It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISCLOSURE: Nearly Identical ET Corpses Found in Russia and South America

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

BTW your post mentions aliens wiping out cities. Surely you did not equate the same beings who would want to do this to the ones doing rounds on MSM tv channels? At this point it just sounds like you have made up a thought-form to the concept of extra-terrestrials that reeks of mainstream programming.

I was being facetious. If extraterrestrial beings make contact with us, I'll be just as excited as the next guy. I just don't think its happened yet and I'm not that convinced it will happen in our life time...or any time soon.Again, I believe in the possibility of alien life but see no evidence of current visitations to earth.

I think abductees and people who upload videos about telepathically communicating with aliens are batshìt crazy or losers who need to feel special/not alone.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

Not to get off topic, but I just want to point out that the judgment you have on these people only serves as a mirror for your own flaws that need attention and work.

But it is perfectly OK to have an opinion that it doesn't exist that way, and that's your right. I'm not going to come at you because you have an opinion, but I would suggest trying to seek what your inner Self has to say on the matter, if you get to a still mind and are able to ask.

As I said, Absolute Data will come and you may be very much surprised by the speed at which it comes. And then you will know. I don't like dates, but I would suggest that the idea's time has come and won't be delayed any longer. And I do expect Absolute Data (full Disclosure) to be presented in the next coming months, certainly before the end of the year. I certainly hope you plan on living that long, no fun spending X amount of years here all the way to just before the fireworks show, and then not get to watch all that you came here to witness!

edit on 4-2-2013 by fourthmeal because: corrected

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I didn't see anyone post the comment from below the little alien yet,so here you go.....

It is interesting to note that small beings are known in the Peruvian folklore. Raul Núñez, who runs the website Inexplicata-The Journal of Hispanic Ufology explains: "In Chile, according to residents of the communities of Chusmiza, Poroma and several places within the nation’s 1st region, the existence of a race of diminutive bipeds has been known and discussed in hushed tones for generations. These entities measure some15 to 17 centimeters tall and are the inhabitants of an underground realm that exists beneath the sands of the Atacama Desert. They are known to local elders as “the gentiles”

"According to the Aymara Culture, anything that comes from the sky is divine and anything that comes from below is evil. This belief has prompted people from the country’s interior to avoid contact with these diminutive beings, of which they have often been wary. It is said that throughout the ages, locals have run into these “gentiles” particularly on nights of full moon, as these underground residents cannot withstand sunlight, which causes their death. Their large almond-shaped eyes are only suited for night vision.

"Based on comments made by local elders, these diminutive beings were in contact with the ancient Incas and informed them of places where gold seams could be found, and this was the secret that allowed that lost empire to manage such huge quantities of the precious metal. The elders also recall that when trouble arose among the peasants, the “gentiles” would punish planters by harming their crops from below, leaving them desiccated from one day to another. It is not unusual to come across very elderly people in regions bordering Bolivia who are still afraid of these “gentiles” – moreover, long-time residents of the locality of Poroma claimed knowledge of an old mudstone citadel somewhere in the hills, far from the town, which had been abandoned for a very long time but in a perfect state of conservation, attributed to the diminutive “gentiles”."

www.mojvideo.com...

And,sorry,I forgot the account given by Greer or who ever.

Another story of a strange being found in Kishtim Russia that looks very similar to the Chilean being just mentioned. It was investigated by Ren-TV (REN TV is one of the largest private federal channels in Russia). I got the still images of the video that was posted on YouTube (www.youtube.com... ). The documentary is about 50 minutes long. Although completely in Russian, it is said that the being was found alive in the woods by a mentally ill woman (in 1996) who fed it milk and candies. She named him Alyosha, after her late grandson, and treated it with candies and milk. But when that woman was taken to mental hospital, the creature died. The old woman's daughter-in-law and several neighbors saw the creature alive. That a creature like this is found in two totally opposite places on the world makes one wonder where they came from. Here are some pictures from the video:

www.mojvideo.com...
edit on 4-2-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

over-active imagination? yes thats has crossed my mind but that was before a football field sized inter dimensional ufo hovered over me and six of my friends for a brief time, i wish it was my imagination because we were freaked out at the time it was so close ,just one of many i have had where through my mind eye i was able to call them into this dimension in front of others, i dont need disclosure, im a seer and you are a closed mind but soon you to will see...? we have plenty of technology to contact them, lasers , frequencies and our future primitive mind eye are just a few...
edit on 4-2-2013 by bluestorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Not to get off topic, but I just want to point out that the judgment you have on these people only serves as a mirror for your own flaws that need attention and work.

Hardly. In my line of work, I don't even give ETA's or approximations because I do not like or embrace uncertainty. That's not a character flaw.That is what I think is wrong with the UFO community. People have this undying belief in things which lack any sort of proof or evidence. In this manner, its very much like a religion/cult.

That said, let's revisit this discussion in a few months. Hopefully, by disclosure you are not referring to clowns like Steven Greer and more internet conspiracy and UFO documentaries. No matter how you slice it, that's not proof of extraterrestrial life. If there is some earth shattering revelation, then cool. That would be something though, I predict not much will happen in that time.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestorm
[through my mind eye i was able to call them into this dimension in front of others, i dont need disclosure, im a seer and you are a closed mind but soon you to will see...?

An alien race that appears at the beck & call of a primitive earthling? Doesn't seem 1) Logical 2) To make sense.

I would have to ask ....why? What's in it for them? Who cares if we believe in them or not? Why play games and be so mysterious about it? It doesn't add up. It does however, further imply that so far, there's been no real contact and that human beings in their lustful desire for alien contact, have embraced this culture of delusion and disconnect from reality. I don't envy you. I do hope you fill the emptiness in your life that has led you to create this alternate reality, though.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

¿Why is there no proof of extraterrestrial life? Because the topic lacks of any respect among scientific communities, they fear the judgment and stigmatization. For something to become “true” (knowledge) it needs to be accepted first, and life beyond our little bubble is something we seem to deny at all cost.

We still think the earth is the ultimate example of how life works in the entire universe, as if anything beyond it revolves around it similarities. We were wrong about the earth being the center of the universe and i can say without any doubt that we are completely wrong about life and its possibilities.

The images shown on this post can be explained as sculptures (simpliest explanation), therefore we keep that explanation but whitout disqualifying the others since there is not enough proof to disqualify them either.
edit on 4-2-2013 by NeptuneSFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeptuneSFX

¿Why is there no proof of extraterrestrial life? Because the topic lacks of any respect among scientific communities, they fear the judgment and stigmatization. For something to become “true” (knowledge) it needs to be accepted first, and life beyond our little bubble is something we seem to deny at all cost.

We still think the earth is the ultimate example of how life works in the entire universe, as if anything beyond it revolves around it similarities. We were wrong about the earth being the center of the universe and i can say without any doubt that we are completely wrong about life and its possibilities.

The images shown on this post can be explained as sculptures (simpliest explanation), therefore we keep that explanation but whitout disqualifying the others since there is not enough proof to disqualify them either.

I've never heard any astrophysicists deny the possibility of life on other planets....ever. If actual proof existed...let me assure you that every science student and researcher who wanted to make a name for themselves would be in line to be the one to prove it. There are in fact, people trying to do that....there just isn't any tangible proof at this time.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

For clarification, the judgement I was speaking of was when you called these people, "bat# crazy", among other things and with different accusations and assumptions. It has nothing to do with ETA's.

Your line of work may not have you seeing yourself as clearly as one might hope. All judgement placed on others is simply a mirror of your own against yourself. You will see this at some point. No need to worry about it now if you don't see it, all is well.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I could go around in circles with you but i have other things besides waking up the masses to do, just know
time will tell
it already has for me and once you realize we are not alone it will fill your empty space, one that obviously still exists in your denial, your still lost and confused about this all, spending too much energy on something that you cant stop or change, dont hate it will all make sense soon..

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Seriously, what makes anyone think that ETs will develop along a similar line to humans, with skeletons that look very similar to us, and so many human looking features?

We're the only species on our planet that looks like we do, and our development was almost completely by accidents along the chain of evolution.

To expect ETs to even look remotely similar to us is absurd.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Seriously, what makes anyone think that ETs will develop along a similar line to humans, with skeletons that look very similar to us, and so many human looking features?

We're the only species on our planet that looks like we do, and our development was almost completely by accidents along the chain of evolution.

There are exceptions but on the whole, this Logos (galaxy) expresses its higher lifeforms with the "human" basic structure.

This becomes more clear when, as part of Disclosure, we are told (as part of that whole Absolute Data thing) WHO and WHAT we are, and where we come from. This goes WAAAAAY back, and as one might expect, it will be an Earth-shaking realization for some.

Many but not all ET's are just ancestors to us. And we look very much like our ancestors!

Of course this little guy would be on the extreme end of the spectrum. It almost looks like a "Honey I shrunk the ET" type moment. heh.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

I've never heard any astrophysicists deny the possibility of life on other planets....ever. If actual proof existed...let me assure you that every science student and researcher who wanted to make a name for themselves would be in line to be the one to prove it. There are in fact, people trying to do that....there just isn't any tangible proof at this time.

Well they don't actually deny the possibility but they assume they know how life works in ALL the universe by studying very small samples (Earth). Clinic cases (in medicine for example) cannot be used for deductive reasoning; “Life on earth needs water, X planet doesn’t have water, therefore, X cannot sustain any life”. My point is that we may be looking for the wrong things in the wrong places because of this kind of reasoning (oxygen consuming bacteria in mars for example) and we may be overlooking things (our proof).

Extremophiles (note the biased term) are IMHO a nice proof of life survivability. Time will tell.
edit on 4-2-2013 by NeptuneSFX because: Typo's

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Oh I don't know if this helps the disclosure process, but this rather awesome Russian documentary (with English translation)

www.youtube.com...#!

Its been around a while, just like the process of disclosure (on small levels) have been. Small nudges to wake a few here and there.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

Not exactly. What about panspermia--the theory of cosmic common origin?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Like I said in my other post, it isn't my job to judge him. Not judging PEOPLE has nothing to do with my ability to judge subject matter, current events, etc. Just to be clear, I am not "into" Ufology, I do enjoy reading about it and other information related to space and the universe but I do not spend hours of my day "researching" UFO's, EBE's, etc. I feel that I am rather "well read" on a host of topics, including those already mentioned. Last time I checked, no one needed to be a hard core Ufologist or researcher to post on ATS. The fact that you felt the need to reply to that ONE part of my post pretty much sums up the reason why I don't post on a site that I have read for many years and enjoyed. Well, I enjoyed it until all the trolls came marching in...

As for Greer, am I going to send off my hard earned money to the guy? No, I'm not. But, I do not hold anything against him for asking for donations from the public. If people WANT to send him their money, they can. People are free to spend their money on what they want.

Someone (with knowledge of the industry) replied earlier in this thread regarding the costs associated with producing a documentary like Sirius. Those costs are extremely expensive and most "people" do not have a few million to sock away into a film project like this. Most docs have multiple investors. Greer may not have been able to secure the funds needed to produce the film from the run-of-the-mill type investors because of the subject matter and possible blow-back associated with the content.

I have read a lot of people chiming in that any independent lab would just jump in and perform the needed tests for FREE. Having an extensive medical background, I can say that I really doubt this would occur. There are too many hoops to jump through and too many people to answer to and you'd end up with too many cooks in the kitchen. A project like this, especially the testing of itty-bitty little "alien" corpses would need to be kept on the down-low and performed rather discreetly, don't you think? Also, there's the whole issue related to the quality and authenticity of said tests, but that's for another discussion.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

What do you base your conclusions on that Disclosure will happen within months or before years end? You seem very positive so what makes you so convinced?

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

But it is perfectly OK to have an opinion that it doesn't exist that way, and that's your right. I'm not going to come at you because you have an opinion, but I would suggest trying to seek what your inner Self has to say on the matter, if you get to a still mind and are able to ask.

As I said, Absolute Data will come and you may be very much surprised by the speed at which it comes. And then you will know. I don't like dates, but I would suggest that the idea's time has come and won't be delayed any longer. And I do expect Absolute Data (full Disclosure) to be presented in the next coming months, certainly before the end of the year. I certainly hope you plan on living that long, no fun spending X amount of years here all the way to just before the fireworks show, and then not get to watch all that you came here to witness!

edit on 4-2-2013 by fourthmeal because: corrected

thank you, thank you, thank you...

hugs

much love to you and to ALL that is

good time to be Human, good time to be here

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by redeyeblue

Because Absolute Data as I like to call it is required, in ALL aspects and facets of our life, incl. ET disclosure. The financial system will likely go first, or it could end up being alien life first but the important part is that one facet will begin the domino effect and all will be revealed. All.

And I have kept my ear to the ground for a while now on this. The ground swell of energy that will drive Absolute Data is unstoppable and is headed our way. Expect it to be on a timeframe that is exponential.

Time to embrace our destiny

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
I have finally found proof of the little green guy and he was on the moon,of all places.....

That was AWESOME!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join