Al Qaeda threatens 'shocking' attack on USA...

page: 7
20
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny
 


You have absolutely NO IDEA what you're talking about. Terrorism is FAKE. It is a fairy tale your government tells you to scare you into giving them more power. There is no "Al Qaida". The whole thing is completely made up. Please get a clue.




posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
reply to post by Mr Tranny
 


You have absolutely NO IDEA what you're talking about. Terrorism is FAKE. It is a fairy tale your government tells you to scare you into giving them more power. There is no "Al Qaida". The whole thing is completely made up. Please get a clue.

Oh so you are telling that terrorist attacks like 9/11,7/7 and 26/11 that were carried out by Islamic terrorists were all fake.

How nice.



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by Alxandro
But Obama told us recently he had Al Qaeda on the run?

Another freakin' lie!


It would help if Al-Qaeda was real to start with.


Oh AlQuaeda is very real. Their fighting men are real their bombs are real. Question is whom supports and funds AlQuaeda?



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by Alxandro
But Obama told us recently he had Al Qaeda on the run?

Another freakin' lie!


It would help if Al-Qaeda was real to start with.


Oh AlQuaeda is very real. Their fighting men are real their bombs are real. Question is whom supports and funds AlQuaeda?

The Muslim Brotherhood.



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
They've been threatening attacks on US for years now.. They are probably chucking stones at us from across the ocean now, just hoping one will make it.



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
They've been threatening attacks on US for years now.. They are probably chucking stones at us from across the ocean now, just hoping one will make it.

That is why they have to be destroyed. And they will be destroyed ..sooner or later.



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX

Originally posted by Merinda

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by Alxandro
But Obama told us recently he had Al Qaeda on the run?

Another freakin' lie!


It would help if Al-Qaeda was real to start with.


Oh AlQuaeda is very real. Their fighting men are real their bombs are real. Question is whom supports and funds AlQuaeda?

The Muslim Brotherhood.


Gues who support the Muslim Brotherhood?

The US.
Hillery Clinten even admitted to it on the news.



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
AQ = CIA

of course the attacks were real - its the perpetrators where the ambiguity lies within.

fact - they were all trained by the CIA
fact - they were all armed by the CIA
fact - they are still working for the CIA

question - if Bin Laden was their revered leader - why hasn't there been one revenge attack anywhere on the planet?

fact - it's rediculous that people still think they are Qu'ran twisting rebels



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
yep but america didnt create religious extremists or militant terrorist muslims.



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by shivaX
 


this isnt a video game. lol



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by erebh
AQ = CIA

of course the attacks were real - its the perpetrators where the ambiguity lies within.

fact - they were all trained by the CIA
fact - they were all armed by the CIA
fact - they are still working for the CIA

question - if Bin Laden was their revered leader - why hasn't there been one revenge attack anywhere on the planet?

fact - it's rediculous that people still think they are Qu'ran twisting rebels


This is what you can call political and geografical tactics. Where the tactic is to make the publick believe it is as it looks.

There is a reason why agents and special forces are prohibited from talking about their missions. If the public new what was going on. The public would react politicaly. And head would roll.



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by erebh
AQ = CIA

of course the attacks were real - its the perpetrators where the ambiguity lies within.

fact - they were all trained by the CIA
fact - they were all armed by the CIA
fact - they are still working for the CIA

question - if Bin Laden was their revered leader - why hasn't there been one revenge attack anywhere on the planet?

fact - it's rediculous that people still think they are Qu'ran twisting rebels

Oh so Islamic Terrorists do not exist.

Nice try defending Islam,nice try.



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
yep but america didnt create religious extremists or militant terrorist muslims.

Right but Islamic countries did.



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda
Oh AlQuaeda is very real. Their fighting men are real their bombs are real. Question is whom supports and funds AlQuaeda?


The questions we should be asking is why they decided to attack the West.. Why were we once funding and arming them? One could argue that we did it to halt the Soviets but thats for another thread if anyone brings it up. But the other thing we should remember is that we are now doing the exact same thing in Syria, have done it in Libya and look what has happened. Somewhere down the track, we will of created a new wave of Islamic Extremists and we will be fighting against them also.
edit on 31-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX

Originally posted by erebh
AQ = CIA

of course the attacks were real - its the perpetrators where the ambiguity lies within.

fact - they were all trained by the CIA
fact - they were all armed by the CIA
fact - they are still working for the CIA

question - if Bin Laden was their revered leader - why hasn't there been one revenge attack anywhere on the planet?

fact - it's rediculous that people still think they are Qu'ran twisting rebels

Oh so Islamic Terrorists do not exist.

Nice try defending Islam,nice try.


They are usually fighting their own government. Like in Egypt,Syria,Libya and in Afghanistan.

It is obious that they would work against a nation that is supporting their oppesition. Hell who wouldnt?



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66
 


Oh so Islam is a peaceful religion and Islamic terrorists should be tolerated.



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
They are usually fighting their own government. Like in Egypt,Syria,Libya and in Afghanistan.


We also need to remember that the very rebels who fought against those labelled dictators were only minority groups. What some people don't realise is that Gadaffi actually gave his people a high standard of living. Most of the things we pay for in the West were free or subsidised to Libyans.

Egypt are not happy to this day and Syria was another minority group which possibly had the influence of the Muslim Brotherhood.



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ha... whatever...

Osama must be giving orders from the depths of the sea.


Thats one piece of information ^^ that should make anyone and everyone doubt the hype of "Islamic Terrorist" groups. Im sure there are some who hate us and think we are the devil but I also do not think for a minute our government is without question in this regard. They train and fund these groups who then turn on them and kill Americans and the like? I don't think so... just like I don't think Osama got thrown in the *bleep* ocean.



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by shivaX
 


hi, the London bombers acted independently from any AQ mastermind abroad. They were inspired by them and had the same philosophy but they did everything themselves. AQ tried to claim credit afterwards but the video was shown to have been a different video edited.



posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ
 


And with that was magically residing in one of the biggest cities in Pakistan whie allied forces were on a wild goose chase through the Afghan mountains for 10 years
He was probably watching himself on TV all this time.





new topics
top topics
 
20
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join