It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by HumbleHelper

OK... so now the question is, who manipulated the Manifesto to include the nonsense that was added? And why is it being reported on Fox news as the original? I have even seen websites reporting that he talks about his favorite actor in the manifesto.

Not sure who did the manipulation, but I can take an educated stab as to the why. The original manifesto was written too eloquently, and was far to easy for the average person to relate to. By changing it they make him seem more crazy, and immediately remove anyone who openly opposes his views and stances on the AWB, Obama, Hillary, etc from supporting him in any way.
They are going to do anything they can to demonize this man, and destroy any credibility that he has left. I am sure the things that they will try to convince the public that this man has been party to in the past will get far worse the longer this plays out.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
It is impossible !
You can not shoot at the cops and drive down the freeway and not get caught. You can't do it. What do you think all the cameras and monitors are for ? I've been busted by 'em I know you can't possibly do it. The CHP the busted me for driving on the shoulder showed me how it's impossible to get away with anything. There you got it out of me . Happy now.

that's your sole piece of evidence....a police scare tactic?

unbelievable...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Ok, what is the time delay between when he allegedly shot the couple and the cops and when it was figured out his truck went out that way?
Did he use his own truck or a rental? I mean unless the police know what they were looking for they may not have been able to track him right away. Maybe the vehicle listed in his DMV record isn't what he was driving. I don't know but it is possible that he beat them up there and then, after some delay, they figured out what he was driving and found him on some of those cameras which eventually led them to the burning truck.
He sound like a smart and resourceful person.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

No what's unbelievable is your rejection of common sense as if you have some stake in the issue ! Like a pay check ? They way you set yourself up against the truth from the get go with no consideration what so ever. You are unbelievable to the core of it's definition.
edit on 8-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

LOL Just because YOU got busted does not make it impossible for someone else to get past... There are a million and one different variables that can allow for people to do the seemingly impossible... Look at the great escape... How could they get out of a boot camp under the constant watch of the guards, and then make it through europe with all the checkpoints etc... Not all of them did make it and it was extremely hard, but they did it!

I am not saying it is dead easy to escape police but you do not even know the full details... For all you know they were short staffed that day or some traffic cars were being serviced or whatever... Maybe they were not even certain on the car they were looking for? After all they did shoot at a blue one and a black one...

You just can't be so certain... Maybe the cop that reported it was in shock and didn't give a good account of the getaway vehicle... There are loads of possibilities.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Have it your way !

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Reply to post by SpaDe_

Demonize?! Destroy his credibility?! This man murdered two innocent people. Any credibility he had flew out the window when he decided to take someone else's life. He demonized himself. He IS crazy. Stable people don't go on murderous rampages.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

No what's unbelievable is your rejection of common sense as if you have some stake in the issue ! Like a pay check ? They way you set yourself up against the truth from the get go with no consideration what so ever. You are unbelievable to the core of it's definition.
edit on 8-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

So if you cant do something its impossible? Come on, really? And to equate not being able to get away with driving on the shoulder to trying to sneak out of the area undetected... you, my friend, are the unbelievable one. I have no stake in this situation, just don't like people using false logic to try and prove their point.
edit on 8-2-2013 by Illuminaughty8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Your ONLY evidence that "it's impossible to escape the police", is some bulls**t scare tactic from a highway patrolman....that's not proof, that's the cop trying to scare you...

what is even more unbelievable is that you haven't been banned yet..i'm reporting you once again....now you're trying to say that i'm paid to post here....if only...

take a look at this post...i ain't got a nickel to my name, so you can take your accusations, and stow em' in your aft compartment...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Reply to post by SpaDe_

Demonize?! Destroy his credibility?! This man murdered two innocent people. Any credibility he had flew out the window when he decided to take someone else's life. He demonized himself. He IS crazy. Stable people don't go on murderous rampages.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Allegedly killed two innocent people. His credibility might have gone out the window with you, but I think there are many more people out there that want to hear this mans story, and the LAPD is hell bent on silencing him before that story can be told.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

No one is 100% innocent, how many innocents has the other side taken out? Do you think TRUE POWER Gives a damn about your "peaceful protests", your "Occupies" and "lawsuits"? Those have all been Peaceful "tools" at our disposal for lifetimes and we're still circling the drain.

Unfortunately our society has veered so far off course, they only possible chance to rectify things is with violence.

Yes that sentence has been groomed to sound CRAZY and IRRATIONAL, but let me ask you this...

How many "innocents" died in the early stages of the revolutionary war?

Exactly what has to happen in this society, with those in leadership, conspiracy or otherwise, for the masses to accept that you either stand up and push back or you get herded like the sheep you are?

You can only push a good man so far before he breaks and fights back. You wouldn't question a caged animal for lashing back would you? We are animals whether your arrogance and domestication allow you to accept that or not.

Just because most of you have been "domesticated" doesn't mean there are not still those amongst us that will fight for the greater good, that are not afraid to be a Martyr.

There hasn't been another attack yet, because this man DOESN'T want to kill anyone, he considers it a necessary evil and probably hoped the initial attacks followed by the manuscript would be enough. Unfortunately the mainstream media painting him as a crazy, narcissistic, madman should be waking this entire country up right now. Instead THEY are just perpetuating the problem and forcing an even greater reaction.

He's waiting, giving the truth time to matter. But all it is proving is how right he truly is. That there is no other option when the lies, corruption and evil powers are so engrained into the leadership structure of our society.

The fact Law Enforcement continues to act like we are ALL in danger of this man and not just THEM is further evidence of smear campaign.

You want to be ANGRY about the innocent deaths, be ANGRY over the fact this is the extent a LIFETIME HERO has to go to try and force the light on the corruption and the abuse of power. THEY BROUGHT THIS ON THEMSELVES.

It was inevitable, it's just a shame to many of us sat back and let it get this far in the first place....

PS I am a white 32 year old non criminal male who has lived in Los Angeles for 6 years and even I have had several first hand incidents with LAPD that could only be described as DISGUSTING self entitled BULLIES.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

While I understand what you are saying, to be fair...his manifesto specifically said he would go after LEO families...he said he knows the spouse routines and when their children have recess. :

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Merinda

Seriously brah? Corrupt Cops vs Corrupt Cops and their families. Yeah BIG STRETCH.

I read every single word of the manuscript and if you don't recognize the words of a GOOD HONEST MAN who spent his LIFE in the service and defense of others and was finally pushed to the breaking point, then YOU are part of the problem.

FYI everything he lists in that manuscript are indisputable FACTS. But the MSM isn't telling you that so it can't be true right?

Here is your SECOND chance to recognize those facts in anothers words....

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buffalo2LA
PS I am a white 32 year old non criminal male who has lived in Los Angeles for 6 years and even I have had several first hand incidents with LAPD that could only be described as DISGUSTING self entitled BULLIES.

I had a job for a time as a clerk of court. I had daily dealings with criminal defendants, LEO, and attorneys.

I quickly learned that there was very little difference between the three. They all acted as though they were entitled, they were all manipulative and they all acted like they were smarter than everyone else.

They varied only by degree and their level of ethics, which seemed to depend heavily on the situation, who was watching and how it benefited them.

Just my observations mind you...but it really stuck with me.
edit on 2/8/2013 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by SpaDe_

While I understand what you are saying, to be fair...his manifesto specifically said he would go after LEO families...he said he knows the spouse routines and when their children have recess. :

Yeah that's why I said more crazy.
I don't agree with what he says about wives, and children. I also hope that he was just using that as a scare tactic to put the officers involved even more on edge.

“All warfare is based on deception.” ~Sun Tzu

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

No, because I am too busy taking a LONG HARD look in the mirror and reflecting on what I did to bring this kind of hell to my door step.

The point of ALL OF THIS IS, if they will do it to the Last Boy Scout and one of their own with out thinking twice, what exactly do you think they would do to you? Or are doing to a version of "you" everyday?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Well, given the fact that he has *allegedly* killed an LEO's adult child, I think he may have been serious, dontcha think?

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join