It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul: Rome's version of the Trojan Horse

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Babel was the first kingdom ruling over mankind after the flood. Yes. Well aware. The Bible always holds the higher axiom over science. Science continues to march closer to the higher axiom. If you bother to look and compare, you see this happening weekly as new discoveries are made. One of the latest discoveries states that energy is information. Did the Bible say this already?

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Science is now on the verge of showing the holographic nature of our reality. Did the Bible say this first?

Genesis 1

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

Time, Space, Matter and Energy?

Genesis 1

1 In the beginning (TIME) God created the heavens (SPACE) and the earth (MATTER). 2 Now the earth was formless and empty (Not collapsed / Wave Function), darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, “Let there be light (ENERGY),” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

The first day was the longest. Time dilation demonstrates this.

Time Dilation and 6 Days by God's Perspective, not ours.

I can go all day if you like. You will not be able to muster an argument that I cannot then show in the reflection back to you from the Bible. Try if you like. The same holds true for Paul, Jesus and so on. If you choose the wrong side of truth, the light is revealing this just as clearly as someone choosing the right side of truth. You cast your own shadows, you light your own fire and you can also use that light as a way to see the path. It's a choice.

Originally posted by TheConstruKctionofLight

It was also the way nations communicated with each other after the Babel confusion. There were sets of universal symbols that were
reply to post by EnochWasRight

You do realize that Babel happened in Old T times, not in the NT era.

The Bible is a written version of the symbols and the mathematics involved with creation. You see a history book and stories that make no sense. Others see beyond the words into the underlying story told by the symbols.

gobblydook!!! bringing mathematics into it, pseudoscience at its finest, a bit like that other thread runniing at the moment about quantum physics and christianity

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

He also said he was of the tribe of Judah. So which was he? A Benjamite or a Judah?

If he were either a Benjamite or Judah, he would have never claimed that Jesus was a god. Labeling a man as god is heretical in Judaism, so once he claimed Jesus was god, he cut all ties to Judaism and the twelve tribes.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i'm tracking down some info on the subject of what's going on in the esoteric offshoots of the world's major religions. the reason for this is to determine how the network of lies has been constructed, from the top down, and how they've managed to inspire so many offshoots that are almost as in the dark as their own followers.

it dawns on me that the big 3 abrahamic faiths have all been created in the form of a double layered deceit, where the devotees know next to nothing about what's going on at the top of their religions, yet are pressured or even threatened with death if they don't follow rules that the top echelons not only don't do themselves, but are proud they don't. they honestly believe its because those lower on the scale of importance are stupid. in their minds, the things we believe are virtues and good things, the leaders of these groups think are evidence of our lack of survivablity, therefore ignorance and as a result, don't need to survive if they deem it reasonable to wipe us out. i want to know how much of that double layered-ness followed to the newer offshoots.

i intend to root out all of it. i'm not gonna spare any of them or even the eastern religions. when i get done, i'm gonna know, not only who is lying thru their teeth, but who has been working as coordinated groups with the big 3 abrahamic faiths, to steal, murder, torture and starve, billions upon billions of people, for the last 4 thousand years.

i am not suggesting that there is no goodness in these groups, in fact, their followers are almost entirely innocent victims themselves.
edit on 13-2-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by Snsoc

What's the purpose of church? To pray and praise god, right? What other reason is there? Why would Jesus say not to go to the synagogues (churches) when you went to pray? That's the whole point of church! Besides being spoon fed someone else's interpretation (in my opinion).

So why would Jesus say that church-goers were hypocrites? If you shouldn't go to church to pray, then what other reason is there to go?

I only reject what Paul taught. I pay attention to Jesus' words, not some guy who was known for killing his followers. You're implying that there cannot be a middle-ground, why?
edit on 13-2-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

We also go to Church to hear the word of God, receive Communion, and fellowship with fellow believers. It helps us to stay balanced.

Jesus said the Pharisees were hypocrites, not church-goers. In fact, he was referring to synagouges, not churches. You should stay away from synagouges, as we are no longer under the Law.

Saul was known for killing Jesus' followers, yes. And then saw the light and repented. This shows that even the worst sinners can be forgiven. Aren't you glad?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
talmudic satanists killed jews in germany via their puppet hitler, while in cahoots with the vatican, and then blamed it on white protestant christians.

talmudic satanists, in league with pagan rome (before it became catholic), stole all the wealth of the torah jews, all the gold from the temple, slaughtered them and chased them out of their homeland.

advent islam. the vatican and talmudic satanists, created islam, and used it to, again, steal all the wealth of the torah jews, slaughter them and chase them out of their homeland. at this point, the leaders of islam are full members of the double layer deceit, where the top of their religion is actually in league with the vatican and the talmudic satanists the entire time, including the crusades AND all subsequent wars. their followers are, for the most part, completely in the dark about all of this. they are all innocent victims, and are about to be made victims again.

all european leaders are in on it, and are preparing to let the muslims from foreign lands, slaughter the european people. the muslim followers have no idea they are actually doing what the talmudic dudes and the vatican have decreed. they are completely clueless. they actually believe they are doing the work of god.

across the pond, talmudic satanists, the vatican and high ranking leaders of islam, have robbed the people of the usa, created a police state and are actively encouraging the immigration of large groups of hispanics, who they have trained to hate anybody with fair skin, doesn't matter what religion, as long as their skin is white. they've also brain washed wide swaths of blacks in america, to believe the people who work to pay for their food stamps, welfare checks, college, and etc, are their enemies. this is the american version of what is going to happen to europe.

they are nothing if not equal opportunity destroyers. they will sell out their entire race for a few moments of power and money.

edit on 13-2-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

He also said he was of the tribe of Judah. So which was he? A Benjamite or a Judah?

If he were either a Benjamite or Judah, he would have never claimed that Jesus was a god. Labeling a man as god is heretical in Judaism, so once he claimed Jesus was god, he cut all ties to Judaism and the twelve tribes.

No, the tribe of Benjamin.
(Romans 11:1) " I ask, then, God did not reject his people, did he? Never may that happen! For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. "

Jesus was from Judah, signaling the priesthood change from old covenant to new. We know this because of Paul.

edit on 13-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This is an applause worthy thread. Very well done. If this fleshes out as true, you are talking about one of the grandest conspiracies of all time. I especially am interested in the link between the Roman Spy character (whatevername you want to call him) and Hermes. Nice, nice catch!

It took me two full days to read this thread due to limited time and the desire to give the info as much of my attention I could muster. So again, well done.
It is rare any of these threads hold my attention like that anymore. Also, some of the contributions here are equally as stellar.

Was Paul a Roman Spy? Quite possibly. I mean, it would explain why after the Romans went to great lengths to trap, capture and execute him the story reads as if ultimately it was the Jews who did him in. Can't be having any negative attention on an Empire that has now decided to subvert this movement, redirect its message and adopt it as their own.

It is no different than what they do today with protestors here in America. Sending in under covers to incite violence during protests so they can crack down on the protest. It is crafty and it is old hat for Governments. I cannot fathom why the religious folks here have a problem with this thread. I mean, do you people not care about the history of your faiths? Jesus was killed for treason. He kept company with thugs. I think this sorta thing is fascinating!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

What do you think churches are? They're today's version of synagogues. People gathered and worshiped within the temple/synagogue back then just as people gather and worship within the church today. They both serve the same exact function.

You say that Jesus thought Pharisees were hypocrites yet you fail to remember that Paul was one of these hypocrites, the biggest of all in fact.

Why was Paul allowed to receive the holy spirit without being baptized or believing? Why was he allowed to take the shortcut after murdering true believers when I am not and have never killed anyone, much less hundreds or thousands as Paul did?

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

In that case, who are Paul's parents? Oh yeah, they're never identified in the bible. So how is he proven to be a Benjamite? Just because he says so doesn't make it true.

Are you just taking his word for it? Why? Let me guess, because it's in the bible.

Again, once he declared that a man was god, he became a heretic according to Jewish law.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Very good point with the protesters. If Jesus was allowed to keep spreading his message, Rome would have lost ALL power, because Jesus taught eternal life for everyone.

If everyone started believing that they never truly die, Rome would no longer be able to intimidate them, it's easier to control others when you convince them they have one shot at life. It's also easier when they convince you there is a place where non-believers suffer for eternity.

In order to silence Jesus, they killed him, and in order to silence him even more, they took his message as their own and changed almost everything about it.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I agree, there are a lot of tares among the wheat in today's churches. But I think Scripture is right when it says, "Do not forsake the assembling of yourselves, as is the manner of some."

Where do you take the Lord's Supper at? Jesus commanded it. Where do you confess your sins to others at, as Jesus commanded? I assume that you are doing these things, since you claim to want to follow Jesus.

I don't know why Paul got to take shortcuts. That's between him and God. I'm not going to be like Job and try to tell God how God should behave towards some people based on what I think.

I looked at your source for the Jesus v. Paul thing, and pretty much quit reading after #1. The author tries to say that "day" and "time" mean the same thing. I've got better things to do with my time than try to correct someone like that.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Also would explain why Peter attacked the Roman Guard.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

One must also consider the very nature of the Roman Empire, especially in it's latter days... it was an Empire that didn't necessarily care about dominating every inch of land, but instead had control of the larger cities instead. A nation of City States. Considering this, it is only logical that they would pull something like this. Their Empire wasn't powerful enough to dominate the people everywhere they went. Instead, they would adopt the local culture and spin it in a Pro Roman light.

And we can see that in the scripture.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

What's strange to me is that Peter was allowed to sit with the Roman soldiers at Jesus' trial. Why would Romans allow someone who cut off one their owns ear to sit with them?

Peter cutting a guy's ear off should have brought tons of attention on him, yet he is allowed to sit with those he just attacked? That's not logical.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

I've never come across anything that says Jesus said to confess sins to priests. Could you point out a particular verse? The same for the Lord's supper too please.

So you just accept his conversion without knowing why? That's not a very smart thing to do.

Days are a unit of time.
Your ignorance is starting to show.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Well, if we accept the premise of your thread, then the reason becomes clear. He sat with the Roman Soldiers because he was one of them.

edit on 13-2-2013 by JayinAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Snsoc

I've never come across anything that says Jesus said to confess sins to priests. Could you point out a particular verse? The same for the Lord's supper too please.

So you just accept his conversion without knowing why? That's not a very smart thing to do.

Days are a unit of time.
Your ignorance is starting to show.

I didn't say priest. The Book of James says to confess your sins one to another (5:16). Are we going to say that James is a liar too?

Jesus said "Do this in remembrance of me" Luke 22: 19. The "this" refers to the partaking of the bread and wine.

I accept Paul's conversion because it's obvious that his words are inspired by God.

And yes, days are a unit of time. But they do not mean the exact same thing. You cannot substitute one for the other in every case.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Or a Roman Pharisee, a.k.a. Paul. Or maybe Peter wasn't sitting with the soldiers at all, but was one of the interrogators during the trial, Caiaphas, whose name means "rock" in Aramic. Peter's name Cephas also means "rock" in Aramic. Caiaphas was a Pharisee son of a Pharisee, just like Paul. Not a coincidence in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

Since the answer to your question was obviously supposed to be church, I assumed you also meant confessing to the priest (who they usually call "father", a big no-no with Jesus) because that's who you usually confess to at church.

How are they "obviously" inspired by god if he contradicts him on several occasions? Just because you refuse to acknowledge the contradictions doesn't mean they aren't there and shouldn't question them. You refuse to question the words of Paul, even though lots of evidence points toward you the fact that you SHOULD.

Your ignorance is showing because you refused to read past the first line because of "time" and "day"...... REALLY? DAYS ARE MEASURED IN TIME! That is a petty excuse.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Snsoc

Since the answer to your question was obviously supposed to be church, I assumed you also meant confessing to the priest (who they usually call "father", a big no-no with Jesus) because that's who you usually confess to at church.

How are they "obviously" inspired by god if he contradicts him on several occasions? Just because you refuse to acknowledge the contradictions doesn't mean they aren't there and shouldn't question them. You refuse to question the words of Paul, even though lots of evidence points toward you the fact that you SHOULD.

Your ignorance is showing because you refused to read past the first line because of "time" and "day"...... REALLY? DAYS ARE MEASURED IN TIME! That is a petty excuse.

Well you assumed wrongly. Protestants need to have accountability as well.

Jesus also contradicted Himeslf, then, because He said "when you see all these things happening, you know that it is very near, even at the door." How can this be if He said no one knows the time?

I've got a fantastic idea! I'm going to run down to my local Porsche dealership with a dollar and ask them, "what object do you want in exchange for a new car?" 'When they say "Money," I'll hand them a doillar and say, "MONEY is measured in DOLLARS. Now give me a new Porsche."

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join