It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
The only point of us on Earth is to lead people to Christ.

He created us, so that we can lead people to himself.

Thats a bit of a circle, isn't it. That would just make God some self-loving being, who selfishly created some creatures to worship himself. Why would anyone do that? And how do you call that love, its like having kids just so that they can serve and worship you.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by salainen

No, he created man for this purpose.

“His intent was that now, through the Church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, according to His eternal purpose which He accomplished in Christ Jesus, our Lord (Ephes. 3:10-11).

He uses his children, and church to spread the gospel and salvation. What Satan meant to embarrass God, God used for good to show all the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms he is all loving and knowing. Apparently, they didn't believe him. So, he is showing them, and giving us a blessing so great we are told no human will ever fathom / imagine it.
edit on 21-1-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

No, he created man for this purpose.

“His intent was that now, through the Church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms, according to His eternal purpose which He accomplished in Christ Jesus, our Lord (Ephes. 3:10-11).

Do you mean that humans are supposed to go out and teach other heavenly realms? That certainly seems interesting, but I probably took that out of context. Unless it truly means that our purpose is to reach other nations in the universe, to speak to other beings.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

Right on.

I've often wondered the same thing myself, and I am pretty sure that others have postulated the same. Wouldn't it make sense that if the *real* Satan is a master of deceit, that he would deceive all the sheeple ito believing that he is their Lord and personal savior? Seriously.

Can't wait to read what the misguided/deceived worshippers of Satan have to say about hthis.

edit on 21-1-2013 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

CaticusMaximus, very interesting read here. It seems you associate the deeds of Yahweh to Natas and LORD Jesus Christ to LUC za va the Light Bearer, interesting.

1 can see how you came to these conclusions and it is making sense somewhat how you explain these Angels or GODS and their behaviors as well as how many have been taught and possibly mislead. As of now 1 is not sure how these plans for EA*RTH are to work out but its clear that some are here Testing the integrity of the SOULS here for??? Now does or did Yahweh in his destructive shared activities you post have more access to human Soul data as far as how they are relocated or even reborn on EA*RTH or elsewhere... in flesh or other vessels environment form? and with this knowledge is it possible that the seen the process of Life and Death of humans in a different way or more in depth way again in relation to where the Spirits would or could go be guided or captured?

By no means is 1 justifying the test upon Abraham with his son Isaac or the test Job was said to of been requested to be part of by (Natas-to-Yahweh) for Job spirit shining so bright and the beast wanting to doubt his integrity. And due to the LORD knowing the true integrity of Job he allowed the Test from the ashyitan to be put on he as uncomfortable as it sounds and was for Job.. That's why sometimes 1 wonders if humans had data on how to manage or relocate souls would they who know this data care about the illusion of life / death due to them knowing these souls who just lost their flesh will be back on these scheduled dates
in these locations.

Anyway OP as 1 said interesting read. All 1 recommends is that you try to share data on this topic about God(s) or Angels & Devil and demons with a bit of compassion and sensitivity for if you TRULLY believe they were real they do feel your vibes and questions. 1 does not feel its wrong to question each new horizon of information about the past, that we approach . 1 does however feel w/o fully OBJECTIVLY understanding how souls are displaced ect. it can be kind of damaging to automatically lay out this as Objective truth as far as Yahweh Natas ect.. Thanks again for the read.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Thank you op! I have had a few rants such as this to people and often they believe your a devil worshiper haha,
Thank you for your insight
I think you hit the nail on the head about lucifer bringer of light ^.^

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
I might say Jesus and Lucifer are one in the same.

"Treat others as you would be treated" is the first gem, and most powerful IMO.

"Love your neighbor as yourself" is the second.

Exactly, now that makes a lot of sense. Either that, or Jesus was God's son and because of that a new, younger generation of God and more open-minded.

You are right about this deception regarding Yahweh (nice job specifying names by the way) - and it is fairly obvious to one who is not too involved in the culture to see it. You seem like you have a religious background, because you are bringing up legitimate points.

edit on 21-1-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by votan

I'm not following Satan; you are

See how that little game works?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Well, we will rule with Christ and teach during the Millinieum reign. However, after the Millnieum reign, he will cleanse the entire universe with fire, and recreate it without corruption. After the Millnieum reign ... It gets sort of scary. We have no idea what we will be doing! The Bible says we will be serving God, and God tells us we couldn't imagine the things he has planned for us.

I,for one, am very excited.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I was never a fan of the God of the OT....it's contents read with a clear mind are repellent. The Jewish Passover for example, is a celebration of the deaths of Egypt's first born children and, given that there is not one iota of evidence in Egypt that Hebrews were ever Egyptian slaves, it is death with zero justification. (Interestingly there is evidence that the Hebrews married into the Pharaohnic lineage.)

It was when I read some of the Gnostic writings in the Nag Hammadi library (in particular On the Origin of the World and The Hypostasis of the Archons (The Reality of the Leaders) that I began to really question what the Bible represented.

According to these writings Sophia/Pistis (androgynous entity) was the first being (but not the God. The Light (from the God) shone on Sophia/Pistis and created a shadow. That shadow was the 'waters of chaos'.. Sohia/Pistis looked into the waters of chaos at her/his reflection and felt envious of its creator....from that reflection and engendered by that envy Yaldaboath was raised out of the waters of chaos (we are all in chaos now).

Yaldaboath, being unable to see Sophia/Pistis, saw chaos and arrogantly assumed that it was he (also androgynous) who had created all that he saw. Thereafter he produced seven offspring and gave them each there own heaven replete with Angels. If you read the books you will find that through loyalty the seventh heaven is the best heaven - that God having had some humility. Is it the origin of the term 'I was in seventh heaven'?

Anyway Yaldoboath's seven offspring wanted to be creators also (well they wanted slaves) and they had several failed attempts at creating mankind. The books tell us that they tried to make one from wood but it was stupid and kept walking into things. The first attempt at making a being from mud was 'like an abortion'.

Anyhow, Sophia/Pistis took pity on their creation and breathed spirit into their Adam (Yaldaboath's offspring had only a soul) - with spirit and soul the experimental Adam was a success. Sophia/Pistis took the form of Eve and began to teach Adam. When the leaders returned to Adam they saw Sophia/Pistis (Eve) who fled leaving a carnal copy of her/himself (in the form of the biblical Eve).

Anyhoo....when read in full I cam to the understanding that the day of judgement is not the judgement of humankind - but of Yaldaboath and his seven offspring (to ensure they had their arrogance and envy sorted out). Oh and the offspring cast Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden because they knew that mankind (endowed with spirit and soul) was greater than they were. Their trickery was to ensure that we never ever remembered that.

This Gnostic writings were not written to be taken literally - they was written to open the mind to enable us to envisage scales of time and size that were incomprehensible to the human mind. They are meditative....and I believe transformative.

The Gnostic writings make more sense that the Book of Genesis which, albeit describes but one Creator, repeatedly refers to this character in plural. E.g. 'And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:'
edit on 21-1-2013 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

The Old Testament was examples / warnings. The " law " is not for a saved Christian, but it is for the unsaved. As a born again Christian, I am not under the law, but I am now under grace. The law is bondage and has been fulfilled.

If you are unsaved, you will be judged by the law. If you break one law out of the 600+ you're damned. However, if recognize this, and declare the son of God as your savior, the Holy Spirit seals your soul. This is what seperates you from non believers, this seal, and of course your name being written in the book of life.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

The Old Testament was examples / warnings. The " law " is not for a saved Christian, but it is for the unsaved. As a born again Christian, I am not under the law, but I am now under grace. The law is bondage and has been fulfilled.

If you are unsaved, you will be judged by the law. If you break one law out of the 600+ you're damned. However, if recognize this, and declare the son of God as your savior, the Holy Spirit seals your soul. This is what seperates you from non believers, this seal, and of course your name being written in the book of life.

Phooey....did you read my post at all? You're regurgitating dogma - I'm trying to show you its origins.

In essence, if you read the writings I linked to in my post, all of what you have been led to believe is turned on its head and you find that the bible is in fact a book of devil worship intended to maintain your subjugation.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

That is the lamest excuse I've ever heard....Basically you are saying it's okay to sin now, because you accepted Jesus as your savior, so why bother working on yourself to fix your own flaws?

Do you sit at home without working and expect someone to pay your bills?

Wait, never mind don't answer that....

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I did read your post and it was more confusing, to me, than anything. I am not an gnostic, so their books hold little value to me. Same for the Bible for you I guess, I was only responding to your OT remark.

The other stuff was of little interest, no disrespect intended. I just don't really find much interest in other religions. Mostly because I believe they are demonic.

----

Veritas. I am sorry God is all loving, and merciful. You try to follow the 10 commandments because you are told to so and you love God.

Salvation is your get out of... Hell card. On the comment of sin, why did you do what your parents asked? They had the authority, and your love. ( at least that's how it worked out for me ). Same way with God. I try to do what he says because I love him, and he has authority over me.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
This has always played on my mind since I was a kid...

Lucifer is the Light Bearer and the Light of the Dawn... I always thought God was the light in the darkness?

I've always said God would not want to be worshiped, maybe he'd like you to be thankful but not worship him as an idol. Why does he need people telling how how fantastic he is, surely that's an ego trip... is our creator not beyond that?

I'm not sure I agree with what's being said because you could argue what your saying is in effect Satan trying to convince people he is the real "God"!

Surely a God would promote peace by treating others as you wish to be, by following his example and encouraging you to live by example.

Who knows really eh...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Gnostic texts are a lot closer to the truth, than the very heavily edited Bible...Ever read the Gospel of Thomas? It was found in the Nag Hammadi library...

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

The Gnostics ARE Christians - it is NOT another religion. Pleeeeease open your mind. These are the writings that were barred from the New Testament.

For example.....the Book of Revelation is a Gnostic Book as is The Gospel of John.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

No point in believing in the God of the Bible if he cannot influence a book.if it is outside the Bible, I take it for entertainment or simple information to update myself on people's views.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Why stop at Jesus is bad? Why not just go the whole distance and say that the devil invented good and that good is in fact bad too?

Nothing is sacred. Too many people listen to others instead of the truth in their heart.

You want corruption listen to others. They will steer you wrong all day long about matters of the heart.

Thats why the wise quip... seek the kingdom within.
edit on 21-1-2013 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
There is no such thing as "Lucifer, the good guy".

The only good Luciferian is a dead one.

And about the Yahweh of the Old Testament... Well, I don't think it's the same God that Jesus Christ was talking about...

edit on 21-1-2013 by GLontra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join