It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JP Morgan CEO: " You Don't Need To Know How Banking Works, Just Shut Up and Pay Us."

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I"m unable to pop the video directly in here as it's not supported.

Video Here

Effectively this clown is stating that banking is far too complex to understand and that it's not important that we know what's going on. That we have faith in what bankers tell us is the truth and to just shut up and pay the damn fees.

This is exactly why we must remove bankers from seats of power. They clearly live in a delusional world where they are considered above you, in every respect. All others are surfs, intellectually inferior and not worthy of an explanation of the systems they've been forced into.

~Tenth
edit on 1/23/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Banks are the religion after all.

Have faith.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I agree 100%, and have been since I joined ATS. All one has to do is watch The American Dream on YouTube to get a rough history. They are the scum of the earth and need to be removed, ASAP.

edit on 23-1-2013 by MrUncreated because: (no reason given)

Was going to include the video, but they've added something that didn't used to be there (something against the rules). But just about everyone on ATS probably knows the video I'm talking about.
edit on 23-1-2013 by MrUncreated because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

One of these days, soon I hope, we'll all just stop paying.... Then what will they do? They don't know how to grow a garden, or set up an electrial grid, or fix thier own car, or how to take care of a horse.... Hell, they probably don't know how to go to walmart and buy their own toilet paper!

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Until the general populace learns and accepts that the bankers are the crux of the issue, nationally and globally, this cycle will never end.

The bankers own the politicians. The politicians own us. We can only hope the people wake up within our lifetime, before us free-thinkers are gone.

edit on 23-1-2013 by AdamOver because: added video.

edit on 23-1-2013 by AdamOver because: buggered up link.

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

He kind of has a point. Banking, like jet engines, is complex. Now, aircraft are heavily regulated by the FAA, operators undergo continual training and medical evaluations, and every time a jet goes down (which is very rare) the NTSB is all over it. So the logical conclusion is, we need to heavily regulate banks and have some kind of National Banking Safety Board get all over them every time something goes wrong.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

One of these days, soon I hope, we'll all just stop paying.... Then what will they do? They don't know how to grow a garden, or set up an electrial grid, or fix thier own car, or how to take care of a horse.... Hell, they probably don't know how to go to walmart and buy their own toilet paper!

They probably use one hundred-dollar bills for toilet paper, anyway. But the only way to stop paying them, is to stop paying taxes. Everyone would literally have to quit their job until the system fails. That would take everyone working together and cooperating for a common goal. I don't see it happening.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I 100% agree that our current method is confusing and unreasonable and we should get rid of it completely! Unfortunately I have nothing to offer up as an alternative so alas I stick with what I know (but do I really *know* it?)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

I bet Jamie Dimon would probably be able to figure out how do all those things better than most of us If he had too. These guys get where they are because they always figure how to get things done. Doesn't mean I approve of what they do or that their compensation is in line with their contribution.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

This is exactly why we must remove bankers from seats of power.

He doesn't need to be removed he needs to be fired preferably from the end of a cannon. Guys like him will be the first ones against the wall when the revolution finally starts.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I have pondered this for a long time. Unfortunately, too many need to be awoken before critical mass can be achieved. Too many will perish, extremely difficult to organize.

I believe technology will be our key here. Where wealth is contained within a few numbers and accounts; I think we will soon be able to tip things over.

That or a mass descent upon a bilderberg group meeting. You know, crack a few skulls as it were.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

the sad thing is most americans will probably accept this kind of treatment and go about their lives as if things will get better. times are changing.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

'tis the drunk posting hour!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The mood in Davos might be different than the mood... here in the United States.

BS!! I can't believe that female desk correspondent just said she "totally agrees" with Jaime Dixon!! Its just like an airliner jet engine!?!? Since when are we held hostage economically by multiple irresponsible, greedy airliner jet engines?!?! What airliner jet engines bribe and steal and act like victims???.... I've never heard of such a thing

How f---ing stupid do they think people are??

edit on 23-1-2013 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Its not that the inner workings of banking is too complex for the average person to understand, they want us to think that so we don't do the research and find out how they REALLY work. If people learned how banks really worked, we wouldn't be able to build the gallows fast enough to hang all those traitors to the human race.

Take a few hours and educate yourself, don't be fooled by their illusions.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
...oops
edit on 23-1-2013 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecludedGamer

the sad thing is most americans will probably accept this kind of treatment and go about their lives as if things will get better. times are changing.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamOver

I have pondered this for a long time. Unfortunately, too many need to be awoken before critical mass can be achieved. Too many will perish, extremely difficult to organize.

I believe technology will be our key here. Where wealth is contained within a few numbers and accounts; I think we will soon be able to tip things over.

That or a mass descent upon a bilderberg group meeting. You know, crack a few skulls as it were.

I disagree with parts of your post.
What needs to be known is the fight - what are we achieving, what effect will this have?
What will we do afterwards?
What do we do now?
Think of these things, that is what I suggest. If you have thought of them, please share.

How true are all of these "theories", that one would want to devote their effort to it? Perhaps this should be the first question.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

While it may be true that most do not understand how that system works, it is not because it is all that complicated. It just is not taught to us.

My first job after graduating college was in finance. I thought my college courses had taught me how it worked, and I was ready to get down to business. I got to wear a nice suit every day, had a cushy job and an office, and got paid to play with other people's money. Being the curious type, though, it wasn't long until I started wondering where all the money was really coming from, and how the whole thing was even possible.

The deeper I delved in to the subject, and the more I learned about what was really happening, the more disgusted I became. It reached the point where my conscience would not allow me to sleep at night, knowing what was being done to people all over the country. I ended up resigning from my position, which was unheard of.

The whole system really is a scam, of the highest order. If a majority of people were to ever understand how it really works, I believe tarring and feathering would quickly come back in to fashion. At the least.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
David Rockefeller quotes....

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years......It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government.
The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries.”

― David Rockefeller, Memoirs

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join