It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When No One Believes You

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
OP are you willing to tell us more specific things about your experiencies?

I'm intrigued about that one you mention the military... that's not a thing you hear very often in abduction like scenarios.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
it`s like even thou i haven't got those type of experiences i feel the same way you do, nobody hears and none wants to, but take it like this: your own growth. yet you need to get a companion. bless ya!!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
There's two kinds of disbelievers (maybe more). The first type has got a life about as interesting and in-depth as the night time teevee listings. And they like it that way; they are incurious and that's fine with them.

The second type, the ones that are a bit problematical, listen intently and then look very... frightened may be too strong a word, but they are definitely highly uncomfortable. If you look quickly, you can see their mind turn away as fast as their faces and bodies do. I think it's because you may be reminding them of something that happened to them that they can't explain and have a truck-load of cognitive dissonance about, or they simply have such analytical minds that anything that they can't explain immediately is simply impossible, and the person relaying the information must be *(pick your derogatory description here). Debunkers are like that. It's rather funny watching them ply their trade, now that I see the fear behind it.

I've had several highly odd experiences; they include a reincarnational proof, something I could call 'guardian angels' warning me of danger, a full blown psychic experience when at Gettysburg (touch the trees if you're ever down there!
and a very compelling visit from my father at the moment he died 20 miles away, proof to me that we survive physical death.

I've told some carefully chosen people about these experiences; and it's become a bit of a litmus test about their depth of spirit and intellectual curiosity and honesty. If they don't believe me, I don't care. I can offer no proof, so that's okay.

You asked what you could do besides journal; I would recommend you write down the experiences in book form and publish them, if only as an e-book. Whether termed fiction or non-fiction, you're a wonderful writer with a true command of the language, and it would be a shame for both the experiences and the writing skill to go to waste. You never know how many people you may help by putting it out there.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by spearcarrier

Originally posted by spearcarrier
Well, yeah there's nothing you can do to change the situation...

In reality there are a lot of things you can do, you do NOT have to put up with them...

Researchers such as LA Marzulli, Joe Jordan, John Keel, and others have made this VERY clear.

For example:

Originally posted by Victoria Ecouter
"I had contact for years with what I thought were alien beings. The more I "believed" the more they disrupted my life. I went for months getting only a few hours of sleep a night. It got so bad that I was waking up with night terrors and things probing me for almost a month straight."

"A turning point for me occurred when I had a conversation with one of these beings. I said that it didn't have the right to do this and it replied that it did. I knew then that this was not a benign creature in any sense of the word. I was agnostic at the time. So I decided to pray to God to help me. The "abductions" and "visitations" stopped immediately"

The below video by Joe Jordan has some excellent info about this @ the 50 min. point:

"We got a coverup among the researchers themselves that people are relying on for the truth" ~ Joe Jordan

I recommend the below researchers:

Dr. L. A. Marzulli (See here)
Joe Jordan (CE4 Research Group)
Guy Malone (alienresistance.org)
David Ruffino (delusionresistance.org)

“UFOs are real but they are not physical. They are messengers of deception”Jacques Vallee

The UFOs do not seem to exist as tangible, manufactured objects. They do not conform to the natural laws of our environment. They seem to be nothing more than transmogrifications tailoring themselves to our abilities to understand. The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists. (John Keel - Operation Trojan Horse p. 266)

Forbidden Secret - www.scribd.com...

"One theory which can no longer be taken very seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships." - Arthur C. Clarke

"We are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon which is largely indigenous to planet earth." - Brad Steiger

I initially ignored the Vallee/Hynek Interdimensional Hypothesis in lieu of E.T.

However, if we include all aspects of the UFO phenomena--including the close encounters--then there is no other theory extant that explains and demonstrates the nature of these "beings" so thoroughly.

It's the Occam answer. Either that or "they" don't exist at all except in our mind.

"those little stinking, lying buggers ARE demons..." ~ "The GUT"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

People tend to life in realities made of there minds, if something does not fit in that said mental projected reality which they hold in there minds, then it does not exist. Rely I do not see what the problem is, if they don't believe you then they don't believe you. Really I think you should leave them alone to there own believes and worlds, and yes even to there own fates if it so calls. Its not your job to care what other people believe, people have believed many things throughout the histories and all of them at one point in time eventual come to be false or merely a periodic madness.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
i to was abducted when i was 13 in the fla everglades on a weekend hunting trip

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
i felt the same way as the op when i was convinced that remote nueral monitoring was being used on me.
or some kind of nanobots in my brain.

but i am glad noone believed me ever because i could never prove it happened.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30

I just think it is best to assume everything is BS and then the truth will float to the top with the inflating evidence...

Gotta love that good old scientific method. ;-)

Thing is surely people do not need to be abducted by the military to see what is in front of their face, lol...

You'd think?!? And let's say it does happen in their face,they still choose to believe. Or they tell you how unpatriotic you are for questioning their right to tag your children, herd your life, limit your freedoms, etc. Oh, don't get me started.

Please do show your photo...

Okay. The only place I can think some of the photos remain after my last computer meltdown is my on-purpose-ignored Facebook. And they're not very good at all. I've seen better. (checks)

... please wait. Your post is very important to us. Someone will be with you shortly.

... Please remain on the forum. Someone will be with you shortly.
Okay, Facebook claims I can use this link to share that album with anyone.
www.facebook.com...

To my surprise it has a bad photo of my finger implant in it. Forgotten I'd taken that. But like I said, they're not very good photos. Hardly any real evidence at all.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by of the Ether
I live with this feeling every single day. I have long,drawn out accounts of many of my abductions on here if you want to know more. I feel like I lead two lives.

See, this is what I was talking about it. If I think about it too much, I get to feeling like I lead THREE lives. I gotta be careful or I'm sure I'll get confused with a dozen or so, and nobody wants that.

So tell me how you've managed not to go screaming into the night, tearing your hair out through all this?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill
OP are you willing to tell us more specific things about your experiences?

I'm intrigued about that one you mention the military... that's not a thing you hear very often in abduction like scenarios.

Hey there, thanks for asking. Sure I'm willing, but I truly didn't want this post to be all about me. I'm really enjoying hearing everyone else's input - good and bad - and trying to learn from what they each have to say. Which is why I keep coming back. Truth is, I normally work long hours and try to frequent this place only on Mondays.

I'll just talk real quick about the abduction I woke up in. My husband was on his second deployment on the border of Pakistan, and we were having a tough time of it. It was like every arm of the military and then some was out to aggravate us. Now with him, stuff just rolls off his back like water off a duck. But me; I'm fiery. Too much like my father. And I was pissed. When I get to a certain point of pissed, weird things happen around me. And I was already aggravated by the way my husband deployed: not allowed a weapon in a live zone, things like that. Just. Grr.

So I was already having visions about what was going to happen next around his fob and predicting accurately to him what was going to happen next as far as enemy movements when he called me, which was nearly every day. And then a black out happened. I understood why the blackouts, but I was also trapped at home - left behind - and so I'd get even more aggravated.

Meanwhile I went to a hypnotherapist on my way to a convention in North Carolina. That... was not fun.This man still walked military and the session was a nightmare. Won't talk about that. I'm mentioning it because I did get results. The first result was waking up the next day i the hotel room with a piercing pain behind my right ear at about 3 am. Hadn't had a lump there in years. Called my MUFOn contact, he said 'Yep, it's an implant." I said, "That stuff HURTS. Can't they use anesthesia or something?" and got blown off.

My goal is to blend my memories and remember what in my life I've been missing through all this. What's the point of doing stuff if you're not going to recall it? So it started to work. And one night during the blackout I was in a half-sleep when I heard the music they use. I remember actually debating with myself on what song it was - something from Cinderella I think - and just as I thought to myself "Oh it's THAT song! Too bad it never hit the radio" I sat up a completey different person. And I knew I was a different person, that I was "co-conscious". And I was irritable.

There were two men in blues at my bedroom door. I walked over to them and told them that I was ready let's go. I can't remember what the first one, who was clearly in control of the situation said, but I responded. I was ready to go with them fully conscious and finally get to see and feel what I was missing.

What gave me away, unfortunately, was that I was perceiving their faces as rotting zombie flesh. Now these days I understand why: lots of "being hunted" missions involving visions of zombies. (Never saw any zombie movies ever growing up either. Don't plan to either. Can't handle them.) So I blinked, trying to focus on this man's face and see him for who he really is. Dumb move.

He said, "You're aware!"

I barked, "Of course I am! Now I'm ready, let's go!" As I was speaking the other guy stepped around my right side to get behind me. I said, "And don't you DARE tamper with me!" And that's where things go black and I woke up the next day with a sore on the back of my neck. My daughter did, too. She was 15 at the time. Or 16.

My husband was doing some research for me later and found out about being tazered in the back of the heard and how it blanks your memory. So that's my theory on how they shut me down in my moment of triumph. I've only been able to do a lucid recall two times after that event, and both of those were here at Fort Polk with the new handler.

Makes me want to kick something. :-)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Signalfire, I'd love to hear more about your experiences. Part of the reason why I have started to come here more frequently lately is because I've been taking a hiatus on "belief" - my own reincarnation beliefs, the works, all had to be set aside while I analyzed what was really going on. So many things we get lied to us about - including religion - and it just bears a decent examination. It's always good to hear how someone else sees it.

As for writing a book: I kind of am. I'm writing the blog - and it has become a very disjointed mess -that I intend to publish eventually... if I come to a decent conclusion. Which I'm miles away from. It's mostly about me - another reason why I didn't want the post to center so much around me as a situation and people's personal ways of dealing - so I think I talk about myself enough as it is.

I actually write as one of my vocations, which is why I try to keep this to Mondays. One shouldn't keep their quest for truth in such finite periods of time, but one also has to pay the bills. :-)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I've posted my experiences here in various forums before, but here goes (one last time and I'll bookmark this one or sumtin').

My reincarnation 'proof' was a series of extremely vivid dreams I had as a very young child. I was a young woman, very pregnant, living somewhere very green; for some reason I think Illinois territory around 1830. I was living in a log cabin, very primitive. My husband had left to go hunting and never returned. I got very sick and couldn't get water anymore from the creek and the baby inside me died and then I died. I remember lying sick in bed watching the light change and staring at the various few objects in the cabin, and the creak of the bedropes as I moved in bed. It was extremely vivid, full color and repeated for months and months. I finally said something to my mother about it and the look on her face told me people don't talk about such things. The dreams ended by the time I started kindergarten.

Gettysburg: Visited here at the age of 10; as a young female, I had no interest in battlefields and didn't want to get out of the car. My father got mad at me and insisted; I went one way, the rest of the family went another. I passed some bushes, there was a row of very old trees and a clearing beyond that. It was high noon and very sunny. I noticed there were still bullet holes in the trees, after all this time (1963, 100 years almost exactly from the Gettysburg battles); I put my hand on one tree and instantaneously, everything changed. It turned grey, foggy or smoky; I heard people running in the distance and close by, with gear on, rattling. I heard screaming, shouting, gunfire. I smelled gunpowder. This lasted long enough for me to blink, and blink again. I racked my brain for an explanation: hallucinating, dreaming, nope! I realized years later that it all suddenly ended when I took my hand off that tree. I was literally shaking with adrenaline after just about a minute; walked back to the car and never told anyone for years.

The two 'guardian' episodes were these: I was driving home late one night from my job on a 4 lane highway and was the only car in sight. I was in the left lane and absentmindedly thought I should move over into the right lane to prepare for a right hand turn. At the moment I had the thought of changing lanes, a male voice in my head sternly instructed, "DON'T CHANGE LANES!!" While I was reacting to this shock, a police car came from behind me up and over a hill going at least 100 MPH in the right hand lane. He would have blown through me if I'd moved when I thought of it, and I never would have seen him. No sirens, just lights on his car.

The second time I had two little children; my two year old was outside playing on his new tricycle and the baby was starting to waken. I thought of picking her up and going outside to watch the 2 year old but this same male voice told me not to pick her up in no uncertain terms. I left her there (thinking, ooookkkkaaaaayyyyyy) and tripped as I went outside. I fell forward four steps' worth, somehow one leg fell in behind the porch stairs, and my upper body vaulted forward. I broke my fall with my arms and managed to not hit my head, but if I had been holding the baby, I would have fallen on her and killed her for sure.

Final episode was when my father died. He had had a stroke and was in a hospital in town. I had visited him that afternoon and my brothers were there that evening. As I was walking across the kitchen floor cleaning up after dinner, I suddenly 'felt' an entity that I knew was him, in the room. It 'bumped' or 'crashed' into my right temple but also went through it without resistance, bounced off the other side of my skull inside, and it was my father's personality, shouting, "WHEE, THIS IS FUN!!!" (No, he didn't usually talk like that). But it was most certainly him. My brother called moments later to tell me he had just died. His 'personality' stayed with me for many long weeks after that, kinda sharing space in my head. There was communication, but it was mostly feelings, not talking. He went with me to his memorial service and cracked jokes, "I always wanted to go to my own funeral, just like Tom Sawyer!"

The feeling of him being in there with 'me' faded over time, but I realized it was really gone after I had been particularly emotional about something.

The most fascinating part of this was that his spirit actually had mass. It clunked into me, and had the weight of a small marble. There was force to it!

Turns out he gave me one helluva goodbye present, that we survive physical death.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Thanks for that post, I enjoyed reading that.

The second type, the ones that are a bit problematical, listen intently and then look very... frightened may be too strong a word, but they are definitely highly uncomfortable. If you look quickly, you can see their mind turn away as fast as their faces and bodies do. I think it's because you may be reminding them of something that happened to them that they can't explain and have a truck-load of cognitive dissonance about, or they simply have such analytical minds that anything that they can't explain immediately is simply impossible, and the person relaying the information must be *(pick your derogatory description here).

Especially that. There is another kind of person that takes it to another level. They go to church and pray and believe in the spirit world, just as long as they don't have to actually see it. For some that fear is so great they will punish those who do have more awareness. For them everything actually spiritual is of the Devil. This type used to burn people at the stake or ostracize them completely from the community in which they lived. They still do (excommunicate).

Funny that. The ones who are most imbued with the spirit are the most shunned... The place where the most help should be available (the church or organized religion) is the least helpful. They have no actual answers for the day to day problems of real life. Except for what they loosely term "prayer".

Too bad for the OP. She thinks her gift is a burden.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

That was beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing it.

Turns out he gave me one helluva goodbye present, that we survive physical death.

And maybe that he'll "be around". Some think our ancestors watch over us. That they protect us at crucial times. Some think we meet them in dreams. The "friend" who guides us or shares with us and we can't remember who they are? Sometimes a number of unfamiliar people that we meet in a room or somewhere that we don't recognize? Thats the family. Sometimes we may have "memories" of past lives that could be a long gone ancestor. Like your vivid dream about dying in labor.

You are most blessed to have these experiences. I know, I have them too.

One time I was standing in the emergency lane about to get into my pickup truck and when I looked to my right I became aware that a long semi tractor trailer had cut the corner too short and his real wheels were going to crush me... I stood transfixed, unable to move. At that moment I heard a distinct voice inside my head speak but one word... "Run!".

Which I did and so I am here to type this today. I have no idea who that was, it surely wasn't me because I heard it... in my head. Very compelling.

Another time I had a dream where I was led into a movie theatre and sat down in the dark and when the screen became "clear" I could see other people "over there" filing into a movie theatre and sitting down and when they had all assembled and taken their seats they just sat there... looking at me. I became quite self conscious because I realized they were all sitting there looking at me and not saying a word.

But then I began to recognize some of them. My moms mom wore this huge broad brimmed hat of chiffon and one of the people over there had that hat on. Another couple were spitting images of my grand parents on my fathers side. The rest I didn't recognize. But they all seemed to know each other, and me.

I was laid bare, exposed and embarrassed to some degree by their silent attention and I became so uncomfortable that I awoke. When I look back I realize they were just saying hi... for whatever reason. The guide that led me there was one of those familiars and kept insisting something or other that I can't remember...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I'm sitting here trying to think of some other coping mechanism than a journal and I come up blank. :-)

When you truly reach the end of your rope you will call out and ask for intervention... on that day you will get it. That is true prayer.

Its kind of flattering if you think about it. Others never have such an experience. You have been brought to this place of "near" desperation because you are special.

Don't mind others who judge you for what they don't have or understand. You are learning that worldly organizations (like Mufon or church even) aren't providing you with any answers. You maybe have figured out that you are powerless against these forces. Now all that is left is to find the strength to call out to the Universe (or whatever you call it) to truly reach deep inside and yell out from your heart to be delivered...

It might take a while, it might take more than once, you may not be ready. I know I was stubborn about beliefs that were polluted from my childhood. Some struggle for a lifetime. When you are ready for that it will just happen.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Please be careful about revealing any personal information on line. There are those that would "misuse" that.

You do realize there are people that can channel negativity if they have something personal of yours (like a photo). I have seen staff warn people about this all the time here. Should raise a big red flag...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Your post caused me to log in so that I could reply.
We all know relationships are important. Do we also know that they are difficult?
Our culture tells us that the ideal relationship comes with marriage. We are not told that this ideal state is most difficult to come by. We assume that no effort is required because the ideal marriage relationship is natural. And therefore effortless. (Has our culture conspired against us?)
The best thing in life is a good relationship. Once you have it you can then take an interest in other things. Like conspiracy theories on ATS.
Is this forum a good place to discuss this topic?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
OP, many of us have been immersed in this subject matter long enough to become extremely skeptical because we've been taken in so many times before. It's a way of not only being rigorous and trying to ascertain the truth, but also a self protection method designed to avoid replicating that experience.

That said, I try my utmost to temper my skepticism with open-mindedness. Rather than telling someone with a story like yours "I don't believe you," I prefer to hold the position that, "I don't know one way or the other, because I'm not in your shoes." I think if more people adopted that philosophy people like you would feel less isolated and hurt. Because objectively, no one does know what you have and haven't experienced except you. How can I assert that X or Y hasn't happened to you?

At the same time, you have to take yourself out of your shoes and look at how your story sounds to people who haven't experienced your ostensible reality. Someone comes online and says they've had an extremely disturbing experience (or series of experiences,) and professes what could be interpreted by some as an inability to to function in "mainstream" society, and possibly a strain of oversensitivity fueling a level of paranoia. Now, as someone who is himself extremely sensitive and who also can't function in "mainstream" society, I can appreciate and sympathize with that, so I don't jump to those conclusions. I maintain the position of, "I don't know what the truth is." I can also appreciate and sympathize with having a problem (in your case not the same as mine, but a problem nonetheless) and needing to ruminate on it and express yourself about it, and other people in your life becoming... fatigued, for lack of a better word. It can be very hurtful. But I also don't know what has and hasn't happened to you, so I have to maintain an open mind to all the possibilities and explanations. That isn't because I don't believe you, it's because I don't know one way or the other and need to protect myself and my rigor.

If what you say has happened to you really has, you've experienced something that the great majority of our society at large has absolutely no inkling even exists. It is so outside their worldview and accepted reality, that the introduction of the very idea of it into their consciousness is abhorrent and unacceptable to most. Hence the reaction you get.

My advice would be to, as painful as it may be, put yourself in the shoes of your tormenters as it were, and accept that the great majority of human beings you encounter in life probably are not going to understand or sympathize with your situation. I know how lonely and painful that can be, but there is some comfort in the acceptance of that as well. The knowledge that it's not your fault they react this way. That they aren't (always at least) doing it specifically to hurt you. And at the same time, continue telling your story and trying to work it out in your own mind so that you will at least, with time, hopefully find those few who can understand and relate, and figure out the truth whatever it may be.

I wish you luck and above all peace and happiness.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

"Oh all Ye Hosts of Heaven!
Oh Earth!
What else?
...and shall I couple Hell?

Oh fie...hold...hold my heart; and you my sinews grow not instant old, but bear me stiffly up!"
-Hamlet

Iv'e seen a lot of it.
Iv'e posted some of my encounters...(you all know it get's tiresome reposting it all)...
Let me just bullet some things...
(I havn't posted on everything I bullet here, just a couple things)

)Airforce blue suits in and out of my life since childhood.
)ghosts
)Angels. two kinds.
)shadow orbs, shadow people of the black hooded cloak kind.
)Blue orbs of light, small orbs of shadow.
)time shifted (fast like a blurr) intruders.
)strange air craft.
)time travel with a device.
)many important figures. (or are they holographic diisquises?)
)men in black (btw the neuralyzer thing is a real gadget.)
(and there is likely more Iv'e forgotten to mention here...)

You are not alone, and we are never unwatched.

Let me guess...the zombie men had a sort of putrid yellow skin? ...any exposed meat, like inside the mouth, would have a sort of bruised blackish look to it.

I have stopped trying to convince my wife and friends...it is just damaging to our/my ever day life, and has no solution as long as our governors allow it.

The good news is, there is life after death, and Love triumphs in the end...
Our adversaries have got it all over on us with their advanced technology, but even they have not yet reached a level of advancement like our saviors.

Angels are not likely to appear to you, but can... Mostly they work in the realm of fate...unseen.
Not because they wish to hide from you, but because they wish to uphold your freewill as much as possible...

Once you realize that time travel is a real thing, you begin to understand a little of how they can work the fates, and also work the editing of any facts that might expose the greater picture to mainstream...

One comforting thought for me, was finding out that everyone who is calling you crazy right now will be admitting you were right all along in the afterlife, but it will be just something to discuss at length, then...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
Well said! Who ever you are and what ever your story may be!
Ignore the ignorants, and keep searching for like-minded people.

I just like I love to post about Gary Wilcox and Lonnie Zamora and how similar those two have in common.

Then other things tie in like Ernest Normans testimony and Donald Shrum. I say keep seeking for tie-ins and you'll find fascinating stuff that DOES fit in for some mighty truths. Especially when you see all the mars artifacts. It doesn't matter if nobody believes you as long as YOU know you are on a hot trail.

But I also know it is important to have a faith in the next life of a higher uplifting source and keep seeking refuge from the storms of this life !

I do think in this world it is important to have a refuge even from things you hold true, but truth does need to come out in the physical world. Because the more you hide from fear, the more fear will seek you out and own you. And as a human race we need to find the realities of this world and band together for a solution for the problems we find ourselves in, not to deny but to brings us all to a higher level.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join