It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality= 999,999,999,999,999,999 God= 0

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SPECULUM

but ive seen this stuff with my own eyes and ears, and have been around them for almost 30 years

I am 30 years old. So I have been around this stuff with my own eyes and ears for 30 years as well. That and I belong to LGBT so I speak from especially personal experience.

and it came to my attention in most cases it was by choice

I am curious. Do you think you have a choice?

have serious psychological issues, because its an abnormality.

Hah! Most people have serious psychological issues.

some people love being crazy because they know not what they do

edit on 12-2-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

its merely a justification on your part, and that's really all that it is

just like me being non pro gay makes me homophobic through the new gay agendanists

it reminds me of the movie, the omega man

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

What's merely a justification on my part?

And why did you dodge my question? Do you believe your heterosexuality is a choice?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

my heterosexuality was by design to perpetuate the species and my gene pool as it is suppose to be.
not homosexual extinction

but justify it in your mind however it works for you

edit on 12-2-2013 by SPECULUM because: cuzican

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by undo

Do you think most people should practice celibacy?

well, i do believe that was what jesus was talking about but he also mentioned that if you can't handle it, don't force it on yourself. the point there being that if your sex drive is that strong, make that person your life long spouse and don't cheat on them.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

my heterosexuality was by design to perpetuate the species and my gene pool as it is suppose to be.
not homosexual extinction

So basically you are refusing to answer the question.

Fair enough

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

well my view of it is that your soul is the energy that keeps you in your 3d body
and your spirit is different than your soul. your spirit is multidimensional,

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
well, i do believe that was what jesus was talking about but he also mentioned that if you can't handle it, don't force it on yourself.

So if the spiritual ideal is to be able to handle it. The implication is, ideally most people could handle it and therefore do it.

So my question then Undo, is concerning population. You are voicing concern about homosexuality being used as a means to reduce it. How is your religious (spiritual if you prefer) views not suggestive of similar concern?

the point there being that if your sex drive is that strong, make that person your life long spouse and don't cheat on them.

Hmm. I wasn't talking about celibacy until marriage, nor was that what I gathered from your posts. Is that what you meant? I thought celibacy meant refraining from sex and marriage.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

So do you think homosexual extinction was by design????

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I'm sorry I should explain how this works.

If you dodge most of my questions I loose interest in discussion.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

I'm sorry I should explain how this works.

If you dodge most of my questions I loose interest in discussion.

you already know the truth, you are only justifying your position, as with the rest of the gay agenda, unfortunately that dog can never hunt, because its not reasonable in the grand scheme of "life", other than ego

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

i think he recognized that there are people who can handle that type of deprivation and/or learn how to rechannel that energy and people who can't. the people who can't, perpetuate the species. neither is less valid than the other, celibacy is just preferable, particularly if you are geared biologically, for that type of lifestyle. i would think a person with homosexual inclination would be better geared biologically for a celibate lifestyle.

celibacy till marriage, is still celibacy .....till marriage. i'm married but also celibate because i have since passed my sexual prime and have no reason to make it a focal point. i've perpetuated the species and am now engaging in the more cerebral aspects of being a spiritual being, not just a baby making hunk of animal flesh.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
as regards the spilling of seed being comparable to murder or abortion, the seed would have to be comingled with its feminine counterpart, to form a zygote, then you could start talking about a lifeform being murdered. until then, there's not even a debate.

by itself, sperm is just some strands of dna, amino acids and protein capable of doing various things like swim, burrow and flop around lol. by itself, the egg is just some platelets, amino acids and proteins. but, put those two together, and you have a living being that starts from a very early stage, going about the business of writing its dna instructions, which are already in it, inherently, in effect, the whole human being you are today, was already written into the zygote that forms from the union of egg and sperm. only the environment and diet, effect it otherwise. that's a mini you in that zygote.
edit on 12-2-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

you already know the truth

What truth. You don't even know what you're talking about.

You have contradicted yourself many times.

Homosexuality is a birth defect and it's a choice?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
i'm trying to think of a decent analogy for this:

let's take computer programs and programming language.

computers in this analogy, are like multidimensional constructs, capable of running programs. sperm and eggs by themselves, are programing language awaiting the potential to become programs. they aren't programs yet, simply potential. when the sperm and egg unite, the program is created. however, in this case, the data has been compacted into a very small space and must be unzipped/extracted like in a computer zip file, to release parts of its data for copying and building the compacted data. the instructions for unzipping are also very specific. all the instructions are there, each calling for the next to be extracted/unzipped from the program's data files and this goes on for your entire life. your genetic code is constantly compacting, extracting, unzipping, re-compacting,etc, the entire life cycle of your body from the moment you are a zygote till the time you are old and decrepit.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

i think he recognized that there are people who can handle that type of deprivation and/or learn how to re-channel that energy and people who can't. the people who can't, perpetuate the species. neither is less valid than the other,

Okay fair enough, that makes sense.

celibacy is just preferable

See this is what I am still unclear on. Stating it's preferable is to say ideally more could handle it. Ergo more people practising it. Which effectually means less procreation. So that's an odd juxtaposition with your UN agenda theory on eugenics.

I would think a person with homosexual inclination would be better geared biologically for a celibate lifestyle.

I don't follow. Because they can't reproduce with their gay lover they are more fit for celibacy?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

as regards the spilling of seed being comparable to murder or abortion, the seed would have to be comingled with its feminine counterpart, to form a zygote, then you could start talking about a lifeform being murdered. until then, there's not even a debate.

Was this a response to me?

I did not intend to speak on this matter.

But if you want to know my position. My view is that 'it's' a person once the neural anatomy is developed.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Stating it's preferable is to say ideally more could handle it. Ergo more people practising it.

bodies are random though, so what may be easy for one person, may not be for another. he recognized that.

as far as homosexuals being better geared for celibacy:

theoretically, because you aren't fighting the human instinct to reproduce, only the human desire to have release. these are different end goals.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Undo sexual orientation is not just about reproduction or the 'release'.

It's also about intimacy and companionship. Right? I don't want to come off like I know better than you! I'm a youngin, I expect you to be wiser
I am just surprised by these words.... they seem to dismiss some very fundamental truths about human experience.

Sexual orientation refers to an enduring pattern of emotional, romantic, and/or sexual attractions to men, women, or both sexes.

This focus on reproductions seems to omit the emotional and romantic aspects.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

i know but we aren't talking about the emotions surrounding it, we're talking about the biology of it. if you are biologically predisposed to not reproduce, all you have to battle with, sexually, is the issue of relief from sexual tension. you can always have companionship and affection that are devoid of sexual pleasure. so seems to me, it would be easier to be celebate, as a result.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join