It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious Zealotry and its Inherent Hypocrisy Towards Masonry

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It amuses me to see two non masons, discuss the inter workings of masonry as if they knew, then congratulate each other on their knowledge. Thanks for making me smile.

edit to add:
And in this thread none the less!
edit on 23-1-2013 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus won't share his beer, but at least he isn't full of crap.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

Are you a freemason?..

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
It amuses me to see two non masons, discuss the inter workings of masonry as if they knew, then congratulate each other on their knowledge. Thanks for making me smile.

edit to add:
edit on 23-1-2013 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus won't share his beer, but at least he isn't full of crap.

Has it ever occurred to a mason that non masons encounter and experience but find no default explanation other than.... The Freemasons.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered

Are you a freemason?..

Mentally... No!
Bodily... No!
Spiritually... No!

Psychologically.... YES! Yes I Am!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

We arent talking about the inner workings of freemasonary. We are saying that its a brainwash cult/occult. And your words and behaviour, which you are not aware of display that. Dont get me wrong, I dont feel its dangerous to be a Freemason especiallyt as people are more accepting of it , and its not as awful a brainwash as say other cults that have existed. But its pretty bad, and ideal for the elite. No ,my resources come from Ex-Freemasons. I can source them if you like.

Secret means doing things behind closed doors. You wont allow cameras in the lodge during rituals will you?
edit on 23-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Interesting. And how did you come to that conclusion?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Interesting. And how did you come to that conclusion?

Please Elaborate... Not sure which conclusion you mean.... there are two posts.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

And you know this how? From your years as a Freemason?

Seriously, think about it. You have read some stuff. That's it. You have never been to a lodge meeting, you have never been to a degree. You don't know what masons learn or how it happens. Yet you are sure they are brainwashed.

I read about the Space Shuttle not long ago. I am not arrogant enough to think I could fly it.

From my point of view, it's friggin hilarious.

edit to add: Please do source them. And be sure to give their lodge numbers and state for verification.
edit on 23-1-2013 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus hides his beer in a closet and won't let it out.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio

Originally posted by network dude

edit to add:

Has it ever occurred to a mason that non masons encounter and experience but find no default explanation other than.... The Freemasons.

That wasn't aimed at you. Your posts are usually so off the charts that I have to assume you either know what your are talking about, or are just happy be here. Either way it was the other two that made me post that.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I know more than Im prepared to say. However, I will say this. You guys doing secretive things behind closed doors, makes room for much suspicion. Ex masons have said that its extremely occultic and the upper echelons are corrupt. Thats enough for me. Plus, your rituals are weird - end of.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Occultic. Please, when you find time, look that word up.

And yes, the rituals are very weird until you know why they are like they are. Which is explained at the end of each degree.

And masonry is no more a cult than the Catholic Religion is. You are free to look that word up as well.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

If you feel youre part of a sane group, then invite cameras in.

You won't find cameras in bathrooms either. That doesn't mean that what goes on in there is unhealthy.

But you wouldnt because you know that what you get up to the general public would find peculiar or at the least rather disturbing.

If you believe that the general public's finding something peculiar is something to be concerned about, I've got some bad news about you having an ATS account.

Okay you say to make the world a better place, yada yada.. sounds religiousy. But I am not convinced.

Then find something of substance.

They worship Lucifer , here a youtube video that proves this is infact the case www.youtube.com...

You might want to check your link. That video proves that the most widespread of Luciferian accusations is a hoax.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Ive said already I have close family who are Freemasons what they say about what goes on I will not say. Because its not fair for me to say. They chose that path and thats their right.Yes, you are part of a cult and an occult group. And yes your rituals aid brainwashing. And no - you are not likely to know what Freemasonary is really about on the upper levels. And yes, ex masons words are valid as to their experience of Freemasonary, this is why they are also my source.

Again, I dont want to learn about Freemasonary, I dont want to learn about Hinduism either , nor scientology. I see what I see from afar and thats enough. This is not ignorance. This is not wanting to know more because quite frankly I have a choice NOT to. And Im happy with my lot. I do respect others paths. If it works for them so be it. But stop forcing me to want to learn more, when I have cited my sources of why I certainly do not want to know more

It is peculiar . I might also do things that are peculiarin others eyes and Im cool with that, I dont then ask them to learn more about what I do. Its peoples rights to find others peculiar, this is what forces us to evolve. If we all felt the same about behaviours, we would all be rather dull.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HoneyBe
So you have various men of various religious and non-religious beliefs and background(s) together under "one roof" and then teach them everything that goes against what they had believed (depending upon their religion of course). So it might not have all of those conspiracies you provided, but, the one truth it does have is "de truthing" the members and then ever so sweetly brainwashing them into another form of belief-which makes "Freemasonry" by all standards we know of- A Religion- of it's own kind but denying the fact of what it is at that same time.

That would be correct if it described Freemasonry in the least.

I mourn & pray for people who are so severely deceived with their longing to join anything to feel they are part of something or are "working together to make the world a better place", but it is the oldest trick known to mankind and still..hook, line and sinker great men have fallen away from truth/faith and fallen captive to lies and secrets. It's not a game and when the cloak is finally pulled from "their" eyes, it will indeed, be a sad realization.

If only everyone were as smart and well-adjusted and special as you are. Do you realize how arrogant you sound right now?

Lastly...I would say to anyone, if you feel attacked for your beliefs, then question your beliefs with wisdom and a pure heart and come back to the attacker with valid answers and display yourself as genuine and honest. Because if Masonry is suppose to teach men to be better men and brotherhood of love and making the world better, you all are doing a very crappy job of showing that is indeed what you're learning inside those lodges. Just sayin....with honesty

edit on 23-1-2013 by HoneyBe because: (no reason given)

Back at you.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Ive said already I have close family who are Freemasons what they say about what goes on I will not say. Because its not fair for me to say.

But it's somehow fair for you to refer suggestively to them whilst not allowing anyone the chance at a refutation?

And yes your rituals aid brainwashing. And no - you are not likely to know what Freemasonary is really about on the upper levels.

So you are talking about the "inner workings", then?

And yes, ex masons words are valid as to their experience of Freemasonary, this is why they are also my source.

I've heard that before. Giving some names would be awesome.

But stop forcing me to want to learn more, when I have cited my sources of why I certainly do not want to know more.

A) No one's forcing you to want more.
B) No one would say a word to you if you didn't say inflammatory things about Freemasonry.
C) You've referred to "sources" but have only cited one, and it said the exact opposite of what you claimed it did.
edit on 23-1-2013 by OnTheLevel213 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheLevel213

What kind of response is that?

You posted this topic, you asked what I agree are some valid questions & observations and I did my personal best to answer you with as much heart and detail as can be supplied via internet and you dodged everything and called me arrogant.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
If I see someone not improve, in a religion/cult/or what ever you call yourself a society. Then thats rather odd. Isnt religion and so forth about self improvement, bettering the self, the world at large ect. Ive not met one Freemason I admire or who has outwardly improved.I dont admire people like the Bilderbergs who behind closed doors scheme, and keep things hidden - no. I dont perscribe to any believe system, but I still give to charity. So dont throw back at me that they dont admire me either.. lol. But maybe they dont. Really would not make a difference to me. My suggestive remarks about my family being Masons is my right. Its supposed to suggest I know at least what is more true. Not going to claim to know what goes on in the lodges in great detail however.

Really when your in brainwash mode, you dont know who the heck you are worshipping. So until you out yourselves it could be a possibility that you do indeed worship lucifer.

But you wont out yourselves. Thats not your style, its all about secrecy of ritual, the profound moment of feeling, when saying your babblings. Its not about logic or reason. You are in a cult, when I say cult I mean like scientology, kabbalah ect. Not the cults who are all out 24/7 control, brainwash and potentially physically destructive.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

If you have family members who are or know about the Higher Up's or Upper Tiers of masonry, I would be very, very interested to hear about that. I have only been a mason for 7 years and have only obtained the position of master of my lodge, so there is much I need to learn. Please let me know if it would be possible to learn about these mysterious elements of the fraternity I belong to.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I would let you know. But as I have stated I dont know the details of what goes on.

I come to my own conclusions based on what I see mainly, as anyone would who meets Freemasons in a casual way. Although some are my family. They respectively keep their mouths shut mostly. I get that and dont mind, I dont force it. I see them on their own spiritual journey. And tend not to pry.

Thats not to say I am not wanting to know sometimes. Id more likely ask them when they have been Freemasons for longer, that way they may say what they are supposed to say. Isnt it a series of conclusions?..

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by HoneyBe
You posted this topic

I didn't, but it's immaterial.

I did my personal best to answer you with as much heart and detail as can be supplied via internet

The problem is that every single detail was fundamentally incorrect, but presented as fact. The way you describe Freemasonry has no relationship to reality.

and you dodged everything and called me arrogant.

Your statement boils down to, "People do [thing I disagree with] because they're easily deceived and socially desperate; I pity them." I can't think of a better example of arrogance.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join