It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religious Zealotry and its Inherent Hypocrisy Towards Masonry

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
Accusing me of spreading lies doesnt help...

So what do you call making false statements which a few minutes on Google can show are incorrect? Masonry does not recruit.

Since Lucifer is your guide.

More prevarications. Where in any Masonic source do we say that Lucifer is our guide?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I know some facts about freemasonary and I also make speculations. These speculations such as Lucifer is the freemasonary guide, is my opinion purely. For example, I think that what certain muslims do based upon their religion is crazy, so id say they are satanic. Its just opinion!!!!! However.

I know muslims arent literal satanists and nor are Freemasons literal Luciferians but I find what you practice and believe in is similar .

Im now discussing my opinion, I dont go around convincing others that Freemasons are actually Luciferians, I have never been a member, I most likely wont be so that isnt my right. Its slander. But a personal opinion Im entitled to.
edit on 23-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Secret groups are right off the bat dodgy.

Says.....who? You? Because.....why exactly? Because you choose to say so? If so, t'is a bit of a weak opening.

If you feel youre part of a sane group, then invite cameras in.

Actually, I'm quite sure that there've been a number of broadcast programs that've shown Masonic ritual but I have to assume that you either haven't seen them, have seen them but don't believe you're getting the real deal, have seen them but want everything served up to you one a silver platter....what?

But you wouldnt because you know that what you get up to the general public would find peculiar or at the least rather disturbing.

Really? You have the survey on that? Or is this your own personal opinion projected on the rest of the world's population?

I am allowed to not like rituals,

Absolutely. No quibble there.

I dont have to perscribe to others superstitions.

You are most welcome to your own because they are yours.

The film about Jack the ripper, a suspected Mason showed very clearly the dangers of any secret society.

Which film? And while suspicion is wonderful for facilitating drama, facts are much better for facilitating documentaries. So was this a drama or a documentary?

I am discussing. I dont know if Jay-z is a freemason or not.

If you don't know, what point of value could you possibly be making?

Would he say? I dont think a Mason has to declare that they are one. I am just saying that these groups of elite, or groups who have elite members in them can behave as a unit, ie toward a common aim.

ORLY? This the result of your extensive investigation? So which came first: him being a supposed Freemason or becoming a member of the "elite"?

We the general public do not know your aims. And you dont share them.

ORLY? We practically shout it from the mountaintops but we "dont share them"? How much more in-your-face does it need to be before you'll acknowledge that maybe, just maybe a cigar is just a cigar?

Okay you say to make the world a better place, yada yada.. sounds religiousy. But I am not convinced.
Jay-z as well as Biggie small knows inside information. Perhaps not from Freemasonary directly, but definately from some source.

Whats your opinion of this video? To the freemasons

Videos are generally a wanking waste of time. Tell me why you[ think it's important/relevant/insert your response here

Fitz

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I dont want to know. i have family in the know, i could potentially go to them to learn more. im happy with what ive seen, and put off by it. but as i said if thats your path so be it.

So, in other words you could ask someone you know and trust but choose not to.

That's a reason I can get behind

Fitz

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HoneyBe
So you have various men of various religious and non-religious beliefs and background(s) together under "one roof" and then teach them everything that goes against what they had believed (depending upon their religion of course).

Uh...nooooo. Masonic ritual is framed in such a way as to allow men of different faiths to apply their own faiths' teachings and draws on the common denominators shared amongst those faiths. In my lodge, we have Catholic, Protestant (of many different flavours), Jewish, LDS, Muslim and Sikh members. And somehow, these men of varied faiths find a way to work towards societal improvement and self-improvement while learning to be more moral men within the strictures of their particular faiths

This is a bad thing?

I mourn & pray for people who are so severely deceived with their longing to join anything to feel they are part of something or are "working together to make the world a better place", but it is the oldest trick known to mankind and still..hook, line and sinker great men have fallen away from truth/faith and fallen captive to lies and secrets. It's not a game and when the cloak is finally pulled from "their" eyes, it will indeed, be a sad realization.

I mourn and pray for those so severely deceived as to believe that evil must be taking place where every indication of any reasonable kind points unequivocally towards good being practised.

I pity the fool [/Mr. T]

Because if Masonry is suppose to teach men to be better men and brotherhood of love and making the world better, you all are doing a very crappy job of showing that is indeed what you're learning inside those lodges. Just sayin....with honesty

You can lead a horse to water.....

Fitz

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Yes, Ive not gotten into the debate to be honest. My freemason family members are ultra religious too. This kind of over shadows the masonary , or so it appears. So I tend to talk a little about religion with them and thats it. I dont ask because quite frankly you members dont tell - hence the secrecy.

Besides this Ive seen enough to just say OKAY, time to shut my mouth. In other words you are an organised group. Who as Ive stated go towards your own aims that arent always for the greater good ( I believe )..

But then would you know there are degrees above the 33rd degrees. Maybe not.. maybe you dont need to because your doing your thing, harmlessly, dutifully, unquestioningly, absorbing Freemasonary information.

Besides this as Ive stated Ive read enough about Freemasonary by freemasons to know its abit creepy. I will leave it at that. Skulls and bones rituals are also creepy to me, circumcision muslim rituals are also creepy to me. Dont take it personally, I get that you are part of a society that embraces this type of ritualistic behaviour, and celebrates it in a cozy atmosphere.
edit on 23-1-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Ive said already I have close family who are Freemasons what they say about what goes on I will not say. Because its not fair for me to say. They chose that path and thats their right.

You don't know what goes on so you couldn't say even if you wanted to. Do try not to be coy.

Yes, you are part of a cult and an occult group.

Says you. You do realise your opinion is a rounding-error minority one though, don't you?

And yes your rituals aid brainwashing.

ORLY? Do tell. Please be fulsome with your links to reputable sources and in your explanation.

And no - you are not likely to know what Freemasonary is really about on the upper levels.

Says the non-Mason with apparently an axe to grind. But I digress.....

And yes, ex masons words are valid as to their experience of Freemasonary, this is why they are also my source.

If they're real ex-Masons and not Bill S.-class Bravo Sierra-class ex-Masons out shilling a Bravo Sierra story for those praying to be fleeced

Again, I dont want to learn about Freemasonary,

So far, you're doing an admirable job. You just don't seem to have mastered the 'and offer an unsupported opinion about it' component. I'm sure that'll come in time

I dont want to learn about Hinduism either , nor scientology. I see what I see from afar and thats enough.

I'm sure from where you are, you can see everything you need to see about the Mona Lisa too. In English, such assertions are filed under the heading of "Hubris"

This is not ignorance.

Walks like a duck. Quacks like a duck. See a pattern here?

This is not wanting to know more because quite frankly I have a choice NOT to.

Absolutely. Your God-given right. Nobody's forcing facts down your throat. But do please refrain from proffering your 'opinion' as an "OPINION". Recognise your limitations and admit to them

And Im happy with my lot. I do respect others paths.

ORLY? 'K. I'd beg to differ but I'll let that one slide.

If it works for them so be it. But stop forcing me to want to learn more, when I have cited my sources of why I certainly do not want to know more

Like I said, nobody can force reality upon you if your 'reality' is comforting

It is peculiar . I might also do things that are peculiarin others eyes and Im cool with that, I dont then ask them to learn more about what I do. Its peoples rights to find others peculiar, this is what forces us to evolve. If we all felt the same about behaviours, we would all be rather dull.

I hate to break this to you....

Fitz

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Please let me know if it would be possible to learn about these mysterious elements of the fraternity I belong to.

I've been one for 13 and am likewise interested. I sure would love to have the real dirt before I hit the Master's chair at the end of the year; I don't have a poker face to save my life

Fitz

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I would let you know. But as I have stated I dont know the details of what goes on.

I come to my own conclusions based on what I see mainly, as anyone would who meets Freemasons in a casual way. Although some are my family. They respectively keep their mouths shut mostly. I get that and dont mind, I dont force it. I see them on their own spiritual journey. And tend not to pry.

Thats not to say I am not wanting to know sometimes. Id more likely ask them when they have been Freemasons for longer, that way they may say what they are supposed to say. Isnt it a series of conclusions?..

I geddit; you assume. It's a bad habit indulged by too many. However, you proffer opinions based on your own lack of desire to know anything and assert negatives where (to be honest) by your own admission you have no business doing so. It'd be like me as an Anglican waxing on negatively about the Vatican based on nothing more consequential than looking at the Vatican Museums' website.

A lack of knowledge in this day an age of easy information and education is unforgivable.

Fitz

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You cannot tell people not to speculate when you keep things secret. Just as the bilderberg keep their secret meetings away from prying eyes, and kick up speculation . So to do freemasons with their secret rituals.

If someone is a Freemason or has been, thats credentials enough to me.

And the footage Ive seen thus far of one of the earlier rituals taken by joining Masons is really quite intimidating, goodness knows what goes on behind closed doors with other rituals.

I'm a trilingual unicorn with opposable thumbs; is that credential enough for you??

Really, I'd like to know your threshold of 'credential'

Fitz

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
No assumptions . I dislike certain rituals. Such as circumcision in Islam, skulls and bones rituals, scientology brain conditioning and lastly what I've read by Freemasons about their rituals. And as such I believe your Luciferian.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I don't look on websites only . again I have family and friends who are masons.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I of course see from my point of view. I am speculating. Ive already stated this. Why should I believe someone who does secret rituals? Forget about it. I dont. Because your for the " team" .

So no matter how forthcoming any ATS Mason is, it won't satisfy your apparent inner desire to believe as you desire? 'K

I can trust freemasonary family members, but I dont probe them. I notice things, thats about all.

You CAN ask but as comfortable formulating an opinion and NOT asking. Just out of curiousity, do any of these 'freemasons' of your acquaintance know how you feel? If not, why not?

Yes, I do believe those who state they are ex-freemasons from television or christian sites. I believe alot of ex- religious folk ingeneral. I find them fascinating, they got out and have something to say. Thats their right. Do they have to give details? I dont think so. You dont give details of every ritual so why should the .

Nope, Lucifer isnt my guy.

Nor mine either (not that you'd likely believe me, the trilingual unicorn). You want to believe what it comforts you to believe and that's your right. Just don't gainsay those who take you to task for pointing out the foolishness you spout under the comfortable blanket of your intentional, self-inflicted temporal lobotomy.

Fitz

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Unnamed lodges do not by any means, constitute as proof.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I know muslims arent literal satanists and nor are Freemasons literal Luciferians but I find what you practice and believe in is similar .

Which is what? Try to be specific.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I dont ask because quite frankly you members dont tell - hence the secrecy.

Myself and network have already offered to answer any questions that we can. You do not ask, you only speculate.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Freemasonry is a fine and noble society, but it is a pyramid, it has been infiltrated, and according to Albert Pike those in the lower degrees are blatantly lied to. In fact many degrees have new and improved revelations that contradict the previous ones. Just read "Morals And Dogma", the Freemason's Bible. Many Masons don't like what they hear when they get into the 32nd and 33rd degrees, and some of them jump ship and spill the beans.

Wes Penre is a fine example:

www.illuminati-news.com...

Interestingly, it also seems that even the "Illuminati" are really the good guys who have been infiltrated by the dark cabalists, who are anything but "Illuminated"....

www.illuminati-news.com...
edit on 23-1-2013 by MeritocracyNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

...and lastly what I've read by Freemasons about their rituals.

What specificaly have you read?

And as such I believe your Luciferian.

Only superstitious people believe in Lucifer and I am not superstitious.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeritocracyNow
Just read "Morals And Dogma", the Freemason's Bible. Many Masons don't like what they hear when they get into the 32nd and 33rd degrees, and some of them jump ship and spill the beans.

So being that you read Morals and Dogma, the Mason's 'Bible', tell us what Masons hear at the 32nd and 33rd Degree and what make them 'jump ship'?

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by MeritocracyNow
Just read "Morals And Dogma", the Freemason's Bible. Many Masons don't like what they hear when they get into the 32nd and 33rd degrees, and some of them jump ship and spill the beans.

So being that you read Morals and Dogma, the Mason's 'Bible', tell us what Masons hear at the 32nd and 33rd Degree and what make them 'jump ship'?

I gave you a link my friend, Check it out. Don't take anything personally. I love Masonry, I love kabbalah. What I don't love are the top one percent of the people who run this planet that worship Satan and consider the rest of us to be expendable cattle. They are just as much controlling Masonry as they are the Watchtower, the US Government, the Corporations, the media, Hollywood, and the Banks.
edit on 23-1-2013 by MeritocracyNow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join