It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

You really don't need to justify yourself to these people.

I think we can all understand your concerns about an unstable person taking this too far, given that you are in the front line.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I have been following the OPPT and have read everything they have published at least once, absolutely with a grain of salt attached. Although i do hope them to be legitimate i have noticed a few inconsistencies which have already been pointed out. However please do not assume that they are saying that you are a bad person or responsible for the actions of this "government" in any way. I have seen posted with most of their documents stating the illegal actions of men and women working for the government a warning not to treat these people as criminals but to remember that they are only people completely equal to all other people who have been deceived by their employer. I tried to copy text from one place i remember specifically saying just that but couldnt highlight the text.

Im not supporting either side here, im just saying that the offence you have taken is either presumptuous or based on misinformation of the facts. If anyone ever talks down to you based on 1. your employment by the government and 2. the oppt findings they have no clue what they are talking about and are completely in disagreance with everything the oppt stands for. So please do not be angry with anyone other than the person who is trying to divide the people.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

That was really odd! The quote that I had high-lighted, was still when I went back and it was not the quote that appeared. despite that fact, you still knew what I was addressing. Like I say, highly unusual!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

yep, that pretty much sums it up

and ya know, she had me re-thinking a few things all the way up to this ...

The Constitution governs how laws are written and enforced

which gave me pause, but then, it went all the way to this ...

declaring yourself Sovereign
"Sovereignty" is not something you declare, it is that which you exercise.

and to be honest, if that wasn't enough - when this reply appeared, i lost all respect for the entire opinion ...

Trust me if I got one of these on my desk it would be summarily dismissed to the circular file.
... that tells me all i need to know about what the target goal of this thread is.

btw, those who do not understand the complexities of the War of Northen Aggression, will never understand the proper uses of UCC.

i wonder how many ppl realize the NRA wasn't always the National Rifle Association
... and if they don't already know that, perhaps it would be to their advantage to find out what it really represents.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
reply to post by squarehead666

That was really odd! The quote that I had high-lighted, was still when I went back and it was not the quote that appeared. despite that fact, you still knew what I was addressing. Like I say, highly unusual!

I could tell what you were talking about from your text, it just hit me as odd as well, like a server glitch or something..

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

The proper uses of the UCC? What are you babbling about? You cannot use the Uniform Commercial code to discharge IRS debt, you cannot use it to put liens on people just because they use your name, there is no strawman anywhere that is some legal fiction, you can't randomly foreclose on banks or other businesses, the proper use of the Uniform Commercial Code is within the UCC itself, it governs transactions between corporations and corporations OR in some instances Corporations and people if the people purchase something from that corporation.

Nothing else..

Show me something other than one of these guys spouting off on youtube or some blog that shows that the UCC can be used for what the OPPT used it for and tells others to use it for, show me one bit of proof that A4V can be used to discharge debt, show me one bit of proof that you are a legal fiction and have some strawman that has unlimited credit and money..

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Uniform Commercial Code is within the UCC itself, it governs transactions between corporations and corporations OR in some instances Corporations and people if the people purchase something from that corporation

So admittedly, people can be prosecuted using UCC? Why then can UCC not be used by people against corporations, such as the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA? Could it be that corporations are above the laws that work against the people?

edit on 14-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to add

edit on 14-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to amend

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

the proper use of the Uniform Commercial Code is within the UCC itself
yes, it is and that is the whole point.

hmmm, commercial activity like loans, mortgages, credit and taxes ???
thanks for the clarification

why should i show you any of those things ?
i'm sharing history and that is what makes a difference, not 'laws'.
laws change, history does not.

besides, regarding mortgages, why haven't you answered my question ?
what 'collateral' does the mortgage company present to the 'agreement' ???
and please, something more than 'currency' because they don't have any ... if they lend it, they had to borrow it first.

and, therein lies the quandry ... a contract entered under the auspices of 'fraud' is unenforceable.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

The United States of America is not a corporation. It is a Republic.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
so, what 'collateral' does the bank enter the contract with when you sit at the table and sign the agreement ??
your collateral is the property ... what is theirs ??

That's a really strange question.

If I loan you money, what "collateral" must I have? None.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Are you stating that the government of the US is not a corporation? Can you state beyond a reasonable doubt that this country's government IS NOT on any books as a corporation?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

prosecuted no, well let me restate that I know of noone that has been criminally prosecuted via the UCC, I've seen foreclosures and civil lawsuits as a result of it, however, you can be criminally prosecuted under 18 USC and (gods I can't remember the other one) another USC for misuse of the UCC.

That's the distinction, UCC matters are always civil. Unless you break a criminal statue in the process then you can be prosecuted.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Honor93
so, what 'collateral' does the bank enter the contract with when you sit at the table and sign the agreement ??
your collateral is the property ... what is theirs ??

That's a really strange question.

If I loan you money, what "collateral" must I have? None.
that's a really strange answer.
why would i borrow what doesn't exist in the first place ?

ETA -- and to take that one step further, if i trade property for property, what business is it of the government ?
they are tasked with protecting my rights, not restricting or infringing upon them.
edit on 14-2-2013 by Honor93 because: ETA

link   

Are you stating that the government of the US is not a corporation? Can you state beyond a reasonable doubt that this country's government IS NOT on any books as a corporation?

Yes, I can state that as far as I am aware, that beyond any reasonable doubt the actual Government of the United States is NOT on any books as a C Corp or an S Corp or even a 50(?) C Corp.

link   
reply to post by ajay59

Are you seriously making an unsubstantiated claim and then shifting the burden of proof onto me and asking me to prove a negative???

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The government *HAS* a corporation, but does not exist solely *AS* a corporation. As I understand it, this is the case with most countries.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

But you are saying that a corporation can "process" a human being through the courts? This is what I really would like to have clarified.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

But you are saying that a corporation can "process" a human being through the courts? This is what I really would like to have clarified.

if you enter into a contract with a corporation, and you sign that you are entering into said contract (such as a Mortgage because it's the easiest example) that has remedies built into it if you default on the loan, yes you can be "processed" or sued in court. It's called a Foreclosure, it is a Civil Proceeding.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

The government *HAS* a corporation, but does not exist solely *AS* a corporation. As I understand it, this is the case with most countries.
well if that's true, then why can't an 'individual' exercise their 'corporation' equally ?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Yes, I can state that as far as I am aware, that beyond any reasonable doubt the actual Government of the United States is NOT on any books as a C Corp or an S Corp or even a 50(?) C Corp.

Okay, so let me rephrase. Is any form of representative government of this nation listed anywhere as a corporate entity?

If either are true, then people should be able to use these same "laws" or rules or what ever you want to call them, in reverse. Is that not correct?
edit on 14-2-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join