It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda threatens 'shocking' attack on USA...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by shivaX
Oh so now you are trying to say that Wikipedia is a hoax.

Nice try .

Wikipedia is not credible. Anyone who has done some sort of advanced study would know this.

Wikipedia is not a hoax or lie either. Anyone who has done some sort of advanced study would know this.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

I am not trying to say it is a hoax, I don’t need you to post a link about Al-Qa’ida’s ideological basis, I already know about it.

Also using Wikipedia fur such information is not really advisable, why don’t you try what we used to do and pick up one of those papery book things and try learning something.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Nice try .

Wikipedia is not credible. Anyone who has done some sort of advanced study would know this.

Wikipedia is not a hoax or lie either. Anyone who has done some sort of advanced study would know this.

So your saying I could go and trash a credible piece of information at Wikipedia (which you can btw) and you would believe every word I wrote? It is not credible. Anyone can change the information to suit their needs at any time. You have to get more sources to confirm anything on Wikipedia.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by shivaX

I am not trying to say it is a hoax, I don’t need you to post a link about Al-Qa’ida’s ideological basis, I already know about it.

Also using Wikipedia fur such information is not really advisable, why don’t you try what we used to do and pick up one of those papery book things and try learning something.

Yes I read many articles on Jihad.
Here is one :-

Islamic Jihad

Here is another one:-

Why terrorists do what they do... in their own words.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Nice try .

So your saying I could go and trash a credible piece of information at Wikipedia (which you can btw) and you would believe every word I wrote? It is not credible. Anyone can change the information to suit their needs at any time. You have to get more sources to confirm anything on Wikipedia.

Check the sources at the end of the page.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Check the sources at the end of the page.

Sorry, I done Uni here in Aus and Wikipedia is not reliable. I avoid wikipedia for that very reason now even though some of the information can be useful for certain things.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Haha nice darkandstormy.

OtherSideOfTheCoin, where are you?
Are you busy reading the links i provided?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Sulaw is right - how does a thread about AQ's possible shopping list turn into whether Wiki is credible or not - I've just joined this forum for articulate debate on today's topics not squabble over some rediculous crap about Wiki's credentials...

I can't believe people who join a conspiracy forum think AQ is even real let alone think a few muslims have twisted a bible to suit their own needs.

AQ, more commonly known as the CIA or the NRA are paranoid freaks out to sell guns among other things part of the NWO - watch how many guns / bullets are sold now because of this AQ/CIA/NRA sight seeing tour / shopping ......

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Haha nice darkandstormy.

OtherSideOfTheCoin, where are you?
Are you busy reading the links i provided?

I have zero interest in responding to you, I regard your arguments as pathetic and not worth my time as such I am not going to bother responding.

I am confident in what I know, that is to say my first couple of statements that I made in this thread and to yourself, I know they are factually accurate based on my extensive study of this subject. If you chose to embrace your own ignorance then go for it, it makes no difference to me if you want to continue with your xenophobic and ignorant views but it is not worth my effort bothering to humour your ignorance further.

I would strongly advise you to pick up a book on the subject of Al-Qa’ida and actually read it with an open mind and also consider a more mature writing style. These smillies are reminiscent of 14 year old girl’s texting each other about the latest school yard scandal rather than a mature debate about Islamic terrorism.

Feel free to send me a U2U if you have any specific questions but don’t expect me to directly respond you your posts for the duration of this thread.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

So this
www.prophetofdoom.net...
and
www.thereligionofpeace.com...
are now all a lie because cannot defend Islam now.

Well played. Very well played.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by erebh

I can't believe people who join a conspiracy forum think AQ is even real let alone think a few muslims have twisted a bible to suit their own needs.

Oh so Al-qaeda is not real now.

edit on 31-1-2013 by shivaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Like another members correctly said this thread should not be descending into thread questioning the reliability of Wikipedia but I would agree with what you have said, I have been to uni and it’s the same, don’t use Wikipedia. Yes it can be accurate and it can be useful but it is not a substitute for actually picking up a book on the subject.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
alquada - muslim brotherhood - same-o-same-o.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well, I guess we will see how this develops...if at all.

The only problem I have with conversations like this is that they spread the fear...to a point. Some folks out there will hear this and become fearful and will act accordingly...throwing their Liberty at the feet of the State to protect them...which we all know is exactly what some out there want.

It has no effect on me personally, but I know a few people that actually get panicky about threats like this...and I guess that is the point of them...to strike fear and terror into people and make them alter their lives because of it.

Hopefully, we will all be a little more levelheaded this time...remember this?

Here is another video, it might seem a little off subject at first, but it comes around to this idea...when one is "human farming", you need to get the "livestock" to cling to the farmer in fear...watch it, it's fairly short...

Enjoy...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Oh so Al-qaeda is not real now.

Al-Qaeda is just a name George Bush gave to a bunch of pissed off terrorist Muslims. It doesn't even mean what he said it does. They also go by names such as Taliban, Muhjahadeen, Al Shabab, Al Nusra, Islamic Extremist, Iran, Syria, Libya and I'm sure some would even throw North Korea in their also. Thats only a few. Al-Qaeda is just a name to summarize terrorism.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

Great post mate, snf. I have thought about this, not necessarily due to the gun control issue as your thread discusses but I will post some ideas there that I had about this many years ago.

With regards to this thread, I think you're right to take it with a grain of salt. It's so unlikely that we'd be told openly about a legit attack but maybe that's what they want this time round?

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Oh very nice theory.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

you know they cant take out any extremist muslims. because there are sooooo many of them. people forget the population of islam is huge.

edit on 31-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The threat is probably manifested by the US government and handed down to the CIA.
It wouldnt suprice me if this isnt a threat planted by CIA operatives to make it look like a terrorist act.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by Alxandro

you know they cant take out any extremist muslims. because there are sooooo many of them. people forget the population of islam is huge.

edit on 31-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

Evil will be taken out.
It wont take much for the US+EU to destroy those Islamic terrorists.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join