It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Tests, Flaxseed (Omega), Vit-C, Coconut Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Kombucha Tea(Updated)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'll never be a spring chicken again but I'm more fit and active than most my age and definitely healthier than I was 20 years ago and I credit two things for this; sugar and sunflower oil. Without sugar in my system I would soon run out of puff during the course of a long day, with it I can keep going. Salt is bad for me, the two don't mix although a little salt is okay, probably necessary. Sugar and/or junk food are of course a no-no.

The sunflower cure might sound like crackery but it works a wonder. I'm not suggesting nothing else will work as well but it worked for me at a time when I sorely needed something to give me my health back. It not only did that but it has maintained it at a high level ever since. I've never had so much as a cold, I forget what it is like to feel ill and there have been times when I have seriously pushed my body to the max.
The person who suggested it to me claimed that it raised him from his death bed when all else had failed. I could tell instinctively while watching and listening to him that he wasn't spinning me some cock-and-bull story. It was owing to his sincere manner that I decided to try it out even though it sounded too unlikely to be true.

What it does it rids all the bad bacteria from your gut and boosts the immune system. The method is simple enough. Cold pressed organic sunflower oil is used. Other oils wont suffice. Put a tablespoon of the oil in your mouth and being careful not to swallow any swirl it gently around your mouth for 15 - 20 minutes then spit it out. By this time the oil will have lost its - I forget the word - but it will have become watery and turned white. Its important not to eat or drink beforehand so the best time to do it is first thing in the morning. The more you do it the quicker the benefits. Depending on your current level of health and taking it twice a day you could expect full return to health inside a couple of months. Apparently it can cure anything. Cancer, neurological diseases, heart etc. These days I only take a course of a week or 2 about once a year, that's all I need to tune myself up so to speak.

Pure sunflower oil for some reason attracts the bad flora and bacteria in the body into mixing with it. This is why it works and why one must not swallow the mixture after swirling it inside the mouth. If you don't feel you want to try it I suggest you at least remember it because the day might come when you have nothing else to fall back on and this will save you.

I just want to add that with this cure you might also suffer a healing crisis initially but eventually it will pass.
edit on 29/09 by Juran because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

It's not cheap to buy.....you can make liposmal vitamin c too, and this cheaper in the long run. But I didn't want to invest in all ingredients if it wasn't going to work for me. There is a thread on ATS on how to make it yourself, in case your curious!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

Did you say to swirl the oil for 20 MINUTES? Holy cow, that's a long time!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meldionne1
reply to post by Juran

Did you say to swirl the oil for 20 MINUTES? Holy cow, that's a long time!

No, its not long. You will soon get used to it and you can be doing other things at the same time. 20 minutes goes by pretty quick when you are occupied cooking breakfast etc. You just can't talk, and that is not such a bad thing. You can always use sign language if nec:lol
edit on 29/09 by Juran because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

Im going to give this a try with a vit-c.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

What kind of sunflower oil?

Because, really, a lot of the oils on the market today are not purely refined....in fact, I avoid most oils for that reason, relying mainly on extra virgin oil oil and virgin coconut oil.

Do you have any research on this procedure??

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Still waiting on a response for this as well......

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I just bought my first bottle of liposamil vit-c. Well see how it goes...

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

How did it go?

Been using it in warm water with virgin coconut oil.

Tastes great and has really helped my digestion.

No more trapped wind.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jehova620

Only on day 4. Just got it in the mail the other day. To soon to tell.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

Only on day 4. Just got it in the mail the other day. To soon to tell.

How much are you taking?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

1 teaspoon a day. 1000 mg. it's all I can afford ATM.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Ah, I see.

Buying the commercially made stuff is quite pricey.

You aren't taking enough. You need at least 2,500 mg per day to do any good. I suggest you save your money up so you can buy a sonicator and make it at home. Then your dosage cost will drop by at least 75%.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

A sonicator huh... im going to have to check it out.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Just wanted to bump this thread as its that good, thanks OP.

Im taking one teaspoon of ACV mixed with one teaspoon of virgin coconut oil in boiled water every day.

Takes a while to get used to the taste, but I actually love it now.

2000mg of Vit C plus a multi mineral and cod liver oil.

Feel great, energy levels a max. Regular to the toilet, and I mean regular

Hope this helps someone.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
You guys got to watch the consumption of vitamin C. For a majority of the people it is good, but some people will get excessive iron built up in the body from consuming too much. It is not for everyone, too much iron can have very bad health effects on the body. You could wind up with a B12 deficiency if taking too much Vitamin C also. There are many medical conditions that can make this happen, it is not a rare thing. Vitamin C high doses can be taken for up to a couple of weeks by most people as a medicine though, very few have metabolic disorders that won't let them take it for a couple of weeks.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Make sure to rinse your mouth thoroughly after ACV,will eventually melt your teeth! ;o
Also i dont know if anyone else has covered it but consider Maca in your diet,awesome alternative to ginseg with some added benifits in the bed room
completely natural and good for men and women!

www.popeyescanada.com...
and for those who are stressed out and lack sleep consider an increased uptake of zinc and magnesium(check MDL) i can't count to 30 before i'm out like a baby,without your health nothing else matters

edit on 5-6-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join