It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When No One Believes You

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
My brother recently told me that his thoughts are projecting on people. He recently discovered this (so he says at least) and now he is trying to control his thoughts.
He said he has heard (and seen the mouths match the words) people say "How does he know", "how does he do it" "why does this happen" "I don't understand how he does this".

He told me that he made a group of people make noises by saying "if you can hear me, scream" and they made little groans, screams and noises at the same exact time.

I don't know what to believe. Is he crazy? Or does he have an ability that he simply can't fully control yet? All I know is that this fits into my own beliefs of 'subconscious connection' and 'auras', which I experience (but nothing like what he's saying).

There are a lot of things out there - but since stuff like what my brother is saying is mostly from fictional movies, it is hard to believe.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well its almost as if this thread was created for me, I am also a long time experiencer and recently put my experiences down to CO poisoning both at my mothers address and also my present residence, reason being my mother had a coal fire and the flue was cracked due to the wrong kind of coal being burned and I had all kinds of experiences there with ref to visitations missing time and abductions along with sleep paralysis.

I have had a few here too,I have been here for 8 years now, my boiler has been recently condemned , my son has suffered auditory and visual hallucinations and we have suffered other similar symptoms over the years with no obvious illness traced by the doc but then CO poisoning was never suspected or tested for.

Years ago I seen a documentary on discovery and a chap looking remarkably like Dr Kit Green was on there representing the European space agency - (thanks to olaru12 for the link to the gut on page 4).

What is remarkable about this is when I was at my mums some years ago I had a dream or what seemed like one I was awoken by banging at the front door and there seemed to be lights on all over the house , I walked into the sitting room and my brother was half asleep in the chair my mother was out cold, my brother was attempting to get up and move to the door and I walked him back to his chair sat him down and convinced him to go back to sleep as it was too dangerous for him to get involved,it was as if he was half paralysed but not fully under.

I closed the sitting room door as I went to the front door and I could hear the buzzing of helicopters outside, I opened the door and there were two helicopters both black, all the street lights were on, the lights were on the neighbours houses and the windows were open but it was as if everyone and everything was frozen as if time stood still, outside the helicopters stood 2 armed guards in green fatigues with machine guns , out of one of the helicopters closest to my house a general got out and saluted and shook my hand as if we knew each other and explained I was being decommissioned and required an item back that belonged too them, I went into the house to the top drawer of the dresser in my bedroom and removed a ring, the ring had a removable back and I removed a red glowing tracer, I went back downstairs and handed the ring back to the general, except the general wasn't daft and asked for the other piece back - the tracer which I had in my back pocket needless to say I handed it over, I was then told I was to go in for a debriefing so went for a short ride in the helicopter and was taken to a base that had submarine pens,I was taken by armed guard to meet the person who was to debrief me,I was saluted by a guard and called sir, I felt fairly important, anyway I followed the guard and was met by none other than who looks like Dr Kit Green same beard,grey hair,glasses, he wore a tweed jacket under the white doctors coat and it was explained again I was being decommissioned, I do remember the place involved fairly large concrete structures and would have doubted it even existed had I not passed it while travelling by train to the north east of England 7 or 8 years ago.

Anyway this dream or incident was largely forgotten about until I was in Abu Dhabi in2002 while watching the discovery channel and a documentary that involved space and the ESPA and the moment I saw this doctor the whole thing came flooding back in minute detail, seeing the picture provided by Olaru12 in his link on page 4 of this thread of Dr Kit Green now gives me a name to put to the face in my dream, now either we are all interconnected with the ability to tap into one another's memories (excluding the web) or I am crazy or something has been happening for years or CO poisoning has a lot to answer for and my subconscious has picked up things whilst in a dream like or unconscious state.

Anyhow thought I would share this as a good example of how joined up thinking can enable us to get answers even if only partial, by the way I wrote to david Icke years ago after reading one of his books asking for his thoughts and he replied suggesting I was delusional and needed psychiatric help - yeah go figure - disinformation agent if I ever saw one.
edit on 9/2/2013 by combatfoo2000 because: Made sure olaru12 was noted as providing a link and not a picture.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kapablanka

From the perspective of a reader, all I garnered from the OP was confusion and/or or lack of information pertaining to her situation;

Sorry about that - happens a lot when I traditionally weave an information story before asking my question. You won't be the last who doesn't get my drift.

My question for the forum, at the bottom of my post, asks "how about the rest of you?" I also asked it in other various ways again through my responses, like "How do YOU cope? Are there ways for people to cope? Do you know of a way to cope?"

So to reiterate for everyone "This is what it feels like to be alone with the truth. No one believes you. You. Are. Alone. It doesn't matter what the situation is. It's just there; it's only the smoke around you that lends to the scenario. How do YOU cope with it?"

So far I have three different methods from reading everyone's responses. Pretty good. It seems to me the most common method is to talk in places like here. I guess I shouldn't be surprised - but I am. Even when we think we're alone, we're not - maybe most of us just take for granted those around us. =^-^=

I wish I had more constructive input to everyone who has responded here. I'm overwhelmed with the activity.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Grounding is The method I have utilized during my life, to cope with being an 'experiencer' of contact (like this word better than abduction) phenomenon.

Learning to ground oneself energetically, emotionally, spiritually and physically is paramount to 'survival'.
Methods differ, I decided (or was 'called') long ago to find the most primal expression of spirituality so I could to latch onto the Human side of myself. Shamanic experiences are very much in tune with this phenomenon, and allow a multidimensional expression of the Macro/Micro Quantum and Cosmic worlds.

Drumming and trance allowed me to sift through the experiences and bring much of the hidden/memory loss things to consciousness.
Strangely enough using the Tree of Life Diagram lay over a map of the know universe really helped to see that Star Knowledge is actually Old Hat to the Native Shaman, read some of the reports of ''trips'' by Amazon shaman, or Aboriginal from Oz.
Even the Hindu purana tell of the Worlds , and Universes that the 'gods' came from to Earth. So, in reality Modern Man is divorced from this Old knowledge, so don't worry if you are alone,, cause you are not,,

Other simple grounding methods, walking in nature, sitting by running water, sungazing and morning sunrise meditation or Tai Chi / Qi Gong. I love Qi Gong methods, they will put you in mastery of your Self, body , mind and soul.

Swimming also helps and can help release emotions about situation and memories. Using Active Imagination to 'See" yourself Diving into your own memories and when you raise your head out of the Waters, breathe IN to lock it into consciousness. Many methods available with a simple swim.

Mudd Baths for Clarity of Humanity. This one was used to overcome the Victimhood aspects of this situation.
Will try and find what I have written before on this experience and method.

So, actually the 'earthy' things are what I am pointing out. Because many experience a loss of humanity, and this must be restored before moving on to the Why's and why Me questions. Nature gives the healing in ways no psychologist can match so my personal salvation was out my back door.

Good luck and S&F

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I've had a few strange experiences. The ones that happened when I was in the Military I don't talk about, at least here anyway, mostly because of the classified nature of them.

However, I had one experience that I talked about here in a thread I started last year.

Don't tell your story expecting people to believe it. If you expect people to believe it, you'll be disappointed. Tell your story for telling's sake. Some will believe you, most won't, that's not important.

I for one, like to hear them whether I believe them or not. There are so many things which we do not know, so you can't really dismiss somebody unless it's truly ridiculous. Tell your story, if that is what you want to do. Just remember not to be offended by those who don't believe you. If you, like myself, can't really produce evidence, you have to expect people to not believe you, some of them will be rude about it, pay them no attention if they're rude, but don't take it personally.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by spearcarrier

Its called being Rh negative. Theres some 15% of the world? maybe less?. Do you really expect these monkeys to understand? And that is just the OAB blood typing. There are blood types out there that exist that are not publicized.

There are many species of humans living on earth. And not all of them are the same. Now i will vanish into the night. fnaaaa

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

If thats true read my thread and send me a private msg if you know anything about the experience i had.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

At what point did ATS go full-blown crazy?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Hi I understand your situation. First, stay in touch with Your Higher Power, Your God. Seek guidance thru meditation and prayer and realize you are not delusional, you are just more "Tuned In" to Your truly profound existance. Dont worry about what the Norm is thinking because your ability to tune in to the reality of Life's unique frequencies will be hindered. Seeking natures frequencies is meant to be a personal experience. Keep seeking and tuning in. its Your Private Journey. The secret is: Life is a university. We graduate when we die and then... our true work begins. There IS more than this. Just relax and enjoy, stay away from therapists. You are blessed to have a close friend who relates to your situation I hope I helped. keep expecting miracles ! God bless : )

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearcarrier

Originally posted by Kapablanka

From the perspective of a reader, all I garnered from the OP was confusion and/or or lack of information pertaining to her situation;

My question for the forum, at the bottom of my post, asks "how about the rest of you?" I also asked it in other various ways again through my responses, like "How do YOU cope? Are there ways for people to cope? Do you know of a way to cope?"

How do YOU cope with it?"

George Noory is my therapist. Yeah I cant stay up that late either. Just youtube "coast to coast am" and listen at your convenience.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing and starting this thread. I really value open, honest discussion.
I've bookmarked your blog.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

BINGO CrypticSouthpaw....relevant to the blood type remark. As a ufo/abductee/alien researcher for over 20 years, I have discovered a lot relevant to my own experiences and in delving into info and scenarios from various experiencers I have talked with through the years...the Rh factor is a part of the puzzle to an extent. It is much more complex than that but from what you have said, I think you are very aware in regards to a lot of it. Thanx for listening.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yeah don't worry about it. I thought i would escape the masses by coming to a place like this but i was wrong. And the truth is you never will. They are everywhere. Im pretty much done with place. I learn a little hear and there but not much. Everything i know i learned on my own, I only recently started coming to ats a couple months ago because my friend looks it up. I thought, cool up to date topics might have some unique people. Well there are a few. So il stress my description is accurate when i say FEW.

People here are mean, just like everywhere else. I myself am having my policy and rights asking to be amended because some people are just that recces monkeyish that they have to actually send in and file a report when they offended me ( as usual ) so i leave, and i come back with this? Pathetic. No one knows anything really. Its not like anyone actually really sees an alien on here, not most of you. So when i ask authentic questions about things that exist. Like 4 or 5 people have actually seen it on here, but not nearly enough to give me any info what so ever. Im back at square one. Only difference now is my friend in town is calling me telling me its back, and its calling him. So im gunna go presue that. And storm off into the night and rethink if this is really the place for people like me. Anyways good luck with your quests guys.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by shrevegal

not referring to you, was in the chat yesterday but thank you i find that kind. But like i said. Im just upset.

As for the comment about the blood typing. People confuse when i said RH negative is bad. Its not. Not for everyone. But i mean there is still a large majority that are like that. And there are recessive classes among the RH positives that either have been discovered by scientists, with the information being suppressed. Or there simply is not enough data at this time about the other alleles that exist. There are hybrids amongst the RH positives who shows traits of the RH negative as if the coding between the 2 blood types are becoming more closly knit.
I believe the blood types play a role in the secretion of dopamine and serotonin which can effect behavior and reaction to drugs and social stimulation. You can have someone who is type O+ who would show some interesting traits because of suppressed recessive mutated alleles and antigens that gain new definitions for pathogens upon mutation. There are some strange people walking among us, But i'm not going to crush the hope of all the normal people. You can fight your genetic coding, As much as a monk can rewire their body you can too. Just the craftyness and the need to bring people down ugh. Why?
edit on 10-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I can relate.

I unraveled a recent political controversy through the use of open records law and can't fight the disinfo to get significant recognition of the truth. It's a controversy that has been ridiculed into oblivion, by the MSM, despite plenty of interest.

I feel good for having done some real digging and for having answered my own questions, and I will have to be satisfied with that.

...And there is plenty of satisfaction in that, alone.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Here's something that might be helpful.

The Cassandra metaphor (variously labelled the Cassandra 'syndrome', 'complex', 'phenomenon', 'predicament', 'dilemma', or 'curse') occurs when valid warnings or concerns are dismissed or disbelieved.

Cassandra metaphor

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I've been coming to this site off and on for many years. I have definitely noticed a decrease in the quality of the site. I believe it to be that the site is full of mostly delusional paranoids filling the site with irrational surmise. I know personally I get tired of reading it, which is probably why some of you think members here are mean. Now, you say that you see angels, you experience time warps, you're special, and more in tuned to life's frequency, but how have these delusional abilities helped you in any way? If these incidents actually happen and are not a figment of your imagination, there has to be a reason that they occurring.
edit on 10-2-2013 by stopbeingnaive because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stopbeingnaive

Well i can manipulate my nervous system without outside stimulation, i can create goosebumps at will. So if i get cold i can kick up my body temp without shivering. I never saw any angels but i did see a creature that's locally known around here in natives legends. So i'm not really delusional, Just you can't expect to go to some random forum, and for a bunch of basement city dwellers to know anything bucause if they can't google it, its not real. Because that's how i see aliens. By sitting on a computer all day looking at ufo videos and criticizing if its a hoax or not. I might not have a lot of friends on here, But that's fine. I never came here looking for friends i came here looking for answers. And it seems this place is as clueless as anywhere else on the web. The only way to actually find anything out is if you go out there and find out for yourself.

And i kind of put me in these states, I feel emotion very intensely because of the training i'v been doing. Yeah i offended you. And i see your point of view. But i'm only making these claims in hopes of someone on here knowing about it and being able to explain. That is what i mean by looking for answers. And its not something you can just ask someone without weirding them out. I just feel like its kinda fell its tragic people can't ask answers. I have been through a traumatizing life. So to hear all these people and what they think. I can only imagine how an authentic anductee feels. It must be quite lonly.
edit on 10-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Nothing? That's what I thought. You people really do need to go see a professional.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join