Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by unfor54k3n

Originally posted by unfor54k3n
My friend got detained for a search yesterday in LA near mid city and said that while he was sitting on the curb the cops were discussing saying "he needs to just be killed! No trial, no sentence, KILLED!" Dude was telling him that he personally wanted to hunt this guy down and shoot him.

Seems pretty obvious the LAPD is going to stick together and execute this guy so their dirt never sees the light of day. Same with the media they are not going to look into his allegations against the LAPD just vilify the guy and he will never get a chance to go to trial. Mark my words if found he will be conveniently executed... looks like the police state is coming and this is a landmark event.

did anyone even read this lol my friend has first hand talk of him being hunted down to be executed. Thats some serious stuff
I read it but its not shocking or new. The thing is, people who kill cops are rarely captured. It almost never happens. Cops dont take prisoners after someone kills one of their own.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FyreByrd

I've only gotten to your post in the thread so far... wanted to see if anyone brought up this portion of the Manifesto. But I can't help wondering how long (as the thread devolves) someone brings up that this whole thing is a psy-op or some such in order to take away guns.....

Anyone want to start a pool? Number of posts in...perhaps?

it's what this thread has turned into already which is why i am not posting replies any longer to said member.

so to get back on track, what are the chances that he realized his plan got as far as it could and he has already offed himself? i hope that is not the case. i want to hear him testify in court if they catch him. but something already tells me they don't have a court room in mind for this guy
edit on Fri Feb 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!

Please discuss the topic and not each other.

Members are reminded that brief and/or repetitive posts that do not add to the discussion are not allowed:
--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

and
Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.
edit on Fri Feb 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Are there any update's, anyone find another radio leads?

I'm tired of reading the same exeggerated false stories that these people publish for popularity, i'll have to find it again but i read that a regular civilian found the couple in a parking lot, which they also found personal belonging's to Dorner in a nearby trash can.....

for being highly trained he sure does make alot of mistake's...... being sarcastic of course....

Are there people on the bridges with sign's yet, remember oj lol.....

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
THANK YOU MOD!

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Another example of people escaping from LAPD... This time they were surrounded by LAPD SWAT helicopters etc. in an armed robbery hostage situation.... They slipped out right under their noses... gawker.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
You've stated that. I 've stated you're wrong and I'd like to see you or anyone try it. Only because that's the only way to prove it from your side.

stating someone is wrong, without any proof, doesn't prove anything...

You made the assertion that it cannot happen, you made the assertion that this is somehow a false flag, you're making all these assertions, without providing a shred or evidence to back up your claims...the burden of proof is on you...

back up your statements, or stop making them..

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I found his manifesto interesting. Still I think he is very likely a bit "off".
CNN did an interview with his old Chief, and the guy claims he didn't remember him.
He also sent a package to Anderson Cooper, so he was planning stuff for awhile.
Weird.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nottelling

Even if he were intel/cointel, he'd still be taught skills. My grandfather was military intel early on in his career and underwent SAC survival training despite this "desk driver" position. He was also the recipient of the Small Arms Expert Marksmanship ribbon for both his proficiency with both rifle and pistol. If Dorner was military intel, it doesn't mean that he was just a pencil pusher. Military intelligence is one of the most pivotal aspects of any military as it is their duty to protect all military assets, both industry and unit. They may not be Navy Seals but they are likely to be the next closest things. Their particular skill set, however, is very different. Although my grandfather used to joke that military intelligence felt like an oxymoron at times, he still was a bit of a bad ass.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I have doubts about him sending a parcel to Cooper and expecting MSM to help him clean his name.

If he really expects mass media to help him, then he really is stupid. But, is he?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foundryman
reply to post by randyvs

en.wikipedia.org...

Here's a wiki link. It's possible he had this training or he may not. I don't know anything about his military service beyond what the MSM is reporting. I seem to recall some escape and evasion being taught in basic training but I'm not sure on that.

And at the risk of being jumped up on by a gang of trolls I'm going ahead with my common sense thinking again and saying I think that's a good point. And you've provided texture to what you say but today's tech and helicopters dash cams in the CHP vehicles. The tech today iIm afraid out dates Rambo by a mile.
edit on 8-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

im not sure how much of this was added...the language seems a bit different...i've seen a few versions of this "manifesto"....i'm not sure that this bit you quote is real...seems like it was tacked on by opportunists, for reprinting, in the hopes that it might lend weight to the fed agenda to disarm us all..
edit on 7-2-2013 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

Page two... we'll have to wait for people who know/knew him. Doesn't sound all that different they the rest of his essay.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

I posted earlier today that I believed that Dorner was long gone by the time that law enforcement and media helicopters responded to Big Bear. My feeling was that it was a clever ruse by Dorner to throw the cops off of his trail and potentially lower the security of his alleged targets in LA County.

I was watching the KCAL coverage of Big Bear yesterday afternoon and the anchor asked the chopper pilot if this was the first time that law enforcement had banned live coverage of the search for Dorner at Big Bear, the chopper pilot responded that in 20 years in the business in the LA market that this was the first time such an order was made by law enforcement. This made me wonder if law enforcement was also using a clever ruse to try to lure Dorner back to LA County.

I also wonder if Dorner has an accomplice, here's why: Dorner abandoned his car in a area of Big Bear that is not heavily traveled. If Dorner had car jacked someone, stolen a car in Big Bear or taken someone hostage for their vehicle, I am inclined to believe that info about such an event would have leaked by now. Which leads me to the necessity of having someone else driving him/with him and using a vehicle unknown to law enforcement.

So Hardstepah, I took the longest way possible to answer this but I believe Dorner is still alive and would rather go suicide by cop than doing it himself.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I'm just wondering if anybody feels that he may have torched his truck to avoid more casualties from the police force not being able to properly identify a person before pulling triggers?

He is most likely monitoring things and may have enough of a conscience, you never know.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I heard the guy was underwater demolitions. Any truth to that?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

That is a really interesting idea evc1shop.
After seeing his friends/acquaintances interviewed and universally saying Dorner is just the nicest person, I say that your thought is definitely a possibility.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
News conference now : LA Times home page

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
I heard the guy was underwater demolitions. Any truth to that?

If he trained at Camp Pendelton, definitely; but I don't think he trained there.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
reply to post by randyvs

To escape the cops is not easy but to say it is absolutely impossible is really clutching at straws I'm sorry...

Have you seen that vis where some guy is on the floor praying to god to save him etc (he actually looks a little mentally ill bless him)... 2 big burly cops are on him, they taze him and they are climbing all over him... The guy is a skinny little guy but guess what? He defied all the odds and broke free to run off and escape...

The cops just stood there dazed! lol...

Any way it seems a little silly to keep on that line when it is just pretty feeble to begin with.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join