It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chris rock supports presidents decision on gun control... Just lost my respect for chris rock.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

hehehe! hahaha! i'm sorry, that had some great comic moments in it. ahahaha. whew. lol

yeah he did look freaked. glad somoene else noticed. and who was the fellow on his immediate right who was like watching him so closely, with a look like, "one false move and it's over fer you mr. rock!" see him? maybe we need to mount a "save chris rock!" campaign lol

if we were wrong, it would at least provide him with a ton of comic material. lol
edit on 9-2-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I'm sorry... I had to!

edit on 9-2-2013 by Marcelli because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by Juggernog

He did seem kind of nervous and his statement seemed so scripted and he seemed to choose his words very carefully.

He was only afraid of being bitten in the ass, if he didn't do as "daddy" said. That certainly doesn't make him worthy of my respect.

On the other hand, for sticking to their convictions without regard for what others may think, "LightsideAssassin" and "poloblack" have earned a great deal of respect from me. May I add you two to my friends list?

See ya,
Milt
Of course Milt.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
As Colin Powell amply demostrated, if you are black, you are for anything Obama says. Race trumps all other choices.

Yet guns are killing more blacks (blacks on blacks) than whites. It would therefore be no difficult assessment for him to to be for gun control.
That would be a negative. I'm a black guy and you couldn't be more wrong about that, chief.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Haha the boss, really? this just goes to show how brainwashed some people are. I remember when I used to think we had to do the president said, luckily then i realized how corrupt this society is and i want no part of it

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
Chris Rock is a smart guy.
I just gained more respect for him.

He understands like most of us, that there is a huge difference between public citizens owning a conventional weapon to defend yourself/family .vs. having a weapon so powerful, that you could offensively, and effectively, revolt against a tyrannical government.

Flame me all you want, but if something went down so big that you had the added opportunity of pulling out a weapon like that, then that's why you would need that uninfringed weapon.
Ummm......I fixed your post for you and took the liberty of adding the bold text cause we know that's what you really wanted to opine.
Stars are acceptable thank you's....right?

YouSir

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

if you are black, you are for anything Obama says.

Horse crap! There are many Blacks that don't support Mr. Obama, or his policies. Unfortunately, the MSM tends to ignore them, unless they can find an excuse to insult them. If you had bothered to look, you would know that too!

Race trumps all other choices.

That only works if one is a racist. Quite often, they are the ones that scream "RACIST" the loudest.

As for Colin Powell:
Though I disagree with some of his political views, unlike Chris Rock, he is still very deserving of my respect.

"poloblack":
Thank you! I consider that an honor!

See ya,
Milt
edit on 9-2-2013 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Gotta love at ATS thinking that Chris Rock is saying this against his will! I swear people on this site see a conspiracy and evil everywhere.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
Gotta love at ATS thinking that Chris Rock is saying this against his will! I swear people on this site see a conspiracy and evil everywhere.

we need a "Save Chris Rock!" campaign.
In the small print it could say: "Or Dad will bite him on the arse!"

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Besides the fact he looks sketched out, what's he really supporting?

Better background checks, disallowing people with severe mental illnesses to possess weapons, and a semi-auto ban on sales. Honestly I only disagree with the last part, and even then I can see the appeal of it; there is logic behind it. You know, he's not supporting the government going door to door collecting all guns.

Ok, now for the part where he looks freaked out. What is up with that?
For a non-conspiratorial explanation I'd have to say he's hung over, and tried to make a joke(that boss and dad stuff) that ended up just being very poor.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

You didn't watch the video, did you?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

He did seem kind of nervous and his statement seemed so scripted and he seemed to choose his words very carefully.

He was only afraid of being bitten in the ass, if he didn't do as "daddy" said. That certainly doesn't make him worthy of my respect.

On the other hand, for sticking to their convictions without regard for what others may think, "LightsideAssassin" and "poloblack" have earned a great deal of respect from me. May I add you two to my friends list?

See ya,
Milt
Of course Milt.

Absolutely.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

You didn't watch the video, did you?

I actually watched it a few times but I don't really see him as scared to death because "they" are threatening him or his family. I also took into account that it makes no sense to do that because most people don't care about his opinion, "they" could of got one of the other million hollywood liberal shills without having to threaten anyone, he already is liberal and supports gun control, and his popularity isn't what it use to be. I think one huge reason he's acting so different is because people are use to him always being funny and never that serious plus he might be nervous about looking like a idiot (even though he did haha) in front of important people. I can't think of the last time he was on msn or radio talking politics.

Maybe "They" just used HAARP to brainwash him? OMG they are going to start brainwashing us to support gun control everyone get your tin foil hats it's the only thing that will stop it! Everyone run to the bunkers!!
Edit: What makes you think I didn't watch the video?
edit on 9-2-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin

Originally posted by poloblack

See ya,
Milt
Of course Milt.

Absolutely.

Thank you! I truly appreciate the honor!

See ya,
Milt
edit on 9-2-2013 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Aw, that's nothing. A lot of ATS'ers have been sucked in by a conspiracy theory suggesting that the government has the legal authority to infringe on an American citizens's right to bear arms. Can you believe that? Some people will believe anything. But, this is a conspiracy website. All sorts of crackpot theories are welcome here.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by VictorVonDoom

Aw, that's nothing. A lot of ATS'ers have been sucked in by a conspiracy theory suggesting that the government has the legal authority to infringe on an American citizens's right to bear arms. Can you believe that? Some people will believe anything. But, this is a conspiracy website. All sorts of crackpot theories are welcome here.

I never said crackpot theories aren't welcome here but disagreeing crackpot theories are also welcome here. What does gun rights have to do with chris rock being forced/threatened to say these things?
edit on 12-2-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join