It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Rasalghul

Sure. He gives some good insight into the mind of an ancient person. He also has some really good stuff on the Two powers of Heaven and the Divine Council.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

As far as I can tell he is a Christian, but I suppose you would say his views might seem a bit fringe.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

I just read all the scripture myself, then go research it. You have to. I just read and research read and research. I don't trust anyone, but I will listen to other people if they make sense.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Especially pastors can't be trusted
edit on 11-2-2016 by Rasalghul because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2016 by Rasalghul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I think that thought process is part of your problem. Yes, their are some pastors who are untrustworthy and might not even actually be Christian but rather do it for the money. All pastors are not this way, some are very sincere and intelligent people. I personally don't really go to a local church building that often. I've been maybe two or three times in the last year. My main focus is on personal research and their are a few pastors I like to listen to on youtube. Chuck Missler is great.

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
When I research or study something I need three things, the Holy Spirit, the internet and my mind. I read, I don't listen to or watch people. Books, articles, documentaries are good. Just hate lectures and I hate going to church.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rasalghul
When I research or study something I need three things, the Holy Spirit, the internet and my mind. I read, I don't listen to or watch people. Books, articles, documentaries are good. Just hate lectures and I hate going to church.

Tell me about the Entity (idea form) *holy spirit*. How is it defined within the Catholic trinity definition (Father, Son, Holy Spirit); or expand if necessary did the Holy Spirit impregnate Mary and if so who is this being?
edit on 14-2-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Well I'm not an Scholasticist, Qabbalist or into biblical exegesis, nor do I claim to speak Hebrew or even really know the Bible, whatever you choose to call "Bible" in that fantasy castle you live. But here's my two cents:

What you present is basically the central tenet of Catharism, a belief so damned that even when it was absorbed into the freemasonic system they had to disguise it for fear of invoking "Diabolus".

While it makes for nice Manichaean propaganda, someone has already pointed out at disinfo.com that the Church of the SubGenius has it one up on you. They claim JHVH-1 is the Computer God manufactured on Bulldada Time Control Labs, an alien space monster that would still threaten Planet Earth to this very day if it weren't for J. R. "BOB" DOBBS and his Slack!, "BOB"'s greatest gift to mankind that you can have for mere $30 dollars.

From a Scholastic, Qabbalistic, whatever "Standard" framework it is a bit difficult to take your claims seriously. Cconsider that to begin with there's good linguistic evidence that the Pentateuch is a mashup of different older sources, with the Elohimist source, and the Yahvist source and so on and so forth. I'm not sure if that qualifies as "Standard" but if the learned rabbis and priests and pastors can't grapple with reality, they can take my cue and go to hell.

Ironically enough the Holy Quran has much more of a claim in being some sort of Whole Word of God holy book from first page to last wherein God measured and placed with Its infinite wiseness every word into the right place concealing Its Occult Majesty of Infinite Wiseness hidden in the numbers blah blah blah... well, not only that but also let be known that Prophet Mohammad, peace be upon him, we sure don't want any crazy wars, went to the same school Joanna D'Arc did.

So yes, the serpent represents fire, desire, etc., even DNA if you really want to stretch it and thus, enlightenment as it stands - with all the implications of harm, pain, duress, etc. later on the story. But I don't think the serpent is referred at all as this Satan that you refer, unless you count later Christians bat# crazy on Amanita muscaria. Satan is mentioned by this haunted name, if I'm not mistaken, in the Book of Job, as some sort of God's Department of Justice, very uppity and bent on technicalities.

So if you would like to go the God's Department of Justice Book of Job way, Satan would be a bit like the law of Karma and the All Seeing Eye would be its symbol. OTOH, you could always elect something you don't particularly like about the world and claim that is an evil demon, say you do not appreciate scarcity, entropy and chaos as moving forces of evolution, just call that Belial and make your own religion, who cares... go ahead and demonize pain and restraint too, call it Asmodeus, I don't know :-)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: thattraitor

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Rasalghul

Tell me about the Entity (idea form) *holy spirit*. How is it defined within the Catholic trinity definition (Father, Son, Holy Spirit); or expand if necessary did the Holy Spirit impregnate Mary and if so who is this being?

You have to learn on your own, how can I describe the indescribable

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Yahweh is Enki and is NOT God's real name. The cabalistic pharisee scribes purposely added/mistranslated this name to give homage to Enki instead of God. And worse, YHWH as a square/cube name it's also an homage to Saturn/Satan. Enki is the serpent that seduced Eve away from Adam.
www.jesus-messiah.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 17-2-2016 by Smokey0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Flagrant dodge (you have idea who or what the holy spirit is).
edit on 17-2-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

I just saw this post on the internet. Would like to reply even though its three years old. Are you saying that the serpent is good and the creator is bad? Your theory or feelings are based on what you've read of the old testament so you must believe that the bible account is true. Genesis says that the serpent was created and that god is the creator. Is Satan the serpent?
Jesus himself said he did not come to do away with the law but to fulfill it. To fulfill it in his actions and to fulfill his purpose.
"For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished." The law is what god(in your words Satan) handed to Moses on Mt Sinai.
Jesus referred to the OT on several occasions. Who then is Jesus? I didn't read your whole post but I got the gist of it.
Love thy neighbour as yourself etc is part of the 10 commandments given to Moses. The old testament prophesied the coming of Jesus. What you say contradicts scripture yet you use scripture as a reason to say the god of the old testament is Satan. Eve said the serpent "deceived" her into eating the apple. Who do you say the serpent is?
You seem to think Jesus is good and OT God is bad but Jesus himself confirmed the OT.
Anyway makes for interesting reading. Who is your God?

posted on Nov, 29 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You're confusing Lucifer with Satan.

Big mistake

(post by JuanDope removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

Please explain this statement..

How is he confusing Lucifer with Satan?

How is he confusing Lucifer with Satan if he is saying that Yahweh is Satan?

What is your understanding of these identities for you to say this?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Why do you say this about Gnosticism?

First, I must ask you if you are aware of the existence of a demiurge. Do you know about this, that such a 'being' exists?

If you know this I will gladly listen to what you have to say.. I have to ask to gauge how informed you are about these matters. Lets me get a little context on your perspective.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miker1968

I just saw this post on the internet. Would like to reply even though its three years old. Are you saying that the serpent is good and the creator is bad? Your theory or feelings are based on what you've read of the old testament so you must believe that the bible account is true. Genesis says that the serpent was created and that god is the creator. Is Satan the serpent?
Jesus himself said he did not come to do away with the law but to fulfill it. To fulfill it in his actions and to fulfill his purpose.
"For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished." The law is what god(in your words Satan) handed to Moses on Mt Sinai.
Jesus referred to the OT on several occasions. Who then is Jesus? I didn't read your whole post but I got the gist of it.
Love thy neighbour as yourself etc is part of the 10 commandments given to Moses. The old testament prophesied the coming of Jesus. What you say contradicts scripture yet you use scripture as a reason to say the god of the old testament is Satan. Eve said the serpent "deceived" her into eating the apple. Who do you say the serpent is?
You seem to think Jesus is good and OT God is bad but Jesus himself confirmed the OT.
Anyway makes for interesting reading. Who is your God?

Jesus only confirmed small parts of the OT....mostly parts of the 10 commandments. YHWH MADE the serpent. Now, why would he make something that was crafty and evil...and let it loose on his new "children". (or not seem to be able to keep them protected?)
Jesus never said YHWH was His Father. Not even once. So, you decide....who is the deceiver?

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadMoonJester

Why do you say this about Gnosticism?

First, I must ask you if you are aware of the existence of a demiurge. Do you know about this, that such a 'being' exists?

If you know this I will gladly listen to what you have to say.. I have to ask to gauge how informed you are about these matters. Lets me get a little context on your perspective.

I believe in the demiurge...and I believe it is YHWH and the other "gods" of the Abrahamic religions.
I also believe that Jesus came to set the record straight on just WHO and WHAT the TRUE God was and was like.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: papazen

Its good that you know exactly what is really going on

Do you know what really is going on for 100% sure? If so , and you have proof other than a book. Please Enlighten us with the actual truth.

<< 54  55  56    58  59 >>

join