It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Senator calls President of Iran a Monkey

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I don't think anyone has stated the truth yet . I scanned down kinda quick so if someone did point out the obvious I'm sorry .

John McCain was wrong, human beings are apes not monkeys . (I don't see no tail)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
reply to post by solomons path

They are Persian and its disgraceful for a US senator to label a Persian a MONKEY.

America would probably invade Iran if an Iranian made this comment about the US president.

But its cool for the Iranian president to call americans the "white devil" and the "great satan", right?

When did he do that? When he was addressing students at Columbia University? Or was it at the United Nations? Please enlighten us.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
My view of McCain has increased markedly
second

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Could be he was calling irans space program primitive
Or mr A a primate...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

They are Persian and its disgraceful for a US senator to label a Persian a MONKEY.

America would probably invade Iran if an Iranian made this comment about the US president.

But its cool for the Iranian president to call americans the "white devil" and the "great satan", right?

But he'd be correct.
Like he is about his views on Is-Rael.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   
anyone stop to think what MA has to say about this ?
probably nothing
if i was a betting man im sure MA does not give two licks what JM has to say about him

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Well, he kinda DOES look like Curious George. Lol

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

That's a lot better than what some of the good people in Iran would call him...not openly of course as they would be killed or jailed forever. The man is very polished...a very polished dictator and that is all. He has called those of Jewish descent worse and will again so come off your high horse and live in reality with the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad does look like a monkey. I know some white guys that look like primates as well. I know a woman that has a horses face ect I mean if you do not believe in evolution you might be offended, if you are a religious zealot you might call it blasphemy. But we came from primates according to science. Now if the shoe was on the other foot and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called the president of Israel a baboon im sure some people would cry anti-semitism foul! And if he called ol John a lemur people would laugh, but again this the ol race card. It was and is offensive to african Americans , but they are far from Persian.

Id bet there is a anti American sub agenda behind the race thing with most. I mean we have a lot of anti American sentiment out there that would love to spin this thing as some form of biggotry. It is unprofessional for John McCain to make that remark though on any level it's playground talk, talking sh1t! then again none of our politicians have any shame any more anyway. Not very diplomatic.

Originally posted by TXRabbit
McCain sucked at being a soldier (captured) and sucks at being a politician. Besides - why's he wasting so much death-related-industry-time by tweeting?

You just insulted P.O.W's everywhere. Shame on you. FYI he was shot down, it happens regardless of your training or skills. I dont even care for the man and his politics but his service and being captured and tortured is something entirety irrelevant

Oh the ignorance of some people

edit on 5-2-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

People like you are part of the problem in the world. You go out of your way to find racism in any statement, monkey see monkey do

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I must admit I thought the same thing when I read this on yahoo. They're just throwin us softballs.F em if they can't take a joke. Wasn't Bush a "Damn, Dirty Dog"? That made me laugh too.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

arstechnica.com...

US Senator John McCain used his Twitter feed today to call Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad a "monkey."

John McCain ‏@SenJohnMcCain
So Ahmadinejad wants to be first Iranian in space - wasn't he just there last week? "Iran launches monkey into space" news.yahoo.com...

www.twitter.com

John McCain has called the President of Iran a monkey. This is absolutely disgusting behavior by a US senator. Tweeting racist jokes about the President of another country.

How dare he racially abuse the President of another country. All hell would break out if Ahmadinejad spoke like this about the US president.

McCain is trying to pass off this racism as a joke and still hasn't bothered to remove the offensive remarks,

nation.foxnews.com... _campaign=Feed%3A+FoxNation+%28Fox+Nation%29

www.theatlanticwire.com...
edit on 4-2-2013 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 4-2-2013 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

This is outrageous ! I can see somebody saying that he looks more like a Chimpanzee, but not some monkey, and besides, who can blame him for wanting to be shot into space like a monkey ? I just don't see why we can't help him do that.
edit on 5-2-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
He does not run that country, Clerics run Iran. He is just the mouthpiece for them. He is in a sense a trained monkey. He is extreme with a hint of "nice guy". I wonder if everyones thoughts were made public if any of us would be found to be free of prejudice/racism. I think we all know we are prejudice to one degree or another. Feigning disgust at this little joking jab is naive.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The sad thing is, both countries would be better off with monkeys running them. Monkeys dont use money, dont pollute the air and water, they dont build weapons that threaten thier very existence.

Something to be said about bein a monkey. (end sarcasm)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
McCain is a senile old man,we should expect better than this from our elected leaders but if this is going to be accepted as the norm then we don`t need educated leaders we can just drag some bums out of the gutter and put them in office as our leaders and the bright side is we would only have to pay them half as much as we pay the current leaders.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Why did he say monkey. Monkeys get a bad reputation. Really monkeys lol are not that bad, they are kinda cute too.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

lol so true, well imagine our prime minister in the UK recently was found to be swearing in the house of lords. He whispered " why dont you f-off" So yeah maybe they are ..

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I'd disagree on both counts. He's a human being and intelligence is relative. This guy has alot of knowledge. How much is radical knowledge is debatable. There are many threads here on ATS suggesting that weather control is practiced by the US and used as a weapon against perceived ennemies. Are these those folks "not that bright"?

Do you really want to debate the intelligence levels of the average conspiracy theorist?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens

Originally posted by winofiend
The hell are you talking about? What racist comment?

Good god you sensitive thing you..

Dinnerjacket does look like a monkey.

So what? Nothing racist about it... I didn't know that even white people could be offended by such a comparison.

Many humans, regardless of skin colour and whatnot, look like monkeys/apes - why is that so hard to believe? Does it not only further prove the evolutionary theory? Darwin himself and Galton his cousin also looked like apes/monkeys...

Racism is rarely what's spoken, but often the context in which it's spoken. While McCain's comment could be confused as racist to some, it's more of an insult to Ahmadinejad's appearance than his race. The guy DOES look like a monkey, especially with the way he grows his facial hair. Regardless of race, McCain insulted the man; a politician should not publicly insult the figurehead of another nation.

McCain is a dumbass.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join