When No One Believes You

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by spearcarrier

Bless you for creating this thread, it is important. I have more to say and to share but have to log off for now just wanted to take a moment first to thank you.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Without objective proof of some kind, I don't believe anyone about something that is not generally accepted as "normal." Why should I? Without evidence to the contrary, I will go so far as to believe that you or they believe such and such a thing happened, and that's how you/they experienced it. But that's not exactly the same as believing things happened just exactly the way you experienced them or interpreted them. You can be just plain wrong without being delusional, or even a bad person. People are wrong all the time.

edit on 12-2-2013 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Well that's up to you to look into what you find interesting. And that's fine believe what you want. There are people out there who believe a being watches over them everyday, and has a place for them in heaven. And people that think humans are he smartest things on earth. There are people who who see aliens and really don't have those questions anymore. question 1, is there heaven question 2 are we alone. Well i'm not caught wondering. I'm chasing the shamans tails uncovering secrets of the passed. You can speculate all you want
Its very healthy for you.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
Grounding is The method I have utilized during my life, to cope with being an 'experiencer' of contact (like this word better than abduction) phenomenon. ...

Thank you for this reply!!! This is a method I used a lot growing up, and as I gather my list of methods I realize I had totally forgotten this one.

Another method many people have suggested to me was meditation. I did go Buddhist briefly and I can say that a lot of their techniques work for a lot of things, including healing, I also have a friend who couldn 't connect that way. So I guess it's not for everybody.

I've always considered grounding to be a type of meditation.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

Its called being Rh negative. Theres some 15% of the world? maybe less?. Do you really expect these monkeys to understand? And that is just the OAB blood typing. There are blood types out there that exist that are not publicized.

There are many species of humans living on earth. And not all of them are the same. Now i will vanish into the night. fnaaaa

Hi there, and... hrm. I've been Rh negative, turned to positive, then turned to negative again. Had to have special shots so I and my offspring could live, the works. My eldest brother died after 3 days of life from this condition, as well. Runs in groups, I'd say.

So I've read the thread, and I wonder if you can clarify why being Rh negative (or positive) is a problem, especially in relation to the things being discussed here? It's a genuine question. I note later you said that being Rh negative is negatively viewed (paraphrased), but I've never ever ever heard of it being viewed positively or negatively. It just is. So am curious.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CryHavoc
Here's something that might be helpful.

The Cassandra metaphor (variously labelled the Cassandra 'syndrome', 'complex', 'phenomenon', 'predicament', 'dilemma', or 'curse') occurs when valid warnings or concerns are dismissed or disbelieved.

Cassandra metaphor

Thank you! I'm definitely looking into this.

This thread has brought me a wealth of information. Sorry I seemed to disappear: work and all that.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Your husband still loves you. People can have opinions about each other. Is there an unwritten rule that we can't? If I were you, I'd try to not pin everything on the differences between you and him.

...Or you and the world.

If you focus on similarities, you'll find more chances to not feel alone.

Besides, your husband's skepticism is completely healthy. What would you think of him if he believed things without supporting evidence? It's good that he's like that.

I hope you can find a way to mend the wounds. I know it must hurt if you believe that somebody else hasn't fully understood you yet. But don't forget it's hard to fully understand someone!!

Let me ask you. Do you fully understand your husband?

And if it helps you to cope, I think we all share some amount of delusion. Nobody knows everything. And we're all wrong about some things. Some people might know more than others, but on grander scales of existence, we're ants. We're just as dumb as they when taken outside our element. So who cares if one ant knows more about the world than another? Last I checked, nobody cares.

The clinical definition of delusion is easy to spot. Somebody might think they're Jesus Christ or they might not recognize they're on a road when they're standing on one. HOwever, I'm referring more loosely to a definition like this: A mistaken or unfounded opinion or idea. I've lost count how many mistaken or unfounded opinions I've had over the years. I've been plenty delusional. And I have no doubt that many of my prejudices will never budge even when proof is in front of me.

So from my perspective I'm delusional for life. There's no escape.
edit on 15-2-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by spearcarrier

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

Its called being Rh negative. Theres some 15% of the world? maybe less?. Do you really expect these monkeys to understand? And that is just the OAB blood typing. There are blood types out there that exist that are not publicized.

There are many species of humans living on earth. And not all of them are the same. Now i will vanish into the night. fnaaaa

Hi there, and... hrm. I've been Rh negative, turned to positive, then turned to negative again. Had to have special shots so I and my offspring could live, the works. My eldest brother died after 3 days of life from this condition, as well. Runs in groups, I'd say.

So I've read the thread, and I wonder if you can clarify why being Rh negative (or positive) is a problem, especially in relation to the things being discussed here? It's a genuine question. I note later you said that being Rh negative is negatively viewed (paraphrased), but I've never ever ever heard of it being viewed positively or negatively. It just is. So am curious.

there is a lot people don't know. www.abovetopsecret.com... i made a thread. A theory i have about viruses mutating humanity. About humans being bio weapons. And the genetic alterations you experienced could of been brought on by viruses or pathogens with their rna replicating in the egg when you had a kid. I believe this is how antigens which are codes brought on by proteins aka viral information expresses itself on the blood cell. That mutation. If you don't know this info it gets quite scary. I don't think many people have seen what i have posted. But there is a wealth of information on there. Basically besides the RH negative you have maybe another mutation. Quite possibly you could be carrying others that were injected into you by conquering a virus if you are genetically compatible it becomes a protein which builds dna. Think of that for a second. I repeat myself a lot and have been today hahaha i'm going to pass out soon.

But anyways point is. that what ever conspiracy thought up. Aliens could be abducting people for these blood types to get these proteins or mutated pathogens to extract their genomes for viral gene therapy.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join