It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Tests, Flaxseed (Omega), Vit-C, Coconut Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Kombucha Tea(Updated)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hi all,
This seems like an appropriate time to share something regarding the curing power of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar.

Some years ago I contracted external genital warts similar to those in the image, after one night of crap sex, which was particularly disappointing due to the fact that condoms had been used.

Never mind... after trying various ointments, the warts had spread disastrously, to the point that (unhappily) I kept myself to myself.

As I was already aware of the healing properties of organic ACV I decided to try something different and discovered an effective cure in the process.

After noticing that standard wart ointment would break open the delicate genital skin, I reasoned that you probably needed an open wound for the Apple Cider Vinegar to have any real effect, so thought I´d give it another go, then let the open wart absorb the Cider Vinegar.
It was obviously difficult to soak the open sores, however I found one way or another (like laying down) I could soak the damaged skin for 30 seconds to a minute or so.

Within a few days I could see the difference, and within a month all traces of the ugly warts had disappeared.

So don´t be afraid if you open these warts. Just do it before you go to bed and drench them in OACV and they should get better.

All I can say is many thanks, for Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and I hope this info helps someone, as much as it helped me!

edit on 3-2-2013 by AuntieChrist because: To add

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I put the coconut oil in the fridge and break it up into chunks. May pour it into ice cube trays. Then I such on a chunk with a graham cracker or two.

I also do oregano oil if the slightest need . . . including bladder infection . . . didn't think males got those but I have several times the past several months. Also Turmeric and ginseng and lime juice.

I do the apple cider vinegar 2-3 X's day. Ditto coconut oil and a mineral supplement. Am adding krill oil to Co-!10 etc. I also do green tea.

Lots healthier in terms of resisting colds and respiratory stuff.

I do sinus rinse with saline etc. at slightest hint of any risk there. Even 3-4 times a day if needed. 90 year old dad and a housemate had the flu and I didn't come down with it, PTL.

Thx for this thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Gonna bump this.. I need to start doing some of this stuff.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I purchased liposmal vitamin c and tried it for a week and a half and got sick as hell. Anyone else have that issue? Anyone ever hear of any side effects? I took 1 teaspoon a day in the morning...after a week. Didn't feel so good, so I thought I was getting sick and needed more vtmin c...so I started taking 2 teaspoons. (Day, 1 morning and 1 night....) and then I got really sik! So I stopped taking it and nw I'm fine. Any one hear of his?

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
you're missing all your essential minerals, because you won't get enough from food and you're losing some in sweat.

magnesium, calcium, selenium, zinc, ect.
edit on 3/2/13 by xstealth because: spelling

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I make apple cider vinegar from wild apples which have thicker skins and therefore more flavanoids, polyphenols, anti oxidants and other unidentified secondary metabolites. I sell about 250 gallons of the stuff a year and growing. Personally I take it about 50% of the time, 2-3 tablespoons in the morning. I usually take it a few days in a row and then forget a few days in a row, sometimes I take it up to a week or two in a row. The truth: I cant see any difference - but I wont be telling my customers that, if they want it, I will make it and supply it.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

Is there an easy way to make ACV, such as in a crockpot or on the stove? (The internet makes it seem complicated).

I ask because I use ACV to clean and condition my hair. It would be wonderful to have some in the house any time I want.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
I purchased liposmal vitamin c and tried it for a week and a half and got sick as hell. Anyone else have that issue? Anyone ever hear of any side effects? I took 1 teaspoon a day in the morning...after a week. Didn't feel so good, so I thought I was getting sick and needed more vtmin c...so I started taking 2 teaspoons. (Day, 1 morning and 1 night....) and then I got really sik! So I stopped taking it and nw I'm fine. Any one hear of his?

Either you didn't have full encapsulation or you had a reaction to the soy Lecithin.

When you say sick, what were your symptoms?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I love Bragg's ACV. It is definitely one of my better health finds. It not only helps with my metabolism but I straight glow from this.

I take Flax/Borage on the regular. I also use Vit C when I can remember. I am also hit or miss with coconut oil.

I will also offer Acetyl L-Carnitine and Co-Q10.

edit on 4-2-2013 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I have been using a number of organic super foods like Spirulina, wheat grass, barley grass, chlorella, maca all in powder form and ground hemp seed.... I also am using coconut milk and oil, krill oil, Coq10, Vitamin K7, Vitamin D, B12.. I have some other stuff I will pick up at Fedex either today or the next... I have to take morphine for a number of years to control back and pain in my other joints and I also have had a loss of muscle and cognitive function from taking staten drugs for high cholesterol... I'm into my 3rd month with about half of the stuff and have found the chlorella, spirulina and the vitamins to be helpful... I'm not sure that the wheat grass or barley grass hasn't had a negative effect on my ability to sleep but that could be due to me not being in as much pain and cutting back on the morphine... The coconut products and maca powder has had an amazing effect on my 63 year old sex drive and I am looking a lot healthier... My blood pressure is at 110 over 68 and resting pulse is below 60 and the arrhythmia condition I've had for over 11 years is consistently improving being non existent at times and only slight at others.. I looked a hell of a lot of other guys my age before I started using these products and I'm looking much better since... My body isn't at all young looking but I weigh the same as I did right out of Marine Corps Boot Camp 45 years ago an look OK in my clothes considering my blown out shoulder and scoliosis...

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Apple Cider Vinegar is some amazing stuff. Last week, my cheeks developed a very itchy/red/swollen rash out of nowhere. Not sure what caused it, but It was driving me nuts!

After searching the web for remedies, I decided to try ACV. I used a cotton ball to apply to the affected area. Immediately, I thought I made a big mistake, because it burned A LOT! However, the burning subsided after about a minute, and the itch was completely gone. A few hours later my face was back to normal. Like I said, amazing stuff!

VIVA ACV!

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I owned ahealth food store for over 10 years, Ive tried lots of stuff. The best thing Ive ever tried is raw milk. If I drink raw milk before bed, I cant sleep. Gives me so much energy not to mention tastes like ice cream. I beleive raw milk is one of the best things to put in my body. I have drank over 150 gallons and never once have been sick, cold, flu, listeria or otherwise, the lady that milks the cows uses braggs vinegar to wash the nipples.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Lots of good info in this thread. Thanks for sharing guys.

One thing I've come to realize is that there's no 1 true "miracle food" out there. The problem is that we each so much crap that almost ANYTHING that's remotely healthy has a dramatic impact on our bodies and our minds.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

How much of the apple cider vinegar per does per day?

I've used the Bragg's before, but kinda lost interest in it....for some reason.

Also, the coconut oil is a good substitute for any and all oils.
Vegetable oils being the WORST for you.
Butter and olive oil being okay.

The thing about coconut oil that is so impressive is the MCFAs instead on the long chain.
If I remember correctly, there is less chance for free radical damage with the MCFAs....so coconut oil is a much better choice for fat.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The human body is designed to function optimally - you really just have to give it the basic ingredients and it will flourish.

The problem with modern diets is the stupendous amount of CRAP we put in our bodies. If a person just stops consuming all that crap, and begins to consume real food, then you will almost never need these supplements.

I'm not one of those people "I eat whatever I want and I never get sick because of *fill in the blank* " - No, I do get sick. Well, I used to. Not anymore. Not once in 6+ years. My secret? I just stopped consuming things that my body considers to be poison. (I now only eat vegetables, fruit, nuts, seeds, and legumes, preferably raw)

That said, these super-health foods certainly have a place - we can't all be in perfect health all the time.
edit on 4-2-2013 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I drink a packet of 1000 mg Emergen-C a day as well. Sometimes I split the packet and drink it once in the morning and once before bed because the stuff is so expensive. Worth it too though. Plus it has other needed Vitamins in it as well. I have noticed a difference in the way I feel and sleep. Tangerine flavor is the best.

Oh and organic Lima beans are a superfood. I feel my strength increase considerably for days after consuming them. Very high in Protein. I add a little curry and fresh garlic to them. So very good for you. ~$heopleNation
edit on 4-2-2013 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I recently have been using coconut vinegar it is yummy, has more minerals and nutrients than acv it also contains the mother- I like coconut secret which I purchased from whole foods. Energy, and clear skin are two of the most noticeable effects for me.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
thanks for the info I rather here what someone actually uses then some bs that people are paid to say they use

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I am watching the thread and have some responses but i am crazy busy get back asap.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I can't star enough!! Love Love Love this thread - Great Info - Keep it coming - Hydration is key = Water....Clean Eating - It's a LifeStyle change - My Biggest problem of all (and , well laugh if you want to,lol) is that eating greens like Spinach, switching up green from time to time (this evening Asparagus and Broccoli) I tend to have nasty flatulence non stop....Sorry maybe a little TMI but was wondering if any of what you stated in the initial OP would assist with the odor.. lol I can keep the m quiet but the stank is not a good thing,lol....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join