Like many people, sometimes when I'm bored, I like to download some pics from the Curiosity mission and look them over. First thing I want to say is
that I'm not one of those people that finds something in every picture I look at. I've looked over hundreds of pictures from Mars and in 98% of
them, I see absolutely nothing that looks unusual to me. This is why this one image interests me so much.
After going through so many pictures and not seeing anything that seemed out of place, I come across this one and see so many things out of place that
I don't know where to start. In fact, after hours of analyzing this image, it honestly looks like an archaeological site to me. There are just so
many objects that seem "unnatural".
I'm going to highlight 13 items in this image that I find the most interesting, but honestly, there are probably at least that many more things in
this image that I'm not going to point out. I figure if anyone is interested, you can download the original image yourself.
One thing I will point out is, I found another image that shows a small section of this larger image. That image is annotated with a measurement,
which when I applied it to this larger image, would suggest that this entire image is only around 20 ft from right to left according to NASA. It would
also indicate that most every object I'm going to point out is only a cm or two in size. Not to go off on a tangent, but my crazy conspiracy side,
tends to think that NASA lies about the scale of the images in order to throw people off. Looking over this image, it's just hard to believe that
some of the objects I'm looking at in pretty good detail aren't much larger than piece of sand according to NASA. Anyway, whether or not you believe
the following objects are extremely tiny or not, they are still interesting to me and hopefully to you as well.
Here is a link to where you can download the original image to follow along if you'd like:
I recommend the full resolution TIFF file.
I have made this guide for you to follow along with me on the original image if you choose to download it.
1. Here we have an object that looks to me like a perfect isosceles triangle. with the top point at the bottom right.
2. Cube like object sticking out of the ground. Looks almost like iron or steel to me.
3. Two interesting objects to me in this picture. The one on the left especially. To me, this looks exactly like a petrified wooden beam sticking up
out of the ground.
100% Zoom of area.
700% Zoom on the "wooden beam"
700% Zoom of object on the right.
4. This area appears to me to have carved images or writing of some kind, including something that looks a lot like the number two.
100% Zoom of area.
500% Zoom of area.
1000% Zoom of diamond shape.
100% Zoom of "number two"
5. This just looks like something unnatural. It looks carved, almost like some kind of tool or part of one.
6. Gold Veins?
Compare to this image of a gold vein on Earth.
7. This to me looks like either a carved image of something or a fossilized creature of some kind. It definitely doesn't look like an ordinary rock
to me whatever it is.
8. Not too far away from the last object, we find this object which has a very similar carved out area on it.
9. Ok, I hate to use the word "reptilian", but this does look very much to me like a reptile like head of some kind. I hesitated to include this,
but the more I looked at it, the more it just looks like parts of it are carved to me.
10. This area seems to have several things going on. A 'panel" of some kind sticking up as well as several objects that appear carved to me.
300% Zoom of 'panel" and object on the left.
600% Zoom of object on the right top. Looks almost like a statue of some kind turned over. Notice the perfect triangle base.
11. This doesn't look like anything in particular to me, it just seems out of place and unnatural for some reason.