It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

Ha well at least we are not alone there then, it was a very odd interview... Didn't strike me like an update on a crazed lone gun murderer, more like a sunday afternoon chat with the neighbours!

Like when the reporter was asking if people should stay indoors the copper didn't really respond and then the reporter had to go on to remind her that they had warned people the previous day to stay indoors...

Thanks for confirming my thoughts as well, I'm sure we won't be the only ones.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202
reply to post by Grimpachi

Grimpachi, I tend to agree with you. I felt that with two cars involved there has to be an accomplice because I cannot for the life of me figure out how Dorner gets 2 cars from LA County to Big Bear by himself. If I could figure that out I'd almost immediately drop the potential accomplice theory.
Unless he already had a second vehicle waiting in the area of Big Bear. And you can easily cover an area of 5-6 miles with 65 pounds of gear on foot in about an hour if you're physically fit.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I think all he would need do is have planned ahead and have stashed a car nearby then takes a bus back.
I think he set his car to burn with a delayed fuse method and has left the scene. Delaying the car to burn would be simple for him. Misdirection is a tried and true tactic.
Basically it looks as though he has had this planned for a while so I would be surprised if he doesn’t have a few contingency plans set up
.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For whoever said that a .50 Cal is a onetime use weapon you are so wrong they are heavy but still very mobile. I wouldn’t want to carry it on a 5K march but I could if I had to.

edit on 8-2-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by offmyrocker

You're welcome to join the streak through ATS... LOL

It is interesting that Dorner owns a home somewhere between LA and San Diego and a home in Vegas; he apparently is financially savvy if he's a multiple home owner...

link   

Originally posted by NickDC202

Grimpachi, I tend to agree with you. I felt that with two cars involved there has to be an accomplice because I cannot for the life of me figure out how Dorner gets 2 cars from LA County to Big Bear by himself. If I could figure that out I'd almost immediately drop the potential accomplice theory.

It's possible if he had a motorcycle in the bed of his truck...unload motorcycle, set expl0sive timer, ride off with plenty of time for a getaway. Truck burns...law enforcement takes the bait (has to take the bait) and thinks he is in the area of his truck, spends much time and monies looking for him in that area, meanwhile he's long gone. No accomplice needed.

I have read another similar theory in several posts before, and agree with this theory most.
edit on 8-2-2013 by AutOmatIc because: no accomplice

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

From all indications - this isn't just one man defending himself from THEM. What is taking place seems to be a very well thought out program of revenge and exposure towards the LAPD. He is not psychotic at all.

I in LA far far away from Big Bear or downtown, since I've been home there has been a helicopter circling endlessly - about an hour I'd say. I've spoken with others in different areas (remember LA proper is about 469 square miles) having the same thing. Every LAPD heliocopter must be up. All I can think is "Thank God they aren't using drones".

Wonder what this is costing us? This would be a good time to commit a normal crime...no cops to respond to legitiment requests. I'm not saying that he shouldn't be found and tried (TRIED - not found and executed) for these crimes - but what is the cost/benefit anaylsis. Boy, the LAPD really wants this guy - at all costs. Must be a lot of truth in what he says - more stuff will probably turn up as well.

I'm getting tired of the d*** heliocopter.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I think they may tell the truth about the weather. But there's no doubt this story is BS.

LOL I actually think that the weather is a complete load of non-sense, and they use guess work half the time!

It's defo a strange one for sure...

But next time when you get slaughtered with logic please have the decency to concede otherwise it taints other good possibilities and observations you may come up with, thats all.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

You're right, I didn't think that MARTA ran between LA and Big Bear Lake but it actually does and would have been an easy option.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

It is interesting that Dorner owns a home somewhere between LA and San Diego and a home in Vegas; he apparently is financially savvy if he's a multiple home owner...

Doesn't seem like a ruined life to me. Guys got houses and rockets and guns and vehicles and a cape !

edit on 8-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30

Like when the reporter was asking if people should stay indoors the copper didn't really respond and then the reporter had to go on to remind her that they had warned people the previous day to stay indoors...

My initial thought to the weirdness of that answer was that the police spokeswoman was probably really annoyed by that question because it came after she said "thank you very much" to end the briefing and she needed a moment to not be harsh to the reporter who had the audacity to ask a question after she said "thank you very much"... LOL

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

As for the being slaughtered part I think the jury is still out on that.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
FINALLY saw an interview with a psychologist who has also read the manifesto...said that Dorner was in no way psychotic, that the manifesto was reasoned, coherent and showed intelligence - but also said that all indications are that Dorner is grandiose and narcissistic. In other words, he thinks very highly of himself.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

FINALLY saw an interview with a psychologist who has also read the manifesto...said that Dorner was in no way psychotic, that the manifesto was reasoned, coherent and showed intelligence - but also said that all indications are that Dorner is grandiose and narcissistic. In other words, he thinks very highly of himself.

I agree Jack, the guys virtually do'in great !

link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
I posted in another thread, and even considered starting a new thread regarding the manifesto.

There are some strange things in it. It goes from something you would expect that follows the narrative into pure propaganda. He is talking about assymetrical warfare and having illegal weapons to supporting an assault weapon ban and answering the arguments of pro 2nd right advocates. He says that soldiers rarely utilize selective fire which I think is a lie and could be answered by vets here. I imagine soldiers rarely switch from full auto/3 shot burst to semi, am I right in that?

From his alleged manifesto:

If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle? This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war. Don't give me that crap that its not a select fire or full auto rifle like the DoD uses. That's bullsh*t because troops who carry the M-4/M-16 weapon system for combat ops outside the wire rarely utilize the select fire function when in contact with enemy combatants Read more: www.myfoxla.com...

Also consider the Norway shooter Anders B. and how Anon made the effort to pollute the internet with false and manipulated manifestos so the real one was hard to discern. Is it not possible that the government/police/msm/etc could manipulate the manifesto? Does this help or hurt the gun control argument? I mean he is supporting gun control yet ironically he is a deranged ex cop that would have had access to those weapons regardless of a ban?! Also he claims to have rocket launchers that are illegal. Finally, has the MSM ever pushed a manifesto to the public like they are pushing this one? I mean, every news agency is publishing the full manifesto.

Something is just very strange about it to me.
edit on 8-2-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

This is alleged to be his original copy prior to tampering.

link   

Originally posted by FyreByrd

Originally posted by Daedalus

im not sure how much of this was added...the language seems a bit different...i've seen a few versions of this "manifesto"....i'm not sure that this bit you quote is real...seems like it was tacked on by opportunists, for reprinting, in the hopes that it might lend weight to the fed agenda to disarm us all..
edit on 7-2-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

Page two... we'll have to wait for people who know/knew him. Doesn't sound all that different they the rest of his essay.

sure it does....read it carefully...

the tone changes, the clean speech pattern stops, where he used profanity in the rest of it, in these add-ons he uses substitute "clean" words, it goes from an angry accounting of his experience in the LAPD, and how he was wronged, then goes off into left field with talk about gun bans, obama, other political crap, that seems to mirror all the agendas they're trying to push at the moment..it's all too convenient...

it's a faaaaaake..

link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Well one would have to think rather highly of themselves to pull something like this don't you think? If he had self esteem issues I would think that he would have probably gone unibomber on the ones he is going after rather than going commando.
edit on 2/8/2013 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
If he hadn’t had killed the kids (allegedly) then I would be rooting for him.

The fact that the police shot at people who were in car like his makes me believe he is at least partially telling the truth.

I had also heard he sent Anderson a MOA coin with bullet holes in it. MOA (Men of Angles) marksmanship coin.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

As for the being slaughtered part I think the jury is still out on that.

Sooo you still think it is absolutely impossible to escape the police? Even though there have been documented times when it has happened? Even with video of it happening? Okay, well then I would like a quite word with the jury!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Okay, let me see if I have this straight:

- This cop witnesses another cop beat the crap out a mentally handicapped kid.

- He files a report against that cop.

- He gets suspended/fired for reporting against a fellow officer.

- He supposedly writes up a manifesto clearly stating his intentions of whom he plans to kill because now he's gone bonkers.

- He supposedly kills two people related to the chief in charge of firing him.

- And he's now supposedly running amok in the streets firing at will at any cop who happens to be passing by.

- Thus justifying the entire LAPD to be out on a massive manhunt where they shoot first with intent to kill, come hell or high water.

Is that correct ?

How much do you want to make a bet that this poor bastard, by tomorrow, will also suddenly become a serial rapist, a pedophile, a wife beater, and a drug dealer who's been secretly running a prostitution ring with state funds ?

This thing reads like a friggin' Hollywood movie similar to "The Fugitive" or something.

Call me crazy, but my money is placed on Mr. Good Guy Cop's innocence that he's been set up right from the get-go by his ex-employer (the LAPD) in order to try to cover their asses from their own corrupt actions.

In fact, I'll bet this guy knows all kinds of ugly stuff and he let them know that he intended to blow the lid off of it all after he got fired...

/Tinfoil hat off

edit on 8-2-2013 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Unreal isn't it? That right there shows you that they have no intention in bringing this cop in alive. Easier to kill the guy right or wrong. LAPD has the most corrupt cops around. Take a step back into history with their little hit squads they use to have or still have. I hope the two innocent people involved driving that truck sue LAPD for millions and put those who fired behind bars for the rest of their lives.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join