It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SCAM | This is the first official Press Release about the OPPT | SCAM

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Im not sure, but I think he/she is speaking about allodial title..... actual ownership versus "superior landlord" ownership. Some call it "absolute title". I THINK.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

There's so many "red flags" in that paragraph as to be almost impossible to individually list. Cannot you not see how cult-like the nature of your choice of words and phrasing comes across?

No more so then the Cult that started in Jekyll Island layin the seeds of the Federal Reserve.

Issue of currency should be lodged with the government and be protected from domination by Wall Street. We are opposed to…provisions [which] would place our currency and credit system in private hands. – Theodore Roosevelt

The real truth of the matter is,as you and I know, that a financial
element in the large centers has owned the government ever since
the days of Andrew Jackson… -Franklin D. Roosevelt
(in a letter to Colonel House, dated November 21, 1933)

If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks…will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered…. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs. – Thomas Jefferson in the debate over the Re-charter of the Bank Bill (1809)

Cult defn: 1.
a particular system of religious worship, especially with reference to its rites and ceremonies.
an instance of great veneration of a person, ideal, or thing, especially as manifested by a body of admirers: the physical fitness cult.
the object of such devotion.
a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc.
Sociology . a group having a sacred ideology and a set of rites centering around their sacred symbols

Are not the elite and their venereating admirers/public/taxpayers part of the "biggets cult" food for thought.
defn 4: isn't ATS a cult?

I mean not trying to get personal but how is value derived " what makes ATS so special is it the value ascribed to its membership base or to its advertising revenue stream. Does the site owner hope to make a profit throufgh time further down the track or to increase advertising. I mean these are all cheap electrons in cyberspace.

But i digress....

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Konoyaro
we only ask you to respect that we who wish to be left to ourselves that you do not force your will upon us and we will be as peaceful as lambs.

Wait.

What?

Seriously?

February 04, 2013 — The One People’s Public Trust today is alerting each man, woman, and child on this planet that banks and corporations operating under the guise of the people’s governments have been foreclosed upon by their own free will. The titles, ownership, and rights of these corporations and all their assets are now duly secured and held in trust for the one people of this planet, equally.

That sounds NOTHING like "those who want to be left to themselves." Some strange group of legal imbeciles want to control everything by taking all the money.

If you take all the corporate money, where will you get your food tomorrow?

This post right here proves my case. You didn't spend a lick of time on this, and you are not remotely aware of the subject matter, only judging the book by its cover.

Sad.

The could have gone much better had you actually researched it.

I'll say it one more time. It is about equality. EQUALITY. The hoarders who built a slave system to achieve this unlawful illegal scheme, took the value from all of us. The Trust is simply for the People, equally.

I will wager an entire paycheck and whatever's in my wallet that these "Imbeciles" have a million times more legal prowess than you. Like I told you they noticed the powers of the system, even in some cases did so personally and visited with them in their homes, and explained what they were doing and why. Not all agreed but some did, because they know the game is up.

Equality through taking everything back to Prime, by removing the ability for these systems to subjugate you or any other human being, unless that is their free-will choice to be made a slave once more.. If you really care about this (doubt it, but I hope you'll surprise me), you'll research who the named DEBTORS are, and why they were accused, and how they were caught in this racket. The accusations extend beyond treason, and so far have been unrebutted and remain that.

See you on OPPTBOOK, where we will join together and make this happen with or without you. Or OPPT-in.com, or on the international oppt sites (Australia, Canada, Germany, and Malaysia all started their own sites, some countries have a few.) And of course America has a bunch too, there's NY, AK, Atlanta, Los Angeles, and more but of course their all in on the hoax or bought into a lie, right? Free will and all.

Anyway, Sue, one of the very first people to use the OPPT information in court has now not heard a single word back from the bank, or anybody in a position of "authority" of any kind for about a month now, since she filed a single form back to the court. Everything stopped dead cold in its tracks, and she's still living in her house and here's all her forms which she's kindly kept track of for everyone. www.scribd.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Indeed, the equation of a "cult" was used for shock value. Mainstream media has taught some people very well.

At some point each being will make their choice, once they have all the data.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

www.news.com.au...

THE World Trade Organisation has given the green light for Antigua and Barbuda to impose sanctions on the United States in a long-running dispute over online gambling.

Its funny how the US can create its own domestic laws when its wants and go in surreptiously extracting "terrorists" from friendly countries like Egypt Britain and others when it suits them against that sovereing nations laws ( they were not in contract) with the US. Torture the etc... Funny how USA "exports" its inflation through interest and exchange rates, robbing the wealth of South America in the last 100 years through CIA backed puppet dictartorship or the printing of money. Funny how the USA cries foul when the WTO in the quote above finds them guilty. Funny how they can loot the Gold and Oil of Libya, Iraq all at the point of a gun and yet not be accountable. Funny how they keep producing weapons of mass destruction with their ally Israel. Funny how they use their children as "cannon fodder" to keep the industrial machine going/and or emplyoment. And the system doesnt need resetting?

Why do I need to register my car? Why do I need to pay 10's of 000s in stamp duty to buy and sell a house. Why do I need to keep paying local govt taxes and yet not be entitled to mining rights under my land? Why does ultimate title of my land still reside with the Queen of England...Why was our democratically elected Aust Govt suspended in1975 by the involvement of the CIA, enforced by the Queen of Englands unelected Governor General. Why does President still bow to the Queen. Maybe we are still living under Admiralty Law maybe they are right. Maybe the US is not a sovereing nation but a Corp run from London
Why are directors of corporations "protected" from personal liabilty when a workplace accident results in the death of a worker or public and its not called manslaughter....who benefits from this "non personal liabilty" If I were to kill someone I would do serious time. Why are the lengths of most sentences against property crime disproportianly high with crimes against people. Why do I need to keep paying higher taxes and yet I get no better roads or qaulity of life. Where has all this money gone? Why are meetings of the G5 or Bilderbergers so secretive, why are our taxpayer funded Police protecting the Elite who will put all of us on the streets or out of work when they decide which country will be the next powerhouse to fuel world growth and our local manufacturing industries destroyed.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

What I fail to understand is, what is the interest that so drives one to follow a thread through many, many pages to discredit something THEY do not believe in? Are we not allowed to make up our own minds? For some who throw around insults and names like candy at a parade, I have to believe it is not because they care so deeply for me that they have become my personal savior. It makes me think maybe, just maybe, they might be batting for the other team.
reply to post by ajay59

Hehe I "smell't a bit of a rat" a few pages back as well. But then the alphabet secret agencies who are the lackeys of the Elite couldn't "suggest" to the owners how to direct editorial now could they?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Konoyaro

It doesn't matter what you refer to as the creator, your parents or atoms or whatever you think make up the body you inhabit. I'm my own and I consider you to be your own an as long as your views don't penetrate my personal space you can practice whatever sharia laws or anything you desire upon those who also desire them. If you want a government to rule you that is your choice but then state it clearly. Pick a side, either you want to be ruled or not. Freedom or slavery

True words

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Tenant? I didn't purchase from someone renting, I purchased from the owner

Still think you own that land, think again, you purchased from another tenant (owner-serf-vassal)

Alloidal Title from Wiki
"In the modern world, true allodial title is only possible for countries.[1] Although the word 'allodial' has been used in the context of private ownership in a few states of the United States, this ownership is still restricted by governmental authority.[1]"

Liar liar pants on fire...who hasnt done their research.....
edit on 9-2-2013 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: eidt for clarity

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Obviously, this topic seems to be a lot more important and REAL than some would like for it to be presented. What say we move this back to the regular board and give it the attention it deserves? Are any in agreement with me on this?

Disclaimer:
Of coarse as is always the case, this forum and indeed the whole site is the property of others, who have the ultimate say as always. I for one, will always respect that truth and abide by whatever decisions the owners and staff feel the need to execute. Whatever the outcome, I stand in reserve of my rights and beliefs as a sentient being and fully expect to be protected by the same. I can only hope that the owners and staff respect us, their base, and extend the courtesy of our value as members who make up this site.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
If all that is authoritative is the home owners association, then you should have the ability, if you so desire, to opt out and follow the old, live and let live policy then. Correct?
Point being, if you have no authority in the say of YOUR property, it therefore must have just been an illusion of being YOUR property all along.

There are words here. And they seem to be even assembled in what appears to be complete sentences. But unfortunately, nothing is making any sense.

What foul notions have indoctrinated their way into your head?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Im not sure, but I think he/she is speaking about allodial title..... actual ownership versus "superior landlord" ownership. Some call it "absolute title". I THINK.

As far as I can tell this new cult is some mishmash hippy-thought combined with freeman lunacy wrapped up in some group-love we are the world hooey.

Long-haired freaky people

The rhetoric reminds me of the spirit of that song.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I normally pass SO off as a Carnie...

But, this time - I'd say he got it right...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
I'll say it one more time. It is about equality. EQUALITY.

If it's about equality, why do they want (A) all the money and (B) to starve millions of people?

The Trust is simply for the People, equally.

Hrm... but they get all the money first right? And destroy food distribution right? Sure.

by removing the ability for these systems to subjugate you or any other human being,

Forgive me, and it's not directed at you. But this ignorant tripe is what we hear from (typically lazy) people who failed in life and look upon those who succeeded with envious disdain.

I'm not subjugated. I worked damn hard to go from poor parents in a depressed city to where I am now. It was all me. Decades ago I busted my hands at carpentry to save enough money to get a Radio Shack computer. I paid for my own College. I worked hard and I suffered along they way but the result is mine and mine alone. Now I employ people, and they don't have to bust their hands because I did and it got me here. So don't spew at me some ridiculous new-age ignorant nonsense that some lazy do-nothings are plotting to take what I've spent a lifetime building.

edit to add...

All of the above story -- every damn bit -- was made possible by the realities of the systems in place. The fictions and bogeyman you see keeping you down do not actually exist outside yourself.

edit on 9-2-2013 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheConstruKctionofLight

Still think you own that land, think again, you purchased from another tenant (owner-serf-vassal)

Silly lie from a mind indoctrinated with madness.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by ajay59
If all that is authoritative is the home owners association, then you should have the ability, if you so desire, to opt out and follow the old, live and let live policy then. Correct?
Point being, if you have no authority in the say of YOUR property, it therefore must have just been an illusion of being YOUR property all along.

There are words here. And they seem to be even assembled in what appears to be complete sentences. But unfortunately, nothing is making any sense.

What foul notions have indoctrinated their way into your head?

Ok, you believe all this documentation to be tripe and basically everything else presented in this thread. Will you accept documentation from the system you agree with and busted your hump to get ahead in?

14. You own NO property. Slaves can't own property. Read carefully the Deed to the property you think is yours. You are listed as a TENANT. (Senate Document 43, 73rd Congress 1st Session)

Here is the thread this is from with a whole bunch more documentation from the good and noble system!

link

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

You are wrong. My deeds and titles have always listed me as owner. The word "tenant" was never anywhere. I have a copy of my current deed. I am owner.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Want to try a little experiment? Pay no taxes on YOUR property this round and watch it become someone else's property. Surely if you paid the FULL asking price, no one can take it from you. Did you check out the other documents and precedence setting court rulings?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Here is another important filling that all Constitutional Americans should know. This is to just show how much weight filings hold as pertaining to documentation like OPPT.

Marbury vs Madison
edit on 9-2-2013 by ajay59 because: to add

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Part of the "deal" in buying property in many states, counties, and cities/towns is that I'm required to pay property taxes. I know that going in.

What's the problem?

This is really getting pathetically ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
So basically you conceded ownership by consent. You agree to the terms of being a resident in which YOUR house is put up for the privilege of settling in with these fine people, I get it. At any rate, I have enjoyed knocking around ideas and idealism with you but grow tired. A jolly good evening to you sir and good night.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join