It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. 'backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria and blame it on Assad's regime'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
reply to post by robhines

"Must Hang" Yes.

I don't agree with the death sentence full stop. So no.

You go on and on about how Obami takes your rights away, YOU HAVE NO IDEA how many rights that Jack ass in Damascus has taken from his own people. With NO term limit, (just the thing that you people seem to hate here on ATS) (??)

Yeah and Mr Dronebama bombs countries left right and center, whilst also signing in the NDAA that allows anyone to be imprisoned and kept until death without trial. All whilst making sure none of the Wall Street scum CEO's have to face any criminal charges for screwing the world's economy up, allowing Monsanto to carry on trying to poison the world's food supply, allowing big pharma keep making tons of cash from drugs that haven't been tested properly, the media to carry on with their lies, the FDA to keep allowing unsafe food and drugs through, the agencies to keep making the surveillance more insane, the energy cartels to keep us hooked on oil drilling and fracking when there's better alternatives, keeping Guantanamo Bay open, etc, etc, etc. (I could carry on all night but I think you get the picture.)

That's without even adding what they're doing with Al-Qaeda in several countries.

I'm from the UK by the way, so not so much my rights. Although I could get taken because of the NDAA and imprisoned until death without trial, I guess nobody on the planet is safe from that. Thanks Obama. Not living in fear though, that's what they want.

Yeah, Obama really is the pinnacle of freedom.

Who's side are you on?

Not Gov-Corps.

I figure that if you were dropped into Syria you'd be running like a jack rabbit for your Embassy in Israel. Your support of the Assad regime would be a thing of the past. But that's just a hunch

Yeah I'd be moving pretty quickly out of the country if possible, so that the western backed Al-Qaeda didn't mistake me for an Alawite and behead me. Israel would probably be the last direction I'd head in though when thinking of their government.

The USA is turning into a fascist police state. Deal with it and maybe try researching more about what's going on.

The west should get out of the middle east. If they have problems maybe they should fix the UN's corrupt security council veto system so the world can vote properly on what's happening. (if the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Goldman Sachs, Bilderbergers, etc, would allow that.) It's not the business of the USA to be the world cop, nor is it the business of the EU, or whoever else acting alone. It should be up to the world to decide on fairly.
edit on 30-1-2013 by robhines because: added

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

These are the people that give a # about america. I do not see the kenyan obama there or the douchebag romney. I guess they must have been busy kissing zionist ass and shilling for wall street!!

edit on 30/1/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

All is fair when Iran has nukes and Syria has chemical / biological weapons.
This was from your 2nd post, in your 1st, you questioned the Validity of the Source.
Do you see the Irony?
When did Iran get Nukes??

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhySoBlinded

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Philippines

If you were to google this you would be able to see a host of files.

Something like this would never be something that would be traceable and the people who would do something like this are way too good at their jobs to allow something like this to happen.

This is a hoax and as history has shown...Hoaxers can get very creative...especially when certain governments are paying them to be so.

Split Infinity

This is what i found on PressTv

UK-Qatari plot against Syria revealed

I like to say also something bout many members here that always say Obama when a article says was approved by Washington.
i think that this Mr Obama doesn't see all that goes on in the CIA or FBI
So why always Obama this Obama that,lol
edit on 30-1-2013 by WhySoBlinded because: (no reason given)

Quite simply, because Obama is the teflon president. Nothing ever sticks to him because he always has someone else do his dirty work. Strategically, a great way to go, but accountability will always come back to him, because some things can't and won't be done without his approval.

It is undeniable the approval comes from on high. Tracking it there, however, may be next to impossible. See Fast and Furious.

edit on 30-1-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

Originally posted by Unity_99
The Brotherhood are CIA. Just google Banna and Nazi. And its all a huge plan to destroy freedoms and liberty and war and end time games from our PTB.

Google? Google? So the myriad of conspiracy websites and anecdotal stories on personal blogs....that is your trusty source of truth? Info Wars? That lunatic Alex Jones that spews ...nay, screams pure speculation and fear mongering?

First, explain to me why this paranoid belief that the "Powers That Be" have an undying agenda to speed the end of times makes ANY sense. Please. Tell me what is in it for them. Why? What do they stand to gain if the entire world is thrown into chaos and disorder? If anything, any remaining people/entities with wealth would be the sole targets. They would be the go to de facto nemesis of the entire world's population. They would essentially be put in a situation where they won't be able to trust anyone or protect their assets/wealth.

The notion that the United States is this evil monster that wants to launch is into WWIII is pure fantasy. In the current climate, such a war would result in economic collapse of most world governments.
edit on 29-1-2013 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

Oh boy, ive heard this line of argument before, and ill retort with the same thing; so because you are not able to fathom TPTB motivations behind repeated patterns of invasion and dominance of various nations, then the mountains of evidence that demonstrate U.S. and NATO's acts of various human injustices and war crimes over the many years are all false? All of it? Some of it?

Who the frig knows what their reasons are? Because the reasons behind their actions makes no sense to you does not mean that the actions are not being done. How can your regular, non- 1%, non- elite ass sit their and ask whats in i for them, then go on to say a goal of bringing about misery and destruction is too ludicrous to consider? Ever think that you, the commoner, are not sitting at the big round table rubbing elbows with TPTB to even know what their reasons are?

What reason does the U.S. and U.K. have of arming, funding or supporting greedy psychos like Paul Pot, Idi Amin, Sadam Hussain, or any of the countless mass murderers that wouldn't be in power without their aid, and not bother to curtail the massive civilian kill count? Who knows. What business does the U.S. of approving big corporations of displacing poulations from poor areas , and then spiking the water supply with poisonous substances at where the poor people move to? IDK. To what end do they traffic drugs and guns domestically and internationally to poor neighborhoods? Up for speculation.

Despite You thinking the possible reasons behind such plans are too kooky to take seriously, doesn't mean that the plans do not exist. BTW, every one of those conspiracies, including unity 99's mention of Bana and the Nazi's, are factual and well documented, look it up. Your government has had no choice but to admit to such shi**y acts as infecting South American population with STD's, nasty experiments of mind control and chemical testing on military personnel and the general population, and handing guns to international crime organizations. Only thing is they fess' up after there information gets outed by disgusted insiders (who are ordered to shutup, jailed, ridiculed, or end up dead). Then they go on damage control and blame it on a blundering staff or sum bullsh** lie like that.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Just to add for those researching Syria : Al Jazeera = Qatar, Press TV = Iran. Getting news from those sources is clearly going to be biased. RT news is obviously Russia so they're going to be in favour of Syria/Assad more, then you have the rest of the western junk that backs Al Qaeda militants that they're funding.

Qatar are supposed to have a big interest in seeing Assad go down too, as is Saudi Arabia. So when looking at news reports try to check where they're coming from and what angle they have, it often helps make their reporting a bit clearer. Not sure what the best sources are for Syria as I haven't researched it properly, but there does seem to be quite a few sources on places like twitter that help clear up some of the propaganda, and also what stance certain middle eastern countries are taking with the whole thing. (so you get a better idea of the bigger picture that biased western media won't tell you, as their/our governments are helping prop-up some of those middle-eastern governments and their fascist crap.)

It's just hard working out what's going on a lot of the time, and you're basically stuffed completely if you just use western mainstream media.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Riiiiight.. I can say I have leaked emails from a defense contractor too.. Funny how there is NEVER a shred of evidence of these so-called leaked emails or anything else you fools say for that matter... Stupid is as stupid does.. I'm going to become a con-man and take every bit of monetary and materialistic possessions you gullible, ignorant-minded, lack of logic and reason, no common sense havin' dumbasses have. I LOVE taking money from stupid people.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
Riiiiight.. I can say I have leaked emails from a defense contractor too.. Funny how there is NEVER a shred of evidence of these so-called leaked emails or anything else you fools say for that matter... Stupid is as stupid does.. I'm going to become a con-man and take every bit of monetary and materialistic possessions you gullible, ignorant-minded, lack of logic and reason, no common sense havin' dumbasses have. I LOVE taking money from stupid people.

Another poster who says there is no evidence without spending time looking for evidence. Nice logic.

Here is in my opinion where this stands...

- Emails questionably fake, due to there being 2 of them in the whole archive (one in Syria folder, one in Iran folder)

- BritAm is silent. Did they get hacked and are trying to avoid a class action lawsuit that Stratfor faced for being hacked and having their clients info exposed?

- Iraq folder looks legit. There are no emails in there.

- Many other files look legit, adding to the possibility that this is a PsyOp lined with 99% real information and 1% fake information (emails, potentially)

- So, where did the "legit" Iraq files come from? And the 50+ passport scans including the executives? Was this a real hack for a PsyOp purpose, or was this information and operation done by BritAm themselves?

Any thoughts ATS? Here is a screenshot I have seen floating around...

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

The Brotherhood are CIA. Just google Banna and Nazi. And its all a huge plan to destroy freedoms and liberty and war and end time games from our PTB.

Google? Google? So the myriad of conspiracy websites and anecdotal stories on personal blogs....that is your trusty source of truth? Info Wars? That lunatic Alex Jones that spews ...nay, screams pure speculation and fear mongering?

First, explain to me why this paranoid belief that the "Powers That Be" have an undying agenda to speed the end of times makes ANY sense. Please. Tell me what is in it for them. Why? What do they stand to gain if the entire world is thrown into chaos and disorder? If anything, any remaining people/entities with wealth would be the sole targets. They would be the go to de facto nemesis of the entire world's population. They would essentially be put in a situation where they won't be able to trust anyone or protect their assets/wealth.

The notion that the United States is this evil monster that wants to launch is into WWIII is pure fantasy. In the current climate, such a war would result in economic collapse of most world governments.

It's because most people that infest this site and sites like this live in a contrived fantasy world of " the big bad evil government is just right around the corner ready to inflict death and destruction any minute now" Or that some secret group of rich powerful people are slowly killing the planet and all of it's citizens. Makes TOTAL sense
. If these idiots that believe this s**t would stop and use their brains for just a few minutes they would realize most, if not all this asinine garbage they believe in is nothing but the beliefs of people who are fatally allergic to commonsense, logic, reason, and reality. This place actually used to be somewhat educational years ago, now it's nothing but paranoid, delusional, stubborn hardheaded people who believe it's " their way or the wrong way" The conspiracy theorists have become just as bad as the religious morons.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

Applause. Well said sir

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

It's because most people that infest this site and sites like this live in a contrived fantasy world of " the big bad evil government is just right around the corner ready to inflict death and destruction any minute now" Or that some secret group of rich powerful people are slowly killing the planet and all of it's citizens. Makes TOTAL sense
. If these idiots that believe this s**t would stop and use their brains for just a few minutes they would realize most, if not all this asinine garbage they believe in is nothing but the beliefs of people who are fatally allergic to commonsense, logic, reason, and reality. This place actually used to be somewhat educational years ago, now it's nothing but paranoid, delusional, stubborn hardheaded people who believe it's " their way or the wrong way" The conspiracy theorists have become just as bad as the religious morons.

So according to what standards or parables do you base your logic, reason and reality off of? Do you base it off of the degree of absurdity or unbelievable qualities of an idea? Or do you base it off of FACTS? Reading your post, it seems you are stuck on the crazy notion of a controlling group running the world for their material benefit at the expense of human life, and not the years of evidence pointing towards that. What about what your beloved government has admitted to already? Do you even know the CIA has admitted to using various manipulation tactics to control your perceptions and thoughts through the use of media (they said it was to increase morale and boost positive thought, or sum shi* like that)? What makes it so hard to believe that you have been conditioned to believe certain truth's are nutty?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Again, I can make "legit" official looking documents too... Doesn't mean they are real in anyway, shape, or form. Unless you witnessed these documents being made first hand by these whistleblowers, informants, government contractors ect..ect... these "documents" are nothing but PURE speculation and conjecture. There really, really needs to be a disclaimer on the front page of this site in big bold letters " Website is for entertainment purposes ONLY" , but no, they put a stupid f***ing Samurai Otter or a Sloth that looks like it just slammed herion into it's arm. What a sh***y webdesign this place has had for quite sometime now..The new motto should be " F**k knowledge, embrace ad revenue"...F***ing sellouts

Ok, please do. But make sure the documents involved correlate with real world people, companies, and geo-locations, along with real world events.

Have you even downloaded and looked at the Docs, or are you just speculating? If you have not, then I agree with your "F**k knowledge" part on the motto.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Again, I can make "legit" official looking documents too... Doesn't mean they are real in anyway, shape, or form. Unless you witnessed these documents being made first hand by these whistleblowers, informants, government contractors ect..ect... these "documents" are nothing but PURE speculation and conjecture. There really, really needs to be a disclaimer on the front page of this site in big bold letters " Website is for entertainment purposes ONLY" , but no, they put a stupid f***ing Samurai Otter or a Sloth that looks like it just slammed herion into it's arm. What a sh***y webdesign this place has had for quite sometime now..The new motto should be " F**k knowledge, embrace ad revenue"...F***ing sellouts

Okay, you are saying that these documents provided here are not legit at all, fine. Is credibility compromised for the previously released documents littered throughout hundreds of years of history? If your government released the document, i'm guessing you regard it as completely credible? But what about documents released showing documents containing information were originally withheld, buried and omitted by your government? Information that is told differently on your t.v.? What about further documents showing them do this? What about documents showing them punishing anybody who released said documents? What about documents showing a decades long pattern of this?

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by explorer14

Leaked: The email was allegedly sent from a top official at a British defense contractor...

While I wouldn't be surprised if this were true, I'm having a hard time believing it.

The article has a Sorcha Faal feel to it - in my opinion.

Seems the truth is always hidden under a great big pile of lies anymore.

Plus, the link no longer works! Real trusted source? Why isn't there other news to back it up?
More (trusted) sources or it holds no water!
Makes me think of the commercial where the girl says "if they post it on the internet, it has to be true!"

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wulff

Leaked: The email was allegedly sent from a top official at a British defense contractor...

While I wouldn't be surprised if this were true, I'm having a hard time believing it.

Plus, the link no longer works! Real trusted source? Why isn't there other news to back it up?
Makes me think of the commercial where the girl says "if they post it on the internet, it has to be true!"

If you went through the thread I maybe saw some links posted to the pastebin dump from the hacker. You may have missed it. Anyways, I'm sure you can copy/pasta some phrases into a search engine to find for yourself.

The reason I say that is because there have been at least 4 previous threads on this subject that have been deleted with those links included in the thread.

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The e-mails in question can be downloaded from: p.a.s.t.e.b.i.n.com/Whyvnnd6 (remove unneeded periods) or here password: m[x%]OdN!>E#

The e-mail in question was dated Dec. 24, 2012. There was a chemical attack in Homs (the location mentioned in the e-mail) on the same day seen here

Britam Defense was the contractor that was asked by the Qatari and supported by "Washington." They were supposed to use Ukrainian personnel with the transport the weapons and make a video record of it.

In another leaked e-mail from the same site, Britam is covering logistics for a Saudi invasion of Iran.

edit on 30-1-2013 by XavierSlade because: more links

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouSir

such a war would result in economic collapse of most world governments.
Ummm......Ka-ching You-Sir get a golden star sticker for that sentence because the omelet requires that the eggs be.....broken and beaten. It's not amazing that when you control the recipe and the ingredients what illusion is...served up for consumption.

YouSir

This dude here deserves his/her lifetime beer voucher

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Lots of speculation on whether the emails are real or not.

One thing is interesting.

The OPs source is 404'd.

DailyMail UK

posted on Jan, 30 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wulff

And i wont be surprised if you internalized that commercial which further aids in you not giving any source of information not told to you out of your T.V. as anything valid

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join