It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Senator calls President of Iran a Monkey

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TokiTheDestroyer
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Yeah, I'd say he's a monkey, too.

Doesn't seem all that bright, either.

I'd disagree on both counts. He's a human being and intelligence is relative. This guy has alot of knowledge. How much is radical knowledge is debatable. There are many threads here on ATS suggesting that weather control is practiced by the US and used as a weapon against perceived ennemies. Are these those folks "not that bright"?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Obama resembles a monkey much more than the President of Iran.

Now this is a racist statement people... See the difference?

edit on 4/2/13 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

Makes me wonder what the psychology behind this behavior is. I mean most have done this at some point. Doesn't make it excusable but what drives the behavior? Is it unbridled hatred? Or is it just an attempt to inflict pain when all other avenues are blocked?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

I would say more so the latter, clutching at straws when there is nothing left to say, although you can't excuse the behavior you can understand that it is a lot to do with peoples environment growing up. If a child sees that it is acceptable behavior growing up they carry it on to adulthood.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
to my shame, when i heard Mr A wanted to be the first iranian in space, i thought of the same monkey joke as , ugh, mccain.

i'm going to scrub myself down with bleach in a mo, and then flagellate the shizzle out of my back

and i'll still feel dirty

ETA he does look a bit like a pg tips chimp tho, almost as much as he does a bearded roy keane....
if he said "you hum it and i'll play it" with a cuppa in his hand then i wouldnt be able to tell the difference

edit on 4-2-2013 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

I gotta be honest, there are times that people do things that upset me greatly. There are times my initial reaction is visceral and I want to hurt them or make others hate them as much as I do at that moment. These days I have to force my ego to move to the back and let my "self" come forward to really get to the heart of the conflict. This isn't easy and sometimes ego wins. Ego sometimes wins the battle but I won't let ego win the war. This is a conscious decision on my part to maintain some control over my reality.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by skalla
to my shame, when i heard Mr A wanted to be the first iranian in space, i thought of the same monkey joke as , ugh, mccain.

i'm going to scrub myself down with bleach in a mo, and then flagellate the shizzle out of my back

and i'll still feel dirty

LOL, don't scrub too hard. Just try harder next time. Part of me wants to beleive this type of reaction is normal. Maybe. But perhaps we've been conditioned by society to react this way. (like so much other behavior)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

It is just human nature to want to go for an easy way to hurt someone when people get hurt themselves. I wouldn't kick myself about it, every person that has ever existed is guilty of it.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

I see the Roy Keane thing alright

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Todzer

really, it's spookily uncanny

and i have never seen them in the same room together

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

You should start a thread about it, could turn out to be the only conspiracy to be actually true

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
reply to post by solomons path

They are Persian and its disgraceful for a US senator to label a Persian a MONKEY.

America would probably invade Iran if an Iranian made this comment about the US president.

Who cares if they are Persian. Who cares if they think it's disgraceful. And, no I don't think the US would invade, as I'm pretty sure Ahmadinejad has said worse already.

McCain is an idiot and would lose the intelligence battle with MA . . . however, his tweet was in direct relation to their space program and AM's comments. Monkey is always meant to mean stupid, or not evolved (fallacy) . . . like when someone says "it was like watching a bunch of monkeys try to . . . a football". Meaning noone knew what they were doing.

Drop the false sense of outrage about a nobody making fun of a nobody . . . really.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well, this is Mcsame we are talking about here..... Did it really surprise anyone? The guy is a moron.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Personally don't feel outrage. More of disappointment in McCain for acting that way. I mean, if he wants to yuck it up with friends that's one thing but to blurt it out to the whole world is just wrong for someone in his position. I mean really.....

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

A white Caucasian calling another white Caucasian (Iranians are considered Caucasian, BTW) is racist how? Besides, it looks like McCain was just making fun of the fact that Iran just sent a monkey into space and was acting like that was the greatest accomplishment in human history.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Persians consider themselves Caucasian you moron. Maybe you should get a sense of humor?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

Personally don't feel outrage. More of disappointment in McCain for acting that way. I mean, if he wants to yuck it up with friends that's one thing but to blurt it out to the whole world is just wrong for someone in his position. I mean really.....

You'll notice that my replys were not addressed to you or in response to your posts. I was arguing against this being a racist statement and the subsequent defending of that position, that is all.

You get no argument from me, as an Arizonan, that McCain is a walking "bad decision" when it comes to his comments on everything. He plays his role just the way he is supposed to.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Good lord people you are repeated referred to as SATAN incarnate by that maniac and his superior maniacs.
Decorum be damned for him,And all who follow his mantra,THEY are the ones who are central and the core root of international terror efforts.They go down then so will most of the militants in the middle east.
This time Russia won't help them either.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

a US Senator shouldn't present himself like that.
No matter what the squabbles between nations, being respectful and decent is what should be expected of sitting US senators.

McCain was always an old-school KKK type grouch, but I did expect him to at least understand his place!

When politicians start turning to personal insults, it usually means they don't have anything of substance to attack, anymore!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The sad thing isn't the perceived racism as much as it is a display of children belittling each other on the world stage, on a daily basis..

Look at all our world leaders, how like spoiled brats they all are.. North Korea's leader is like a child with the mind of a baboon...

McCain talks himself up as a super patriot because he was a POW, but then conspires with others to come up with police state style legislation.. The mind of a monkey, and a man quite far from being any kind of real American patriot.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a whining and conniving monkey if there ever was one.. (Mind of a monkey)
He is always whining about something and it is always someone else's fault..

Same as Obama... Always saying someone else is bad, or something else is bad and needs to be changed.. Changed in a way that doesn't fix anything, but costs billions of dollars and gives all his Marxist pals cushy jobs.. Like Van Jones.. (he is still on Obama's payroll in case anyone forgot).

Monkeys act in a way that do whatever they feel like doing.. Without any reasoning, only thought for their instinctive and selfish wants. This describes many of our "leaders" today, doesn't it?

We really are living in a world like planet of the apes, and we are all being subjugated by mental primates..

I don't think these people actually look like monkeys, but they sure do act like monkeys.....

We feed our monkey leaders with lots of taxes so they can squander and pillage, and fight over every scrap, kind of like this annual festival in Thailand every year..

These monkeys in this video remind me of all our world's leaders!!

edit on 4-2-2013 by alienreality because: added vid lol

edit on 4-2-2013 by alienreality because: eta

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join