It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The One People's Public Trust & Sovereign Citizens Movement Scams Broken Down.

page: 24
237
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
reply to post by flyswatter
 


Why does it seem as though you have been assigned to me.




Rather than bickering about the laws being wrong, they should be fighting to actually change the laws themselves.


So, does this mean that you agree wit these OPPT people in some way, that the laws are not what they appear to be and should be changed?


I dont agree with them at all. I am simply proposing a way that they can go about things that wont have them residing in an 8 x 10 cell in the end. They are not going to get anywhere by bickering about the proper interpretation of the law; this has been proven time and time again. By fighting to have the laws themselves changed, they can go about it in a legal manner and the light at the end of their tunnel is potentially much brighter. I dont think they will reach that light, but the can get a hell of a lot more support going about it in this manner, from people who like their ideas but dont want to end up as martyrs.




posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by EarthCitizen07
 


no, they do exist but they are not the same as the federal alphabet groups you thought they were.

read, carefully, the names vkey gave you.


edited to add: a quick name search in NY indicates that I can incoroporate Central Intelligence Authority here, if I so desire.

edit on 14-2-2013 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)


I am 99% sure the names of the corporations registered directly reflect the agencies everyone knows and hates.

I think you are grasping at straws!


I saw one registered once a long time ago, don't ask me to remember what state it was in, but it was something like Federal Bureau of Criminal Investigations, and they used the initials FBI. People thought it was the same agency I work for, when in fact it was a private company that did, as they claimed Criminal Investigations for Corporations.



so, what you are saying is ...


#1 ... you work for the government ...

and,

#2 ... you are here to help.


i've heard that one before.



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08
 




I saw one registered once a long time ago, don't ask me to remember what state it was in, but it was something like Federal Bureau of Criminal Investigations, and they used the initials FBI. People thought it was the same agency I work for, when in fact it was a private company that did, as they claimed Criminal Investigations for Corporations.


So let me get this straight, are you saying that you work for the FBI? If so, of coarse you are going to defend in favor of yourself! I somehow picture Al Capone saying to Federal agents,"of coarse I do not belong to any criminal organization" and the feds reply,"well, alrighty then"!





Editor's note: Actually in the U.S. Code the term "United States" is said to have any of three meanings: US CODE: Title 28,3002. Definitions (archived here) (15) "United States" means — (A) a Federal corporation; (B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or (C) an instrumentality of the United States.


So what we have here is what many believe as a fictitious entity, with all the guns and prisons, asserting power over those they supposedly got it from, and they are telling everyone that what they are doing is right and just. Okay, got it.



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Side note:

I'm noticing that it's become more and more common for people to misunderstand the definition of the very word "freedom". Freedom is a complex concept - not an absolute. It never was an absolute. Even if you were to move to the tundra, at the edge of the world, you'd immediately become enslaved to the simple act of staying alive and keeping food, heat, water, and shelter in supply and repair.

In a society that balance is best defined as being a balance between what you want and need vs what those around you also want and need.

There are places in the world, still, where this irrational definition of freedom exists - and where it can still be had. Just fly to Somalia, raise an army of child soldiers and fight whatever warlord is in control of any particular area. If your child army can defeat his child army? BAM instant and total freedom to do anything you want, without a single consideration for those around you at all.

That is until the next guy with a child army comes along and takes it away from you.


your arguement is 'childish'

furthermore, there is no place left on earth that you can go to be 'free'

every square inch of it is owned by the 'state'...

i can't even find a decent spot to go have a beer and a smoke.

one can hide in the house [cave], that's no fun...


the OPPT has now changed that ,

it's time for us to stop bickering and stock the cooler!




:w:



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

Originally posted by Hefficide

Side note:

I'm noticing that it's become more and more common for people to misunderstand the definition of the very word "freedom". Freedom is a complex concept - not an absolute. It never was an absolute. Even if you were to move to the tundra, at the edge of the world, you'd immediately become enslaved to the simple act of staying alive and keeping food, heat, water, and shelter in supply and repair.

In a society that balance is best defined as being a balance between what you want and need vs what those around you also want and need.

There are places in the world, still, where this irrational definition of freedom exists - and where it can still be had. Just fly to Somalia, raise an army of child soldiers and fight whatever warlord is in control of any particular area. If your child army can defeat his child army? BAM instant and total freedom to do anything you want, without a single consideration for those around you at all.

That is until the next guy with a child army comes along and takes it away from you.


your arguement is 'childish'

furthermore, there is no place left on earth that you can go to be 'free'

every square inch of it is owned by the 'state'...

i can't even find a decent spot to go have a beer and a smoke.

one can hide in the house [cave], that's no fun...


the OPPT has now changed that ,

it's time for us to stop bickering and stock the cooler!


:w:


What the OPPT has done is get people convicted of felonies and put in jail for many years. If that is what you define as freedom, then by all means, proceed along your path of righteousness. At least that will be one less person in front of me on the road.



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal
 


A few pages back I said I worked for the government, I never have hidden that in the 5 years I've been a member here.. I actually have two jobs, one is a day job the other is a fun evening job. I'm also a single mom that needs good health benefits for two disabled girls, I shouldn't be judged because of whom I work for, the pay is good, the Health bennies are great and they cover my girls for every conceivable illness or condition.

As far as helping, I don't try and help everyone, I deal only with Civil Rights issues, plain and simple, if your rights were violated, I would be one of the people that handles it (if you were in my catchment area). 99.9% of the time i've been able to get resolution for the wronged parties, sometimes it just doesn't work out, it's not a perfect world

BUT, when i see something as blatantly insane as the OPPT that claims that a) I'm a fugitive from justice as they've issued an arrest warrant for all federal employees, and b) that the government has been foreclosed upon and c) that John Bohener is now our Interim President and it's d) all tied into the Galactic Federation of Light nonsense (Ashtar Command) along with a few convicted felons that seem to have done this before, yes I am going to start a thread denouncing it's very being.

Of course, I have major problems with the Government which is why I'm stuck in servitude purgatory instead of handling really juicy cases, I love conspiracies, always have, even believe in a few of them, like oh 9/11. I'm very interested in alien life (i do believe we are not alone) but I will speak out when i see an injustice or a scam.

It's actually that simple..

Oh and I'm a HUGE fan of Star Trek and BSG



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
reply to post by vkey08
 




I saw one registered once a long time ago, don't ask me to remember what state it was in, but it was something like Federal Bureau of Criminal Investigations, and they used the initials FBI. People thought it was the same agency I work for, when in fact it was a private company that did, as they claimed Criminal Investigations for Corporations.


So let me get this straight, are you saying that you work for the FBI? If so, of coarse you are going to defend in favor of yourself! I somehow picture Al Capone saying to Federal agents,"of coarse I do not belong to any criminal organization" and the feds reply,"well, alrighty then"!





Editor's note: Actually in the U.S. Code the term "United States" is said to have any of three meanings: US CODE: Title 28,3002. Definitions (archived here) (15) "United States" means — (A) a Federal corporation; (B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or (C) an instrumentality of the United States.


So what we have here is what many believe as a fictitious entity, with all the guns and prisons, asserting power over those they supposedly got it from, and they are telling everyone that what they are doing is right and just. Okay, got it.



so, not only are we being 'disinformed' by an outed FBI agent,

but we are communicating on a message board with an IP address from Langley, home to the CIA.

LOL!
I better get me some 'tor'



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
the OPPT has now changed that ,



they've done nothing but spread false truths, lies and horrible suggestions that can result in disastrous results.

oh, and they set up a "fake" site to take donations, under the guise of a not for profit (.org).



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal
 


Exactly what has changed for you since this thread began??? I would honestly love for you to document exactly how the OPPT has given you a single iota of freedom - and then to back it up with any form of verifiable documentation.

FTR: childish doesn't require quotations, and argument has no "e".



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
referring to the opening post,

Sounds like another scam under a different disguise. They tried that early in the 20th century where over 200,000 million people was simply murdered for nothing where that take all system was abandoned in the lights of Lucifer social experiment.



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
but we are communicating on a message board with an IP address from Langley, home to the CIA.


like the TOPPT tripe, that is blatantly false.



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

Originally posted by Hefficide

Side note:

I'm noticing that it's become more and more common for people to misunderstand the definition of the very word "freedom". Freedom is a complex concept - not an absolute. It never was an absolute. Even if you were to move to the tundra, at the edge of the world, you'd immediately become enslaved to the simple act of staying alive and keeping food, heat, water, and shelter in supply and repair.

In a society that balance is best defined as being a balance between what you want and need vs what those around you also want and need.

There are places in the world, still, where this irrational definition of freedom exists - and where it can still be had. Just fly to Somalia, raise an army of child soldiers and fight whatever warlord is in control of any particular area. If your child army can defeat his child army? BAM instant and total freedom to do anything you want, without a single consideration for those around you at all.

That is until the next guy with a child army comes along and takes it away from you.


your arguement is 'childish'

furthermore, there is no place left on earth that you can go to be 'free'

every square inch of it is owned by the 'state'...

i can't even find a decent spot to go have a beer and a smoke.

one can hide in the house [cave], that's no fun...


the OPPT has now changed that ,

it's time for us to stop bickering and stock the cooler!


:w:


What the OPPT has done is get people convicted of felonies and put in jail for many years. If that is what you define as freedom, then by all means, proceed along your path of righteousness. At least that will be one less person in front of me on the road.



you have yet to show me any proof of that

seriously

it's been an entertaining thread

love the 'false flags'

but nothing you have produced for claims will hold up to a critical examination.

sockpuppet theatre at it's finest



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
but we are communicating on a message board with an IP address from Langley, home to the CIA.


like the TOPPT tripe, that is blatantly false.



I just think that in a country that has a good 45% governmental employment rate that they seem to think that all people that work for them are there to be evil humans.. Some of us just wanna get the good bennies


Oh and my IP address is I think Clearwire as I use it for my personal lappie.. Yep just checked, Clearwire..
edit on 14-2-2013 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal
 


You can go to Somalia and duke it out with the war lords for land not owned by the "state".



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
but we are communicating on a message board with an IP address from Langley, home to the CIA.


like the TOPPT tripe, that is blatantly false.




no, no! i saw it online.
it must be true

besides, there move to denver was hardly sucsessfull,

after gettin nuked down in the tunnles.



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   




You're either too lazy to look, or just simply missed link that I posted.

A few pages back I provided a link, go back and read that. It has information from an individual's sister in regards to her brother's issue, followed by information directly from her brother. You can read details about what he was charged with, along with text directly from a lawsuit that he attempted to file as part of all of this OPPT crap.

Oh yeah, he is now residing in prison, having been convicted of mortgage fraud and other charges.

There's also the case that has been brought up numerous times in this thread of another individual having spent multiple years in prison for fraud.

Proof enough for you?

You can "critically examine" anything that I have put in any of my posts on this thread. They will hold up a hell of a lot better than the number of successful court cases from your OPPT buddies!
edit on 14-2-2013 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal
 


How much more proof do you need there are news articles all over the web showing that the UCC filing schema does not work. It is a sham, a fraud, a scam... People get in real trouble for putting things like Accepted for Value on IRS documents, the OPPT has filed UCC liens and foreclosures against people and places it has no legal right to, and people take this seriously, and there in lays the danger...

All it takes is one mentally unstable person to take this too far and poof, you have a disaster on your hands when they find out that it doesn't work in real life and that the United States isn't a corporation and that we are operating under peacetime, civil and criminal law.

I only hope that noone does take it to the worst case scenario, blasting out a government office because they were facing jail time over filing liens and foreclosures against government owned property or employees.

Last time I checked, some people that work for the government, myself included are still living breathing human beings with the same damn rights and feelings and heartbreak and personal issues and families as everyone else. To judge based upon one's chosen place of employment is childish and quite honestly insulting. I can't say it enough, I have two disabled girls that require a LOT of medical attention, this was the only job that pays well enough and has medical benefits enough to handle that without me going bankrupt in less than 6 months.



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08
 




I just think that in a country that has a good 45% governmental employment rate




That right there is just wrong on so many levels. I have seen somewhere that the actual number employed by the government is even higher. One truth stands out whichever number used, how can a country be efficient and sustainable if more people draw from it than put in? What about keeping the government small so as to be more efficient and to keep it from gaining more power than intended by the framers of the Constitution?


edit on 14-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to correct



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
d) all tied into the Galactic Federation of Light nonsense (Ashtar Command) ....

And here is my ah ha moment!

'The Law of One" (Ra material) uses the same sort of language. Creator, co-creators (humans), dimensions, Orion, etc..

Now that all makes since! As does fourthmeal's statement that "people would be left behind".



Originally posted by vkey08
Oh and I'm a HUGE fan of Star Trek and BSG

And a kick-booty CGI artist!!!

edit on 14-2-2013 by OneisOne because: edit probs



posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
reply to post by vkey08
 




But let me be clear that that ones that are decent citizens without a rap sheet 2 miles long were able to go back down to the city in the months that followed and retrieve their weapons.


That right there is just wrong on so many levels. I have seen somewhere that the actual number employed by the government is even higher. One truth stands out whichever number used, how can a country be efficient and sustainable if more people draw from it than put in? What about keeping the government small so as to be more efficient and to keep it from gaining more power than intended by the framers of the Constitution?



I never wrote anything about decent citizens without a rap sheet that were able to go back to cities? Huh?

If you're referring to my 45% comment, not all of that is Federal Employees, that includes State and Local (including teachers and school boards, and animal catchers, etc) Janitorial staff, secretaries, etc.




top topics



 
237
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

log in

join