It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up And Smell The Street Theater: An ATS Field Guide to Gangstalking.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Definitely simply paranoia and schizophrenia being given a voice by people having access to the internet (20 years ago, you never would have heard of any of this because people didn't have the communication outlets).

What I am wondering is, is the huge uptick in exposure to electromagnetic waves from cell phone towers, etc., causing a reaction in susceptible individuals? It's certainly doing the bees no favors...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

Read my last post ,it decribes electromagnetics like a cell phone can do on the brain.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

I cant get into the way families of perps work within there homes. Lets just say you lose all control of your faimily. No questions basicly. Once your involved you do as your told basicly you only answer to your handler. I have had the misfortune of hanging out with full perp families. And have had quite a few statments made to me like. I drink to forget. I have no sayso anymore. I want my ....... to live a normal life. I realy cant get to deep in this. Take what i jst sayed and let your imaginations run wild. The truth is in fact crazyer then fiction.
to be honest full perp families seem to suffer more then targets. Its a nightmare to watch your family turned into puppets. And others that are twisted lets say love it. For then they can .... cant say no more.
edit on 26-1-2013 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by supergravity

Yea they are cranking it on me i belive. I just endure it. I look at it as traing to make me stronger. Everything i endure i use it as growth exp. Its the only way to get stronger. The more you endure the more things your mind and body can deal with. Experience that most will never get. Hopefully

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pathwalker777

I cant get into the way families of perps work within there homes. Lets just say you lose all control of your faimily. No questions basicly. Once your involved you do as your told basicly you only answer to your handler. I have had the misfortune of hanging out with full perp families. And have had quite a few statments made to me like. I drink to forget. I have no sayso anymore. I want my ....... to live a normal life. I realy cant get to deep in this. Take what i jst sayed and let your imaginations run wild. The truth is in fact crazyer then fiction.
to be honest full perp families seem to suffer more then targets. Its a nightmare to watch your family turned into puppets. And others that are twisted lets say love it. For then they can .... cant say no more.

From what I have been reading, particularly monarch programing, it gets pretty damn deep.

Can you please answer the questions I asked in my other post such as where you learned your information from out side of your own experiences and how you became a general with that grammar?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
My initial impression of all this was that only physical stalking was employed; the perps being deviants with nothing better to do than make people paranoid/angry. One of the comments on a Youtube video mentioned V2K (voice to skull) technology used by perps to mimic the effects of schizophrenia in victims (audible hallucinations). From there I discovered most of these "perps" are working on a completely different level.

Their objectives are as follows,

:Classify human behavior under there manipulation as normal phenomenon.
:Reduce population, through a constant argument between couples, leading to divorce in some cases.
:Make people commit crimes, so they spend their reproductive lives in jails.
:In certain instances they can even cause spontaneous abortion of fetus. The fewer the people the easier the control.
:Make people less humane.

Apparently they work with satellites to target individuals, & the list of things they can do sounds horrific; I'm not even sure I fully accept this as true, but nonetheless. Mind reading, mind/emotional manipulation, poisoning, etc...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I never sayed i was a general. I sayed he told me this is what the do to them so they can retire and live out there days normally. Ie erase there mind and reprogram them. As far as gaining information beside my own experinces. Wow i have scowed the net for the past 15 years. But nothing is realy there about this. Just bits and pices. That help me to see things when they showed up. I have ran into people here and there that have given me infomation randomly. A small storie. When i was at the college going to the church. One day i got approached by 2 people that warned me of the church my wife brought me to. Telling me about how friends of theres got involved completly changed. And other things i got there number. I got another cell phone that looked like mine in another name i kept it hidden. I would use it to talk with them. To keep up to date of the going ons with the orgainsation there. Sadly i got rid of the phone had to. To protect them. So for about 8 months now i have had no contect. And you will be amazed how perps that are not happy about whats happened to them after a few drinks will tell you.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I can assure you all, Xoanan and I are Handlers. We take our role with in the ATS community absolutely serious. Gangstalking is exactly as Xoanan laid before you. Often times, individuals with in the community or social life begin to feel someone is out for them for some reason. We wish nothing more than to expose gangstalking for what it really is. I will admit perhaps, we handled the most recent ATS TI thread a little brash, and I did begin to feel a little bad playing the fantasized role of handler. Many of you in our community have seen me defend the rights of mental illness and attempt to bring light to those that have common misconceptions about mental illnesses.

T.I.'s may come on our site truly believing they are being stalked, how ever it is my current thought with experience of those coming to our community they are looking for attention, or rather to spread the idea of gangstalking to other individuals to induce paranoia amongst those, vulnerable to such things. It could become rather easy to fall into this pattern of behavior if one exhibits paranoid behavior to begin with. For instance those suffering from psychosis, schizophrenia, social disorders, medication issues, delusions etc could quite easily stumble upon the idea of Gangstalking and Tada, the victim is born. Not of government intent, but a cruel hoax that could have originated anywhere.

It seems more often than not the victims of "gangstalking" are victims no less than of their own minds. The idea comes from various sources online, and the more a " TI " looks into things the worse it appears to get from them. As they delve deeper into the exploration of the phenomena and it's " subtle practices, " they begin to draw more and more connections with meaningless actions.

As the videos of supposed victims show, these are really everyday people doing everyday things. They see headlights flashed at them and assume they are being stalked, when this could be another driver signalling a tail light is out, there's a speed trap ahead, a bump in the road that gave the impression that they flashed their lights when in fact they did not.

Seeing people wearing the same colored shirts, this one gets me. How many colors of shirts are there? How many people live in your community, what is the likeliness you will see people wearing the same color in the streets. The TI chooses the color significant to him, say red. He begins to look around in the paranoia he perpetuates and he notices, 1, 2, 3, 5, 10 people wearing red. OMG, they are after me.

Back to hand signals, we have all made the mistake of thinking someone is gesturing to us. A wave, someone pointing in a direction. If someone points at something we always look when we notice. We are curious by nature and want to know why someone has pointed at something. It could be quite easy to misconstrue a point in our general direction, as being directed at us if we are suffering from paranoia or delving deeply into the concept of gang stalking.

Often times the victims of said gang stalking are not of significant importance, and claim they are being perpetrated for a number of reasons. Many individuals really are no less of importance than the average individual. UNLESS of course they come to ATS, which of course tends to come along with claims of secret government organizations, companies, military or police. It is incredibly hard to prove who you are on an anonymous community such as ATS, and the paranoid can use their paranoia to defend this any further. I'm not anything significant, and I'm not about to post personal documents online to verify my identity nor would you. It's foolish, the world is filled with creeps, and leaving my name, address, license, school documents untouched and verifiable on an insecure source such as ATS is a foolish thing to do.

Many times we will see TI, in extreme cases claiming their own families, co-workers, friends are part of the gang stalking fantasy. These are no less than cases of extreme paranoia and delusions. There may be some instances where the distrust towards co-workers and family are just, but claiming they are part of some government control group or secret society is a stretch at best.

I understand many of us, and even myself believe there may be more to the government than we are aware, I how ever have a hard time believing they would employ millions of people with jobs, families, friends, companies etc to harass millions of TI's all over the country 24/7. Think of the amount of money said organization would cost, the waste of valuable resources all to harass an average Joe. It's an enormous amount of work to learn the ins and outs of a persons daily life, not that it can not be done, but it seems foolish to go after an average Joe in such a way for expressing contradictory thoughts. It's far easier to allow society to shun them on their own for their claims against popular belief.

Xoanan, sorry for being late, we could have played it up.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

You mention massive amount of resources. Its not as great as you would think. This is done within the group. Say sayed manager hooks you up with a good job. Contractor groups move and get paid for there crews thru granted jobs. They have there people set up in the top positions. As well as friendly favors. It is mainly a target and assimilation program. More people more free resources.
And btw this thread is for damag control i am talking about things your not going to find on the net.
Everthing i am saying is true....
i will be gaged
In fact i want to be gaged. My life the way i want it for my mouth. Should be fair.
And i am not asking for much. Basicly to have a corner and be left alone as well as anyone involved with me.
And a job in a corner somewhere.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This was a very informative thread. It helped me understand all of the derogatory terms that have cropped up on forum boards, such as troll.

I have a very close person in my life who went through a very bad divorce. She was stalked during the time of the divorce by her husband, and when they were separated it was bad. Even after the divorce it continued, until she had been bullied into selling back most of her divorce settlement. (Properties with income coming in on them, through contract.) Once he'd gotten back what he felt she didn't deserve, he pretty much left her alone. But the damage was done.

Now she is exactly as those in the videos. She believes that everyone is out to get her. She believes that she is watched constantly. She believes that she is given messages through the radio. She still believes he watches her. She has no faith left in society, because they never kept him from doing that to her, even though she reported it. But it all had a singular point of reference, it was a reaction to the horrors her ex-husband put her through during and directly after the divorce process.

This woman is my mother. That man was my step-father, and the go between my brother. People really don't understand how mentally detrimental it can be to have a bully on your butt, harassing you to get out of you what they want. And the effects such harassment can cause once they abandon their victim after they get what they are after. Particularly when there are children to use as the go between, to get themselves through the door.

This is not to say, the government doesn't have operatives that do watch people. I believe they do. But, I don't believe, they are watching my mother. Now, my brother, considering his gun collection...that I could believe. My mom - no.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Yeah, I remember watching most of these videos on Youtube and most of the time, people that think that are T.I. are invading. They film people as if staring perpetually, take pictures of them and even harass them verbally. So, the ones that play the victims end up being the stalkers!!

I believe stalking exists but you have to be someone that's whether an activist or a whistleblower that actually did things. Not someone looking at conspiracy sites that think it's enough to get stalked.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Schizophrenia.

Please get help for it.

The delusions you have are not real.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon

How we roll

The methods that are scripted for use by Perps include, but are not limited to, the following:

Community Notifications

These are simply the notifications that go out to inform Handlers and their Perps that a T.I. Has arrived either in the neighborhood or workplace.

Street Theater

This term refers to all of the activity that a T.I. Might encounter in day to day life that they attribute to GS. All Street Theater has the same purpose: to let the T.I know in no uncertain terms that they are being watched, 24/7, everyday.

...More to come
edit on 26-1-2013 by Xoanon because:

with respect - this is the most ridiculous video I have ever seen - he is driving to walmart and having a paranoid attack - no way were those people 'gang stalking ' him. I think that man needs some help for his mental health issues. It is sad.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I see the OP has changed avatars from the clearly "perp" avatar yesterday. ("Perp" as in the OP thread's definition.)

I see a TI has been "invited" to this thread.

Then, I see www.abovetopsecret.com... admissions AND a reference to another thread.

OP - you have claimed being handler, then not handler, then sleepy bye for handlers, then not a handler, then your "buddy" role player here shows up and claims you are both handlers.

I found the "other thread" which had been closed. www.abovetopsecret.com... and it was started by the same person who was "invited" to this thread.

I think that the two ATS members colluding to play head games on an already inflicted person is cruel and BELOW the ATS standard. You two should cease and desist and apologize to the third party for USING him and you should never EVER do that again.

Shame of you both!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Based on some credible articles and documentaries I've seen, gangstalking sounds like stuff Scientology has mastered and practices frequently.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

I think that the two ATS members colluding to play head games on an already inflicted person is cruel and BELOW the ATS standard. You two should cease and desist and apologize to the third party for USING him and you should never EVER do that again.

Hello Trexter,

There has been no collusion. Other than me sending links to multiple members, including one moderator that was asked in advance about the prudence of a thread like this, there was absolutely no collusion of any sort with any member. I send out heads up U2Us for my threads all the time.

pathwalker777 was not one of these members. He U2Ud me himself, reminding me that he was a true ti, and so forth. I wrote a simple and warm reply to him, hoping to make him feel comfortable enough to post, or not; as he chose, along with a polite request that he pay careful attention to blocking and spelling and grammar. I did indeed encourage him to post if he wished to do so. If you have a suggestion for another way that I may have accommodated his request, I am all ears.

Of all the people that I have not colluded with, I wish that I had with Hijnks. I simply would have sent the same cautioning U2U that I did to a couple of other members, and perhaps Hijinks would not have invested so much time in his post. Which I have yet to read. The member's name is Hijinks, Trexter, I have no control over that, nor did I commit one iota of energy to try.

Did I know that kind pathwalker777 and his friend were on the forum? Of course I did, and three days ago I knew as much about gangstalking as anyone else, nothing. So I wanted to do a thread. Thanks for posting on it.

I am also sorry that my avatar changes upset you, I do it all the time. like for the Ant thread I did, I used an avatar from 'Them', when I do Lovecraft stuff, I have avatars for that too.

Listen, Trexter. Do you know why I am taking the time to write this to you? Because I remember last year when we met on the solanaceous plant thread I created, and you challenged me there and liked you for it. But you don't remember me because I changed my avatar.

So,

To: Trexter Ziam. Charles1952. jaws1975.

I'm sorry.
edit on 26-1-2013 by Xoanon because:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Actuly ty for defending me but i am quiet happy to have been able to post my information.
At lest i was able to show up for no other ti showed up to defend our situations.
And i was able with inside information on how there main group works.
there goals. Tools they use. Why they dont need massive resources. There already there.
and i got to warn everyone about what the gov is doing to everyone slowly.
and i told everyone what to learn to protect themselfs.
I am in no way afflicted with any mental illness.
I have had conformation of events happening me. Others that have seen what i have.
Hospital reports. Vidoes seen with my own eyes and things i just cant talk about.
like the day the cops gassed me the neborirs asked.why the cops came over.
its your families i worrie about they already took mine down.
My stance who care if you belive me. But learn hypno and conversational hypno.
You and all.family members. Who cares. If you learn it and it never happens to you.
You and your family will have one great edge over everyone eles around you.
Unless they read my threads and are prepared for you to lol.
get it. People learn it and you dont who is the tool???

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I apologize as well. I'm glad Pathwalker777 is here of his or her own volition.

Stalking is real, gang stalking is real, and then there are delusions of persecution.

I hope we carry on learning about these with no more role playing. Just the facts please.

Thank you all!

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Also it has been sayed befoe so i will clear this up. I have no friend on ats. And less then 2 in life now. I have talked to a few people in u2. But no setups on any threads.
personaly this thread was debated in a very respectable way i felt.
I give complet respect to all who particapated.
And i to can not at lest admit that some people do have mental trama.
but dont dismiss people out of hand. If there you friends or loved one s rember
Maby just maby your not able to see it. And the off chance one day you do
you wont have to sit here for hours begging forgiveness to a friend being totaly scrwed over.
If we go by there handbooks now adays i think we will all find out we got something by there standereds

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Would it be possible for ATS to delve in to whatever resources they have at hand to help find bonafide assistance programs and links to professionals with a special interest in this phenomenon?

I am going to go ahead now and begin to post about some of the websites and organizations that I feel contribute to the confusion and dis-ease.

I'll give it, 20 minutes or so. This is a group effort now so I will wait for input.

Thanks again to everyone involved.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join