It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

I think you're going to have a hard time convincing everyone that Jesus is Satan, because Jesus is Yahweh.

Yahweh created everything.

Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Jesus created everything.

John 1:3 - All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Colossians 1:16 - For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Yahweh said he would be pierced, but one day his people would recognize him.

Zechariah 12:10 - And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Jesus was pierced and quoted from Psalm 22 while he was being crucified.

This Psalm was written before the time of Jesus, but he was letting them know that he was fulfilling that scripture. Why? Because Jesus said that he came to fulfill the scriptures about him that were written in the Old Testament.

Luke 24:44 - And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Jesus himself quoted from 24 books of the Old Testament and over 60 scriptures.

If Yahweh was such a fraud, why did Jesus quote him word for word? Why did Jesus tell the people that his Father was their God? The same God that brought them out of Egypt and was the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?

I'll address your comments about Lucifer in my next reply.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I was raised in a catholic home, attended catholic schools. I don't regret any of it, but I stopped going to church when I got to college. Fast foward 15 years and now I have 2 kids. My mom asks me how I am going to raise my kids. I tell her the same way she raised me, with good manners and values. Consistent sleeping schedule, musical instrument at an early age and lots of Q&A.
"But what about church?"
"I will talk to them about religion when they are old enough to understand it."
"You should take them early so it will influence their character."
"No mom, YOU influenced my character. Not that book or a church."

Fortunately it did not divide us, but that mentality is so deep!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I just had to chime in on something. I'm wondering if the OP is a believer or not. The last sentence of the 2nd paragraph stood out when referring to the "facts" stating otherwise.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Worshipping anything in general is EVIL . Why else would the Pope say there is a chance of extraterrestrial life? To cover his own ass.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Times New Roman

As a follower of Yahweh, it always makes me a little sad when I see people write about a person they don't know. Yahweh is not a god. Yahweh is not THE god. Yahweh is just like you and me, a regular human being who does super-charged extraordinary things. He is an amazing person and the wisest one in all the universe. He created all that is, was, and ever will be.

The perfect system of government, depicted and set forth in the Bible (in ancient Hebrew, which no one understands) or the Book of Yahweh, 10th Ed., was never followed. Only a few individuals, who were convicted with great purpose, ever kept the Laws of that government.

The common misconception is that those Laws are flawed, and that even if they are not, no human or group of people can ever abide by them. This belief is false. The first group of people to accomplish this, living by all of those Laws, is located near Abilene Texas, and known as the House of Yahweh.

One tremendous article of evidence verifying the validity of the Laws, found only in the Book of Yahweh (Bible) is the thousands of prophecies which have come true in detail.

There are many prophecies yet to be fulfilled, one of which is that Syria will soon become a "heap of ruins." How many astrologers are there who have a 100% accuracy? How many psychologists? How many Doctors have a 100% diagnosis track? How many government-funded programs have a 100% success rate?

NONE!

No matter where you look, in this world, if you look anywhere except the House of Yahweh (www.yahweh.com) will you find a group of people more dedicated, more loyal, more honest, more peaceable, more anything-else-possitive, than those of the House of Yahweh; furthermore, no other place has a program with a 100% success rate.

Program? You already know about all the non-profit charity organizations around the world, and there's always chatter about this or that member not acting morally, or there's some suspicion of him/her pocketing money. Non-profits are nothing if not FOR-profit. Some of the wealthiest people in the world run non-profit organizations, yet with all their wealth, and with all that wisdom which it took to run such a successful business, they can't get 100% success from their efforts to help and serve others. Why is that?

Do you know that insanity, is trying the same failed thing over and over while expecting different results? Lemmings! Lemmings jump off the cliff by the thousands, but none of them can swim! Why? Who knows, but that's what it's like for people. Like a dog chasing it's tail!

During the Dust Bowl of North America, those who refused to move, those who stubbornly stayed in the worst hit areas and refused to give up hope referred to themselves as Next Year People. They never gave up hope. They could always be heard uttering positive things, like: "Next year, it will rain." or "Next year, the corn will grow higher." But it never did! Now, for those who are still alive and remember, they say there's nothing anyone can say or do to exaggerate just how bad it was. Why did they stay behind?

These examples, show the great wisdom of mankind...well, really, no, they show how much we need our Creator, Yahweh. With this super-abundance of knowledge to building the greatest technological wonders, you'd think we could at least cure the common cold. No, cold medicine and old fashioned chicken noodle soup seem to have the same effect on the common cold.

With all this super-abundance of knowledge, doctors, professors, etc., you'd think we could at least bring peace to this war torn world. No, there's fighting or civil unrest in ever corner of the globe we call home.

President Barack Obama, in a speech just last month quoted a Bible verse about "groping in the darkness."

Interesting he'd use that phrase, since that's exactly what he and all other politicians are doing every time they debate, every time they propose legislation, and every time the vote. No single law, or set of laws, can stop ever act of violence. He was partially right!!! While no single law can stop every act of evil, a set of books which constitute the Peaceful Solution Character Education has stopped every imaginable aspect of suffering and oppression for a small group of about 300 people.

As we speak, there are several public schools in Texas and Arkansas which are requiring students to attend classes taught by the Peaceful Solution Character Education instructors, who do not teach religion. School administrators, teachers, and parents are amazed at the change of heart and mind taking place in students attending these classes.

This program works so well, and it is so vitally important to our world, our society, that it is offered for free. Instructors are standing by to bring peace to you, to your family, to your job, to your school, and to your community www.peacefulsolution.org...

Don't wait! This will save your life!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
sounds like the ministry of love to me.
thanks for the post.
had the same kind of feeling about religion.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I think your OP is very insightful!

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
Yet he has managed to garner billions of followers on this world who give him tribute in the form of worship, prayer and sacrifice, ie: energy, and they all believe he is a merciful and loving god, when the facts say otherwise.

This would explain a LOT! I mean, if only a few are meant to enter the kingdom of heaven, who would they be? Of the BILLIONS on this earth who say they worship and believe (and have been "saved"), if they were right about it all, then they would all go to heaven and that would contradict the scriptures that say only a few will enter...

And the bible even says that Satan will pretend to be God...

Christians are Deceived to Worship Satan as Jesus Christ

The true God is the creator of everything. But people throughout the world create their own gods and worship them. There is Satan, a created angel called Lucifer, who desires to be worshipped, luring people, shows himself as god with different names to different people and is worshipped. God allows this and gives people the option to choose.

Christianity is one of the world’s largest religions. It has many denominations. Every denomination accepts the Bible as the inspired word of God, just for the saying. In fact they do not believe the word of God. Christians believe their preachers more than they trust the Bible. Preachers interpret (twist) the Bible in order to accommodate their own doctrinal beliefs as well as to attract the crowd. By doing this, churches stray away from Jesus Christ. Even though they are away from Christ, they put up a show as if they are worshiping Christ. Most churches modify and improve the method of worship, in order to attract more people and they are successful. They become famous.

But, Jesus Christ says: "Matt 15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. 9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men." God says that they worship in vain. God does not accept their worship, but the devil does. "2 Thess 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

If these billions of religious followers REALLY worshiped Jesus Christ and God, they would be helping the poor and the sick, giving of themselves and their belongings, loving their enemy, accepting those who were different and treating others the way they want to be treated. They would be FULL of love and acceptance of their fellow man... regardless of religion, race, beliefs, sexual preference, etc.

They would NOT be judging everyone, following Ayn Rand, judging and excluding gay people, selfishly wanting to keep every last dime, so as to not contribute to the "lazy" less fortunate, wanting to wipe out their "enemy", shunning those of different religions, etc...

Most people who call themselves religious these days are the antithesis of Jesus and his teachings. And most of it is because their preachers and leaders told them that it's OK to hate...

This just makes SO much sense to me! Thanks for the insight!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Ummmm....In the Nag Hammadi Library' Gnostic Christians spoke on this very subject. "The Hypostasis of the Archons", for example and better yet "On the origen of the world". To paraphrase, The one that calls himself GOD is only another created being named Yaldaboath who was not a complete being and therefore not containing the "fullness" is basically a very powerful but insane being. The "First Father" is not the God of Abraham, for within the concept of perfection, is purity and purity does not contain taint or blemish. There are no human character flaws to be found in perfection, thats why humanity is only a far removed "reflection" of the divine. We too were created with taint and flaw, just like the God of the bible. Both creations were essentially accidents and not of the First Father in the sense that , that was the plan. Both were created through deception, in the sense that it was hidden and secret from the originator....Gnostic Christains struggled with this very concept. How can a Being of love, a pure being, be that who is described with all of humanities flaws, Anger, wrath, vengence, destruction, enmity, arrogance, jealousy, hatred, etc. They reasoned that such was not the case and ascribed those aspects to this "other" being, this incomplete and insane being that was created out of a simple desire to bring life and to engender love for another yet went horribly wrong when guilt and shame polluted the direction of that love...
If you wish to study further, I suggest you find a copy of "The Nag Hammadi Library" and see for yourself.

YouSir

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

man created his god in man's image (i.e. according to his imagination)...why? to control the masses for power & wealth

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I might say Jesus and Lucifer are one in the same. Wouldnt it be ironic, but strangely sensical that the original Bringer of Dawn, demonized through out the ages, who expects nothing in return, would come back to further assist knowing he would probably be murdered by those he was trying to save?

Jesus was the "morning star".

Revelation 22:16 - I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Lucifer was only the "son of the morning".

Isaiah 14:12 - How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Lucifer was a "covering cherub" before he was cast out of the mountain of God.

Ezekiel 28:14 -16

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

Remember, Jesus created all dominions, principalities and powers, including Lucifer.

Colossians 1:16 - For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I will post some information that may help your hunt.

Summeria: Innana - Venus
Babylon: Ishtar - Venus
Egypt: Isis - Venus
Greek: Aphrodite - Venus
Christianity: Lucifer - Venus

It is my belief that Lucifer is in fact female, and Yahweh is specifically trying to deny humanity the feminine aspects of our experience, which is why our culture is so masculine.

Now looking at old tales, then Venus and the goddess representing her, was always one if not the most important god in that culture, All the way up until Greek mythology.

In Greek mythology the change has already happened, Zeus (Masculine) had overthrown the Titans, who which the mother of was Gaia (Feminine), and from this point on, the feminine aspect of humanity has been oppressed.

Christianity was the final piece needed for total denial of the feminine aspect, as its a monotheistic system, so there can only be worship and appreciation for one god/aspect. And as the OP states, then its clear that Yahweh is pumped full of testosterone.

Namaste

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The lines have been drawn.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
To the OP: I fully endorse your right to your own belief system. However, I am curious concerning your premise in your original post. You state that Lucifer did bring enlightenment to Adam and Eve. I think you left out the fact that, according to the biblical account, God set two trees in the Garden of Eden. The Tree of Life and Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. He gave man a choice. Man made a choice.

Can you explain if your philosophy takes into account that God gave man two choices in the garden? I ask because you state that Yahweh was keeping man in darkness, but I don't understand how that could be when he is letting mankind choose his destiny, so to speak. I am curious your thoughts regarding this.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
@ work cannot read entire OP + replies, but the "God" of the old testament is Adonay (Adoni) not YHWH.

Apologies if this is a repeat mention.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Christians do not worship Yahweh. Yahweh is a Jewish God.
And besides.. There is no Yahweh. It's all Make believe. Fiction.
But. Unfortunately people believe in Fairy tales and Kill daily in the name of some Invisible Fictitious God.

Such a shame.. It's 2013 and most of Humanity still have a Paleolithic mindset.
No wonder Aliens have not made Planet Wide contact. We still Kill each other. Just had to throw this in there.

edit on 21-1-2013 by Youareallschizophrenic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Text Look at the story of the garden... the story is a big allegory of course, but allegorical for what, exactly? It was Lucifer who brought knowledge to Adam and Eve, and showed them the bondage of ignorance they were restrained in. As Lucifer can be translated from Greek as "Bringer of Dawn", it is fitting to call the garden story the allegory of humanitys long night in the darkness of ignorance, and the "Bringer of Dawn" who signaled the impending rising of the light, and the banishing of the dark.

What in the world are you talking about? Lucifer is found only once in the Hebrew scriptures and not found in the Greek scriptures at all. If Lucifer is found in the Aramaic or Hebrew then why would you say "translated from the Greek?" Makes no sense to anyone at all. Almost all true bibles (Old Testament) are written in Aramaic and Hebrew and then translated to English from the original tongues. The New Testament comes to us in Greek and translated into English. The word Lucifer does not exist in the Hebrew or Aramaic bibles and is only found once in the English bibles. In other words it is considered an English rendition of Hebrew or Aramaic only once in the old testament and not even mentioned in the new testament in the English language while it doesn't even exist in the Hebrew language.

The Hebrew language refers to your misinterpretation of Lucifer as "O day-star, son of the morning!" and not "Bringer of Dawn" as you state. ----

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O day-star, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, that didst cast lots over the nations! (Hebrew )

Luke 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. (Greek)

What you are doing is exciting others to join you in your hatred towards the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The rest of what you have written is just as ridiculous as this portion of your understanding and simply shows what a fool you truly are.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyBuff

@ work cannot read entire OP + replies, but the "God" of the old testament is Adonay (Adoni) not YHWH.

Apologies if this is a repeat mention.

"Adoni" is a Hebrew word for "a lord".

It is a title, not a name.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

The whole point of the faith based mind set is to shut down critical thinking. i.e. Don't eat the apple.

I'll leave that statement to stew in your respective ideological predilection.

The point is, don't over-analyze religion. It will lead you to atheism or worse, humanism.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestic Lumen

the "god" portrayed in the old testament had a small wang.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Perhaps they do, but why do they worship someone who clearly did not seek the peoples worship, nor wanted to be anyones leader? It is clear Jesus wanted one thing: not worship, but for the people to emulate his behavior, to be LIKE him, not to think him a god and beg him for free stuff. Thats the OLD way, which he came to uproot.

Jesus did not seek worship as a human because there were too many people already worshiping human rulers and kings back in that day.

Read Ezekiel 28. The "prince of Tyre" (Covering Cherub/Lucifer/Satan) convinced the king of Tyre to do this, to his own demise.

So, Jesus came as a servant to set the example. Kings and rulers were meant to be servants to their people too, but instead they chose to make themselves gods/God.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join