Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

JP Morgan CEO: " You Don't Need To Know How Banking Works, Just Shut Up and Pay Us."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Learner

Yes, I have often thought of the aftermath. I do not think the transition need be that jarring.

Money, in some form, I have conceded, will still be a necessity for the short-term. And it's not so much that a 'redistribution of wealth' will occur.

Mathematically, there is enough money, resources, and intellectual knowledge that could be globally shared, to secure food, and at least a high-middle-class populace, globally.

What I feel must happen is this.

Central banks must be abolished. Banking should be brought right down to the local level. Where the local population has control over their savings. Where banks cannot grow beyond their physical means.

When that is done. Next comes the politicians. Like the banks they must be brought fully down to the local level. The people in power (by county and town) ALL have a voice. There are no two / three party systems. There is only OUR system.

Because money will not be a governing factor, we will see greed decrease, crime decrease. A generally better life.

Next we put teachers in charge of schools, budgets (all local), Nurses and doctors in charge of hospitals. There would be no 'budget', no targets. No red-tape. We do away with corporations holding back drug research, technological research. We do away with corporations having sway with anything to do with our Lives, and the live of those of us to come.

We can still work, buy our materialistic goods. Live almost as we are now. But with education for everyone, food for everyone, a home for everyone (no need for 'rent'). Utilities all taken from the companies and returned to us.

There is more. Lots more. I have thought this through for a long time.

Make me prime minister, and the next day, our world (at least the uk for now) can be ours again. /very mild sarcasm.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I did forget to add.

Of course there will be an abolishment of personal debt. And to those that thinks its not possible (financially) I say this. Our debt and their wealth are but numbers on a screen. No longer is the majority of money backed by physical goods. So what 'real debt' are we really wiping away?

Its the bankers, the tax system, all these things dangled in front of us making us believe its the only way.

I say no. When we no longer have to worry about food, and housing, and we are not being taxed on everything eat. by. and soon (excuse me) excrete, we will find our way.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

This situation we are in, where the central bank cartel owns the governments and is, through those governments, systematically looting the wealth of entire nations, is the single biggest injustice ever perpetrated. And is indeed the mother of almost all of the many other injustices ocurring across the globe right now. The one thing these degenerates fear is knowledge of this becoming widely available. That's why I take every opportunity to spread the word. Sadly, for every ten people you talk to, mabye one might listen. If we all do that, all the time, eventually we must hit the up-tick on the exponential and the game will be up.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamOver

Are you getting anything done on this matter (of removing central banks)?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
So, if I issued a devastating right cross to Mr. dimons jaw, I could theoretically just say..... "I'm sorry Mr. Dimon, the shifting weight displacement and foot movement needed to break your face is just far to complicated to explain to you so do us all a favor and just lay back down and shut up.

I kinda like his reasoning, it's much better when we don't have to explain why we do idiotic things to eachother. That said, trust me when I say what comes around goes around. Ask the french royalty around the time the heads starting rolling, talk about bad karma.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I like your avatar . . .
And you and I think a lot alike.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
It is really like if we were all tribesmen, and those bankers are the shaman of the tribe. They use false knowledge to control us, they have created a whole system of beliefs.

The real problem is that economy is not a science, at least it is not a hard science. It is all based on ideology, it is artificial. It is an artificial creation and thus its construction is dependent on the ideology of the social group that has created it. And if you look at their ideology, what you will find is an archaic definition of "human nature". At the end it all comes to that : what is your idea of human nature ?

Humans create systems that should be adapted to what humans are, but what if what we think we know about us humans is wrong ? What if our definition of "human nature" is nothing more than archaic definitions that come from 1000s years ago ? What if we have outdated and/or incomplete data ? I think that is the case today.

What we should be doing is revamping those social sciences : politics, economics, education etc.., and update them with all the new discoveries that have been made in hard sciences. Because another problem is the difference of efficiency between hard science and social science : one is dynamic and is updated at a very fast rate, while the other stagnates and is based on outdated information. And the reason is because hard science has to be confronted to reality, while social sciences do not.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 1Learner

I am but one voice. Easily ignored.

I have tried only to educate those I come into contact with. Unfortunately most people either don't want to wake up, cannot wake up, or are too near the breadline, and in fear of causing ripples. Some have simply accepted their lot in life. Resigned that there is nothing we little people can do.

I often wish I didn't know what I now know. That I could become oblivious again. Or at the least, wish I knew what I now know twenty years ago.

But those of us who can see the truth can only try to enlighten others.

(I'm rambling now. It's 6.05 in the morning here, I need some shut-eye) Back later.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated

I like your avatar . . .
And you and I think a lot alike.

Many thanks.

Sorry to rush off, I need some kimbo now, will look in this evening.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
“The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits or be so dependent upon its favours that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests.” The Rothschild brothers of London writing to associates in New York, 1863.

1863 and people still havent figured it out. People actually are stupid. Nobody is stopping them from learning about banking/capitalism...

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I would say the title of the article is a bit sensational, as I didn't hear Dimon say "shut up and pay us". However, I find the rest of the manner in which he spoke highly insulting. He spoke in a way that parents talk to their children. Don't question what I do, just do what I say.Point in fact is that the financial system is rather simple when you get away from the ponzi schemes and criminal activity. It's the whole reason, in my opinion, it's complicated in the first place, so the average Joe doesn't understand these large financial interests are committing financial crimes on a level the world has never seen.It is their greed and air of superiority which has unveiled their true nature. It is my belief that 2008 and the first months after created a watershed moment in what we will call an awakening 100-200 years from now. That moment made millions question the system in a way they never had before. They can tell everyone to go back to sleep, but that doesn't mean they will.

The die is cast

edit on 24-1-2013 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

People are afraid to take any action because they know how outnumbered they are. When it becomes more obvious that everybody knows the truth, real leaders will emerge to fill the growing need... It's like a virus, it keeps growing and becoming more mainstream. What will they do to subdue the virus? Everything they can. Perhaps a vaccine... It's too late now, the cats out of the bag... So... Inject a small amount of the truth into the populace at a time, accompanied by humor, make it a joke. Overload our minds with images of an all powerful entity that can swallow people whole and leave no trace. An impossible undefeatable opponent. Make them believe they have no chance. Offer them food stamps, a free crappy cellphone, some chump change to buy some junk food, booze, cigarettes, dope, or whatever helps them get by.

Give them a little something to look forward to each month... Something that's just enough so its not worth risking. And again, reinforce that concept with the idea that they couldn't make a difference even if they tried.

I don't think there needs to be violence. People just need to agree that this is all ridiculous and say "No. I'm not doing that. That's ridiculous. YOU do that." No I'm not going to pay taxes unless I agree with what its being spent on. No I'm not going to forceably evicted this family, or throw this man in prison for smoking a joint, not when there are real criminals out there. No, I'm not going to fire missiles at these people I don't personally have any problem. No I'm not going to get in front of the camera, makeup on and hair done up to tell lies to my people. No I'm not going to keep your disgusting secret, sir, no matter how much you bribe or threaten me and my family. No... I refuse to be afraid of your system any longer!

The first people to do this will be our leaders. Any one of us could be one. The only question is, is it the right time to act? Do enough people know the truth? Are enough people waiting for a pioneer to step up and cast the first NO? Are you in a position where it will be noticed by more than a couple people? Seize the moment when you know the time is right. At first you might think "oh great, I lost my job for nothing".. then, after a few days, you start to see more people talking about it on the internet... They're calling you a hero for ordering your deputies to stand down instead of kicking out the Jones family! They say that short speech you gave on the banking system was brilliant! Suddenly you've got more job offers and offers of charity than you could imagine... Why? Because they respect you for doing what's right.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

The banks are disgusting

back in the day when my parents got paid they got a "pay packet" an envelope with "cash" in it,they were free to do with it what they wanted.You can't do that anymore,it has to go straight into your account.Bring back the pay packet i say,it can't hurt

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The power if we the people us exerted through our elected representatives. Until we stop electing elitist tea party ibsructionist nothing will change and only get worse. What these tea oarty peopke dont get is if you turn power over to unelected (by we the people) CEO'S and corporations instead of an elected government then tyranny realky will happen cause we cant just vote out Bankers and CEO's.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Make me prime minister, and the next day, our world (at least the uk for now) can be ours again.

I like your style, and having read your posts on this thread, you would get my vote, but I fear that if you did stand for election, and actually looked like succeeding, you would become 'AdamOverAndOut' quite quickly. They nearly managed to get Nigel Farage when he started to look threatening at the last election, know what I mean?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It is only complex because they have made it so, if you ask me i do not
believe it must be that complex, if they were honest anyway. think about
what a bank actually is, its a group that makes money off the fact that they
have money...... they are the ultimate middle man.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Well what can we expect when the elite in the nation, I mean the filthy rich elite has done a great job making Americans dump and stupid when it comes to economic issues, politics and laws, they have spend great amounts of money making Americas addicted to reality tv and low trashy tv shows.

So the ones that get educated on Americas constitutional issues, politics and the economy are becoming far and apart, but still trying to educated the uneducated, those that are pushing knowledge are a real danger to the elite banking mobster in power behind the Federal Reserve and the Government.

Wall Street runs Washington with briberies and we all know this and as citizens do nothing about it.

All the big banks and investing firms are bankrupted, the prof is in the numbers and people look at the big numbers and still do not see it, that is why they don't want you to understand the numbers

Taking close to 100 billion a month from the Fed is how they still are in business Thanks to the scam call now QEs before was called bailouts.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
How many hours of a typical workweek of 40 hours is devoted to paying the banksters?
How much more free time and/or extra money we could have for ourselves if they were not on the take?

They not only take our hard earned money, they also take our time, our social life, our freedoms, our moral society and equality, personal security, mental well being, our roofs, and etc. as well.

I hate being an economic slave!

This bank stuff is made complicated, only so we believe it's complicated, how can we fight what we believe we cannot understand?

(They are exclusively legally allowed lend money at interest and money is in short supply and it enslaves us - it's that simple actually.)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The banking system is not difficult to understand, is only one lesson that anybody can relate to in this economy, you can not spend more than you earn or own in hard assets.

And that is how Wall Street and the government work on promises and expectations.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven

The mood in Davos might be different than the mood... here in the United States.

BS!! I can't believe that female desk correspondent just said she "totally agrees" with Jaime Dixon!! Its just like an airliner jet engine!?!? Since when are we held hostage economically by multiple irresponsible, greedy airliner jet engines?!?! What airliner jet engines bribe and steal and act like victims???.... I've never heard of such a thing

How f---ing stupid do they think people are??
edit on 23-1-2013 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

the wealthy think that the rest of us are all stupid in varying degrees...why?....their thought process is..".if you were smart, you too would be wealthy"...i have heard similar, but highly nuanced language saying just that....to me,... when these people are in a one on one situation, or in very small private groups,
they probably say "if you want to find gold, go where there is gold, if you want to find oil, go to where you will find oil....if you want to make alot of money, go to where there is alot of money, banking and finance...if not, you're too stupid, or, you don't care about being poor"
edit on 24-1-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join