learn more

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDC202

LOL Well that is always a possibility and all the rest could be reasoned away by saying that they are downplaying it a little to stop people panicking and feeling like they don't have it under control... Maybe she was just frontin?

Still what do you make of them giving out the location for the headquarters? So this guy wants to punish and kill a load of cops and then you go and tell them where they will be?
And that they have had to move so that would mean disruptions as everything is moved... It just isn't info they should be giving out at this time, but who knows?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc

It's possible if he had a motorcycle in the bed of his truck...unload motorcycle, set expl0sive timer, ride off with plenty of time for a getaway. Truck burns...law enforcement takes the bait (has to take the bait) and thinks he is in the area of his truck, spends much time and monies looking for him in that area, meanwhile he's long gone. No accomplice needed.

I have read another similar theory in several posts before, and agree with this theory most.
edit on 8-2-2013 by AutOmatIc because: no accomplice
It is possible but highly unlikely... Big bear is not a very friendly motorcycle kind of place... Very cold, and lots of snow on the ground, they would find his tire tracks since there was not any fresh snow as of yesterday... He could hide foot tracks much easier.. If he had a bike it would be stashed and not in the back of his truck..

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

See I live here man. The freeways that lead up to the mountains have camera's everywhere. Bout every quarter of a mile. There's no way a vehicle matching the description of the one that just shot up the cops is going to make it to THEEEEEEE mountains. Am I going SLOOOW enough for everyone. IT's absolutely impossible to do it undetected
because the God damn CHP units have monitors in their vehicles. PERIOD
edit on 8-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
/Tinfoil hat off

No, please keep it on. I like how you think while wearing that tinfoil hat, because it's just crazy enough to be right on the money. At least that is kind of where my thoughts are aligned at this point. When they immediately started shooting to kill instead of capture I knew then they want this man dead and silenced for a reason, and I think that manifesto is just a glimpse into the level of corruption involved.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Explanation: St*rred!

He has a good reason to think such things ... he is a honourably discharged Lt. from the Navy and thats a Commisioned Officer Rank!

Personal Disclosure: And when a C.O. gives somebody an order ... they better goddamned obey it!

Here is why ...

"Let me answer like this....I am an Officer and by proclomation a gentlemen...but dont abuse that son...dont get in my cross hairs ...I will have no combunction getting neck deep in your
!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

But it's not impossible! If you had of seen that skinny little guy vs 2 burly cops and a tazer, and they have him on the floor! You would say that it is impossible to get away! Hell I wouldn't even bother and I'm 6' 4" and weight about 14 stones... But it happened, the guy got away...

I appreciate that you live there and all but even with cameras getting away is not impossible. Not even by a long way.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by evc1shop
If he planned this and went up the mountains, he coudl have easily had a personal hanglider there and made his way off to another vehicle or whatever not too far away but far enough that dogs and trackers wouldn't be able to connect his last set of prints, too. (Just thinking outside the box here)

I thought about this possibility as well. If the terrain is compatible with hang gliding, then he could have made an easy escape, and dogs would have little to go on past the launch point without plenty of time & a heavy combing of the area. This would be a brilliant way to stay several steps ahead in terms of ground tracking, by way of making the trail that much harder to follow with dogs. If he had gone up there, torched the truck, and left just prior to new snow accumulation, I'd be inclined to lean towards leaving on a bike, but as I understand, that wasn't the case with the weather, and therefore tracks being the breadcrumb enemy, it doesn't make sense. If he wasn't driven out by his own means in a second vehicle, picked up by an accomplice, or left on a bus, he very well could have glided out if the terrain allows such activities. This is of course assuming the area is relatively isolated and he ran a low to nil risk of being spotted on a hang glider this time of year. It would be feasible to assume that would be kind of obvious to a bystander that something funky was up.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   

The freeways that lead up to the mountains have camera's everywhere. Bout every quarter of a mile. There's no way a vehicle matching the description of the one that just shot up the cops is going to make it to THEEEEEEE mountains. Am I going SLOOOW enough for everyone.

So then the cops towed the truck it up there, burned it and then sent 100 men to search in a distraction for some reason.

Who would have thought...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I read your post and I had the same thougts but couldn't figure if he would bring somebody else into the mix knowing that it could get ugly and the accomplice may get harmed. Then there is also the business of tying up the loose ends that an accomplice would be once you've parted ways.
An accomplice would be good in terms of having someone be able to retrieve things from hiding or got at a store or get gas etc but honestly, I would bet that he had an alternate route out of there and torched his truck, maybe even by remote/delay incendiary to gain a geographical advantage.

There is also a dvd that I believe was delivered to Anderson Cooper along with a gold coin/medallion that he shot some holes in as well. I have not heard too much about the content of that dvd yet and I am also wondering if he has any other alternative outlets in mind for it. Perhaps he has uploaded it elsewhere and is waiting for a particular moment to release the URL(s) . I would do that if it were me so that people could fetch the raw copy and compare it to what the media may have posted jsut to be sure people see the truth.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
LAPD Shots Hit Homes, Cars in Torrance

Let's all come together and say a prayer that Daniel LaRusso, his mom or Mr Miyagi did not occur any property damage as a result of the situation outlined in the above article..

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Doesn't seem like a ruined life to me. Guys got houses and rockets and guns and vehicles and a cape !

i point you to this post i made in reply to you, which you completely ignored...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

The cops are worse than the criminals. Actually the cops are criminals.

It is a murder squad as far as I am concerned.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

I hope that he didn't rely solely on Anderson Cooper to put forward whatever information was contained on that DVD. If he does have copies uploaded somewhere I hope that people are able to grab them and redistribute them before the upload links get burned.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NickDC202
LAPD Shots Hit Homes, Cars in Torrance

Let's all come together and say a prayer that Daniel LaRusso, his mom or Mr Miyagi did not occur any property damage as a result of the situation outlined in the above article..

I don't get the Karate Kid reference, but man, that is friggin' insane.

The cops were literally going nuts opening fire on that vehicle.

Aside from the innocent car radiators and windshields which were murdered, the dude showing off the bullet holes in the freakin' doorway and hall of his HOUSE! While he was HOME!

"Protect and Serve", idiots. Not "Blast As Many Rounds As You Can Into the Houses and Cars on a Suburban Street" - those cops need to be fired at minimum and preferably prosecuted and sent to prison. That's the sort of crap gangbangers do, not professional law enforcement officers.

LAPD is now one of the biggest gangs in LA?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HumbleHelper

OK... so now the question is, who manipulated the Manifesto to include the nonsense that was added? And why is it being reported on Fox news as the original? I have even seen websites reporting that he talks about his favorite actor in the manifesto.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nottelling

I never get sucked into any propaganda, courtesy of my grandfather. He raised me to be a freak. To be straight forward, I neither condone or am against Dorner's actions. Then again, pretty sure you knew that on some level as you stated the either/or in the first place. I simply see how he may have gotten from point A to point Z and probabilities and chose to share my grandfather's own military intel background and types of training/skill set associated with it.

A failure to see action and a failure to be trained in something are not one and the same thing. One can see action and lack specific types of training, such as demolitions but one can still be trained in demolitions without seeing action. The point is, just because one may have a "desk job" doesn't equate to them not having skills, qualifications and/or training.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

But it's not impossible! I

It is impossible !
You can not shoot at the cops and drive down the freeway and not get caught. You can't do it. What do you think all the cameras and monitors are for ? I've been busted by 'em I know you can't possibly do it. The CHP that busted me for driving on the shoulder showed me how it's impossible to get away with anything. There you got it out of me . Happy now ?
edit on 8-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join