It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CaticusMaximus

I still don't understand how you can believe that God wants to keep man in darkness, as stated in the original post. Are you aware that according to Genesis that God placed two trees in the Garden of Eden? The Tree of Life and the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. That is two choices for mankind to make. And man made his choice.

Can you explain how giving mankind the choice is keeping him in darkness? I find your post interesting to think upon, but I can't seem to get past this basic premise of yours. It seems logically flawed to me.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

Another conspiracy solved by a poster on ATS. Thank god for this site.

I have a question for you then, if god is the Devil, what do you consider the illuminati?

If Yahweh = Satan as I postulate, then I would consider the current iteration of the Illuminati to be earthly pawns and minions of Yahweh/Satan, who have gotten many people to worship their master, while convincing them all that they are NOT worshiping their master!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5

Originally posted by Fichorka

Can you explain then, why did the actuall God (masked in serpent), according too you and OP's theory made Adam and Eve feel ashamed and afraid?

Isn't that one of God's main rules? To FEAR HIM?

No, God is objective being and knows that Fear is an illusion, unlike Satan.
I was refering to Satan, but called him "god" as OP said that God Yahwe is Satan and vice versa.
Satan made them ashamed and feared, but OP called him GOD? Why would the real GOD, according to OP, do that?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by ConspiracyBuff

@ work cannot read entire OP + replies, but the "God" of the old testament is Adonay (Adoni) not YHWH.

Apologies if this is a repeat mention.

"Adoni" is a Hebrew word for "a lord".

It is a title, not a name.

That is also correct in that the Jewish person cannot use the name of God i.e: YHWH. Therefore they use discriptive terms to identify him. i.e: Lord or 'Adoni'

Therefore...'Adoni', Abba, Father, etc... is their way of calling on, and talking about God without using his name.

Look up the word 'tetragrammaton' in erlation to YHWH.

edit on 21-1-2013 by palg1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

"to" is the word you should have used, "too" means also or more, if you dont know the difference, then PLEASE dont try reading the bible. Junior scholastics probably makes a good pre elementary version.
edit on 21-1-2013 by jazztrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This is a waste of time. OP's theory is full of #, If I may.
Why would God (Satan, as OP claims) purposely wrote bad stuff about himself in the bible? What if the devil actually rewrote the bible by his minions in Rome to make you think that God in bible is devil? What if it's even bigger deception than you tought?

EDIT: This can go forever, no one can prove that God from bible is devil, or vice versa OP's ideas are not founded,
edit on 21/1/2013 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The "devil" stemmed from one of the GOOD sumerians who wanted to teach the knowledge...........he was made to look like a bad guy for doing it.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Then why beleive any of it ?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Yahweh reminds me of something dark. Jesus reminds me of something negative with all of the "jjjj", "sh", "sss" sounds (which Reptilian demons seem to like).

Christ however, does NOT feel negative. It feels like a pure white-yellow-golden energy.

"Heavenly Father" does NOT feel negative. It feels like something extremely positive.

And "My thy will be done" sounds like something very powerful, and since it is "Heavenly Father" it also sounds like something very powerful AND positive.

Like I said before, The Lord's Prayer and The Gayatri Mantra feels REALLY positive, but if it is being prayed to "Yahweh" instead of "Heavenly Father (Abba)", then it seems negative.

link   

Originally posted by jazztrance

Then why beleive any of it ?

Exactly! That's why OP can't base his theory on a book wich is a potential deception and unreliable, as he claims.

link   
reply to post by EL1A5

He is trying to play God, Aliens and every snare you could think of and it's because you have no eyes to see and only want to justify your dependents on the materialism. Many long for a way other than God because his road is hard and the path is narrow and many will say it's to hard and will start to make paths that are wide and easy. They will take from the word and create their own paths and will deceive many. Satan looks as he did in heaven and feeble minded fools will say to him he is God for he glows and has shown us light but he has only shown you what you long for.

It is because we ate from the tree we die now and it's he who illuminated you with death and chaos and we have to toil day and night to feed our selves.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

So since he believes the bible is a deception that means he can't call out the deception? Seems kind of counter-productive doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic Lumen
For what it's worth, I have always wondered why the God of the bible always seemed so insecure, if he was supposed to be omnipotent and what not.

It is the people who wants you to worship or fear god are the ones who want you to be insecure, because they can make a living on telling you their view on how to reach god.

The thing behind everything wants symbiosis, mutual understanding and a connection to you and worship might limit that connection from my experiance. Pure love might flow both ways also especially if you have a feeling of euphoria and oneness from the other side.

In the bible people are confused and cannot understand what they have experianced from my point of view:

Psalm of David is close to what I think of the truth but limited in it's connection. Something that is above you cannot give the same connection to you as something that allows you to be part off (be one with) in symbiosis.

1The LORD is my shepherd,
I shall not want.
2He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside quiet waters.
3He restores my soul;
He guides me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.
4Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
5You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You have anointed my head with oil;
My cup overflows.
6Surely goodness and loving kindness will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So since he believes the bible is a deception that means he can't call out the deception? Seems kind of counter-productive doesn't it?

I just want to say that he can't take proof of Yahwe being Satan from satanic book (as he claims).

For example he takes Bible (satanic book in his opinion) to tell the story of garden of Eden:
OP claims how Lucifer "illuminated" Adam and Eve, once they "ate" "the forbidden fruit". However, he does not mentiones how Adam and Eve felt after becoming "illuminated by Lucifer" in the next sentence in the Bible.
They felt ashamed for their intimate sections of body (they covered themselves with leaves), they felt Fear aswell.
Is this how illuminated ones should feel? Ashamed and afraid?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Excellent OP!

Of course the god of the Old Testament is not GOD. I don't understand how anyone can think that a deity who runs about in a pillar of fire leading his "chosen people" to commit all kinds of atrocities in his name, which is "Jealous", demanding to be worshiped, isn't an impostor!

Of course the Gnostics are correct and what Jesus said, "the kingdom of God is within" is true. Looking for God anywhere outside of oneself is folly. The god of the OT clearly knew this and knew that he was incapable of stopping mankind from discovering who we really are and threatened mankind, lied to them, coerced, bribed and encouraged murder, theft, rape and slavery, all in an effort to distract man from his innate urge. That is, to find and recognize the GOD that dwells within us.

Anything else, religion, status, wealth etc., are all just distraction from looking in the mirror and finding out that we are the "I AM" and that we are GOD!

Yahweh fits the definition of the fallen angel of Isaiah to a tee!

Isaiah 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O day-star, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, that didst cast lots over the nations!

"When El Elyon gave to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of men, he fixed the bounds of the peoples according to the number of the sons of God. For Yahweh's portion is his people, Jacob his allotted inheritance."
Deuteronomy 32 Dead Sea Scrolls

How can GOD have an inheritance?

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Another thing…
Christians like to believe ancient forests & beautiful places have no worth other than what they bring to human enjoyment. This is because “God” allegedly gave this monkey species the entire planet!
Likewise animals according to many Christians don’t have soles, wouldn’t go to heaven anyway because they don’t know the bible, and as such have no further value-importance than their value of enriching mankind.

Both this things that we…
A. We own the planet, and do as we will with it’s creation
B. Need not care about animals as both spiritual & physical things in their own right, are deeply evil misinformation.

Third…
If you were God , and you knew mankind would create x number of lab animals. Would you…
Choose an old sole, like a child killer to take those roles
Or would you put this old sole in an eternity of fire, and use only new soles, that had never done anything wrong, to be this animals?

Christians used to believe in reincarnation until the 3 century AD when the Bible was composed, and a bunch of men decided which books would or would not be part of Christianity. Hence there is something called the lost Gospels.
www.bbc.co.uk...

I put it to you, that these powerful men, were acting under demonic influence probably at least in part, or certainly the consequence (a restriction) is akin to this.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Yahweh,

The Being Who Is, the One who always was, and Him Who Always Will Be, is by no means a created being,

Thread = fail.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I have read a good bit of the replys and did not see this so I will post it.
Sin= cause and effect not evil
Evil= anything that detours from Gods plan or standard.
To sin as an innocent is not evil. To sin knowingly is evil. The serpent took away that innocence by giving adam and eve knowledge of God's law. If they had lived their lives without this knowledge everything would have been fine. I believe eventually God would have let them eat of both trees at a apointed time. The other problem is that God is God and so he gets to be an arrogant egomaniac. That is how things work when your God. God called lucifer satan which means opponent. He loves satan even to this day. True ego came from a being who because of his decisions fell out of grace with God. Satan decided if I should be in misery then I will bring man with me. The reason why this was able to happen is because of free choice. God cannot err but he can limit his power by making promises. God has always made a promies that would limit his power and then would live with the consequences. To those who say then if he knew all this would happen why did he go through with it, that is easy. For me thats why. God Loves me so much he was willing to screw all of you so that he could have me in his life. There you go

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Why not? So do you suggest that he proves the bible is Satanic by using another book? That's nonsensical. What better way to expose the lies than to use the book that the lies are written in? Your logic is illogical.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

It appears you been studying Gnosticism recently. Have you come across Yaldabaoth recently?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join