It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISCLOSURE: Nearly Identical ET Corpses Found in Russia and South America

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
When will disclosure take place,frankly I am growing tired of so-called experts who proclaimed it will be in 08 after Obama took office,wait give him more time 2010,naaw but most definitely 2012 how could it not be all kind of great and magical things will happen,but not even that much lauded Mexican government approved documentary about ancient aliens happened,now we are back with Steven..coming soon to a theater near you Sirius..now seriously!! at months end 2013..aaah wait..a little longer please lets see something goes horribly wrong like they forgot to load the camera and thus have nothing.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeptuneSFX

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

I've never heard any astrophysicists deny the possibility of life on other planets....ever. If actual proof existed...let me assure you that every science student and researcher who wanted to make a name for themselves would be in line to be the one to prove it. There are in fact, people trying to do that....there just isn't any tangible proof at this time.

Well they don't actually deny the possibility but they assume they know how life works in ALL the universe by studying very small samples (Earth). Clinic cases (in medicine for example) cannot be used for deductive reasoning; “Life on earth needs water, X planet doesn’t have water, therefore, X cannot sustain any life”. My point is that we may be looking for the wrong things in the wrong places because of this kind of reasoning (oxygen consuming bacteria in mars for example) and we may be overlooking things (our proof).

Extremophiles (note the biased term) are IMHO a nice proof of life survivability. Time will tell.
edit on 4-2-2013 by NeptuneSFX because: Typo's

edit on 4-2-2013 by NeptuneSFX because: (no reason given)

Exactly... assuming that elsewhere it works based on the experiments you do here.. this is the major flaw of science.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Just for the record, I state that once anyone decides to post fake (and in this case, obviously) information concerning the existence of extra terrestrials or ufos (or anything else really) then I have absolutely no use for anything they may say in the future, regardless how true I know it to be. Greer could tell me the sky is blue and I'll look at him with skepticism.

I had to post this, so it's on record and you all can hold me to it in case I ever get all E.T. UFO crazy and start saying I believe these quacks.

Also, I really really want some real evidence. I know there is life out there and have a feeling they are watching us- it's just a guy feeling I have, I have no documented proof. But when quacks start waving around dolls and dried seed pods claiming they are e.t. it hurts. It does more damage than good to the cause of those legitimately interested in getting to the truth.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by chrome413

lol

talk about putting blinders on!

oh well, i know one day you will find the truth

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
reply to post by redeyeblue

Because Absolute Data as I like to call it is required, in ALL aspects and facets of our life, incl. ET disclosure. The financial system will likely go first, or it could end up being alien life first but the important part is that one facet will begin the domino effect and all will be revealed. All.

And I have kept my ear to the ground for a while now on this. The ground swell of energy that will drive Absolute Data is unstoppable and is headed our way. Expect it to be on a timeframe that is exponential.

Time to embrace our destiny

i agree

i'm doing my best to speed up the process, lol

thanks for your words/thoughts they bring me great joy

thank you all
edit on 5-2-2013 by cornucopia because: spell check

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Found in South America and Russia, lived on earth.......made in China. Seriously I hope they're real and hope they're (were) "benevolent" because if their reinforcements come here, find out they're dead, and really miss them maybe they'll kick our butts and that folks will be very embarrassing

edit on 2/5/2013 by 8infinity8 because: typos

edit on 2/5/2013 by 8infinity8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Greer is now claiming that the "creature" was 5-7 years old when it died. At least that's what the "world famous geneticist" has allegedly discovered. Of course the geneticist remains unnamed so is a valid as Dr Francis B Gross of the Faces of Death pseudo documentaries.

Here's the latest trailer for Sirius Greer's very own pseudo-documentary. It includes long-debunked ufo footage, planes hitting the World Trade Center and JFK's head exploding - seems they were inspired by Faces of Death after all! (The inclusion of JFK's assassination seems out of place. Perhaps it's an in joke because some conspiracy theorists claim the driver shot the president. His name was... Greer!)

Sirius should be released in the spring of this year. But there is another catch. The roll out requires funding and consequently more donations are required. Nothing new there then.

Gortex, here's Greer's infamous $2000-per-head invisible spaceship video

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

Great find torsion thanks

Your opinion on this please .
Greer's Alien

Japanese kappa mummy

This mummified kappa, which now resides in a Dutch museum, appears to consist of various animal parts put together in a seamless whole. It is believed to have been created for the purpose of carnival entertainment in the Edo period.
Kappa Mummies

Edo period lasted between 1603 to 1868
I find it highly likely that this is the source of Greer's Alien

edit on 6-2-2013 by gortex because: edit to edit

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Aww this is so awesome! These things are so little! Very interesting post,

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

LOL

Well, I read the whole thing, so I don't think I've got blinders on. Just came to a different conclusion. But I did find it a very enjoyable read and thank you for digging it up and making the effort to post. I'll give you a star for that!

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by Pinke
The old pinch the head and try not to squeeze autopsy technique. Very scientific.

Pass the folded up newspaper nurse, its time to dispose of the body. >.>

lol

what if it's real?

i dunno, i have not though about it much..

i just am focusing on the free energy technology in the show...

that will free us and save the planet at the same time.

i already KNOW that we are not alone, lol

so do you

So where does the free energy come into play... are we supposed to burn these mummies or what?

They're awfully small... would take a lot of them just to heat a single home.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Thanks for the info on Greer, I can now see what you guys mean by him having a history of scammage. No matter, disclosure will come with or without him, I care not.

I do believe that the whole donation thing is a good sign that something's not quite right. I do not and never have donated to anything in this realm, other than possibly time and energy.

Thanks again. Doesn't mean these corpses are a scam but it could mean that Greer is brewing one. I more paid attention to the Russian stuff back in 1996 about this, and I'm more inclined to believe that than Greer at this point.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

what about the disclosure project? That was pretty legit work

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by Pinke
The old pinch the head and try not to squeeze autopsy technique. Very scientific.

Pass the folded up newspaper nurse, its time to dispose of the body. >.>

lol

what if it's real?

i dunno, i have not though about it much..

i just am focusing on the free energy technology in the show...

that will free us and save the planet at the same time.

i already KNOW that we are not alone, lol

so do you

So where does the free energy come into play... are we supposed to burn these mummies or what?

They're awfully small... would take a lot of them just to heat a single home.

lol

from their vehicles

watch the documentary when it comes out or do some fun internet searching on free energy

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Greer is now claiming that the "creature" was 5-7 years old when it died. At least that's what the "world famous geneticist" has allegedly discovered. Of course the geneticist remains unnamed so is a valid as Dr Francis B Gross of the Faces of Death pseudo documentaries.

Here's the latest trailer for Sirius Greer's very own pseudo-documentary. It includes long-debunked ufo footage, planes hitting the World Trade Center and JFK's head exploding - seems they were inspired by Faces of Death after all! (The inclusion of JFK's assassination seems out of place. Perhaps it's an in joke because some conspiracy theorists claim the driver shot the president. His name was... Greer!)

Sirius should be released in the spring of this year. But there is another catch. The roll out requires funding and consequently more donations are required. Nothing new there then.

Two grand? I could have taken that two grand and have a grand ol time across the bay in Macau,I mean one would think E.T would have at-least materialize long enough for a proper snap shot.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by torsion

Greer's Alien

Japanese kappa mummy

This mummified kappa, which now resides in a Dutch museum, appears to consist of various animal parts put together in a seamless whole. It is believed to have been created for the purpose of carnival entertainment in the Edo period.
Kappa Mummies

Could well be a composite of human foetal bones and animal parts. The skull is almost fish-like but could be a human pre-natal deformity. It's difficult to tell from the few photos that have been released. The fact that Greer is involved makes it stink of fake, though. As long as he can wring money out of it he'll keep the truth hidden.

I feel really sorry for the suckers who are looking forward to seeing Sirius as though it's going to present some incredible revelation when all it will do is lead them down a rabbit hole with an enormous paypal button at the end.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

reply to post by torsion

Greer's Alien

Japanese kappa mummy

Kappa Mummies

Could well be a composite of human foetal bones and animal parts. The skull is almost fish-like but could be a human pre-natal deformity. It's difficult to tell from the few photos that have been released. The fact that Greer is involved makes it stink of fake, though. As long as he can wring money out of it he'll keep the truth hidden.

I feel really sorry for the suckers who are looking forward to seeing Sirius as though it's going to present some incredible revelation when all it will do is lead them down a rabbit hole with an enormous paypal button at the end.

oh calm down,

you can help humanity by sharing information instead of trying to debunk it.

truth is truth and shall be known and no human will or can stop it so you may as well get on board

there will be some good information in this documentary, as there are many documentaries out right now that should wake humans up yet they are not promoted on this website..

if woned this website they would be promoted and consciousness would rise much faster...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

... you may as well get on board

Get on board what? Greer's invisible flying saucer at $2000 a time?

And to add another point why is this "dead alien" visible when Greer has always insisted they're invisible. That's what he tells his paying customers who are sitting in an empty field. "Look over there at those three extraterrestrial ambassadors. You can't see them nor photograph them but I assure you they are there. And anyone wanting to board the invisible saucer with me later must cough up another $800. Invisible money is not accepted, before anyone asks."

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by keujah
reply to post by gortex

what about the disclosure project? That was pretty legit work

It seemed to be , I remember it well as I was a wide eyed believer at the time and I lapped it up , downloaded the videos (on dialup) and watched them over and over safe in the knowledge that this was it and Steve and his merry men were going to bring Disclosure to the masses .

What did the Disclosure project achieve ? , what has changed in the nearly 12 years since the press conference other than the organizer turning himself into a persona non grata in this subject .

I think the Disclosure project was part of his plan as a vital staging post to raise his profile, which he did off the back of the witnesses that stood up to tell their stories , I wonder how many of them have a different opinion of him now .

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I wonder how many of them have a different opinion of him now .

Most do after the shirt comes off.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join