It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-officer suspect in California cop killing

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
Was there any info on how the murder of those two was conducted? From close, from afar?

I have something to say about that also. Yesterday on the news they showed a pic of the couple he allegedly gunned down. If you go back to my fist post in this thread you can see I was trying to mention that. Since then I've gotten away from that. But I would swear on my life the couple they showed was gunned down by the cops years ago. By accident and I can't find that story anywhere now. And like I said in my first post Google black couple shot by LAPD and see what comes up ?

You get nothing but Dorner.

Homosapien

For your viewing pleasure and because a video is worth a million words and because I like to and because it's allowed and because .......... Well that's enough.
edit on 8-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Hardstepah

m guessing you didn't see the link he posted about the guy getting away ON CRUTCHES.

Still with this ? Amigo it's been seen comprehended and made fun of now anything else ?

See the above post ? The one with the vid ?

made fun of by who? you? don't see anybody else laughing about it. what fantasy are you re-enacting thinking a former cop could not get away from the cops? people get away from the cops all the time, yet this highly trained ex-cop can not? can we at least get something besides a "no it can't be done" from you before you start saying we are the naive ones?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
"Stuck 2 my shoreline and True North"

This is a smart BEAR.
Lot of 'info' in the manifesto

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

The answer you seek is some where in the back pages of this thread. So go find it I'm not here to repeat myself for every noobie to this thread. Read the thread.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
All this talk of drones being used to "take him out"...if this guy has surface to air missiles then what good are the drones going to do?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The answer you seek is some where in the back pages of this thread. So go find it I'm not here to repeat myself for every noobie to this thread. Read the thread.

oh ok, i have read this thread and have been going over what i have missed since this morning. nope, still no proof from you that an ex-cop with military training can not get away from the police

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'LL TAKE RANDY @ HIS WORD

Just sayin

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
All this talk of drones being used to "take him out"...if this guy has surface to air missiles then what good are the drones going to do?

You have to see a drone to take it out, the drones can strike from a great distance... Missiles will not be a good defence against drones. Hiding will be his best defence from the drones... He can't be scanning the skies constantly looking for drones, armed with his missile launcher just in case.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

He wont need to take them out. Someone has to have an idea of where to send them, and if he is as dangerous as he has been reported to be, and as aware as reported, he wont be easy to locate, no matter what method they use.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Are commandos taking part in the search for Dorner?

Can someone illuminate the situation please?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

How does a premeditated snap work though ? False Flag.

you still haven't explained how this is a false flag, and you keep demonstrating you don't know what the hell that term even means, every time you say it here...

please stop, you've obviously not got a grasp on the situation, and you're talking out of your ass..

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
I'LL TAKE RANDY @ HIS WORD

Just sayin

and that is your god damned freedom of the internet to do so good sir.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

oh ok, i have read this thread and have been going over what i have missed since this morning. nope, still no proof from you that an ex-cop with military training can not get away from the p

I didn't know they taught people how to run from the police in the military ?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Yeah I know, like I said hiding will be his best defence.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Police confuse truck for Christopher Dorner's, shoot at 3 people in Torrance in case of mistaken identity

www.dailynews.com...

how do we know the other folks people weren't shot by the cops too, and they are claiming convienietly that Dorner did it
well anyhow its proof the cops shoot people all the time for no good reason...
edit on 8-2-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
He might have been too smart for the job. But his manifesto shed some light on why he went upside down.

I would have never expected him to go south, up some mountains, to Big Bear, a LA man hiding in the snow when everybody from LA freaks out when it gets overcast, and they can't drive when it rains. He seemed more like a Las Vegas type. Maybe it's more fake news, to throw him off, because he's reading the news. So in his psycho-mind he's thinking he's getting away with something when nobody's actually looking for him in Big Bear, that's just where they sent all the reporters with cameras.

Part of me says good for him, he spoke up against the ones who were betraying him at work. And all I want to hear from him is about all the dirt in his department, as if that would ever cross the camera line if ever he got caught. But at this rate they will find him and kill him to shut him up. That's why there is a big fear manhunt. Hey folks look over here... no, not at the North Koreans, at the LAPD psycho who.. writes letters.

Then I read more and the rest of me goes, ooh, didn't expect him to become a homicidal maniac.

Hold on, how do we know that manifesto was all his? The letter came to a TV guy first, like you can trust those kinds to say exactly what the teleprompter says, and that is sanitized by feds handling the case right now of course. It's not as though Dorner is going to come out and say he didn't write that.

And for more occult illuminati conspiracy, he's 33 years old. Magic number. Oh, he went to a Christian school when he was younger, and they are apologizing for his crazy, also declaring a lack of racial bias at the school. Wait, what? Who made this a that kind of issue; don't derail the fact that he went upside down.

Note to self: any of those future LAPD ones could flip out and go upside down at any moment. Maybe they could take their own advice that they gave me once when I was in LA and someone threatened to murder me: they told me to just get along with the other person. So, why can't they get along with this one?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

oh ok, i have read this thread and have been going over what i have missed since this morning. nope, still no proof from you that an ex-cop with military training can not get away from the p

I didn't know they taught people how to run from the police in the military ?

i guess you missed the part where he was a cop. quit while you're behind

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus

How does a premeditated snap work though ? False Flag.

you still haven't explained how this is a false flag, and you keep demonstrating you don't know what the hell that term even means, every time you say it here...

please stop, you've obviously not got a grasp on the situation, and you're talking out of your ass..

Maybe it just looks like one, just because he cant explain it doesn't mean it isn't a possibility. Geesh, what is it with people here??

Lets stay as updated as possible on the situation... leaked docs, twitter posts... and from the MSM too.

If you peer through the veil, their secrets are plain as day.
edit on 8-2-2013 by AnonLover because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

They do have escape and evasion training in the military.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join