It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When No One Believes You

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by spearcarrier

Bless you for creating this thread, it is important. I have more to say and to share but have to log off for now just wanted to take a moment first to thank you.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Without objective proof of some kind, I don't believe anyone about something that is not generally accepted as "normal." Why should I? Without evidence to the contrary, I will go so far as to believe that you or they believe such and such a thing happened, and that's how you/they experienced it. But that's not exactly the same as believing things happened just exactly the way you experienced them or interpreted them. You can be just plain wrong without being delusional, or even a bad person. People are wrong all the time.

edit on 12-2-2013 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Well that's up to you to look into what you find interesting. And that's fine believe what you want. There are people out there who believe a being watches over them everyday, and has a place for them in heaven. And people that think humans are he smartest things on earth. There are people who who see aliens and really don't have those questions anymore. question 1, is there heaven question 2 are we alone. Well i'm not caught wondering. I'm chasing the shamans tails uncovering secrets of the passed. You can speculate all you want
Its very healthy for you.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
Grounding is The method I have utilized during my life, to cope with being an 'experiencer' of contact (like this word better than abduction) phenomenon. ...

Thank you for this reply!!! This is a method I used a lot growing up, and as I gather my list of methods I realize I had totally forgotten this one.

Another method many people have suggested to me was meditation. I did go Buddhist briefly and I can say that a lot of their techniques work for a lot of things, including healing, I also have a friend who couldn 't connect that way. So I guess it's not for everybody.

I've always considered grounding to be a type of meditation.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

Its called being Rh negative. Theres some 15% of the world? maybe less?. Do you really expect these monkeys to understand? And that is just the OAB blood typing. There are blood types out there that exist that are not publicized.

There are many species of humans living on earth. And not all of them are the same. Now i will vanish into the night. fnaaaa

Hi there, and... hrm. I've been Rh negative, turned to positive, then turned to negative again. Had to have special shots so I and my offspring could live, the works. My eldest brother died after 3 days of life from this condition, as well. Runs in groups, I'd say.

So I've read the thread, and I wonder if you can clarify why being Rh negative (or positive) is a problem, especially in relation to the things being discussed here? It's a genuine question. I note later you said that being Rh negative is negatively viewed (paraphrased), but I've never ever ever heard of it being viewed positively or negatively. It just is. So am curious.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CryHavoc
Here's something that might be helpful.

The Cassandra metaphor (variously labelled the Cassandra 'syndrome', 'complex', 'phenomenon', 'predicament', 'dilemma', or 'curse') occurs when valid warnings or concerns are dismissed or disbelieved.

Cassandra metaphor

Thank you! I'm definitely looking into this.

This thread has brought me a wealth of information. Sorry I seemed to disappear: work and all that.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Your husband still loves you. People can have opinions about each other. Is there an unwritten rule that we can't? If I were you, I'd try to not pin everything on the differences between you and him.

...Or you and the world.

If you focus on similarities, you'll find more chances to not feel alone.

Besides, your husband's skepticism is completely healthy. What would you think of him if he believed things without supporting evidence? It's good that he's like that.

I hope you can find a way to mend the wounds. I know it must hurt if you believe that somebody else hasn't fully understood you yet. But don't forget it's hard to fully understand someone!!

Let me ask you. Do you fully understand your husband?

And if it helps you to cope, I think we all share some amount of delusion. Nobody knows everything. And we're all wrong about some things. Some people might know more than others, but on grander scales of existence, we're ants. We're just as dumb as they when taken outside our element. So who cares if one ant knows more about the world than another? Last I checked, nobody cares.

The clinical definition of delusion is easy to spot. Somebody might think they're Jesus Christ or they might not recognize they're on a road when they're standing on one. HOwever, I'm referring more loosely to a definition like this: A mistaken or unfounded opinion or idea. I've lost count how many mistaken or unfounded opinions I've had over the years. I've been plenty delusional. And I have no doubt that many of my prejudices will never budge even when proof is in front of me.

So from my perspective I'm delusional for life. There's no escape.
edit on 15-2-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearcarrier

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

Its called being Rh negative. Theres some 15% of the world? maybe less?. Do you really expect these monkeys to understand? And that is just the OAB blood typing. There are blood types out there that exist that are not publicized.

There are many species of humans living on earth. And not all of them are the same. Now i will vanish into the night. fnaaaa

Hi there, and... hrm. I've been Rh negative, turned to positive, then turned to negative again. Had to have special shots so I and my offspring could live, the works. My eldest brother died after 3 days of life from this condition, as well. Runs in groups, I'd say.

So I've read the thread, and I wonder if you can clarify why being Rh negative (or positive) is a problem, especially in relation to the things being discussed here? It's a genuine question. I note later you said that being Rh negative is negatively viewed (paraphrased), but I've never ever ever heard of it being viewed positively or negatively. It just is. So am curious.

there is a lot people don't know. www.abovetopsecret.com... i made a thread. A theory i have about viruses mutating humanity. About humans being bio weapons. And the genetic alterations you experienced could of been brought on by viruses or pathogens with their rna replicating in the egg when you had a kid. I believe this is how antigens which are codes brought on by proteins aka viral information expresses itself on the blood cell. That mutation. If you don't know this info it gets quite scary. I don't think many people have seen what i have posted. But there is a wealth of information on there. Basically besides the RH negative you have maybe another mutation. Quite possibly you could be carrying others that were injected into you by conquering a virus if you are genetically compatible it becomes a protein which builds dna. Think of that for a second. I repeat myself a lot and have been today hahaha i'm going to pass out soon.

But anyways point is. that what ever conspiracy thought up. Aliens could be abducting people for these blood types to get these proteins or mutated pathogens to extract their genomes for viral gene therapy.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I know what your talking about. Here is the reality of things the way I see them: your reality is your own and everyone else has their own, different reality. I found this out the hard way, as I was sure that the situations that I had experienced were going to be openly accepted by all my close family and friends, at least to the point that they would keep an open mind and at least "look into" what I had expressed to them. Big "nope." One of the more radical rejections that I had experienced was with my closest friend of 37 years. I was practicing remote viewing at the time and, while on the phone with this "friend," I asked him if it were alright to enter his home with my mind and look for an object of his choosing. He said that that was fine, he didn't mind. All I asked him to do was to pick something, put 2 four digit numbers on the object and to put the object on his shelf above his dining room table. This way I would know where to look. He had no problem doing so and he told me the numbers that he had assigned to the object. Well, to make a long story short, I saw a picture of his 5 Golden Retrievers, clear as day, like I were holding the picture in my hand, except the picture was a little fuzzy. I called him to tell him the results and he immediately changed the subject, which carried on for a while, and that was the last I have heard from him. He won't return my calls or e-mails. 37 years. Woosh, gone. So, again, everyone has their own "reality" and they probably don't want to change it. People are scared of the unknown and they endeavor to keep the "unknown" at bay. Good luck.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

all I can say is, I sympathize, I have no friends and family left from my past, they are all new people, friendships developed in the last 7 years or so, with comon interests, but the ones who abandoned me, well they were quite abusive anyways, and I never saw it until I met REAL friends..... if the others didn't ditch me, I would not have mad ethe friends I have now, because the others were holding me back from expressing my true self in order to attract the right people into my life.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
I know what your talking about. Here is the reality of things the way I see them: your reality is your own and everyone else has their own, different reality. I found this out the hard way, as I was sure that the situations that I had experienced were going to be openly accepted by all my close family and friends, at least to the point that they would keep an open mind and at least "look into" what I had expressed to them. Big "nope." One of the more radical rejections that I had experienced was with my closest friend of 37 years. I was practicing remote viewing at the time and, while on the phone with this "friend," I asked him if it were alright to enter his home with my mind and look for an object of his choosing. He said that that was fine, he didn't mind. All I asked him to do was to pick something, put 2 four digit numbers on the object and to put the object on his shelf above his dining room table. This way I would know where to look. He had no problem doing so and he told me the numbers that he had assigned to the object. Well, to make a long story short, I saw a picture of his 5 Golden Retrievers, clear as day, like I were holding the picture in my hand, except the picture was a little fuzzy. I called him to tell him the results and he immediately changed the subject, which carried on for a while, and that was the last I have heard from him. He won't return my calls or e-mails. 37 years. Woosh, gone. So, again, everyone has their own "reality" and they probably don't want to change it. People are scared of the unknown and they endeavor to keep the "unknown" at bay. Good luck.

I had a similar experience to what you went through. Its nice to know that I'm not alone.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: spearcarrier

Airforce blues?
Any "fruit salad" you remember or ANY insignia?

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: spearcarrier

So, someone believes you, what then, what exactly can they do to help your situation?

I have confronted those whom do not believe me, and I was diagnosed as psychotic because of it, although, did have a small stint in an institute, am free now, and I'm being smart not to tell anybody.

That being said, sometimes it is a good thing that no-one believes you, what if the Government actually do take abduction cases seriously, and see the aliens as a threat to planet Earth?

Sharing your stories might draw too much attention to you...

Perhaps I can tell you something that you would not believe, in turn for telling us your story:

I have actually attempted to take over the world, and have came close.

I have also been responsible for defeating many extra-terrestrial races of whom were my competitors on this planet.

If you know of this, you might know my style - they simply disappear.

Where have they gone? I have imprisoned them.

Believe that?
edit on 14-11-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well I'm glad you have those friends, friend. I hope you find many more....a reply to: hidingthistime

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
In my opinion, none of us are ever truly alone, we're all one and the same. Our ignorance to that truth is what manifests the illusion of separateness.

a reply to: tinkortwim

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

You're right.

Though, I have to admit. I'm a lot different than most people.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
"I'm a lot different than most people" yes, and more than likely, EXACTLY the same....................a reply to: tinkortwim

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

i am sorry about your best friend, donk..but it does happen, tho not usually if they are true friends. usually, tho, they will listen, nod their heads, and sometimes say the usual 'i am there for you' business, which who knows what that means..but in general, no, unless you have experienced these things, it is simply too hard for others to wrap their heads around it

for example, i have something probably a bit serious going on in the back woods here; the other neighbors have talked about it, the kids have seen things..but, if you try to really discuss it(or God forbid, go on a little 'walk' back there with them)they get very antsy and either change the subject or just stop talking..my one neighbor, her brother told me he was an abductee and that he had an implant. i do not talk to the neighbors here about this stuff much, i try to keep a 'low profile' but they know i am pretty accepting so they talk to me ..anyway, i went on a long long drive with the sister, and when i brought up the subject(how could i resist)she clammed up..and this is after i tell her that me and my family have probably been taken multiple times

so now some of us just go on a forum just for the experiencers..sort of better that way, really. that way you can write down what happens and when it happens(which is vital if we are ever to come to any answers imo). and many times others have experienced the same thing. i am curious about your rving; some of us do it involuntarily, i am wondering if there is anything you do special to do it 'just like that'? have never really tried it, and i find it interesting to say the least

well, at least know that you are not alone anymore..and that there are places where you can exhale and just jot down what has happened and know that no one will spam you. and contrary to some of the comments here, it is much better to write this all down..it is not okay to keep it in the closet, only more trouble will result. you just got to find those who also have unusual experiences occur as part of their 'not so normal lives
and then stay with that, stay with those relationships, build on them..i cannot tell you or this board what a difference it makes if you even have one friend who truly understands this..you grow, you accept yourself, and you start to learn a little more each day of what the real story is..

nice to make your acquaintence, btw

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The main things no one believed me about, and the reason my family all dropped me, was about GMOs and chemtrails..... these things are common knowlege now, but the damage is done, they turned their backs, and mocked, and abandoned my son and I. I was pretty low key and casual about it too. It was just a simple dinner conversation, and then on facebook I said it would make the bees dissappear and ther next thing was the bees.... so my swwet son has not known my side of the family due to their snobbery. He is better off not knowing them, but it is still realllly weird when people discard things without a thorough investigation, and have such a closed mind!

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Thank you for your kind words, Julia. It is sort of a lonely world experiencing these things but, like I always say, ""your thoughts make your reality," so I can't complain about the intricacies that that world brings about. About the remote viewing question. At one time, not so long ago, I was really interested in remote viewing. I read a few books but mostly watched the demonstrations that abound on Youtube. They really piqued my interest so I began where most of those involved, said one should begin- meditating. So, I would just quiet my mind and watch the images (mostly abstract and unrecognizable) go by as I thought of the assigned target numbers. I did this for many months and I was getting pretty good at it. Well, as good as some new guy could get, I felt pretty happy about my results, anyway.....With my friend's situation, I was meditating in my chair and I somehow got really deep. I became numb all over and it felt like a lead blanket was being draped over me. Then I knew I was about to leave my reality. I immediately thought of a place where a guy told me he lost a satchel of gold coins while fishing with his Grandfather, in the 50's. Zoom, I was standing on a bridge that traverses that river, looking straight down in the water. Shortly afterwards, I could feel that I was getting ready to leave and I panicked, I thought to myself "wait, what about the object at Bob's house??" Boom, his dog's picture was moving around right in front of my mind's eye...that's when I really got into this way of thinking. I believe anyone can do it. Julia, this world is nothing close to that which we perceive it to be. Keep your chin up. It's been nice to make your acquaintance as well. Best Wishes and Love.

Ooops, OP, sorry about highjacking this thread...reply to: julia53

edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: typo

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join