It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JP Morgan CEO: " You Don't Need To Know How Banking Works, Just Shut Up and Pay Us."

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Huh, Obama essentially said the same thing.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Funny how all the crooks who got us into this mess seem to think they know better then the rest of us.
edit on 24-1-2013 by MidnightTide because: MUST BE FILLED OUT.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
What a jerk, Dope I could build jet engine.
But I don't have a clue how to con Governments into allowing these Banker bum's to infuse their dirty rotten banking system into the the control of these Sovereign Countries.
I wish as Great of men as George Washington or Thomas Jefferson were around today, to give him the broad side of their blade on his Hind quarters..

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli
reply to post by tothetenthpower

He kind of has a point. Banking, like jet engines, is complex. Now, aircraft are heavily regulated by the FAA, operators undergo continual training and medical evaluations, and every time a jet goes down (which is very rare) the NTSB is all over it. So the logical conclusion is, we need to heavily regulate banks and have some kind of National Banking Safety Board get all over them every time something goes wrong.

The problem with that is when a plane goes down there is tangible proof like the wreakage or the victims but when a bank goes down, it could easily be manipulated or hidden from the public! Though I believe you are correct in your ascertation that they need more regulation but even after the big banking scandels of the past several decades all we hear is talk but no action and I believe this is because of the immense power and wealth behind the banking industry! I'm afraid the world has a long way to go before the masses get a handle on the amount of greed inherent in these industries and change may be needed in ourselves before we can expect to see it anywhere else! There is no doubt Idealogical subversion and demoralization is a factor in our perspectives and we are always ready to judge everyone except those staring back at us from the mirror! If we refuse to change that which is perverse in ourselves then none can expect to!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

This is exactly why we must remove bankers from seats of power.

He doesn't need to be removed he needs to be fired preferably from the end of a cannon. Guys like him will be the first ones against the wall when the revolution finally starts.

Second actually.

1. Lawyers
2. Bankers
3. Bilderberg Members ie. International Business Leaders
4. Politicians

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
I"m unable to pop the video directly in here as it's not supported.

Video Here

Effectively this clown is stating that banking is far too complex to understand and that it's not important that we know what's going on. That we have faith in what bankers tell us is the truth and to just shut up and pay the damn fees.

This is exactly why we must remove bankers from seats of power. They clearly live in a delusional world where they are considered above you, in every respect. All others are surfs, intellectually inferior and not worthy of an explanation of the systems they've been forced into.

~Tenth
edit on 1/23/2013 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

And those directly under them in the chain are lawyers, or if you prefer, liars. Gee, I wonder how those in power get away with what they do!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Power flows from the many to the few. It's only natural. Why fight it?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Operations

Because one will sense that it is not the way. Is that not why you are here, have you not sensed it?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Simply amazing
have the banksters put out their econ101 books out of Texas, and walla: every eduacted individual will think that it must be right that JP Morgan&Chase&Rockefeller$Rothschild$Morgan$Stanley$Oppenheimer$etc, should be legit.

God
have they done a fabulolus job with the educational system to categorize their PREROGATIVES,

So when does the game end, as all long boring, agonizing games due

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
What's the matter? Can't handle that the bankers are not only better than you, but more intelligent? Get overt he fact your inferior to them. Just shut up an pay them.

(/sarcasm for those who can't tell)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

Its not that the inner workings of banking is too complex for the average person to understand, they want us to think that so we don't do the research and find out how they REALLY work. If people learned how banks really worked, we wouldn't be able to build the gallows fast enough to hang all those traitors to the human race.

Take a few hours and educate yourself, don't be fooled by their illusions.

You mean like cash is really just company store script? How economies must be "ajusted" every now and then to make sure that to many folks dont have more numbers on paper than paper money to back it up. How we do serve a king and he is called money and we are its slaves.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Huh, Obama essentially said the same thing.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Funny how all the crooks who got us into this mess seem to think they know better then the rest of us.
edit on 24-1-2013 by MidnightTide because: MUST BE FILLED OUT.

Well they see us as easy meat....and they have developed a taste.

"It does what its told! It puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again".

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
All the richest families in the world are in the financial sector. If your fortune is based on a skill then the next generation might not have it. If you are into some industry it might become obsolete down the road. But making money within the financial system, you can pass that on. When Pagani or Bugatti builds a 2 Million Dollar car, you can be assured that half of these go to people whom contribute nothing, whom do money by pushing paper around.

There is a price to pay though, for people whom make money in FOREX or by other means that are a zero sum game, Inflation, the price we all pay, but only a tiny portion benefits from it.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

they're all a bunch of thieving scum...
thats all that needs to be said

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

However, there are many books about that topic, who is interested in, and there is, for sure, something on www about... Don't you think that various people are working various jobs, and it is not neccessary the person to know everything about every topic, and, my opinion is that is even not possible...

For an example, judges on a courts, they, or attorneys, are calling experts for the particular topics, when neccessary, because even them don't know everything in this world

edit on 25-1-2013 by dragnik because: additional text

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
There's a very simple solution to this, but the banks will never let mainstream media tell us....

Many credit unions (but not all, do the research) are owned and financed by those who have accounts with them. By opening an account, you've in essence been given partial ownership. Many allow their account holders to attend financial meetings and even provide opinions on how they want to see the union ran. Every transaction repairs your credit because they post very frequently to your credit reports, and if you need loans the terms and rates cannot be beaten. Many credit unions were established because they saw the banking system for the fraud that it is.

Like i said before, do the research first because big banks newest tactic is to buy out these unions and claim they are the same when they are really just arms of the ones your trying to get away from.

If you really want to see change, give the banks the finger and move your money to a credit union.

I did, and have never been happier.

Once they see everyone jumping ship they'll have no choice but to change.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

I agree 2008 was an earthquake and like Ceasar, we have crossed the Rubicon. The fates will not be cheated, there will be a terrible price paid to correct this mess.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
What an A#$ clown! That guy just did a Hillary

MONEY NOW! Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie your money, all of it! - Banker

These powermad bloodthirsty greedy Banksters are gangsters, next thing you know they will go around asking us to pay them for protection. Oh wait, we all ready do... like the damn MOB.

edit on 25-1-2013 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

He kind of has a point. Banking, like jet engines, is complex. Now, aircraft are heavily regulated by the FAA, operators undergo continual training and medical evaluations, and every time a jet goes down (which is very rare) the NTSB is all over it. So the logical conclusion is, we need to heavily regulate banks and have some kind of National Banking Safety Board get all over them every time something goes wrong.

And we used to, it's called regulation and that is the governments job. It is difficult to regulate any industry if you don't believe in government.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Ok , here is a new take. Instead of 10 pages of "we bettter do something" or "WAKE UP PEOPLE" how about a solution??

Unite, demonstrate, boycott.....................if people were to bring down just one large corperation, recall or impeach just one corrupt politician, can you imagine the nightmears the NEXT bank, corperation or politician we started in on would have.

We are a couple hundred million adults and could do anything. I know, we never have and "THEY" know we never will. We have been trained well and totally loyal to being sheep.

Back to complaining with no solution.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I do not agree with them. We all need to know how banking works. They just don't want us to be smart enough to know what they have up their sleeves. Credit Unions are the best to go anyway. Even people of color need to know more about banking, CD's, investments and other things.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join