It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISCLOSURE: Nearly Identical ET Corpses Found in Russia and South America

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAnarchist

Call fool or foul, throw stones, laugh, point and mock as we might...

I will gladly welcome being proven wrong in the end.
Because underneath, there's a small glimmer of hope, in spite of it all, that a case such as this will be proven genuine,....and we ALL finally have an alien, and the time has come for all those 'others' to do some explaining and to never hear 'swamp gas' again.

edit on 3-2-2013 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I dont recommend anyone paying money for disclosure, or for a ufo contact experience, there are invisible ufos, and all kinds of other life in the universe that soon we earth humans will become more aware of, but I do look forward to this movie just because Im looking forward to our new galactic reality. I have found some of Greers talks on youtube to be informative as they closely resemble my own, not many people understand how certain people can call ufos into others peoples realities as he does, again that being said i understand why some are turned off, this info should all be free...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Yeah...the only way Greer can redeem himself is if he actually cut the scam and showed us an actual alien body.

I'm standing by hoax.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
lets not forget that the documentary will also be talking about free energy systems and other ET technology that the powers that were have yet keep hidden so that they can remain in power.

THAT is important in its own place

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
will they release a dvd for 19.99 plus shipping and handling. Or by digital download soon??
edit on 4-2-2013 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
No offence to the OP but this should be moved to the Hoax area as its that ^$%^$^% Greer, nothing truthful will come from this film or the 'bodies' which I believe have already been debunked?

Why people give this man money amazes me...The first time ok, but when he's been proved to be a fraud time and time again....Sigh.

The old saying, a fool and their money are easily parted rings true once again.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by samaka

Again what is in his information that makes him a fraud?

The picture of a Moth he was letting people view for $800

Reply from James Woolsey regarding Greer's claim he briefed him on ET .

Just two pieces of evidence to start you off , off course it's useless if you choose to disregard it .

I tried to find the video of him showing some of his customers around an invisible ET spaceship but it seems to have been abducted , shame because it was rather amusing .

edit on 4-2-2013 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The US detain alien technology obtained by reverse engineering and the aliens are willing to gave us free energy and technology … to me these claims are absurd and ridiculous and I’m enraged when I see that there are a lot of charlatans (like Steven Greer) making a luxury living from that.
Use your common sense and don’t waste your money on this “alien extortion method”. There are children in need even in the rich countries like USA or UK: donate money to them instead to this crooks.
In order to emphasize the absurdity of claims made from those like Greer, I propose to you the following analogy: a US atomic aircraft carrier goes into Pacific for a drill and they spot on radar an unknown island. A scout F22 Raptor is sent to investigate and because the pilot is tired (maybe because he waited for too long Steven’s true disclosure), the plane a crash-lands on that island. What the captain does about it?
Nothing! Instead the stone age tribe from this island, better said their military wing, take the plane and the pilot to their “area 51” to “investigate” and eventually to replicate the F22. What knowledge can they derive from this, even if they are in luck and find on board blueprints of plane’s systems (mechanics, electronics), you ask yourself! Regarding the replicate part, I think only a SF addicted kid or a trouble minded adult would say they have a chance in less of couple hundred years.
And lets say the carrier finally reach the island. And because the captain is on good mood or because his sailors need some sexy time he propose a deal to the tribe’s chief: let some of your women to board the carrier and we will gave you advanced technology, here take the blueprints of the carrier, including those of nuclear reactor!...I don’t think any comment is needed!

And look what other absurd claims are they making, and I quote from the “Sirius” site where Greer and his accomplices ask for your money for a so called “disclosure movie”:
“- The Earth has been visited by people from other worlds who are not malicious, but in fact concerned for the future of humanity.
- A cabal of military, industrial and financial interests have kept this contact and what we have learned from it secret for over 60 years.”
So, an advanced alien race (we may very well call them Gods, because that’s how advanced they should be in order to reach us) watch and are concerned about us but they do nothing because a “powerful cabala” is opposing them. I believe even Forest Gump would not buy this.
Regarding alleged alien bodies … I think Greer is desperate if he put all his “hopes” in that rodent fetus (or whatever poor animal was it). Maybe his number of worshipers is shrinking and this jeopardize his Riviera retirement plan.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
It may very well be fake. But it's not because of the shadow. I hate it when people saw shadows don't match up. It's not a good way to tell a fake. Lighting can be any which way. It's not always how you expect it. You can't always tell light sources. If you use shadows to detect fake objects your going to have a bad time :-)

I say this because "experts" on a mac forum berated me when I posted a real picture of the iPhone 5 early because the shadows were "not right", but of course the picture was absolutely right…

This picture may be fake for other reasons, but don't use shadows as the callout for bad photos… there are plenty of other things that make it look questionable!

reply to post by Putyournamehere

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by samaka

I tried to find the video of him showing some of his customers around an invisible ET spaceship but it seems to have been abducted , shame because it was rather amusing .

edit on 4-2-2013 by gortex because: Edit to add

I remember that one, they walked around in the fog convinced by him that they were in/around a ET craft.

His cheese slipped off his cracker long ago, but he still manages to pull in thousand$ by taking advantage of the poor suckers.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
This is a mess. Almost nobody here can see that a smear campaign has successfully been waged against Greer and folks like him. I'm not defending him but I am defending people in general which have been belittled and smeared by TPTB. Very, very effective. Archons and their minions were quite good at what they did, no doubt.

But its time to move on. Time to claim the destiny that is BE-ing human, and time to use your own discernment empowered from your higher Self.

It is fine and good if you don't believe this is real, hell maybe it is not. But I can promise you that "they" exist, most are benevolent (and clearly some are not), and we'll see them soon.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Almost nobody here can see that a smear campaign has successfully been waged against Greer and folks like him.

Smear campaign ?
The allegations against Steven M Greer(I think the M stands for money) are a result of his own actions not a smear campaign .

Back in the Disclosure project days I fully believed that Steven Greer was the hammer that was going to crack open the conspiracy of silence and force disclosure with his merry band of witnesses .... 12 years on I see him for what he is ... the emperor has no clothes

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Oh gawd, are you guys ever going to give up?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
OK, so I read the entire article and at least to me, this is obviously a hoax. I want to believe so badly, but I just can't force myself to believe something like this. The whole thing just seemed fake from the beginning, but the part about donation was the icing on the cake for me. I highly doubt any reputable scientist is going to be asking for money to fund a project on the internet. If he's worth his salt, then he would have either government grants or private backers. What a fraud.

Sorry to anyone who thinks this is real. You certainly have the right to your opinions.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Oh my gosh. I mean really. Could this guy ask for money a little more discreetly. This is just stupid. Anybody who gives this guy a penny is ignorant. If this were real, it would be VERY quickly funded, in fact research would start without a penny up front. Also a DNA test would be a good place to start which cost VERY LITTLE.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I dont know, those could be dolls. Hard to follow that long page also, it goes of on various subjects instead of sticking to the topic.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'm a big fan of any alien/ET scientific research, but this..no. There are a lot of independent researchers that would gladly do testing for free for a find as enormous as this. I'm not buying into this one. Sorry. My first thought, was a fetus. Know way of knowing for sure..unless you pay. *shrug*

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Nice find, S&F for the OP! While I'm far from convinced, I know that all things are possible. I will keep an open mind as I anxiously await the release of the Sirius disclosure documentary this spring.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I admit, I stopped reading midway page 3.

This is a hoax, and should be moved to that forum. The "aliens" you see there (oooh scary aliums) are actually seed pods. Just like LordGoofus told you on page 2.

Shouldn't Steven Greer stuff be banned from ATS by now? Either that or change the slogan to "Invite Ignorance."

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by heyitsok

The "aliens" you see there (oooh scary aliums) are actually seed pods. Just like LordGoofus told you on page 2.

The only seed pods I can find with any real resemblance to a body , or body part in this case are from the Aquilegia plant .

I don't think Greer's ET is a seed pod .

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join