It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are at a pinnacle point in species evolution, the choice we make will dictate the next chapter in

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
before starting, I would like to say hello to everyone, and this is my first post, please don't burn me too bad after reading, I would like to share with everyone a thought I had, a thought about how all species will inevitably reach this milestone in evolution, and the right choice is required to evolve, the wrong choice will cycle us back to the beginning and we will need to rediscover everything all over again.

This milestone comes just after the discovery of nuclear power. Nuclear power is needed for the next phase in evolution, we will not be able to get outside of our solar system without it, but the destructive power behind it is so phenomenal that it will always be used as a weapon first. And if it's used as a weapon first, the species usually hits reset on its evolution, wipes out all knowledge with a nuclear armageddon, and the species has to relearn everything that it learned over millenniums! Which will eventually lead to nuclear power once again.

How do we know that we have reached this place before? Well there's evidence of a layer of iridium all around the globe, this is believed to be from an astroid, but it's just as possible that it was from nuclear fallout. And if it did happen, it would explain everything! Religion starts out as ancient stories that were passed down as stories, myths about greats during a time prehistoric. All religions teach us to love our neighbors, the purpose of religions is not to fight over whose religion is right, but to teach a healthy spiritual standard for living, so that when armageddon (and all religions have an armageddon) happens, we would stand up as one and choose the right decision, the right decision that has to made.

So here's the only other choice:
The people coming together, and understanding that that TPTB are not assisting evolution, they are in fact hindering its progress and needs to be reformed. We need to stand up before the buttons are pushed and reset has been pushed. We need to make a pact, a pact on how we use the powers that we know. Do you we continue to be greedy with all the knowledge we gain, allow greedy people to gain from knowledge that rightfully belongs to everyone, or do we create a new society, one that no longer is ran off greed and power.

Greed and power leads to destruction, there's no other end. As long as there is a system where these two are the power players, the species will not survive, there would be a milestone, the time we are currently in, where the powers will execute their control and hit reset on the nation.

It will take leaders, people who can visualize a world without this, and it is possible. The first things we would need to do is come up with an agreement, an agreement on where we want our species to evolve to, do we want to travel the stars, do we want to finish exploring our own earth, do we want to discover higher dimensions? Once we know whats the goals for the species we can start working to strive for them. We should never be limited, we can achieve anything with great minds all working together, and more now than ever is a time where we can put knowledge in the homes of every member of our society...greed keeps us from doing it

We are at the point in our society where we no longer need to make things for profit and greed. We can finally shake the shackles, because that's all they are, when we work for profit, we work for ourselves. This is very important, we are not working for the evolving species, we are working for food for ourselves, or entertainment for ourselves. We need to be working towards the common goals of the species, and simply removing profit will accomplish this. If we can make a system where it costs you exactly what it cost to make an item or even better a society that has no use of money at all, instead trades entirely on resources, then we wouldn't have everyone working towards their own goals, but we would have a society that would evolve, we would come up with safer and more ecological means to travel, the automobile is an outdated machine, it should have been overtaken by a superior machine decades ago, however, greed allowed it to continue to clunker around and now we're in a crisis where we are dependent on natural resources to keep these beasts running.

We are at the foundations of knowledge with nuclear power, however, we will never get to meat of that power while we are stilled chained to the beliefs and power struggles of old systems, everything evolves, and if we continue to allow powers, even if we supposedly put those powers in a place where all they have to do is give an order and the human race is wiped out, doomed to start fresh and relearn everything all over again, then we will never evolve to the next step.

This stage in a species evolution is unavoidable, once a species is on the track of self discovery, it will learn the secrets of the galaxy, starting with gravity and working its way to nuclear power, and species will always have a leader head in power, so a choice will always be made at this moment, do we allow the bombs to be used...the clock is getting closer and closer to midnight.

If you're like me, and want our species to evolve, now is the time to do something, my first post was going to be a poll, a question put out to all the ATSers that if something came along that was worth fighting for, because apparently an overly corrupt government and financial system is not enough, would you stand up against TPTB, this means full involvement, no doing it part time in between work. Would you die for freedom, true freedom? Would you risk everything you owned, because you know it to be right.

If you say yes, which I pray would be the huge majority, because our freedoms are garnered from men who did the same hundreds of years ago. Then I say evolution is that thing that comes along. It is impossible to evolve under the old ways, as long as there is nuclear weapons over our heads and as long as greed is the continued motivator for all the negotiations that happen around the globe, we will not evolve. Without this realization, there can be no chance to evolve, because it is not a matter of if nuclear war will happen, it's a matter of when. And when it does, we will survive, but we will survive with stories...stories which will turn into myths...myths legends...legends into religions...knowledge will be lost, but it will be relearned, and we will come back up to this pivotal moment, and do we allow destruction? do we get caught in the evolution cycle, constantly resetting here, or do we evolve and take our knowledge off this planet?

We live in an exciting and pivotal time!

note to mods: this is my first post, I hope I placed it in the right area, I was debating on putting it here or WWIII seeing as how it's probably WWIII that will be the catalyst that hits the reset button, but a las the post landed here, if you see fit to place in a more appropriate forum by all means do so.

Thanks for listening to my views, I feel strongly about this, and I think if you had time to mediate on this for a little bit, you might see the same logic I found, and come to the same conclusion that all evolving species will meet this point in their evolution, I actually see this as an evolution fail switch, the species is not ready to evolve, you will always pull the triggers, and the species will reset, knowledge would have to be regained, and this moment will come again. Please discuss!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RobbyMcGill

I think this is the best first post I have read and probably the second.. and third....

Thing is, I have nothing to add to it because you say it all in a nut-shell. What I can say is, I agree.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

hi, man, fun read..
i think that its always important to question the present,
could it be better?
if yes, then you are a happy camper
if no, well, then its time to make a few adjustments, (carrying politicians away, and throwing them in the gutter)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
thanks for the boost in confidence guys!

Solve:
I agree with what you are saying, obviously, I just think that this particular moment we live in is huge, is it really a coincidence that all ancient societies looked at this time frame as an end of times era? They knew about how long evolution takes to reach this point, and think of all the knowledge that we have lost, knowledge that is from another time, before the last pivotal moment. This is the time where everyone collectively believes # is about to get real, be it in form of all out war, spiritual ascension, astroid striking us or whatever, we all feel a tense feeling, it's no coincidence that this coincides with every big player having their hands on a nuke switch, and a few stragglers are reaching, about to get their fingers onto them as well...
It seems very ominous to me

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Kudos for a great first post!
I am looking forward to read more from you

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Bravo!
Welcome to ATS.
Your post was extraordinarily refreshing.

I agree with you.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I disagree. Why are you mixing nuclear disarmament with species evolution? Looks like apples and oranges from here.

I don't see the two choices you posted as the only choices available.

Do you we continue to be greedy with all the knowledge we gain, allow greedy people to gain from knowledge that rightfully belongs to everyone, or do we create a new society, one that no longer is ran off greed and power.

Greed and power were the norm long before the nuclear arms race.

Those with the button at arms length are the only ones who can really make that choice. If they choose to reset what can the rest of us do?

edit on 2-2-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

it's not nuclear disarmament that I'm mixing with species evolution, it's nuclear discovery. All species are given the same things at the onset of evolution, that is the ability to quantify and evaluate the environment around it. This discovery inevitably leads to the discovering of nuclear capabilities, if you're going to evolve as a species you're going to get to this point, I see no way around it.

So an evolving species will come to the knowledge of nuclear power, will he use it as a weapon, which is one of the first properties discovered of nuclear power, or will he use it to advance the species. '

We need to be at a point in our evolution where nuclear power is not a threat, and the only way that can happen is if we don't have everyone running around with their own agendas. The only way that could be is if we eliminate greed and power, the two ruling factions that send people off on their own agendas.

This seems so logical to me, but to explain it to a world that is so used to fending for itself, it seems impossible to imagine a world like this, however; it is possible, we have enough resources where everyone can benefit from the fruits and labors of mankind, we can be equals in all ways, we don't need to be divided as we are.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobbyMcGill

it's not nuclear disarmament that I'm mixing with species evolution, it's nuclear discovery. All species are given the same things at the onset of evolution, that is the ability to quantify and evaluate the environment around it. This discovery inevitably leads to the discovering of nuclear capabilities, if you're going to evolve as a species you're going to get to this point, I see no way around it.

Nuclear discovery is old news. You posed 2 choices, nuclear holocaust, which is why you stated that you thought about putting it in the WWIII sub-forum, and standing "up before the buttons are pushed".

So an evolving species will come to the knowledge of nuclear power, will he use it as a weapon, which is one of the first properties discovered of nuclear power, or will he use it to advance the species.

Or both which is why I said there are more than 2 choices and outcomes of many shades.

We need to be at a point in our evolution where nuclear power is not a threat, and the only way that can happen is if we don't have everyone running around with their own agendas. The only way that could be is if we eliminate greed and power, the two ruling factions that send people off on their own agendas.

You're not going to eliminate greed and power so there will always be agendas.

This seems so logical to me, but to explain it to a world that is so used to fending for itself, it seems impossible to imagine a world like this, however; it is possible, we have enough resources where everyone can benefit from the fruits and labors of mankind, we can be equals in all ways, we don't need to be divided as we are.

We do if the agendas of the greedy and powerful are to move forward.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
NICE POST.......HOWEVER......I DISAGREE

i've always thought nuclear power was a lesson on what not to do...

I don't think we've peaked yet..A very long way to go

Nuclear power is most definately NOT the answer to anything...

if this is our peak then reset PLEASE

nicely thought out though

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Nuclear discovery is what leads up to the two decisions, Nuclear discovery is not old news, it's not even a century old yet, in our known timeline, it is not time at all!

I did initially state (if you wish to nick pick what I say) that the decision is shortly after the discovery of nuclear power. This is because the potential of nuclear power is so great that it is unavoidable to not see the destructive capabilities.

This will lead to weapons being used, this will lead to a resetting of human evolution, I'm sorry, but a nuclear war will most likely lead to a devastating loss of knowledge and our evolution will need to begin anew.

Now where our other option lies is in coming together and seeing the potential nuclear power has outside of weaponry. The only way to get past the limitations that keep our feet on our solid earth is through the knowledge gained from studying nuclear power.

Species evolution dictates these secrets must be learned before continued evolution is allowed, and if we cannot get past the first hurdle, which is nuclear disarmament, then we are doomed to eventually reset ourselves and we would have to eventually relearn this knowledge, it will always come down to this, we will learn about nuclear power, we're an evolving species, and we will have to decide how we are going to get past having this knowledge and not destroying the entire civilization in the process. If you have a better solution than reforming government that are so dead set on carrying out their own greedy agendas, I would love to hear it.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cjttatu

on the contrary, I do not believe this is our peak, this is just the moment when we have the power to completely destroy everything we have been building up to. All evolution is is discoveries built off of discoveries. Nuclear power is the first power where we can completely erase all the discoveries that lead to nuclear power.

What I do believe is that we will never reach our peak without overcoming this issue. As long as there is nuclear power, there will be someone who'll want to use it destructively, what we need to come up with is an assurance that anyone with this wish will be heavily dissuaded, and there will be zero retaliation with more nuclear weapons.

We won't see our peak until we get past this point, because our peak will include the knowledge gleamed from nuclear power.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

reply to post by cjttatu

We won't see our peak until we get past this point, because our peak will include the knowledge gleamed from nuclear power.

And i agree with you kinda!!...that you could see this as a turning point/hiccup...HOWEVER

where we may have found some invaluable knowledge from nuclear power.I think one piece of knowledge we should heed is that nuclear power is a bad idea...

I may be reading it wrong but you seem to want to keep it without weaponising it...

sorry but i believe we'll find or there exists a better/CLEANER power source...

edit on 2-2-2013 by cjttatu because: forgot to type the clean bit

edit on 2-2-2013 by cjttatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cjttatu

thanks for the reply, I doubt I'm really getting my point across, I know you understand what I'm saying, but the ultimate point of this post is that it is inevitable that an evolving species discovers nuclear power, the discovery will come once the true powers of the galaxy are questioned and studied. Once this power is discovered, the hurdle is do we destroy ourselves or evolve.

Discovering this power can very well lead to a higher power that's not as destructive, however; we will need this discovery first. We learned so much from this knowledge, if you think of the break out evolution in technology since this discovery you will see how it is pivotal in evolution:

that being said, there is the evil side to it, and there is no denying that that evil is now everywhere, and we are primed to be reset, all it takes is one butterfly wing flap to start WWIII, and if that happens, it's just part of the cycle, we will rebuild and relearn, we're pretty resilient like that, and we just hope that we can take with us what is necessary to build the foundations that will support a stronger resolve the next time we come to this pivotal moment, so we can evolve.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

reply to post by cjttatu

thanks for the reply, I doubt I'm really getting my point across, I know you understand what I'm saying, but the ultimate point of this post is that it is inevitable that an evolving species discovers nuclear power, the discovery will come once the true powers of the galaxy are questioned and studied. Once this power is discovered, the hurdle is do we destroy ourselves or evolve.

check

Discovering this power can very well lead to a higher power that's not as destructive, however; we will need this discovery first. We learned so much from this knowledge, if you think of the break out evolution in technology since this discovery you will see how it is pivotal in evolution:

check..although some would question that and say it came from elsewhere.

that being said, there is the evil side to it, and there is no denying that that evil is now everywhere, and we are primed to be reset, all it takes is one butterfly wing flap to start WWIII, and if that happens, it's just part of the cycle, we will rebuild and relearn, we're pretty resilient like that, and we just hope that we can take with us what is necessary to build the foundations that will support a stronger resolve the next time we come to this pivotal moment, so we can evolve.

TBH i think that gut feeling may be being misread, because we've got some badass loonies apparently in charge,they are human.

i may just be too optumistic
on the whole i agree, i guess i got hung up on the nuclear bit,maybe because you sounded like a fan of it.
as you probably gathered im not a fan of it

i'd still go as far to say i'd think of it more a speed bump/hiccup than a pinnacle point....i think/hope

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I agree with what you said OP. Ild like to just add, this is the reason why UFOS are showing up more and more, if you a human can know whats really going on, then surely there must be other non earth species knowing whats going on too. We are getting helped this time round.
edit on 2-2-2013 by rabzdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Nuclear discovery is what leads up to the two decisions, Nuclear discovery is not old news, it's not even a century old yet, in our known timeline, it is not time at all!

I did initially state (if you wish to nick pick what I say) that the decision is shortly after the discovery of nuclear power. This is because the potential of nuclear power is so great that it is unavoidable to not see the destructive capabilities.

It isn't nit picking because it is part of the point you're trying to make. You can say that it isn't old news but since we are talking nuclear science and not just weapons then its history stretches back to 1896. How short is, shortly after its discovery?

This will lead to weapons being used, this will lead to a resetting of human evolution, I'm sorry, but a nuclear war will most likely lead to a devastating loss of knowledge and our evolution will need to begin anew.

Lead to weapons being used? Two were already used 68 years ago. You may want to act like that is no time at all but then what's with the sense of urgency in the OP.

Now where our other option lies is in coming together and seeing the potential nuclear power has outside of weaponry. The only way to get past the limitations that keep our feet on our solid earth is through the knowledge gained from studying nuclear power.

Seems to me that they have been working on both fronts so it isn't an either or situation.

Species evolution dictates these secrets must be learned before continued evolution is allowed, and if we cannot get past the first hurdle, which is nuclear disarmament, then we are doomed to eventually reset ourselves and we would have to eventually relearn this knowledge, it will always come down to this, we will learn about nuclear power, we're an evolving species, and we will have to decide how we are going to get past having this knowledge and not destroying the entire civilization in the process.

That is your theory. It doesn't make it fact and it doesn't mean that whatever is being done today is a certain path to doomsday.

If you have a better solution than reforming government that are so dead set on carrying out their own greedy agendas, I would love to hear it.

Solution to what, greedy government agendas or the nuclear thing? They are not mutually inclusive and, to be honest, you don't have much of a solution either.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

S& F for an excellent first post! I have been thinking something similar lately. I hate to say it but I think we need to respect each other, in spite of differences, enough to work toward workable solutions. We are in this together and have to stay together. Failure is not an option.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Great post. S&F. I am afraid the human race is still ruled by it's basic instincts that go back to the days of hunter/gatherer. Until everyone thinks like you do reality will get in the way. Benjamin Franklin was one of the greatest men the world has ever known. (IMO) He did not patent his inventions, he gave them to the world. However it is important to note that he only did that after he decided he had enough wealth.

The sacking of Rome by thugs and the burning of the library set civilization back at least 500 years. America is being sacked as I type this. Washington is experiencing a boom that makes the Silicone Valley boom pale in comparison. They pay cash for 200k cars, million dollar homes. They drink 10k bottles of wine. They have no budget, nor will there be a budget. We are literally being sacked by thugs just like Rome was. I am afraid it has begun and there is no stopping it.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

It very well could be the language we use that sets the stage for our evolving.

If you can stomach how David Wynn Miller presents Parse Syntax Grammar, you'll find some interesting statements.

Adverb verb syntax grammar makes contracts void because when they modify a fact it becomes a fiction.

take some stomach medicine and watch Miller's views.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join