It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda threatens 'shocking' attack on USA...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny

Originally posted by RedDragon
reply to post by Mr Tranny

I really don't think that's the case.. They've already explicitly stated their goal. It's to get us to react to terrorism by invading countries and thus bankrupting us.

How would a homeland attack differentiate from the “bankrupt us” strategy?

The towns, cities, and states are already broke from the total lack of fiscal policy. They have no extra money to support armed forces to keep the militants under control.

Them, and the federal government having to support local heavily armed groups to keep the militants under control will help push the local, and federal government into bankruptcy.

Having to support military force at home, in addition to everything abroad will just be additional burden to bring us down.

That strategy would be ridiculously complex, prone to execution failure, costly, and questionably effective.. They could care less about taking over our country, or installing Sharia Law... They really don't care about us or what we do here at all. We're not that important. They just want us out of their holy lands. That's it.

So, much more effective to just carry out a scary attack every now and then and wait for retarded-us to respond with brute, costly force until we can't afford it anymore.

They spend maybe $5,000 on box cutters and plain tickets, we respond with a $3 trillion invasion, doubled military spending, and an expensive Department of HS. That's exactly what they wanted us to do.

If we keep running up our debt, eventually we won't be able to afford our bases and operations in the Middle East. So, then we have to stop them and withdraw our troops. Then they win. That's their strategy.
edit on 2/2/13 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
America needs to shut our borders and start kicking ass internally and externally.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

They could care less about taking over our country, or installing Sharia Law... They really don't care about us or what we do here at all. We're not that important. They just want us out of their holy lands. That's it.

Willful ignorance. You don’t want to admit the truth to yourself.

They only have one goal. A world wide caliphate.
Everything else up to that point is just means to an end.

They want us out of the middle east so they can consolidate control, power, and enforce their laws to purify Muslim land free from outside influence.

That will allow them to grow and better project outside power. That is when the full undiluted jihad on the rest of the world will start in earnest.

So, they just want us out of the middle east for now. That will allow them to gain enough power to force us to submit to Islam later.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny

They could care less about taking over our country, or installing Sharia Law... They really don't care about us or what we do here at all. We're not that important. They just want us out of their holy lands. That's it.

Willful ignorance. You don’t want to admit the truth to yourself.

They only have one goal. A world wide caliphate.
Everything else up to that point is just means to an end.

They want us out of the middle east so they can consolidate control, power, and enforce their laws to purify Muslim land free from outside influence.

That will allow them to grow and better project outside power. That is when the full undiluted jihad on the rest of the world will start in earnest.

So, they just want us out of the middle east for now. That will allow them to gain enough power to force us to submit to Islam later.

No, I'm not theorizing. I'm just saying exactly what Osama said in his videos and writings. If you're afraid of Islamic theocracy taking over the US or parts of it, I don't know what to say..
edit on 2/2/13 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

No, I'm not theorizing. I'm just saying exactly what Osama said in his videos and writings. If you're afraid of Islamic theocracy taking over the US or parts of it, I don't know what to say..

Let me get this right……….

You accept what OBL says without reservation or question, but you don’t know what to say about my opinion?

Please wait while I pick myself off the floor……………………………………………

You have to look at such stuff through the lens of propaganda. Someone like OBL will never come straight out and tell you what they truly want. They tell you what they want you to believe, that will allow them to achieve what they want in the long run.

It’s kind of like the propaganda of WW2. Germany just wants to liberate “fill in the blank”. If you let them do that, then everything will be peaceful then. After they get done taking that country over, then they put a different name in that slot and start over again.

Once the islamist get full control of the middle east, then they will start making cries of “The oppressed Muslims in France” or “The oppressed Muslims in the UK” And you will start hearing them say, “If you keep oppressing the Muslim population in your country, we will be forced support the fight of our fellow Muslims in that country. And we will be forced to take military action." “We support the independence of Londistain from the oppression of the UK” and the like.

Once that country submits, then they will just pick a new “problem country” and repeat.

They want to make you believe that they only want a specified thing, and then they will stop. Because that will make you more likely to relinquish to that demand in the hope that you will finally have peace afterward. Once they get what they want, then they promptly forget their promise about wanting nothing else, and start demanding something else. They have done it time and time again.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Wonderful

Another false flag event.

I cannot tell you how afraid i am being unarmed and all
"yawns"

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by Merinda
Oh AlQuaeda is very real. Their fighting men are real their bombs are real. Question is whom supports and funds AlQuaeda?

The questions we should be asking is why they decided to attack the West.. Why were we once funding and arming them? One could argue that we did it to halt the Soviets but thats for another thread if anyone brings it up. But the other thing we should remember is that we are now doing the exact same thing in Syria, have done it in Libya and look what has happened. Somewhere down the track, we will of created a new wave of Islamic Extremists and we will be fighting against them also.
edit on 31-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

We must always have someone to fight and if we don't have any real enemies at a certain point in time we will manufacture them wholesale.....

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by VigilantGirl
reply to post by MmmPie

You guys do realize that AL-CIAida is a CIA organization.

I don't know if this is news but 9/11 is inside job.

Bin Laden's Terrorist Org. was created with some of the same people the CIA were funding to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan.

After the U.S. went into Saudi Arabia with Thousands of Troops to liberate Kuwait...Bin Laden took exception as the troops were located in the country were Mecca is located...a most Holy site for Muslims.

The CIA MOST DEFINITELY DID NOT STAGE 9/11....but the terrorist org. was created by the people who at one time were armed by the CIA.

Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatfriendbadfoe
so just send in a small team to destroy their pride and joy religious places eg mecca. Threaten them with retaliation of the most awsome kind against these buildings. "If they don't back off, they won't have any religious places left. It's up to them"

Oh and that wouldn't be an act of terrorism, wouldn't it? The hypocracy of some people really amazes me these days. To solve a terrorist threat, you commit terrorism in a country who is a US ally to show all Muslims we aren't stuffin around? Real smart.
edit on 2-2-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

surely you're not so simple to think that there are REAL "friends"over in the middle east? And you just don't get it, these creeps don't even care if it's their own kids that have to be eliminated in the name of their pathetic pretending friend allah and their maggot prophet moo haa mood. The sooner people wake up that the only way to get rid of these &$$% is to bring them to their knees and if that means terrorism then so be it. They are banking on the fact that we won't go down that path. so as I said before, covert ops going in and relentlessly working on bringing them down. NOT full on deployment but covertly wiping them out. And please, think again about what countries are our "friends"

Just my opinion
edit on 2-2-2013 by greatfriendbadfoe because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2013 by greatfriendbadfoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

Great, you shouldn't have an issue with the blowing crap up in your country then.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

Great, you shouldn't have an issue with the blowing crap up in your country then.

Only victoria mate, only victoria , oh, and maybe south australia
Oh, and I forgot about the st george area in sydney, it has gone from a decent white, aussie area to hijab central.
edit on 3-2-2013 by greatfriendbadfoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda
We must always have someone to fight and if we don't have any real enemies at a certain point in time we will manufacture them wholesale.....

And that's what makes the "War on Terror" appear to be just what these warmongers dreamed of which is a perpetual war against a faceless enemy that never will end.
edit on 4-2-2013 by infopost because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

You have to look at such stuff through the lens of propaganda. Someone like OBL will never come straight out and tell you what they truly want. They tell you what they want you to believe, that will allow them to achieve what they want in the long run.

It’s kind of like the propaganda of WW2. Germany just wants to liberate “fill in the blank”. If you let them do that, then everything will be peaceful then. After they get done taking that country over, then they put a different name in that slot and start over again.

And what about *our* propaganda? You think that being American somehow prevents a person from lying or having an agenda for power?

The President will never come straight out and tell you what he really wants. He just wants to liberate "fill in the blank." After he gets done taking that country over, he puts a different name in the slot and starts all over again.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by maniacRus
intresting intresting hmmmm terrorists

How are you able to read these threads so quickly to articulate such thought provoking comments?

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

I was thinking the same thing too. Weird how a new member will post the same reply in different threads.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join