It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Alex Jones legit? Or a well placed TPTB pawn?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vaedur
Alex Jones is just after lining his pockets by preying on the stupid. That is all. Sell them expensive gold and water filtration systems after he scares them half to death.

This. His business plan is simple: It is a Fear-based plan. Scare the hell out of people, then sell them what they need to protect themselves from the Fear you are peddling.
edit on 1-2-2013 by Leonidas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GokuVsSuperman0

So who do you like more than alex jones?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

So far ive read a lot of people analyzing his personality but i havent seen anyone truly debunk his content with any proof.

If he is what you say he is support what you say with proof, otherwise ill continue to think what i think.

And to the poster who said, "who is better"? I agree with your point completely.

Step up to the plate people, if your better that is.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I respect anyone and everyone's right to their opinion on the guy. I know what it means to a conspiracy buff to have someone to look up to but I have always thought AJ is controlled opposition. That's just my opinion. It's a gut feeling. Nothing more.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Alex Jones is an idiot and a hack. I doubt the government would find him useful for anything. If they offered, I'm sure he'd do it. He's about as self-absorbed as anyone could ever be.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Is Joe Rogan a CIA plant? Because if Alex Jones is so is Rogan....

If you dont know what i mean youtube alex jones and joe rogan.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I have seen quite a few articles on infowars that were completely untrue. Some of what AJ says is untrue. He is a scare mongering loudmouth... He does what he does for money. Thats the bottom line.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Interesting how easily extreme terms are thrown around these days.

An "idiot" is technically a classification for a grade of mental retardation.

There's no chance in hell that AJ is mentally retarded. Does he have the intellect of NC?? No way.

AJ is a character. He's the real deal, as in an individual who seems to defy all the ridiculous labels.

On his worst day he's as if an obese woman on her period trying to push a watermelon out his bung hole.

At his best he's pointing out more truth than fallacy, and getting a lot of minds who are new to the CT scene on board.

People usually graduate from his ramblings onto their own research. There's a limit to how much awareness you can acquire from AJ without beginning to do more harm to your psyche than good.

I think a chunk of his ramblings are ... off ... paranoid/nutter, but some of his connections are fairly well put together.

Not an idiot, not a genius. Just a guy with perhaps above average intellect, who is passionate and sells his business well.

Perhaps there was a time where he was more patriot than businessman, but it seems most people end up succumbing to the spotlight and get bought out, whether they realize it or not. I think he's way passed his prime.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Considering he stepped into the Mainstream to rile up people over 1776 commencing again if you try to take their weapons then disappears back into the Internet like nothing... tells you something..

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Reply to post by onequestion

All you need to do is start fact checking everything he says. Everything thats on his website. Noone has to prove anything to you when you can simply fact check for yourself. You owe yourself the truth buddy. Its easy enough to search on ATS alone and see whats pointed out as false, which came from his site, or his mouth.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Video #2 was priceless. Some local radio station sandwiches a rebroadcast of his nonsense between two shows I like.

It's good to see he is in love with himself off the air as much as on.

Sometimes, when I'm bored, when he says "New World Order" I say "Satan" and it fits perfectly. He's just taking old preacher scripts and changing out the demon.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Alex Jones is obviously a Vatican Warlock Assassin.

Jones claims to be open minded, but always dismisses any stories related to extra-terrestrial life.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuttle

why?

Please explain.

Alex is legit. But you have to realize. He has a radio show and he has to make it entertaining to keep people interested.

Otherwise you will have a boring seminar.
edit on 16-3-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join