It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISCLOSURE: Nearly Identical ET Corpses Found in Russia and South America

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
I have no idea whether or not the thing is really an et, although the xrays do look rather convincing. How many naysayers on site have actually viewed the thing up close, or even gave it a hands on examination?

None. No naysayers have been allowed to view the thing up close or give it a hands on examination.

That should tell you something.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
You have to wonder when the guy claiming to have the remains of a dead alien chooses to make a video of it, rather than submit tissue & genetic samples to independent labs and invite a host of universities & scientists to publicly examine the thing in front of the world.

End of discussion. Don't give that man ANY money.
edit on 10-4-2013 by WilliamOckham because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
There are scientific reports that the creature, which is the cornerstone of the Greer video, is nothing more than the remains of an immature Rhesus monkey. I am inclined to agree. Of course stating what it actually is, doesn't make money.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by eManym

It doesn't look like a rhesus monkey at all. Wasn't that Jamie Maussan ET corpse hoax?

Greer's hoax has been around for 10 years and was explained as a human foetus

Basque Country University, concluded: "It's a mummified body with all typical characteristics of a fetus. The body displays all the structures and anatomical links normal for the head, trunk and extremities. Taken together, the proportionality of the anatomical structures ... [allows us] to interpret beyond doubt, that this is a mummified human fetus completely normal."

edit on 17-4-2013 by torsion because: corrected name

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
It doesn't look like a rhesus monkey at all. Wasn't that Jamie Maussan ET corpse hoax?

A marmoset, actually.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by WilliamOckham
You have to wonder when the guy claiming to have the remains of a dead alien chooses to make a video of it, rather than submit tissue & genetic samples to independent labs and invite a host of universities & scientists to publicly examine the thing in front of the world.

There is a serious issue with this attitude. As long as everyone beleives this way you will never know.

One can not simply "submit tissue and genetic samples". There is NO ONE to "submit" to. The analysis of the genetic material costs money, and IF it is ET, it costs much more than if the sample is from a life form that is known. The analysis of DNA can get rather coplicated and very costly, a "full genome" sequence analysis would still cost $10,000's.

The idea of "inviting" universities and scientists to publicly examine ET is more of a "pipe dream" than ET himself. Part of the problem is that universities and scientists all require an "income" of some sort to buy the equipent needed to do your "examinations"; they can't buy that eqiment until they are paid.

At the end of the day; they require payment beynd the "handshake" and "pat on the back" for a "job well done".

Greer is a fraud, that should almost go without saying, but, you will never get the answers you want untill YOU get realistic about ET and the so-called "proof" you all can't quite seem to define.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by engineer418

Originally posted by WilliamOckham

There is a serious issue with this attitude. As long as everyone beleives this way you will never know.

One can not simply "submit tissue and genetic samples". There is NO ONE to "submit" to. The analysis of the genetic material costs money, and IF it is ET, it costs much more than if the sample is from a life form that is known. The analysis of DNA can get rather coplicated and very costly, a "full genome" sequence analysis would still cost $10,000's.

The idea of "inviting" universities and scientists to publicly examine ET is more of a "pipe dream" than ET himself. Part of the problem is that universities and scientists all require an "income" of some sort to buy the equipent needed to do your "examinations"; they can't buy that eqiment until they are paid.

At the end of the day; they require payment beynd the "handshake" and "pat on the back" for a "job well done".

Greer is a fraud, that should almost go without saying, but, you will never get the answers you want untill YOU get realistic about ET and the so-called "proof" you all can't quite seem to define.

Absolute nonsense. DNA testing has been used to confirm or debunk critters ranging from bigfoot to chupacabra. Anyone can get human genetic DNA test for under $100, and it's a fair guess that any number of paranormal shows would foot the bill as well as compensate the submitter of such samples. Jaime Maussan debunked his own "alien" with DNA testing.

The above is a lame excuse for not proving claims which are easily verified with current tech, especially considering the funds at Greer's disposal. Realistic about proof? It's either Greer's say so or nothing, when the supposed "proof" is in hand... because it's "too expensive"? Seriously? I think YOU need to get realistic about your definition of so-called proof... sounds suspiciously like belief to me.
edit on 17-4-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Don't know much about DNA testing eh? Okay.

Your $100 DNA tests; test for a very limited number of markers. Typically around 16 autosomal markers are in the very basic test. This test ONLY works on Humans.

Another test you can get for just over $100 would be Y-DNA test; It will include around 16 markers. Again these only work for Humans.

If One wants to spend more, or if you can find the deal; you can get Autosomal, Y-DNA, MtDNA, and some other very specific markers from your NuDNA. ALL of these test are HUMAN SPECIFIC! Meaning, in this case, they don't produce unusual results in a non-human sample. If the markers are present, they are shown, the only differences you would see would be marker counts.

You can not make a species determination from these markers alone! To deterine species you may need a complete genome analysis; costing $10,000's

Then after all the science; it is still not possible to determine IF the damn thing is non-Terrestrial.

My whole point: You have unreasonable expectations when it comes to "proof" of ET. What you want, and what you can actually get are two different things, and since the science, and ET don't care about YOUR expectations; you need to get with the program. Proof is only possible in Math and Physics, so y'all need to decide on what you need.

edit on 17-4-2013 by engineer418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
One thing that annoyed me in the Sirius movie, was that they touched it with their bare hands when moving it on to the catscan table. A proper scientist would have used gloves, to not contaminate it

Plastic I say!

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by samaka
I often hear Greer is a fraud, what is it in the information that he has put forth that makes greer fraud?

When I read comments like that, it immediately says here is a person not interested, or perhaps too lazy to have done their checks and balances.

I understand that research isn't for everyone but it sure stops you looking like a fool!

To use the internet and not know that Greer is a fraud, you would have to be actively ignoring/avoiding it. Ergo, your comments are disingenuous at the very least.

IRM :shk:

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by lovebeck

Whether he is a fraud or not is not for ME to judge. I find this stuff entertaining and that's about it.

Why is it not for you to judge?......that is exactly what you should be doing!.......

Indeed. What it says is "I've been given a brain but choose not to use it". It's due to these types of attitudes that characters like Greer exist in the first place.

IRM

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Benevolent is not something we know for sure. That article claims something it doesnt know. Its like the devil on one shoulder and angel on the other, though I don't suggest those flying crafts are spirits, but that there are all spectrums.

But concerning a Russian documentary on types of ETs living here, they said one group was supposedly benevolent, that were connected to seeding the Mayan civilization. I had written to Lou Baldin on his site with a question concerning this, and Lou pointed out (paraphrased) that those who are farming animals can seem very benevolent to the livestock too.

There is no way they could determine motives like that.
edit on 8-5-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join