It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISCLOSURE: Nearly Identical ET Corpses Found in Russia and South America

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Dr Greer has unique information given to him by insiders of hi level. It suffice to say he knew personally directors of CIA and the previous two secretary generals of the UN.

The new evidence of ET corpse is mind blowing. If proven by DNA it will be the first hard proof of alien life coming to Earth. Even if their stature is not what we would have expected for beings that are far more advanced than us technologically.

On contrary, their small stature could lead to sentiments and could help to erase the hostility of many humans towards the one who doesn't look like us. Who would harm a kid? And here they are even smaller, like toys. What harm could they do to me? Perhaps that is behind the motivation those particular ET race to be the first one with undeniable proof. Because I am sure that Dr Greer and other whistleblowers could as easily bring forward another race with undeniable proof for its existence - be it the already known Grey, or reptilian humanoids, or may be human ET from Pleiades. If they are so abundant and present on Earth, what stops Dr Greer and others to bring one of them before the TV cameras? The decision to show the little ones first, and dead little ones, has its motivation. And that is to avoid the immediate rejection as "hostile".

In addition to that, Dr Greer and other exopoliticians, like Drs Salla, Bassett, Webre, have talked many times about and with religious persons, most often Roman Catholics, and find commonly accepted formulas for both religion and extraterrestrial presence.

I don't know if anyone of you have posted the drawing of Alyoshenka ET found in Russia. The drawing is from the original Russian videos posted on youtube, and is reposted in Wilcock's website. I also want to thank David Wilcock for his work to bring it all together. Because Dr Greer made his discovery of the first corpse somewhere in october 2012, yet the worldwide auditory was not quick to get and spread the news. Thank you David for that! And of course, I expect earnestly the full film Sirius.

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
If Greer and/or Wilcock were such noble humanitarians and held information that can literally transform this planet, one would think they would stand from the highest mountain peak and shout it!
But alas, because there always seems to be dollar sign attached to these men, my bets are off as far as them being above board and a service to others. Can you imagine if Einstein, Galileo, Newton or Hawking charged a fee for their discoveries?

It's 2013. It's time to wake up to these people who might've started out with good intentions but got side-tracked into fortune and fame instead. I am truly disappointed....no, disgusted with these two men and their pious attitudes.
edit on 7-2-2013 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
If Greer and/or Wilcock were such noble humanitarians and held information that can literally transform this planet, one would think they would stand from the highest mountain peak and shout it!
But alas, because there always seems to be dollar sign attached to these men, my bets are off as far as them being above board and a service to others. Can you imagine if Einstein, Galileo, Newton or Hawking charged a fee for their discoveries?

It's 2013. It's time to wake up to these people who might've started out with good intentions but got side-tracked into fortune and fame instead. I am truly disappointed....no, disgusted with these two men and their pious attitudes.

they have been telling us...
lol
you can't force your way onto tv...
disclosure is a process...
we do not wan't to scare anyone
raise consciousness at a smooth pace, but i'm all for speeding up the process

lol
truth is truth and shall be known

hugs

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Can you imagine if Einstein, Galileo, Newton or Hawking charged a fee for their discoveries?

They do get paid. It's called 'Funding'. People like that don't have to rely on the general population to keep them fed as long as they stick to the program.

Not saying that Wilcock isn't a snake oil salesman. I detest the guy. You'd think one day he would have to get a real job after people really woke up. Greer I'm still up in the air with. He does ask for money often but he also took one of the most important movements of mankind further than anyone else has so far even though that was in 2001. He also gave up a 100k+ lifestyle and career, sent 4 kids to college, and is probably fully expected by his family to compensate for the loss and match it with what he's doing right now, which was admittedly a crazy thing to do in the first place (give up a medical career to search for the truth). Wilcock could go work in a factory if he had to and still have crazy followers. Greer can't and if he did, he'd probably still have some followers but it certainly wouldn't be his family.. I'd say the man probably lives under a whole lot of pressure unless books are selling.

I do have Greer's books and I've read them. They are actually very good books and seem sincere. I know he has looked like a fool at times (thinking about that laughably ambiguous picture of an alien entity), but if I had taken a picture of something that was very real in front of my eyes and I knew it was real, I may be too excited not to publish it as well, even if it looked like swamp gas. I will be checking out the documentary. It may be my make or break decision on whether I continue to be interested in his work. After all, there hasn't been much shown since the Disclosure Project over ten years ago. I suppose if he truly makes another dent it will be all over the news and I'll know anyway.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Lets say Greer is legit,as a matter of fact I do believe he started out as such,but is slowly turning himself into something of a priest..I am distrustful of folks who claimed to know E.Ts on such a level that they know what they want and will and will not do,even if some groups are cool and have something like a Star Trek Prime-Directive,the universe is a very large place and I am not convince that every single space-faring civilization is on board with that,looking at our own history it is usually the most trusting of us who end-up being Toms for strangers with shiny new toys and great promises.The below is a prime example, although such can be found on all continents and all sociaties

Malintzin
Who sold out her people to Cortez to this day her name is cursed

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
This whole thing absolutely stinks of scam and as people have already pointed out Greer is basically a proven fraud. A victim of a smear campaign? Please! Did they put a gun to his head and force him to post a photo of an illuminated moth?? When Disclosure Project first started it was impressive but extremely difficult to believe and some of the whistleblowers involved have now been discredited. As time goes on Greer's material is becoming more and more ridiculous. You will also find that many of Greer's witnesses are now unhappy with some of the claims he made, just ask Ed Mitchell for example.

The whole alien being thing reminds me of the Peter Khoury case - yes, DNA testing on an alien entity has already happened in the past, carried out by APEG (Bill Chalker) and the Khoury case is probably a lot more credible than Greer's DNA testing will ever be. Only a small amount of research shows that Greer is connected to some very dodgy people indeed. I was intrigued by the Disclosure project at first but in my opinion Greer lost all his credibility a long time ago.

I'd also like to point that very few people in the UK have even heard of Greer and his project and most of them are not interested (except Gary McKinnon!).
edit on 18-2-2013 by truthalert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spider879
Lets say Greer is legit,as a matter of fact I do believe he started out as such,but is slowly turning himself into something of a priest..I am distrustful of folks who claimed to know E.Ts on such a level that they know what they want and will and will not do,even if some groups are cool and have something like a Star Trek Prime-Directive,the universe is a very large place and I am not convince that every single space-faring civilization is on board with that,looking at our own history it is usually the most trusting of us who end-up being Toms for strangers with shiny new toys and great promises.The below is a prime example, although such can be found on all continents and all sociaties

Malintzin
Who sold out her people to Cortez to this day her name is cursed

all is well

we are all family, all souls are from source...once you realize this you will be at peace

this is a wild game being human in this lower dimension, lol!
we think we are alone, but we are not

we can see so little with these human eyes...
there is solo much going on

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Yeah that's it: "Shout it from the mountain tops!"

Doesn't work man, I tried. NONE of you will even attempt to listen.

You all seem to have made up your minds on the ET question and you will not consider any alteratives. Personally, I think ET should pack up his stuff and go hoe. There is no intelligent life on Earth.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by engineer418

Yeah that's it: "Shout it from the mountain tops!"

Doesn't work man, I tried. NONE of you will even attempt to listen.

You all seem to have made up your minds on the ET question and you will not consider any alteratives. Personally, I think ET should pack up his stuff and go hoe. There is no intelligent life on Earth.

There's a woman at an intersection on my way home from work that shouts nonsensical ravings at cars as they pass.

Takes more than shouting to convince most people.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Advanced mummified beings
Why do they have to be ET. Couldn't they have been an advanced earth creature?

That's true and a start for a very valid point. Whenever we see someting odd, people say "ET" when there is really no evidence that it came from elsewere present. Even if it represents an unknown species (although I think deformed fetus vs deliberate hoax is more likely), what is to say that it did not have terrestrial origins. Even in that case, "ET" would be jumping the gun a bit.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Humanoids that were more intelligent than us could have existed long ago. They may have died from association with humans also, microbes that we carry around with us symbiotically could have killed them off. There is evidence of this kind of thing happening in our written history so it is not even far fetched. If they cremated their dead than there would be little evidence left.

Being intelligent doesn't mean that they needed the technology that we have today. If there were plenty of animals around, simple stone tools would have sufficed. War would not be needed by an intelligent race, self regulation of populations by controlling sexual desire would be the best way . Something that humans have yet to master, in fact people want to take pills to promote sexual desire.

I used to be able to multiply four figure numbers together in my head faster than my daughter could type them into the calculator. I questioned why she wasn't checking my answers and she told me I was right more than the calculator because she sometimes made mistakes with entering the information. One bang to the head on the cage of a fork lift and a slight concussion and that ability mostly disappeared. I really didn't need it anyway. I reallocated those brain cells to other kinds of thinking since then. That number crunching ability seems so immaterial to me now.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

I know ...
So does Greer ...

But, it doesn't matter anyway, no one listens.

I just hope I'm around when the shoe drops ... I want to see the look on Y'alls faces, then I'm gonna bust a gut.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I know ...
So does Greer ...

I just hope I'm around when the shoe drops ... I want to see the look on Y'alls faces, then I'm gonna bust a gut.

lol, what a shill..

are you really that skeptical?

it's 2013...skeptics will be amazed or just remember

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

I know ...
So does Greer ...

lol, what a shill..

are you really that skeptical?

it's 2013...skeptics will be amazed or just remember

I'm sure they will be just as amazed as they were in 2012.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

You are 180 degrees out of phase.

two

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
reply to post by chrome413

lol

talk about putting blinders on!

oh well, i know one day you will find the truth

Do you believe these "corpses" to be real and if so why?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
I tried to find the video of him showing some of his customers around an invisible ET spaceship but it seems to have been abducted , shame because it was rather amusing .

here you go i think i found the video you are talking about.

they go into the ship at 4:08, and of course they are not allowed to film.

pretty pitiful if you ask me, all those people sitting around in lawn chairs looking at a bunch of trees behind a field of grass.

he should have had somebody run into the field and fall down where they ran into the ship. might have been more believable.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

That's the one.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Heard in the darkness of Space some time ago...

Urgent message to Overlord Commander. Repeat, Urgent message for Overlord Commander. Recall the invasion fleet... made grave error.. these beings are Giants... ship taken out with a high tech weapon called a Slingshot...I'm going down... Oh Noo.. ( message repeats)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I have no idea whether or not the thing is really an et, although the xrays do look rather convincing. How many naysayers on site have actually viewed the thing up close, or even gave it a hands on examination? I too could stand up and yell "Fraud!", but not having seen it myself, I can't honestly do so I either way. I'm also wondering why Greer and company have never been charged with fraud, if they are as crooked as many of you say or imply.
If they are found guilty of anything illegal pertaining to their claims, then they should have the proverbial book thrown at them, and thrown damn hard! I have no use for anyone who would deliberately screw hard working folk out of whatever little extra cash they might have!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join