It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a true ti thats figured it all out before they find a way to gag me

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Well title says it all. If your in this as a ti heres your chance to get some true info. Most on the net are turned perps. Its basicly a recruitment program.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pathwalker777

What's a "ti"?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Learner

Targeted individual.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

What have you figured out, and why do you think your a ti?
edit on 23/1/2013 by Grimmley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

What certain information has made you a targeted individual..and by recruitment program do you mean that the knowing of the information is done to, for example, lure individuals into the scheme? And if they don't accept, then they are to cover their tracks or risk being eliminated?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
ah ha ! here you are !!!!!!! better run ! they are coming for you !!!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Learner

What certain information has made you a targeted individual..and by recruitment program do you mean that the knowing of the information is done to, for example, lure individuals into the scheme? And if they don't accept, then they are to cover their tracks or risk being eliminated?

Ya...what this person has said above...I want to know all of those things too...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimmley

I could right a book about what all i have found out. Depending on areas about 3 out of 7 people are involved as perps. On the inside its all about open sex. Hummm. Its a show of force to make you frear into submit. And the main lines are thru the church. They hypno you into obedience. They teach perps to use hypno. They use hypno to remove your feelings of compassion for targets. Its ran by the goverment. Basicly ask direct questions. My last 3 girlfriends where perps. One became my now exwife. Odd having a girlefriend that odeys someone other then you and her. I also have found out they hypno perps into beliving there church leader is a prophet. Its truly some sick crap.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by pathwalker777

I could right a book about what all i have found out. Depending on areas about 3 out of 7 people are involved as perps. On the inside its all about open sex. Hummm. Its a show of force to make you frear into submit. And the main lines are thru the church. They hypno you into obedience. They teach perps to use hypno. They use hypno to remove your feelings of compassion for targets. Its ran by the goverment. Basicly ask direct questions. My last 3 girlfriends where perps. One became my now exwife. Odd having a girlefriend that odeys someone other then you and her. I also have found out they hypno perps into beliving there church leader is a prophet. Its truly some sick crap.

did you used to be Mormon like me ?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Do you know of any who monitor sites like these...so that if ti's like you appear and reveal things, then we who have questioned will also be targeted?

And what do you know of the one who claimed to be an Insider (AC 13), and all of the things that the person said?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Life experiences is how i know i am a ti. Its truly a waste getting into how i know. I am looking to help people answsers to there questions. To help ti s before i get gaged

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

reply to post by caladonea

Life experiences is how i know i am a ti. Its truly a waste getting into how i know. I am looking to help people answsers to there questions. To help ti s before i get gaged

why are you making everything a riddle ? and making us ask questions ? just spill the beans already , that is why you came here right ? come on with it already

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Learner

I dont know about ac 13.. but i to saw the inside rim. I was in there perp school. They where trying to soft recrute me but i shut them down. Need to read up on ac 13. Where do i find his stuff. Basicly i am not into this free love crap so it messed everything up for them as far as tempting me in lol. I know i ran across a talk shoe thing with agent 9 and everything she sayed was right. But yea most are perps. Once you figure it all out you can spot it clear as day. See one of there tools is hoplessness and fear they keep pushing it. Best thing to do when you get targeted is accept everythi g is theres .. motto should quickly become everything is nothing and nothing is everything. Its twisted i know. But once you getting and set your self up to lose it all. You are become self empowered realy messes them up. And dont fear them. No need to your safe. Its pyscholgical war fare on you

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Dude i have been spilling the beans allover ats pull up my profile read all my post for the past 2 weeks.
why i now have this question and aswers thread up.
edit on 23-1-2013 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

First and foremost, what exactly is a perp?Second, what makes you a target? I'm not looking for a generic answer like you just know some things. I want to know what is is you specifically know? IE: Names, places, and events.Third, for being a target you certainly have the writing ability of someone in the 7th grade. One would figure that any institution/group that would be targeting people who know these "truths" wouldn't waste their time on someone who can't even come close to articulating this information in an educated manner.You still could possibly sway my opinion, but as of now I'm calling this thread utterly useless, with absolutely no valid information.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

The Insider material may be found with a search on the web: "The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider"
How are you still alive, being a targeted individual?
You are either very alert, or you have info on something that is not that threatening to those whom seem to target you.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Think of me as a machine in this particular post. I have no opinion. I don't condemn or praise. I am trying to report only what I see.

I have read both of your threads. They appear contradictory and use words in a non-normal way. There may be many reasons for this, and I have no opinion on how likely they are. Here are some:

You might be an attention seeker.
You might be preparing us for some future thread.
You might have brain damage.
You might have a mental illness.
You might be involved in something which defies logic and description. (In that case, writing about it successfully will be difficult if not impossible.)

I have at this time stoped running. And am wating for them to interact with me directly. But thats what i have been trying to make happen for years. Truth is something it seems these people dont value. Well a honest choice would be a welcomed change lol. But i think after 18 years i belive i have earned the right to the answer to my question.
If you have not had interaction with them for eighteen years, perhaps there is no longer any need for you to be concerned.

There is much to be explored here, but I won't intrude further unless asked.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Instead of you helping us, maybe we can help you.

By asking you to turn on some kind of spell check or something.
Sorry, I had to, I can barely read your sentences without getting irritated

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952
My spelling has nothing to do with if i have info or not. I have been a target for a long time. And they dont wack people maby in extream cases. I wont give out names and places. Because i belive thats what will get me in hot water. But the info i provide can give you the insight to figure out who they are. Trust me most will flock to discredit me. Funny after i put this post up i completly lost my carrier and data for say 30 mins never happened to me here before lol. Dude they wont go away my whole family is involved. They have all done the who is who hand sign in front of me. Thinking i had not figured it out. That is something eles i wont post.

edit on 24-1-2013 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Oh God, honestly. every time there is one of 'these' threads I wish to the heavens they would learn to spell, punctuate, paragraph.. just the basics would be great. Because I am constantly reminded on A.T.S. that "Aliens" are far more advanced that an us humans, if that were the case then surely they would have the knowledge to communicate clearly.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join