It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up And Smell The Street Theater: An ATS Field Guide to Gangstalking.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

If you dont belive me test this for yourself. Learn hypnosis. Then learn conversational hypnosis. Then play around with it. Then come back here and lets talk about how easy this is to do. Then we can ask ourselfs humm why would the feds not be doing this???
And did you know to get a job with the cia and fbi you have to let them hypnotize you.
edit on 26-1-2013 by pathwalker777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by pathwalker777

Nevermind again. See my last post. It doesn't matter what I say.
edit on 26-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I would like to post a couple of more things before sleepy-time-for-Handlers.

The first is Alex Jones. As far as I am concerned this caller is throwing Alex a softball. But I think that this video also reveals something profound.

You will hear Alex say these things (I paraphrase)...

At the beginning:

"China is the biggest reported owner of U.S. debt. Wikileaks has shown that China is running most of the policy and they have teamed up with the Big banks to take us over".

Nation-level gang stalking?

Starting at 2:40

When asked about his opinion on gang stalking by a caller that has revealed that he is a T.I....

"There are moves by the government for secret mind control operations. There are mind control experiments going on at mental health institutions everywhere. There are cases of government harassment against people." "But also, there is a lot of paranoia and schizophrenia." "I, myself, have attracted that, obviously, with some people and they'll show up or see me on the street..."

You mean, like, Street Theater, Alex? I kid, I believe that Alex's heart is in the right place on this one. I just think it is interesting that once one notices the format, or template, as I have been calling it, it kinda jumps out at ya. Reminds me of primitive witchcraft in a way.

Here is the video...

edit on 26-1-2013 by Xoanon because:

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
And finally, as an incitement to get everyone to stick around for more, tomorrow we will be checking out some of the 'foundations' and 'institutions' that have sprung up to 'help' people trapped, living as T.I.s.

Much thanks to everyone for your participation.

Sleep well.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

The very concept of it makes no sense though. The afflicted person is going to think he is sitting in a room full of people clowning him. Everyone will think the same thing and everyone will be looking at everyone else and every look will be considered evidence that everyone is right!

I suggest they try going to a support group for something unrelated. So they can at least maybe talk to some sympathetic ears and get some advice and help, and they can feel like they have deceived the threat they feel (depending on the level) and maybe get some good advice (being, please see a doctor, take a risk and trust someone even if you feel like you are risking your life by trusting a medical professional go against your instincts once, the possibility that it could improve your life is worth the risk).
edit on 26-1-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Yo Xo! Interesting thread.

A friend of mine went through this around 2001 and it was messy stuff - not a lot of fun. He ended up moving back with his parents and they had to lock away all the sharps in the house. While it lasted, the world was all theatre to him. The sequence of colours of passing cars were sending him secret signals from the forces that were targeting him. I remember two police cars passing us in opposite directions and they passed exactly where we were walking along. It meant nothing to me and freaked him out completely as his mind-state could not conceive that a coincidence can be devoid of meaning.

-'Brighting'. Perps flash their lights at the T.I. at all times of the day to let the T.I. know they are being watched.

It's funny but I had a few doubting moments about this last year. Over a period of weeks I was 'flashed' for no apparent reason. I checked my lights were working and that nothing had been caught up on the undercarriage. It was a briefly unpleasant period of time whereby I was in a dark mood and prone to a chattering of irrational thoughts. The period has passed.

Anyway, the explanation to the 'flashing' is more than likely the changes in technology in the motor industry. We have brighter bulbs and the image of headlights is at an increasingly shallow rake. This means that when some cars (low-profile tyres etc) with the brighter bulbs go over a pothole or uneven road surface, they appear to flash their high-beams very briefly.

Similarly, on any reasonable trip, I'll 'flash' a number of cars because I have a policy of letting cars out of side-streets and at junctions. I stop traffic to let people cross busy roads and flash to let them know they can cross. It'll be 1000s of times a year and the odds that some paranoid character has perceived a 'flash' as a secret signal directed at them are probably pretty good.

A mind that is attuned to seeing and seeking patterns and picking up secret signals from shady forces will be unable to accept these explanations. What passes before their eyes and senses is the theatre of a masked ball with all dancers focused on them only.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

So basicly your all saying. I saw to deep into getting gassed by the cops in my own home. The fbi trying to hypnosis me was a daydream. Live video in a cop car of the house i was staying in must of been swamp gass. And slew of other direct crazy stuff. Maby when i oded and went to the hospitel i was sleepwalking having a nightmare and they just gave me a bed and a hugh doctor bill for giggles. And added the ambulance bill because i would not know i sleep walked about 10 miles. And dont forget people completly change there personalitys over night. And orgies at church is the new christianity the pope cant hide it much longer. Damn i must of had it all wrong. Sorry guys. For i must not be capable to know what has happened to me. Just protect your families from hypnotism.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

I can sympathise with you and hope things improve in your life.

I mean that sincerely.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Agreed. I readrecently that schizophrenia has reached epidemice proportions in the US. If true than there is a high likliehood that groups of schizoprenics converge and take part in a mass delusion. ATS serves this function well as there ae surely many of them here. A bigger question is what is causing this outbreak of schizophrenia. Something in the water? Air? Our food? Or is it the bombardment of suggestion by the media. Getting a little schizo just thinking about it. I really hope that we as a people can figure it out because if we do not then we could surely self destruct.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The paranoia effect comes into play with this. TIs often start to think everyone is stalking them becuase the few, which can be many, cause them to think that. And the perps rely on family members skeptical behaviors to cause them to thnk family memers are against them. there are other things happening as well but it's difficult to explain to the layman who is not wanting to have this come upon them. Be careful, it's a vicious cycle of people who don't understand what they are doing to reality. They are more dangerous than they know.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
something like this happened to me over 20 years ago. i was 33 years old at the time. little did i know, i had brainstem encephalitis. when the first odd thing happened, it triggered a hyper attention to detail. nothing was coincidental. everything had meaning. it got progressively worse till i went into a full blown coma. when i woke up from the coma, i was surprised to hear i'd been out like a light for 5 days, on total life support. but before the coma, those were some rough days. i was absolutely sure i was being stalked. took years to recover from the trauma caused by the idea, so even if none of it was true, i thought it was true so i had all the effects of a person going thru severe post trauma. entire thing nearly ruined my marriage, too.

today, i'm very sympathetic to people who are suffering with any kind of mental condition, because it's not well understood, is perhaps one of the most painful things a person can experience, and has been more a subject of derision and comedy than it should be.

to clarify: encephalitis is caused when nerves in the brain become infected. once the infection was eradicated, the problems subsided, although the residual post trauma was still an issue.
edit on 26-1-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Unless you are properly "diagnosed" , as you were, I don't think people will ever know if they have a problem. I am glad this isn't a epidemic hysteria. I think some, without actually having ANY mental problems, believe this.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pathwalker777

Also how i know perps are hypnoed into not having compassion. The emotional strain i have put on perps put with me is so designed normal people would not be able to be part of it. They remove emotions. See my life is all by design now. I have learned so much about them that i use this knowlage to attack the psyche of there perps. I also plant seeds thru npl now as well.
And btw as i have seen in the past few years. Anyone that hands off there wifes.. husbands.. girl or boyfriends.
Children or family members to be reprogramed. Is not anyone i want in my life. I cant understand how someone could do such a thing. What kind of people are you.

Lets say your not trolling.
How EXACTLY do they go about getting to your family?
Its hard to see how they could get your loved ones to poison you.
Could it be that they are putting these delusions in your head to pull you apart from your family, isolate you.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Well how they turn family aginst you. One they have a strangle hold on the economy. Its ran by our gov. 2 if the fbi shows up and tells a storie its amazing how many people will belive it and go along. 3 people who truly know anything about them. Not just ti. But realy know fear them. They mostly recruit tho. My sister was recruted before me and my exwife split it was a setup. I sat at a table before people relized i knew the hand sign. And watched my siter say lets do this so we all know. And everyone did the hand sign. But me i was keeping quiet about it playing stupied.
My sister was recruted to help them recrute people thru.... cant say that part... she got group member privileges as well as financial help.
And heres what realy makes me wounder. With alot of people beliving in mk ultra. And lets not forget the church act... and if i saw it and been thru it. You can be sure i am not the only one that has seen it. Why do i seem to be the only one warning everyone to protect there families from mass mind control. And telling people how to protect themselfs and families by just learning something that lats say even if i am wrong would deffintly give you and your families and edge in life.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
It's not the government, it is organized religion.

Who wants to get rid of public schools? Organized religion.

What specific group has vastly expanded in population in the US over the last couple of decades? Catholics.

Remember, as the center of attention, you can play the perps like a conductor with an orchestra. These perps are not mentally stabile, so take the upper hand. Handle the handler.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

It's funny but I had a few doubting moments about this last year. Over a period of weeks I was 'flashed' for no apparent reason. It was a briefly unpleasant period of time whereby I was in a dark mood and prone to a chattering of irrational thoughts. The period has passed.

A mind that is attuned to seeing and seeking patterns and picking up secret signals from shady forces will be unable to accept these explanations. What passes before their eyes and senses is the theatre of a masked ball with all dancers focused on them only.

Thank you Kandinsky,

There is a great difference, in my opinion, between those that run like hell from the uncomfortable and those that run directly in to it. I greatly appreciate your candid posts and in the spirit of that I will share too.

Yes, under certain kinds of stress, I have found that my internal dialogue can become somewhat similar to what I have discovered is happening with these folks that claim to be T.I.s. At least I feel and think I am experiencing the rudimentary type of thinking and ideation that could lead to 'getting stuck like that'. I suppose if I did not identify with them on some level, then I probably would not have been interested enough to put this thread together.

Which causes me at the moment to want to do a little damage control.

To All

I am not a 'Handler', please read through at least my first three posts or you are going to miss quite a bit of what I am getting at and what this thread has to offer. Thanks.

So, thanks again, Kandinky, I know that there is a similar societal and psychological mechanism that allows this phenomenon to flourish and I suspect that it is deeply related to the same mechanisms that allow for the UFO phenomenon, amongst many other 'phenomenon'. I intend to get to that in more depth soon. If I am not mistaken, Valle had a bit to say about people experiencing strange phenomenon and found a distinct correlation between that and certain types of psychological stress.

Thanks very much for contributing.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Not appreciated! If you want to start a thread informing people of gangstalking fine, but you pretending to be someone you are not wasn't necessary. It seems clear now that it wasn't even about gangstalking as much as it was about paranoid people. ATS is confusing enough trying to navigate the disinfo posters and threads.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Paranoia is a terrible thing, but once you understand its roots, you can root it out, and come to the understanding that no. Nobody is out to get you, you're not being stalked.

The roots of paranoia lie somewhere between narcissism and boredom. Your self-worth is low, so you must have a way to give yourself worth. What better way to do that then think everybody is, in a concerted effort, stalking you? And when your boredom is high, what better way to end that boredom then always being on your toes, recording people on the street and propagating your paranoia on the internet?

If you realize these two things are what's happening to you, then this whole gangstalking thing quickly falls apart, as it does if you're NOT paranoid and you listen to people claim the world is out to get them.
edit on 26-1-2013 by ManjushriPrajna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by pathwalker777
reply to post by Infi8nity

Well how they turn family aginst you. One they have a strangle hold on the economy. Its ran by our gov. 2 if the fbi shows up and tells a storie its amazing how many people will belive it and go along. 3 people who truly know anything about them. Not just ti. But realy know fear them. They mostly recruit tho. My sister was recruted before me and my exwife split it was a setup. I sat at a table before people relized i knew the hand sign. And watched my siter say lets do this so we all know. And everyone did the hand sign. But me i was keeping quiet about it playing stupied.
My sister was recruted to help them recrute people thru.... cant say that part... she got group member privileges as well as financial help.
And heres what realy makes me wounder. With alot of people beliving in mk ultra. And lets not forget the church act... and if i saw it and been thru it. You can be sure i am not the only one that has seen it. Why do i seem to be the only one warning everyone to protect there families from mass mind control. And telling people how to protect themselfs and families by just learning something that lats say even if i am wrong would deffintly give you and your families and edge in life.

You said

"Children or family members to be reprogramed. Is not anyone i want in my life. I cant understand how someone could do such a thing. What kind of people are you."

Could you elaborate on this? Particularly the children part, parents are involved from the start?

I am confused.

You said in your first post, when referring to the FBI agents running into you at the fishing hole.
"He told me this is what they do to generals and high ups that know to much when they retire. "

You wear a general yet your grammar is not so good. No offense, my grammar is horrible as well.
I would think a general's grammar would consist of much larger words, proper punctuation, spelling and sentence forming. I understand English is not every thing, its only a skill but in the army's eyes you are representing the USA.

Other then your own experiences how did you come across learning the information you know about T.I'S

edit on 26-1-2013 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

For more than 50 years governments have tried to affect the brains of there own and of other countries.from the woodpecker signal from Russia to psychotronics MADE TO DRIVE SOMEONE INTO SIMULATED MENTAL ILLNESS. I am an electronic eng. and have developed a counter measure and HAVE CURED 16 PEOPLE.
It is a simple idea that interferes with the psychotronics.
I am not saying all paranoid people are being targeted but it could be a large percent as they need many subjects to perfect weapons as you see at the top of my post from the AIR FORCE.
edit on 26-1-2013 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join