It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCAM | This is the first official Press Release about the OPPT | SCAM

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Here's my take. Let's see.

If we reset the system and live in transparency with money or energy transfer or whatever it will be, let's just see what happens. We've never done it before. This system that is set up now isn't working. So let's just see what could happen. I'm very confident that by having your needs fully met so you aren't in survival mode, your awareness / consciousness will quickly expand because it has the opportunity to do so. And seeing your neighbors as other aspects of you and honoring their expressions just as they honor yours will bring much light to this world.

The idea who's time has come cannot be stopped. Anybody who decides this system is for them can then be who they want to be. If they want to hoard resources, that is fine but it will also be transparent. It changes the game when people are showing the hands they are dealt, doesn't it? Here's a good example.

Common law and universal law are all known by everyone with a conscience. If you had decent parents, they taught you these simple, universal rules to live by.

I say, let's just see what happens. If the rules are adhered to and not allowed to be usurped for any reason, the power structure that exists now can never take a foothold again. And if it can't take over again, then freedom will remain as such. Take a close look at the CVAC principles and rules, and see if you can imagine a power structure that turns into a slavery system ever coming out of something like that. It is just way too transparent, and that's its core. No legalese, just plain language. No contracts unless explicitly agreed to by both parties and as long as common law and universal law are not ignored. Also, NO COMPANIES that could run opaque. All is known, all on the books, all accounted for. No special interest groups spending money bribing political people because there is no room for it.

Just because it is radically different from today's slave system, it doesn't mean it couldn't work. Just ponder how it COULD work instead of how it CAN'T, and your vibration will raise to the point where you will see it working. Then, DO that. So easy when you allow it to be, while you allow yourself to be.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Had to add this here, because.....it's relevant.

Taken from www.abovetopsecret.com...

Credit where it's due

edit on 8-2-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Don't be so hasty about UCC being an "AMERICAN" thing. Europe has something very similar and are considering adopting UCC or a version of the same.

Europe’s Single Market is based on a wide variety of contracts that are governed by different national contract laws. The co-existence of different rules can lead to additional transaction costs, increased legal uncertainty for businesses and lack of consumer confidence. Both consumers and businesses face significant barriers when they seek to take advantage of the EU’s Single Market. Transaction costs (like adapting contractual terms and commercial policies or obtaining translation of the rules) and legal uncertainty involved in dealing with foreign contract laws make it particularly hard for small and medium-sized enterprises, which make up 99% of all enterprises in the EU, to expand within the Single Market. The Commission, therefore, proposed different ways to make contract law more coherent in a Green Paper adopted today. Among the policy options considered are: - The publication on the web of (non-binding) model contract rules which could be used in Europe's Single Market. - A (binding or non-binding) “toolbox” for EU lawmakers when they adopt new legislation to ensure better and more coherent rules. - A Contract Law Recommendation that would call on EU Member States to include a European contract law into their national legal systems, thereby partly following the model of the United States where all but one of the 50 states voluntarily adopted the Uniform Commercial Code. - An optional European Contract Law (or a "28th system"), which could be chosen freely by consumers and businesses in their contractual relations. This optional law would be an alternative to the existing national contract laws and would be available in all languages. It could apply in cross-border contracts only, or in both cross-border and domestic contracts. It would have to guarantee a high level of consumer protection and legal certainty throughout the life cycle of a contract. - Harmonisation of national contract laws by means of an EU Directive. - Full harmonisation of national contract laws by means of an EU Regulation. - The creation of a full-fledged European Civil Code, replacing all national rules on contracts.

link

edit on 8-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to correct

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

doesn't matter. if they secured the global debt claim by filing UCC paperwork in the United States, they wasted their time. If, tomorrow, every country on the planet adopts the UCC, they will have to refile their paperwork because the laws of the land are for acts that occur at that time.

For example, if you were to take an apple from a store today, because stealing is frowned upon but not illegal and then, tomorrow, they pass a law that states that apple theft is punishable by death, you won't be charged with the crime.

The UCC requirements vary from state to state. There's no way a filing in Washington State will work in France since there's a possibility that what was done in Washington State doesn't properly secure the debt in Oregon.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Even though bartering and some form of currency will still exist the largest change will have to be that we cannot live like kings, we have abundance of what we need anyway. So the largest hurdle is actually convincing others to view the world in a different light, but we have been indoctrinated to think consumerism is something great when it's one of the lowest forms of living imaginable, it exhausts the resources way to quickly and brings harm to almost everything.

I heard someone said not bringing common sense to this thread. In my opinion common sense dictate that we change or direction or we end up were we are heading (a old Chinese proverb). I'm here to hopefully increase your obviously very low faith in humanity, I believe that if have been able to turn from a consumerist to self-relying responsibilitist (yes I'm making up new a new word) then the rest can turn around from their greed and see the light.

The current system is in it final stages and slowly dying we can either reform the system before it's demise (history says that won't happen though) or it will crumble into a violent oblivion (very likely) and a new system will arise. The current western capitalist system has actually managed to save itself three times before since around the 1400s but in the current global world it seems that it would probably just end in some kind of global perpetual war for resources (we are not very far from that if you look at the current state).
We are at very crucial time in history, either we change course or a very long time of suffering will be upon all of humanity.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

It really depends on what laws YOU think are the right laws. Myself, I prefer common law or if you wish, the law of the creator. If YOU prefer laws imposed on you by another's will or a group's (cult's) will, that is YOUR business.

I stated before that I have been "on the fence" as to the validity of this movement, for lack of a better tag. Considering the clout that has been brought to bear in the ridiculing and derision on this matter, I think I had better take another look-see and ponder a more positive position about this OPPT.

edit on 8-2-2013 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

so, you prefer your creator's laws. what if your creator's laws, and my creator's laws, differ? from what I understand, sharia law is their creator's law. are you saying you'd like to live by those laws?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

The Trustees spoke with and NOTICED all the important power players. The Rothschilds, the Bushes, the "old man" of China, all the important folks. Some where on board, some were not but they had no problem in getting all except for initial denial, that later turned into understanding that their game is up. This was all discussed at length in the first and second interviews (2hours each)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Nope, common law and universal law are very clear.

Do not harm another.

Done.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Friend, I recommend to just listen to the interviews (probably from the 1st and forward) and see if it resonates with you. If not, that's cool but I have a feeling that you'll feel something about it and be able to move from there with how you feel.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Again you come on with the division thing. That's the same tactic that TPTB use. THE, as in a singular. In THE context intended; THE creator. There can be only one. One creator or ONE GROUP of creators.We might just say THE CREATION, as in force initiating creation. Simple really, no division necessary.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I think it's wonderful that Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf has decided to go after everyone with money, on behalf of everyone else. I also think it's great that the people' energy is, somehow, listed as an asset in a UCC filing.

the OPPT is not going after 'everyone with money'.

... trust funds that have witheld payouts to beneficiaries are a main target.

Definition of 'Beneficiary'
Anybody who gains an advantage and/or profits from something.
In the financial world, a beneficiary typically refers to someone who is eligible to receive distributions from a trust, will or life insurance policy.
Beneficiaries are either named specifically in these documents or they have met the stipulations that make them eligible for whatever distribution is specified.

they have foreclosed on the assets of the trusts and the trustees.

foreclose ... (in plain English) immediately terminate the equitable right of redemption and take both legal and equitable title to the property

Trustees have certain duties. These include the duty to:
* Carry out the expressed terms of the trust instrument
* Defend the trust
* Prudently invest trust assets
* Be impartial among beneficiaries
* Account for actions and keep beneficiaries informed
* Be loyal
* Not delegate
* Not profit
* Not be in a conflict of interest position
* Administer in the best interest of the beneficiaries

as far as listing the 'people's energy' for value...

this would be appropriate in this case, as the OPPT is retrieving the ownership of your 'strawman' from the debt based economic system.

In business and finance terms, a straw man also serves as a dummy but this time with the specific purpose of hiding the identity of the person or firm behind the business or financial transaction.

However, in some cases the straw man may not even be allowed to find out who he is really representing and could only communicate with them through a middle man. Straw men may or may not be aware of the illegal transaction of the business and usually accept the position due to the relatively huge financial reward that goes with the work.

question for you ... are you a 'man' or a 'strawman' ?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

therein lies the problem. your creator is not mine, unless my parents, who created me, had more kids.

atheists don't believe in a creator, like catholics, jews, muslims etc do. how can each person's different creator have the same laws.

I know this is hard for the TOPPT believers to understand but that's because I am speaking from earth bound realities and TOPPT is based on, um, not earth bound reality.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

you clearly don't understand how the law works. I know, you are using court of public opinion law and some alien laws that aren't earthbound but, sadly, those laws don't work here.

good luck on the foreclosures.

I'd like to ask the same question I asked earlier of another member.

are all of you TOPPT believers filing your UCC filings? Are you no longer paying your mortgages or your rent? Are you not filing, and paying, your taxes?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
reply to post by Crakeur

Nope, common law and universal law are very clear.

Do not harm another.

Done.

but common law, and universal law, don't hold much weight in a court of law. I know you guys threw the court of law out when you foreclosed on the United States but, still, from what I understand, once you foreclose, the property is yours. Why haven't the trustees taken their assets?

Who gave the trustees the right to represent everyone?

Who is everyone?

How do they know who is covered? Trusts are very specific in their paperwork. Why isn't there a trust document detailing the actual trust establishment?

Once you've dealt with trusts, worked with lawyers on UCC filings, trusts, etc, you learn, quickly, how the basics work and these three truckers are hoping that the majority of Barnum's suckers are so blind to the truth that they will overlook the basic, fundamental facts.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

so if your belief is that your parents are your creator ...

and, assuming you came from a long line of [inbred] atheists that ...

their parents were their creators, and the parents of those parents were their creators ...

ad infinitum ...

you are back to PRIME. the creator.

welcome to the cult.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by tinhattribunal

you clearly don't understand how the law works. I know, you are using court of public opinion law and some alien laws that aren't earthbound but, sadly, those laws don't work here.

good luck on the foreclosures.

I'd like to ask the same question I asked earlier of another member.

are all of you TOPPT believers filing your UCC filings? Are you no longer paying your mortgages or your rent? Are you not filing, and paying, your taxes?

i file what i have to file.
i pay what i have to pay.

and jail happens.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
What I fail to understand is, what is the interest that so drives one to follow a thread through many, many pages to discredit something THEY do not believe in? Are we not allowed to make up our own minds? For some who throw around insults and names like candy at a parade, I have to believe it is not because they care so deeply for me that they have become my personal savior. It makes me think maybe, just maybe, they might be batting for the other team.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I'm must say that I do get a bit frustrated at ATS, I haven't been a member for very long but I can't shake the feeling that those who seem to be of opposite opinion ever answer my responses. I take particular care to make them very clear as well.

Anyhow, why do you care about law in the first place is my question? It's all fiction created by someone else who think you cannot take decision on your own. Do you not trust your self to make the judgment yourself, do you need a piece of paper to tell you how to act and behave?

In response to the subject touching upon the creator, we only ask you to respect that we who wish to be left to ourselves that you do not force your will upon us and we will be as peaceful as lambs. However if you are the opposite opinion it would seem you wish to force your will upon me or others, you wish this legal system to persist to inhumanly rule over us in it's corrupt ways. Is that so? If you wish to impose rule over me you will not take it over my dead body. But as long as you refrain from forcing me into anything I will be a most peaceful and loving human.

It may seem that I'm trying to force you into my view but I really can't see why someone wouldn't want complete freedom to realize their true self not held back by a ruling body which decides what you can and cannot do. I implore you to explain your position on the matter and why you think we should be ruled over. You may end up in jail for going against the rulers but they cannot take your ideas from you, the reality is not that it's wrong because you end up in jail but because they don't allow you to separate yourself from them. I don't wish to assume rule over you but I want you to assume the rule over yourself and then work together as truly human, free to do as they wish. We cannot enter our true personae when we are ruled by fear, we need to be free to develop to our out most potential.

It doesn't matter what you refer to as the creator, your parents or atoms or whatever you think make up the body you inhabit. I'm my own and I consider you to be your own an as long as your views don't penetrate my personal space you can practice whatever sharia laws or anything you desire upon those who also desire them. If you want a government to rule you that is your choice but then state it clearly. Pick a side, either you want to be ruled or not. Freedom or slavery.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Yeah, its coming clear that ATS isn't after the truth on this one.

So many allegations made, jokes about previous occupations these Trustees had, and so much random bullcrap, its obvious there is controlled opposition going on here, and free expression of what the People want just isn't going to fly.

But that's fine, the truth will still come.

BTW, these are the known sites that DO NOT represent OPPT, but they are look-alikes to screw people up. They have nothing to do with the real thing. The OPPT does not ask for donations or sponsors, all work of the OPPT Trustees was done with their own funds.

peoplespublictrust.com...

thepublictrust1776.org...

Keep a lookout for those asking for donations. They are not the real deal.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join