It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5's and 6's

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
gtfo you're not a Mason. I'm calling you on this. You can't be.

You are a barbaric intellectual who has no reverence for God, regardless of incomplete understanding.

Masons believe in the one true God.

My belief in God does not stop me from realizing that there were others before me who held a paganistic view and that their holidays have been incorporated into modern religions.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Just for clarity of AMs beliefs. This is no Mason.

The guys in my lodge would be surprised to hear that last years Master was not even a Mason.

edit on 6-2-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because he is a beerless Luciferian demon summoner

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Stop right there you have no belief in God. Liar liar.

You are just being childish because it is not Jesus.

Say it isn't so.... please someone tell me he is a liar.

Does this make Josh and Ksig liars as well since they agree with me and posted contrary to your view first?

Ask network, he has met me.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Stop right there you have no belief in God. Liar liar.

You are just being childish because it is not Jesus.

Say it isn't so.... please someone tell me he is a liar.

Does this make Josh and Ksig liars as well since they agree with me and posted contrary to your view first?

Ask network, he has met me.

I have already proved your non-belief or lack of reverence (whatever you want to call it) in the ONE true God. There are many who believe in the one true God and as of yet are not aware He is Jesus.

No that does not make them liars by default, that is if you are a fan of logic. I know, you are only a fan of logic when it suits your needs. Are you sure you're not a politician?

If you ran a lodge, someone is messing up big time. I seriously hope you are lying.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

edit on 6-2-2013 by bo12au because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I have already proved your non-belief or lack of reverence (whatever you want to call it) in the ONE true God. There are many who believe in the one true God and as of yet are not aware He is Jesus.

How did you prove I do not call Jesus 'God' when I have been admitting that on this fourm for over 6 years? get with the program, anyone who has been here for sometime already knows that Captain Obvious.

No that does not make them liars by default, that is if you are a fan of logic. I know, you are only a fan of logic when it suits your needs. Are you sure you're not a politician?

If they say they holidays are paganistic and I agree and you think I am lying about believing in God then who's logic is faulty if you feel they are also not lying about their belief?

If you ran a lodge, someone is messing up big time. I seriously hope you are lying.

Nope, I was elected and had a very good year by all accounts.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

edit on 6-2-2013 by NarrowGate because: The poster I replied to removed his post.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Someone please tell me AM is not serious. I had to stop responding to him because he is THAT dishonest in our discussions. He has already shown a complete and utter lack of honesty and faith; yet he has run a lodge? He intentionally misconstrues and ignores things for the sake of looking good.

Call him on his BS or do not call him your brother.
edit on 6-2-2013 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I had to stop responding to him because he is THAT dishonest in our discussions. He has already shown a complete and utter lack of honesty and faith...

Show me specifically where I am dishonest.

I actually think it is my candor that upsets you. You obviously cannot fathom that someone has a differing view then you on what they call God and it really seems to perturb you to no end that they have no issue sharing this with you.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Someone please do call him on his BS soon.... I know logic will prevail among intelligent beings with free will and capability to love. Right?? Or is there some force stopping that from happening in the world....some adversary....

Logically speaking, I was referring to the one true God right? I even mentioned that many do not know that is Jesus. yet know there is One right? Come on...now look this is just the tip of the iceberg. Logically and objectively look at all of our discussions. Call him on his BS. If you don't, you are no brother of his and to say you are would make you fake.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Someone please do call him on his BS soon....

Are you having trouble with the English language? What 'bs'? Be specific.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Here is another example of when you should call him out. I have called him on his BS multiple times and gave up. I am now waiting on one of you, his so called brothers, to correct his errors - be they intentional or not.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Someone please do call him on his BS soon....

Still waiting on you to explain what the 'bs' happens to be.

Logically speaking, I was referring to the one true God right? I even mentioned that many do not know that is Jesus. yet know there is One right?

This is what it obviously boils down to; you know God is Jesus is to you, I know God is not Jesus to me and not amount of childish pining on anyone's part will ever change my mind.

Call him on his BS. If you don't, you are no brother of his and to say you are would make you fake.

Your pathetic pleading is not going to make anyone not call my Brother, on the contrary, you are going to find that they all agree that I am entitled to my own beliefs as long as I believe that there is one God. You just need to learn how to deal with it.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Here is another example of when you should call him out. I have called him on his BS multiple times and gave up. I am now waiting on one of you, his so called brothers, to correct his errors - be they intentional or not.

So me asking you to be specific about what you think I am lying about is lying? Do you not see how absurd you have become?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join