It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on earth is living proof Extraterrestials exists.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The idea of an advanced culture that experience its equivalent to our industrial revolution a billion years ago is not considered impossible today

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

ok, and I'm sorry if you felt belittled by me calling you typical I once lived with a die hard jamaican christian. So you can see my angst I hope.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by beautyofperil

Interesting and not unknown to me. In response I'd like to refer to this article:

Newscientist.com

Here is a nifty little article as well:

Scienceray.com

But that is not what this thread is about and to my understanding you do believe in Extraterrestrials, correct? (Than why are we having this debate, sigh)

Anyways... This thread states we are proof extraterrestrials exist and I still stand by that and believe so should everyone else regardless of thier integrity of proof. Why? Is simple, because it is the only obvious answer with sound conclusion in respect to the numbers. Unobiviously would be that earth is so unique and the earth-moon relationship is vital, but what about say a silicone base life? Have you seen Evolution, and the panspermia effect of that base of life depicted in the film? What about unknown elements? Energies? We do not even know what we are or how we got here, but were so sound because we have a moon special to our environment? I don't call BS on it, just that, well like how Einstein reshaped our understanding of physics, we need another to unravel the area of our minds holding us back in the sense that "WE" are life, so our question is if life in the universe is able than we need to look no further for intelligent life rather than right here, but there are many more like us and vastly different out there regardless of if we here or not.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This is the 1st article I'm reading after joining ATS.

I used to think of life as some magical state of being. Then in recent years I have been pondering what so called incrementally 'intelligent' life does to its enviroment.

Since then, I havent found life so magical at all, however I can see how persons who see life as exotic, would assume life started in some other galaxy, universe or dimension and somehow was thence seeded around. Life appears and feeds converting energies, consuming ordered states, degrading resources.

While I can fathom all life on Earth being genetically related because of the signs in our DNA, I dont see any evidence taht extraterrestrials being genetically related to terrestrials... is there any?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

We already have near proof of life "out there."

The Viking Mars mission detected life according to the experiment's designer and several other scientists, the Mars meteorite microbes and the red rain and possible microbe fossils on that Sri Lanka meteorite... add in the extremophiles here, the near infinite nature of the universe and the fact life exists on earth and only a total fool would bet against a universe filthy with life.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

You got my applause dude thanks for your input. Star for you!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tropic

Well you may find proof of our DNA being related in anceint astronaut theories. My claim that we are proof extraterrestrial life exists is sound evidence to me, just because we have not found it somewhere else says nothing at all, we have barely scratched the surface (though one little google search will say greatly otherwise.)
Well the other aspect is a strong case as well it is not however discredit to me, as everywhere you look on this planet is life, and everywhere you look up there are planets around stars.
We are on a planet with life, hence showing life exists in the universe and and it is only our planet that is unique. Life is just not understood enough for many to comprehend that proof is in every smile you come across.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by EL1A5

It is a sensitive subject and in my opinion both sides have failed to produce credible evidence.

There is only one side required to provide evidence in this sensitive subject, the ones making claims that extra terrestrials exist!

The OP is supplying great evidence but fails to see the fact its not proof and believes otherwise.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to
reply to post by EL1A5

unfortunately there will never be any colonization of mars, the furthest we would have gone is colonies orbiting our planet...

sadly this wont even happen...the human race has but merely 180-230 years of existence left (roughly)

dreamers, ponderers, creators, philosophers, inventors, are a dying breed.. eventually a world full of mentally limited followers will rein over the planet...thus throwing our civilization back into some form of the "dark ages"...however this wont last for long, another human renaissance will spring about. however by this time the human race would begin the second "phase" of its path to almost complete extinction..also full alien disclosure will occur between 85-91 years from now, starting with very basic bacterial life eventually moving on to rodent sized creatures which will pave the way to the others...the small alien life disclosure ranges between 38-41 years from now. i might or might not be alive for that.

Oh save us anointed one,

Are you the chosen one?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by beautyofperil
reply to post by inj3ct0r

Gravity is still actually just a theory. But yes, you make a very strong case with your response regardless.

"Theory" in the scientific world means something entirely different. Theory is the best you can get. There's also "law of gravity." I also don't like when people say "just a theory." Again, theory is the best you can get in the scientific world.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Hey now, please do not bash him like that as I'm tired of people being bashed for their beliefs.
edit on 6-2-2013 by beautyofperil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by xszawe
they exist and they come here
ive seen them and they have done and shown me some pleasant and not so pleasant things
but yes we are them they are us
all will be revealed very soon

Star for this post,

Such mystery

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Does it not seem contradictory to you that I supplied great evidence but it is not proof? After all extrodinary claims require extraordinary evidence. So I've done that, maybe you could word you stance differently and I'd be obliged to edit this one as well.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by blahxd67

Ok, but this thread is not for that. What is your stand on topic at hand?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Lets make it harder there are 62 grand universes in creation. Now the numbers huge hay. Off course life is every where, more life than not. Most worlds the beings live inside planets not on the surface. Like agartha here.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by frenzy4444

Interesting statement, I did not know of this Agartha you speak of.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
We got us, and all these other little critters running around this marble. Not just a few different critters but millions of different critters right. Critters that are not HUMAN.

Not to mention thier were many, many, many, other critters that died off before we were here. Getting it yet!!!

In some cases life was down to just a few critters but always bounced back right. Life is strong.

All because of this little blue marble that has running water.

Now we know thier is other marbles out there with running water. We know life is strong.

The smart life is smart enough to stay away untill we find them. Keeping thier distance, that what I think anyway.

Thier is no doubt in my mind that thier other life somewhere. I don't need proof I just know.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by beautyofperil
reply to post by 1Providence1

Interesting rebuke, untrue however, don't be fooled by illusions of what proof is, it is much more likely that there are many extraterrestial worlds out there any way you look at it, just go look in the mirror and think about it, it will come to you.

I was going to ask for your definition of proof in another post but deleted it,

this post just gave it to me

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   

When astronauts come back from the moon are they not alien in a sense, as they the moon home for number of days than returned?

Funny you say alien, and the rest

Could you maybe re word this?

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

astronauts left earth went to the moon, it was their place of residence for days, so having astronauts on the moon there was life on another surface that we were well aware of well sitting back here on our rock.

So we have our way of getting to other planets, say for example we were the only life bearing planet, perhaps other forms of life we share this planet with have their own ways of reaching other surfaces, perhaps even much more efficent than ours or at least tried and succeeded in a great length of time that we have yet to attempt still in our nature.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join