It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality= 999,999,999,999,999,999 God= 0

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
i'd be curious to know how population growth has been effected with the advent of the internet, stricter quality of life laws, lower wages, combined with wider acceptance of homosexuality, the elite almost don't need an eugenics program, i would think. the numbers are only being maintained by special groups that are currently receiving carte blanche to over reproduce.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by SPECULUM

you already know the truth

What truth. You don't even know what you're talking about.

You have contradicted yourself many times.

Homosexuality is a birth defect and it's a choice?

thats true, some are born with the defect, and some choose to be defective, either case its abnormal or perverse

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Why does "different" have to be "defective"?

That, like, your opinion, man. (the Dude abides).

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Why does "different" have to be "defective"?

That, like, your opinion, man. (the Dude abides).

i never said different was defective, but were not talking different , we are talking about defective

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Considering homosexuals account for MAYBE 5% of the population, you can bet that they have no effect on birth rates...

That's just kind of silly. Also, there aren't MORE gay people than there were 50 years ago, they simply aren't treated like 2nd class citizens, in general anymore, therefore you SEE more of them.

Just like there aren't more earthquakes, just more seismic meters and of course, the internet, to spread information fast.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

what makes you call it "defective"? What makes it defective and not just different?

Were it defective, there would be an inability to acheive sexual fulfillment.

When blond hair first burst on the scene....were they defective, too? Or just different?

Am i "defective" because I enjoy more rubenesque physiques?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Am I "defective" because I enjoy more rubenesque physiques?

I think I love you for using that word.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPECULUM

thats true, some are born with the defect, and some choose to be defective, either case its abnormal or perverse

While at the same time I'll understand, to an extent, humanity's natural inclination to fear or abhor the things they know not of or fear - the different - , I will never cease to wonder at the penchant most possess for the abhorrence and irrational fear or hatred of the most harmless and undeserving of differences.
edit on 12-2-2013 by TheLiesOfEden because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLiesOfEden

While at the same time I'll understand, to an extent, humanity's natural inclination to fear or abhor the things they know not of or fear - the different - , I will never cease to wonder at the penchant most possess for the abhorrence and irrational fear or hatred of the most harmless and undeserving of differences.

Its only reason to fear, is its ability to destroy, just as Hiv may become Aids.

prevention is the best solution, it is a symptom of a disease that cannot be overlooked, just as melanoma can never be left unattended..it must be removed so it does not spread

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLiesOfEden

Its only reason to fear, is its ability to destroy, just as Hiv may become Aids.

prevention is the best solution, it is a symptom of a disease that cannot be overlooked, just as melanoma can never be left unattended..it must be removed so it does not spread

Are you really going to sit there and compare a cancer of the skin to the life of a human being?

Melanoma is a malignant disease that can destroy a person's life and well being forever, even kill them, and homosexuality is the biological preference of a person that determines, before birth, who and what that person will be attracted to.

Spot the difference.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Here this article would explains all these pro homosexuals threads on ATS consciouslifenews.com... as most of the population is against deviant sexual behavior.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberneticProphet
Here this article would explains all these pro homosexuals threads on ATS consciouslifenews.com... as most of the population is against deviant sexual behavior.

Just like that....dismiss the viewpoints of real people on this forum because you found an article talking about internet shills (which have been around for years).

I am no shill. Springer knows my name and place of business. MirthfulMe knows me personally, along with my phone number. I am a real live person.

And this real live person has a son who is gay. I have another son who is as masculine as it gets. With one son i had to learn to play tennis to interact with him. With the other, he wanted to learn how to gut a hog when he was 12.

And, as a real life person, I feel that I must correct the narrow minded ignorance I see in this thread.

No, i am not pro gay. I am pro human.

I would also add that if most of the population is against deviant sexual behavior, they need to quit worrying about other peoples crotch. As well, the amount of folks against it is irrelevant as our nation is not SUPPOSED to be prone to mob rule.
edit on 12-2-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberneticProphet

My Facebook page is listed in my ATS profile. It's completely public. You're welcome to see I am a real person. I live and work in a residential care home facility for medically fragile children. I also work in web and mobile development through my own company. I am not being paid one penny to support LGBT. In fact, I spend money towards it. Even more then that my time. I post in ATS on it's behalf because I believe it's the right thing to do, not because I'm a paid shill.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberneticProphet

Oh sweetheart.

My real AO3, deviantArt, and tumblr accounts are all posted on my profile, for any and all to see.

I am not here to spread BS or disinfo. I came here a year ago because I saw ATS as a place to speak my own opinion and to speak the truth, a place where I thought I would find others who were similarly inclined.

For the most part, I have.

You have nothing to fear from me.

That is, unless what you fear is the truth.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

reply to post by SplitInfinity

so children that are retarded are normal???

Spec...I cannot believe that you could have possibly misunderstood my statement that you are replying to as quoted above. I believe I was very specific in what I posted and I am certain you were quite capable of understanding the logic behind it.

For you to respond as such in that you are equating your replys comparison of a retarded child to normality to a person who is Gay due to Genetics is nothing more than a inflamitory statement that you seem to revel in the novalty of since it is attempting to use my statements logic against itself to apply the concept that a Gay person is no different than a retarded individual as they both are so due to Genetics.

What you are attempting to provoke in me is not something you really want to deal with as although I will debate issues with another of differing beliefs...I do not appreciate having my willingness to consider all sides then render an informed opinion taken for granted by another who is much more interested in using whatever method necessary to prove their beliefs and even twist obvious logic into an arrow that points in the direction that they wish.

You seem to have very little in the way of understanding of what a Gay individual must go through to just be accepted and loved. You seem to enjoy equating being Gay to some defect or even some sin against GOD. I find this attitude most distasteful.

I am not even the tiniest bit close to being Gay but I certainly can understand what some people who are have to deal with from people such as yourselves that cannot allow themselves to realise that there are many different types of people in the world whether they like it or not and a persons sexual orientation is no ones business except for that person.

I work on occasion with the very best of the U.S. Military and have done so for decades. There have been Gay Soldiers on my team which I am in charge of even though I am a "CIVILIAN". I can tell you now neither I or anyone else in my team ever cared or had issue with a Gay Soldier who was laying cover fire or watching my six as either myself or members of my team were dodging bullets or worse.

Several of my team members were known to be Gay by myself and other team members over the years and these were men of Honor and a very High Skill Set whom you would be so lucky to have ever been HALF the Men they were.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

My point? What was his point? And why are you not questioning his point with the numbers?

My point is that small percentages still amount to many human beings. All lives are significant, and millions of human lives are that much more significant.

My point is there are many human behaviors and many people disagree with those behaviors. I'm sure in biblical times homosexuality was not seen in the sense of a loving couple that happens to be gay, but back then homosexual rape was common by heterosexual/homosexual males. I'm pretty sure this is the path that the bible speaks of, but it is not defined other than love is good and hate is bad.

With that said, none of us agrees with all behaviors...even you. There are people who disagree with homosexuality and I don't have a problem with that, I on the other hand can care less one way or the other. It doesn't make me right or wrong or the other person right or wrong...we all have the right to disagree with others behaviors.

It also doesn't matter if one's morals are based on religion or not, one's morals are one's morals and life in general will mold them. To blame narrow mindedness on religion is demonstrating narrow mindedness just as much.

Back to the point of many people...there are many people in the world that find pedophilia as desirable. The sex slave trade is alive and well, and this doesn't even include the many countries where age is not a consideration. I'm 100% sure you hate all this just as I do, but they account for much more than 350 million homosexuals in the world. I'm also sure you would go down the path of saying homosexuality doesn't hurt anyone, and I would suggest it unleashed HIV on the world and is still even today the highest risk group for sexual transmitted diseases. I would then say that one could say the same with pedophilia...many kids are treated well too....

So where I get confused is if I found both behaviors as disgusting why am I wrong with one and not the other?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Since our Bodies consist of Matter...this matter needs at a Minimum 10 or 11 Dimensional states just to exist.

Plus Matter cannot exist without Electrons in orbit around Atomic Nucleuses thus 3-D is not enough....time must be added thus 4-D and then the other 6 or 7 Dimensional states added to allow for Quantum Mechanics.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by undo

Since our Bodies consist of Matter...this matter needs at a Minimum 10 or 11 Dimensional states just to exist.

Plus Matter cannot exist without Electrons in orbit around Atomic Nucleuses thus 3-D is not enough....time must be added thus 4-D and then the other 6 or 7 Dimensional states added to allow for Quantum Mechanics.

Split Infinity

Ok, So we break this down to wave theory...don't think that works when we talk morals, or what one perceives as morally correct.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i'd be curious to know how population growth has been effected with the advent of the internet, stricter quality of life laws, lower wages, combined with wider acceptance of homosexuality, the elite almost don't need an eugenics program, i would think.

So I started writing a reply to you about this, and it turned into a thread. I fear most won't read the OP
But it's the birth and population growth stats of countries known to be more accepting of homosexuality.

link to my thread
edit on 13-2-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

A very good post at the start, but then it keeps equating adult homosexuality with pedophilia.

Furthermore, it claims that homosexuals somehow caused AIDS, which is just ludicrous, jingoistic and ignorant.
Writing from SA which bore the brunt of the recent sub-Saharan pandemic (98 percent of the global HIV/AIDS epidemic) these statements are mind-blowingly false. The pandemic here is largely heterosexual.

All scientific research (outside AIDS denialism) actually points to heterosexuals as the original vectors of the virus.
They gave it to us gays!
But what does a blame-game help?
It doesn't take away the orphans and the martyred wives of religious husbands who were told by their preachers not to use condoms.
Some preachers here even claim to heal HIV, thus sending infectious, untreated and deluded people back into the community.

Gay activists and doctors actually did much in the early phases of the US virus to stop it from spreading.
Often they battled their own disbelieving communities, and fought for the testing of blood-products and condom distribution.
But it seems no good deed goes unpunished these days.

As for pedophilia, I always thought the US was the land of legal child-brides.
When rock 'n' roll star Jerry Lee Lewis married his cousin of 13 nobody thought much of it, until virtual riots greeted his tour in Britain.

England had already changed its female age of consent three times in the 19th century, from its original age of twelve.
en.wikipedia.org...
Morality and pedophilia do not follow a linear movement along the path of ages of consent (which are significantly not set by the Bible).
Despite the fact that some pederast movements have attempted to attach themselves unsuccessfully to the mainstream gay movements, currently the main problem with trafficking and the underage sex trade is heterosexual.

There are also many Bible-based religious sects who see any female that is pubescent as marriageable.
The same is probably true of some Muslim and Hindu sects.

To myself pedophilia and exploitation are wrong, but I'd never say this makes all heterosexuality wrong or immoral.

Of course it is possible to misuse arguments like this on AIDS and pedophilia, for example: Heterosexuals gave gay people AIDS and their religious cultures endorse pedophilia.

edit on 13-2-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join