It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JP Morgan CEO: " You Don't Need To Know How Banking Works, Just Shut Up and Pay Us."

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by MrUncreated

One of these days, soon I hope, we'll all just stop paying.... Then what will they do? They don't know how to grow a garden, or set up an electrial grid, or fix thier own car, or how to take care of a horse.... Hell, they probably don't know how to go to walmart and buy their own toilet paper!

I bet Jamie Dimon would probably be able to figure out how do all those things better than most of us If he had too. These guys get where they are because they always figure how to get things done. Doesn't mean I approve of what they do or that their compensation is in line with their contribution.

jamie dimon is a back stabbing thief and none of these people got where they are just because they get things done, they got where they are by living on the backs of working people, stealing money from them and doing whatever it takes to make profit and that includes killing, stealing, lying and whatever other unsavory thing you can think of.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

I get where you are coming from. But plenty of people have said "no" to them. Those people are unemployed, or homeless, or rotting in prison, many even dead. All at the doing of those they said "no" to.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
They wouldnt want us talking about this

kingworldnews.com...

End game.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

" You Don't Need To Know How Banking Works, Just Shut Up and Pay Us."

When I read that I literally had to laugh a bit, is it not the truth? We don't really live in a world where we can take part in the influences that govern us..

In mainstream religions you go to Church and are preached to. You sit down and listen and are told 'the truth', there really is no raising of hands for questions or debate.

In society the media tells you what the majority feel about a subject and essentially let you know how you should feel as well.

I see this philosophy and way of manipulating the masses at work in the banking system so well. It doesn't matter what you want to do with your own money - If you have a job, you need a bank that can cash the paychecks you get. If you have a bank, you need to submit to their fees and terms for banking with them.

I totally agree with this original post. The mentality is that we are just 'the masses' whom must be manipulated, for or against what's actually good for us. I honestly feel like corruption and greed is one side of it, but based on research into that corruption since basically the days of Rome - it would seem the goal is to maintain an 'elite' few who benefit from the endless turmoil of the 'common man'.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Fractional reserve banking is complex to understand...."smoke and mirrors" while obfuscatory are easier to understand in principle. It all depends on whether one is seeking to enlighten or cloud the issue.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

jamie dimon is a back stabbing thief and none of these people got where they are just because they get things done, they got where they are by living on the backs of working people, stealing money from them and doing whatever it takes to make profit and that includes killing, stealing, lying and whatever other unsavory thing you can think of.

I agree with what you say., i truly despise the Jamie Dimon's of the world. I also believe his type has so much drive that success will come to them no matter the circumstances. That's why he is the CEO of the most powerful bank in the world and we are the ones typing in this forum. I wish the system was such that his talents would be used for the good of the country instead of the behavior you describe above. Our brightest minds are being wasted.
edit on 24-1-2013 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

I agree with what you say., i truly despise the Jamie Dimon's of the world. I also believe his type has so much drive that success will come to them no matter the circumstances. That's why he is the CEO of the most powerful bank in the world and we are the ones typing in this forum. I wish the system was such that his talents would be used for the good of the country instead of the behavior you describe above. Our brightest minds are being wasted.
edit on 24-1-2013 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

the difference isn't drive my friend, the difference is you and i choose not to harm others to climb the ladder of deceit er um success and they choose to harm anyone and everyone to get there.

i see it everyday in my own industry, pest control, where home inspectors will flag a house as having termites, just to get the extra job, when in reality there is either no conclusive evidence or the evidence is 30 years old. very despicable practice if you ask me but that's what fuels these psycho's of the business world.
edit on 24-1-2013 by LittleBlackEagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Dear Mr. Morgan, Piss off!
I've finally paid off all my loans with Chase, paid off my house with Suntrust, and closed all my monster mega- bank accounts.

Yes, they called in the branch managers who groveled at my feet, as you have them so well trained, making offers in futile efforts to change my mind. It took persistence and determination, but I have walked away and I am free of your lies, your 'bait and switch' schemes, your greed, your corruption.... forever.
Choke on your cognac and cigar and Rot!
My one and only tiny little credit union satisfies all my needs, and I'm also one of the owners.

edit on 24-1-2013 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I listened to his audio and I didn't hear him say "shut up and pay us".

Why is it within quotations?
Anyone have an audio or video where I can see this?

Otherwise Im gonna have to write this down as misleading/misdirection.

I didn't actually see anything inaccurate in his statements.
Nor did I see anything overtly insulting.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Please edit the Title, it's not an actual quotation.

Paraphrasing does not equal a real quote.

I'm sorry but let's keep things clean here, putting things way out of context is dangerous.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by MrUncreated

One of these days, soon I hope, we'll all just stop paying.... Then what will they do? They don't know how to grow a garden, or set up an electrial grid, or fix thier own car, or how to take care of a horse.... Hell, they probably don't know how to go to walmart and buy their own toilet paper!

I bet Jamie Dimon would probably be able to figure out how do all those things better than most of us If he had too. These guys get where they are because they always figure how to get things done. Doesn't mean I approve of what they do or that their compensation is in line with their contribution.

From Dimons "Early years" in the wikipedia bio:

Dimon's father, Theodore Dimon, was an executive vice president at American Express. The younger Dimon came to Weill's attention when Theodore passed along an essay that Jamie had written.
(Weill gave Dimon his first job)

For some wierd reason the only Top banker who wasn't a product of his fathers rolodex was Dick Fuld from Lehman Brothers. You know, the one that wasn't "Too big to fail". He didn't land in a cushy job either after his Fall ... But I am sure that's a total coincidence!

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
There is no point indulging in rhetoric or venting anger against bankers. They are what they are.
The focus should always remain on the politicians...they are the enablers.
If the political will was there, these institutions could be dealt with overnight.

But let's face it...look around you...you have been born in an asylum.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I haven't read the replies in this thread, but,

If people knew how the monetary system really worked, there would be a revolution. I think the bankers actually saying this, means that they are getting scared. They know the truth is about to come out and there is nothing they can do about it.

We are about to see a collapse of epic proportions.

The most important thing that we can do is not panic. If we panic, we lose everything.

We must realize that the monetary system is just an illusion. And that when the system collapses, we must work together, rather than against each other, to bring more food and resources to us. We must learn to give, and live in gratitude.

I am not saying this will be easy, and that there won't be hard times. We will be tried and tested, but if we persevere, we will find a new way to live.

In the end, its really just a matter of ego. Your ego, will be your destroyer. Learn to abandon the ego, and live without judgement, and you will find a new way to live. Help others, that is essential.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Banking is a religion. It requires rituals, strange phrases that have no other meanings, and above all else, FAITH in the little idols we carried to retain their power. It it easily the most wide-spread religion on the planet.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by midicon

There is no point indulging in rhetoric or venting anger against bankers. They are what they are.
The focus should always remain on the politicians...they are the enablers.
If the political will was there, these institutions could be dealt with overnight.

But let's face it...look around you...you have been born in an asylum.

That would be fine if politicians were stand alone entities not associated with the Banksters or were not a former Bankster them self.

What do you propose we do when politicians and banksters exist in a revolving door between Washington and Wall Street?

What’s the Economic Cost of Wall Street’s Revolving Door
wallstreetonparade.com...

www.businessinsider.com...
THE REVOLVING DOOR: 29 People Who Went From Wall Street To Washington To Wall Street

www.atangledweb.org...

THE GOVERNMENT/WALL STREET REVOLVING DOOR KEEPS ON REVOLVING

They are one in the same regardless if they are in DC or on Wall Street. Fascists Financial Terrorists.

edit on 24-1-2013 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
And everyone of you that deals with these major banks is responsible
time to move your money to a more local location

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I like how he compared the complexity of banking to that of an aircraft engine...there is one huge problem there though...one has been proven to actually WORK...

If aircraft engines were utilizing the same "complexity" as the banking system....they wouldn't be getting off the ground either.

People are realizing they are getting screwed and the banker's idea to calm the people is to insult their intelligence on top of it all?

sounds as complex as a free energy device...yet is a free money device...

mo·nop·o·ly
/məˈnäpəlē/
Noun

The exclusive possession or control of the supply or trade in a commodity or service.
The exclusive possession, control, or exercise of something: "men don't have a monopoly on unrequited love".

edit on 24-1-2013 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Basically, our voices are unheard, correct?
Some corrupt bankers are scheming at our expense, and even though we know it's going on, we haven't stopped it.

How many more theories need to be proposed before one realizes that there is indeed a fight that needs to be fought?
Perhaps that is the question on people's minds

How does the bankers' agenda affect us? What is there to do to stop it?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

He kind of has a point. Banking, like jet engines, is complex. Now, aircraft are heavily regulated by the FAA, operators undergo continual training and medical evaluations, and every time a jet goes down (which is very rare) the NTSB is all over it. So the logical conclusion is, we need to heavily regulate banks and have some kind of National Banking Safety Board get all over them every time something goes wrong.

Right, and a pilot doesn't get paid $10 million a year when he takes extreme risks and lands safely "this year" by catching some lucky prevailing winds.

And the airlines aren't the #1 funders of 80% of the Congressmen either.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

Fractional reserve banking is complex to understand...."smoke and mirrors" while obfuscatory are easier to understand in principle. It all depends on whether one is seeking to enlighten or cloud the issue.

It's not that complex, actually. However, the illusion of complexity and increase of such complexity artificially greatly increases the ability for insiders to extract wealth from the system.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join