It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

It seems that huge number of people has already been killed there, even without something like that

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Sorry if already posted but @syriancommando is saying that this is a PsyOp to counter real leaks that the Syrian Electronic Army hacked not so long back.

Quote :

The Syrian Electronic Army (SEA) has recently released a large amount of emails directly from Qatar’s email servers. Earlier the SEA hacked into the Saudi defense ministry’s servers and was able to completely transfer the database and access the content management system. The leaks so far are damning and have been confirmed by the Al Akhbar Lebanese newspaper as being “genuine”. The media, has mostly ignored this massive leak, including alternate media, who would normally be swarming around any mention of a “leak”…

Source : The BritAm trojan horse

edit - Also this : UPDATE: BritAm leak fraud confirmed

edit 2 - To find out more about leaks from the Syrian Electronic Army there's info here : @Official_SEA

(I'm not pretending I have a good idea of what's actually going on here, just sharing what I've found.)
edit on 30-1-2013 by robhines because: added links

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Ironic how people are so quick to jump on this wagon while ignoring anything that comes out in the same manner against Syria or Iran.

Because syria and iran do NOT go around invading countries with the flimiest of excuses. Only america DOES!

Attacked iraq twice, attacked its own people in nyc and dc that killed 3000 folks, made up stories of weapons of mass destruction against iraq, exaggerated the alqueda threat, uses x-ray scanners to scan airline passengers or tsa perverts feeling people up, spends all the money for military-industrial complex and lets social welfare implode, cheats its own people out of other parties that could run america, uses the manipulate corporate media to brainwash people 24/7, goes after peoples guns WHILE increasing police capabilities to those of the miliitary, ignores the welfare of soldiers who fought the corporate profiteering wars, goes over-budget ever year, allows bush and cheney total immunity for war crimes, allows impunity for eric holder to give weapons to mexican drug cartels, has invaded vietnam, invaded somalia, bombed libya twice, bombed serbia, nuked japan twice, is threatning north korea, threatning syria, threating iran, used to threaten cuba, allows free trade that makes wall street happy while denying jobs to america(thus putting profit first), pays disinfo agents like you to spread nonsense from tax payer money, allows organised crime to import narcotics while going after some criminals or even the victims themselves, continous coverup of ufos/aliens/underground bases, threatens russia, borrows money from china who is the supposed enemy(because they are supposedly communist), has attacked panama, has attacked greneda, lied about the bay of pigs used to invade vietnam, and probably a few dozen more treasonous, treacherous, backstabbing, imperialistic, evil deeds.

What the hell were you THINKING ABOUT when you replied? You made me make a big list of war crimes that will likely go unpunished, but I guess it is the abominable hypocrisy that you and others share. Yes I am proud to be an american because I was born there, BUT I absolutely abhor democrats and republicans who WANT to destroy america and destroy the world inorder to get this demonic world government run by the unfathomably rich imbeciles that control the united nations. I don't want some rfid chips in my shoulder, I don't want a digital currency, and I would rather not be dominated by anyone.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Sorry if already posted but @syriancommando is saying that this is a PsyOp to counter real leaks that the Syrian Electronic Army hacked not so long back.

Quote :

The Syrian Electronic Army (SEA) has recently released a large amount of emails directly from Qatar’s email servers. Earlier the SEA hacked into the Saudi defense ministry’s servers and was able to completely transfer the database and access the content management system. The leaks so far are damning and have been confirmed by the Al Akhbar Lebanese newspaper as being “genuine”. The media, has mostly ignored this massive leak, including alternate media, who would normally be swarming around any mention of a “leak”…

Source : The BritAm trojan horse

edit - Also this : UPDATE: BritAm leak fraud confirmed

edit 2 - To find out more about leaks from the Syrian Electronic Army there's info here : @Official_SEA

(I'm not pretending I have a good idea of what's actually going on here, just sharing what I've found.)
edit on 30-1-2013 by robhines because: added links

Thanks for the links. I have to agree with the assessment so far; that the emails are in question. Out of the files there are only 2 emails, seemingly cherry-picked and placed in their appropriate Iran/Syria folder, while the Iraq folder has no emails. There should be more of a conversation than that "leaked". I also agree with this comment at one of the links:

I have looked at all these documents, all the Iraqi stuff is 100% genuine and relate to daily operations for security teams looking after oil workers... The Iran documents are purely training exercises for Saudi military using real threat scenarios. The only 2 mails in such a large file hack seems to really be the questionable thing, the guys mentioned in the mails are highly experienced military personnel and for sure would not communicate in this manner. This leak is not what it may appear... and will put a lot of innocent people at risk... I am one of them

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
the dailymail have pulled the weblink its no longer on their website at the link in the OP

interesting

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
the dailymail have pulled the weblink its no longer on their website at the link in the OP

interesting

Maybe a crappy attempt to make it look more "genuine" if it's as much of a fraud as some people think. To make it look like the "powers that be" have had it pulled.

There's several reasons why they're nicknamed The Daily Fail.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I've always believed the CIA was in some way involved with the uprising in Syria. I guess this only serves to prove that the US were definitely involved in one way or the other with at least continuing the civil war there. It's amazing how all roads seem to lead back to the US in regards to much of the turmoil in the Middle East.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

How anyone votes these jokers in is anyones guess! I really don't understand how Obama can sleep at night!
How can they use chemical weapons against people is beyond me. I kind of figured the administration was looking for an excuse to send troops into Syria but this is totally Evil! I hope that karma reapes what our reprehensible representatives sow! Then people wonder why they hate us so! May God have mercy on us all!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
Daily Mail?

I suppose you people also believe bat boy served in Iraq and is now singing Karaoke in Vegas?

I might not of believed but as seeing how fast this link was removed, I now suspect it to be factual or at least probable! I don't underestimate the extent the rogues in our government will go to to expidite the removal of Assad! As we should not underestimate the actions these demons will take against their own citizens! I expect the confiscation of our freedoms of defense or to face our accusers is just the beginning and expect them to go after any freedoms we have as well as our means of survival but what do I know cause I'm just a nutty paronoid
freek who spends too much time on conspiracy sites!

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
How very hypocritical and criminal it is of a regime that condemned Saddam Hussein for using chemical weapons on the Kurds in Iraq and used that as part of its case to invade to be giving this sort of madness the official nod. Perhaps the same charges of genocide should be leveled against these thugs of Washington and abroad in order to get the same result as the court did with Hussein. To kill the snake(s) you must remove the head(s).

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
Daily Mail?

I suppose you people also believe bat boy served in Iraq and is now singing Karaoke in Vegas?

I might not of believed but as seeing how fast this link was removed, I now suspect it to be factual or at least probable! I don't underestimate the extent the rogues in our government will go to to expidite the removal of Assad! As we should not underestimate the actions these demons will take against their own citizens! I expect the confiscation of our freedoms of defense or to face our accusers is just the beginning and expect them to go after any freedoms we have as well as our means of survival but what do I know cause I'm just a nutty paronoid
freek who spends too much time on conspiracy sites!

Make no mistake...the United States (And all governments) normally have hidden motives or agendas for the actions they take. Motives which they do not completely disclose to the public. But having said that, those motives are normally in the best interest of that government/country. As someone who has served in the military and has had many relatives at different levels of government, I think it is unreasonable to expect complete transparency when we are all engaged in a constant race to learn each other's secrets. I am personally ALL FOR secret/classified operations...so long as they are in place to give my country an edge over the others. I don't even care if that means we are screwing over another nation. If it means I can continue to vacation in nice places and run my business and give my family a better life....I will happily salute my President.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cprnicus
How very hypocritical and criminal it is of a regime that condemned Saddam Hussein for using chemical weapons on the Kurds in Iraq and used that as part of its case to invade to be giving this sort of madness the official nod. Perhaps the same charges of genocide should be leveled against these thugs of Washington and abroad in order to get the same result as the court did with Hussein. To kill the snake(s) you must remove the head(s).

While I'm sure we are engaged in secret planning/operations...it's ridiculous to believe internet rumors, unreliable sources and conspiracy websites & assume that the US would be stupid enough to do something IT KNOWS it would be criticized, condemned and tried in an international court for. Let's use common sense, people.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Here is the leak, directly from the source: http:///Whyvnnd6

Search for "CW" and you will find the existing references to chemical weapons in the docs.

Edit: Apparently the pastebin domain is being filtered and removed on ATS?

Anyway, pastebin dot com/Whyvnnd6

www.cyberwarnews.info...
edit on 30-1-2013 by opnmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Nothing new here, there is good money to be made with wars. War on terror? Only against those who are not on our side. Didnt the yanks just give al cia da in Syria, 100 stinger missiles? Whilst our own govt here in the UK, are giving them food medicine and radio kits. So they had plans to do a false flag using chemical weapons? Well I hope another country, dosnt decide do the same thing to the USA or us here in England. If they do then we deserve it, for allowing our own govts to commit murder rape and pillage all over the world.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Maybe all you Assad supporters should visit him and give him a big wet kiss, since he's your hero..
All dictators must hang.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
Maybe all you Assad supporters should visit him and give him a big wet kiss, since he's your hero..
All dictators must hang.

Looking for the truth about the completely disgusting manipulation of the middle east by western governments (like they've done for the last 100 years or more.) isn't being an "Assad supporter." It's looking for the truth. We should be nowhere near the middle east.

"The road to Tehran goes through Damascus." - New World Order.

They're a sick bunch of psychopaths.

Must hang? Get a grip.
edit on 30-1-2013 by robhines because: added/typo

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

"Must Hang" Yes.
Amazing how some people support a blood thirsty rich dictator more than their own Government that was VOTED in. Yes voted in so don't even start with the "Obami is a dictaor crap"

You go on and on about how Obami takes your rights away, YOU HAVE NO IDEA how many rights that Jack ass in Damascus has taken from his own people. With NO term limit, (just the thing that you people seem to hate here on ATS) (??)

Who's side are you on?

I figure that if you were dropped into Syria you'd be running like a jack rabbit for your Embassy in Israel. Your support of the Assad regime would be a thing of the past. But that's just a hunch

edit on 30-1-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WhySoBlinded

I like to say also something bout many members here that always say Obama when a article says was approved by Washington.
i think that this Mr Obama doesn't see all that goes on in the CIA or FBI
So why always Obama this Obama that,lol

Agreed. Star for you. You will see that a lot on here. The filters need to sort out the "parroting" that goes on that only resembles the Main Stream to_a_"T".

The same goes for "Assad this" and "Assad that."

People should read this one...

www.presstv.ir...

Not saying either, just bringing it again from page back.

edit on 30-1-2013 by intrptr because: link

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
reply to post by robhines

"Must Hang" Yes.
Amazing how some people support a blood thirsty rich dictator more than their own Government that was VOTED in. Yes voted in so don't even start with the "Obami is a dictaor crap"

You go on and on about how Obami takes your rights away, YOU HAVE NO IDEA how many rights that Jack ass in Damascus has taken from his own people. With NO term limit, (just the thing that you people seem to hate here on ATS) (??)

Who's side are you on?

I figure that if you were dropped into Syria you'd be running like a jack rabbit for your Embassy in Israel. Your support of the Assad regime would be a thing of the past. But that's just a hunch

edit on 30-1-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

Obama was voted in only because the media made it look like there were two choices: a)democrat party of barrack obama and joe biden or b)republican party of mitt romney and ryan paul. Both horrible choices and obama was seen as the lesser of two evils.

The point is why were other parties and candidates ignored? Libertiarian and gary johnson, Green and Jill Stein, Constitution party and virgil goode?

Only A FAKE DEMOCRACY pushes TWO PARTIES and calls THAT a choice!
edit on 30/1/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by opnmind

I fixed your link for you., hope you don't mind...

hacked emails with links
Uhhh (ahem), lot of data there... ATS?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join